mesmerized(edited)

Into the Other World

" Can  you really see the marks young guy?" Daesung asked the wide eyed man  who stand behind baekhyun and Luhan.

"Yup... I guess I can.. oooowww`" Kyungsoo is cutted in his talk when Chen had pounce on his head causing him to go down to the floor.

"Hey Daesung! How are yah? Are you still not forgetting about me?" Chen smirked at his friend while Kyungsoo is glaring dagger to him.

"What the hell was that for?" He exclaimed. He muttered a 'sorry then looked back to Daesung on the glass.

"Sorry but I still think our friend here still needs to recover from his Teleport log. He still imagine things! "

"Yah im nhmmmmpf" Kyungsoo was caught off guard when Baekhyun put his hand over his mouth while gesturing to be quiet for a while.

"AHmm... Is it okay with you guys if  we bring two guys along to the kingdom? I think Onew wouldn't mind it though." Luhan politely exclaim earning a sigh from the other.

" Okay, i will report it and maybe Onew will consider it. Be safe guys. And Chen, i am happy you are still in one piece.But next time ,it's still best if you bring assistant, Tao and Kris are pissed by your action. Where are you guys anyways?" Daesung put his worried face on.

"Well, I don't like the idea and just tell kris that it is not also my style!!We are somehow in a forest, still don't know the exact location and we will arrived at the palace. See you by then! Since i think luhan is exhausted by this conversation, we still need to store our energy before an ambush happens so, bye bye!" Chen gestured luhan to cut the communication.

"I see.... Conserve your energy well, we will be waiting for your arrival." Daesung smiled politely after shutting down their communication.

"Damn I hate that guy. He seems so fishy! " Baek  exclaimed as he releases his hand from Kyungsoo's mouth earning a sound of gasping for air to be heard. 

"Seriously baek, Do you want to kill me?" He glared to him.

"Sorry Soo` i think Luhan already told you to be silent. We can't let others know that you can see the marks, it can cause you and us troubles and unwanted attention right? And besides, your supposed to keep information to people you trust and not to any random people. " Baek held his arms towards Kyungsoo as he pulled Kyungsoo to his seat again.

"By the way can we see your shoulder Chanyeol so that we can confirmed Kyungsoo's theory?" Luhan exclaimed.

Chanyeol just rolled up his sleeve as the four men started to see a mark, which is not glowing because Kyungsoo can only see them glow, that is in shape of a bird.

"Wow, that is the sign of the fire bird phoenix! Cool man! You should come with us to the palace to train and make you well equiped." Chen said as he put his hand on the taller man's shoulder.

"And what makes you think I'm coming? " Chanyeol raises his brow to the guys.

" Well, I suppose you don't have any choice, your broke, need food and what if we ask you to come with us giving you free food, money and a home to stay once we are in the palace? We can't afford any of us marked hurt or chained by the enemies." Luhan makes deal with the tall man as he tries to read his mind. "i'm still looking forward to where Chen hide his. He doesn;t tell that to us." Chen just grinned but it fell when Kyungsoo started to scrutinize his appearance earning him a sweat look.

"Hmm.. well,,, okay!! In one condition, can I keep him as a pet?" He grab Kyungsoo as he back hug the short man earning a flustered face and he jerk away from Chanyeol.

"Hey! I'm not a pet!" Kyungsoo pouted. How cute. They all said to their mind.

As the sun goes down,the light of the moon started to illuminate the forest as well as the house where the 5 men stayed  for the rest of the day. Kyungsoo seems to be enchanted by the big moons appaerance so he decided to get some fresh air outside. He didn't ask permission to his best friend because they knew ever since they met Kyungsoo, he is always mesmerized by fullmoons. Well, the fullmoon in their planet is alway big and they have two. One small and one big.

"Where is he going? " Chen asked. 

"He is just going out to get some fresh air. Don't worry, he always likes the moon. And anything that shines bright. he promised not to stray to far and i can find his thoughts because my powers are returning back to me now." Luhan secure their thoughts.'Besides, i can guarantee you that there are no threats for now. So just rest well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo was too mesmerized by the moon's appearance unnoticing a pair of eyes watching him from afar.

"Who are you?" A tall man who is standing not too far away from him . the man was taller than Chanyeol and has his fierce look while wearing a black leather jacket with black jeans and a matching black nike shoes.

"I'm sorry, i didn't think  i will see another person here."  Kyungsoo bowed to the man ad the man just slightly bow his head.

"it's nothing.  And what will you be doing here in this night? It is kind of dangerous in this time of night." The man walks towards to Kyungsoo

"I want you to ask the same thing. I'm just mesmerized by the moon." Kyungsoo shot another look to the man then loooked at the moon.

The scence is too familiar to both of them.

 

A/N:

And there you have it... Until next week...:3

hugs and kisses! <3