let out the beast(edited)

Into the Other World

Kris and the others now found out that his brother and the rest of their group are held captive by Yongguk's group because of the information passed by Tao that acts as their oracle. They are now headed towards the floating fortress to rescue their friends. Kyuhyun, another dimensional wizard also joins due the information that Siwon might be the cause of the upcoming chaos so he choose to settle it.

 

They have just arrive right in time to spot Xiumin, Chen and Baekhyun at the 

dock with a little unwanted enemies at the sight.

 

Kyuhyun raises his wand and strike at the enemies with his full blast when they knew their friends are in trouble that makes them back away as they landed to the dock. They are now residing near their friends who gladly greeted them with thanks and meet them with a hug.

 

"Where's D.O?" Kris asked suddenly.

 

"Kai and Luhan is finding them inside the fortress." Baekhyun who is hugging Chanyeol tightly answers with teary eyes. 

 

"Okay, i'll go check on them while you guys keep the enemy busy." Kris orders the others as they nod. Even the others are tired and beaten up, Lay made sure to heal them or give them strength using his special healing ability where in the injured ones are engulf by water using Suho's ability and Lay intensified the healing ability of the other using his chant spell which he learned after their first defeat.

 

Kris then rushes through the opening and runs to where the others are guided by a magical necklace which he and kyungsoo had share once before he gave it to Kai. And if his hunch is correct, the necklace is still with Kai that also finds where Kyungsoo is.

 

~~~~~~~~

"Even if you torture me hundred times, I will be here and you cannot get rid of me." Youngjae exclaimed when Luhan suddenly boost up on his trick on illusion making him trap on the illusion which he also made. 

 

"Who said I'm getting rid of you?" Luhan gets close to the guy who is now sinking to the ground slowly in lava with chains and boney hands that prevents him from moving or struggling further. 

 

He then eyes the mam hovering above him feeling that the man is insulting him as he did. He tries to recall the time that the man once become afraid of him that he couldn't do anything. 

 

"Laugh all you want but i'll be back again just like a shadow, you can't suppress me again." He growls. He was desperate as he loose his cool on fighting mentally with the flower boy.  

 

 "I'm not trying to suppress you or anything. I just want you to tell me where is my friend and I will let you as you want to be." Luhan assures the man with his sparkling doe like eyes.

 

"As if I would believe you!" He spats at the enemy. 

 

"If that is what you want, I can't change your mind then. Goodbye, Youngjae." Luhan sighs as he walks away from the blond. Youngjae waited for the final blow and he waited for the pain but when he open his eyes, he found out that he is still breathing fine and still in one piece so he is now confused when he saw Luhan backing away from him and went to Kai.

 

"Wait!! Th..that's it? No killing or blood shedding or.... just walk away like that?" Youngjae exclaims. 

 

"Yes....as mucj as I want you to be... but a certain person reminds me that, all deserve second chances. The mere fact that you hate me is a proof that I didn't accept a part of me, which was you." Luhan eyes him and smiles sincerely.

 

 

"And now it's back firing me, I wouldn't want to deny that I hate you, but the mere fact that you exist, tells me to not be afraid of anything since you teach me how to be strong... by accepting my powers such as my strength and weakness. You might not admit it, but every opportunity that we met, you have your chance to kill me hundred of times, but you didn't." 

 

Youngjae was shock upon hearing what the other is saying. If he recognized it as a fact, Luhan never knew but since he was not protesting all is another clue for him to continue.

 

"I know you are not a bad person, Youngjae. Maybe, just maybe, you are in the right place in the wrong time. I saw how you felt with your companions and that is true. You are not me or a part of me but a part of your own now. So you have your own choice, that is all enough." 

 

"I...I can't find Kyungsoo anywhere." Kai said in panic when he can't find the certain male with heart shape lips.

 

"We will find him, eventually. Let's go." Luhan pat his shoulders as they go.

 

"Wait!" Since Youngjae cannot move after the mind battle, he rather sit down and eyes the two who are now listening to him and he points the door at his back.

 

"Just straight away the turn right. He is inside a floating barrier, being brain washed by Siwon." He reveals with a smile.

 

Right after Youngjae said it, Kai was now rushing towards the door while Luhan stop at Youngjae.

 

"Thanks! How about you?" Luhan asks. 

 

"My job here is done. I'm gonna return to you now. You must be on your best when you fight Siwon." He said standing up.

 

"I can't manage. Since you have a life on your own now, I will not suppress you anymore." 

 

"Stop being dramatic!!" He said. Now go and save your friend before he is gone." He urge the other before he flops down in exhaustion.

 

Luhan now follows Kai towards the door where Kyungsoo is. 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Now, now. Look who arrives? If it isn't his trusted friends." Siwon teases with his famous eyebrow raised and smirk.

 

"Keep your hands away from Kyungsoo!!" Kai warns him.

 

"ooohh.. and if not? Bet you I'm scared right now. And even if i handle him to you, maybe he doesn't even want to see your face anymore." Siwon laughs at them. 

 

"Why don't we have fun instead?" Siwon chants incoherent sounds that makes Kyungsoo's body glow. 

 

"What are you doing?" Kai shouted and Luhan pulls him before he rushes towards the other.

 

"He is using Kyungsoo as a vessel of power enhancement. That tricky bastard!" Luhan grits his teeth. 

 

"Now, I'm gonna remodel this world to a better place like I wanted it!" Siwon exclaim and there was a black portal at his back which becomes bigger and bigger until you can saw a big red eye at staring at them while Siwon laugh crazily. 

 

Luhan and Kai was astonished by the view and made a step backwards before seeing a sharp object that pierce through Siwon and makes him to cough blood then looks at his chest. Then without warning, Siwon was pulled inside the dark circle and a loud scream was heard from him before a loud growls.

 

"Wh...what was that?" Kai was the first one to recover in the scene and makes his remarks.

 

"I don't know, but one thing is sure, he is trying to get out now since the portal is getting bigger and bigger." Luhan said it when he saw a large thin red hands which is now visible over the sides of the portal. They saw fangs that is nearly visible like it is having a hard time getting out from it while it gets bigger and bigger. What makes them more petrified is when the monster, open it's fangs revealing many little skeletal creatures with wings and scythe that flew all over the place. 

 

"We should get Kyungsoo away from that thing!!" Luhan remembers their mission and the said boy is near the portal which means, the monster might caught him before they did. 

 

The skeletal monsters flew around and made it pass through Luhan adding some scratch to his body since their scythe can cut through anything that is made out of power.

 

Kai then teleports near Kyungsoo and tries to break the barrier but it wouldn't even bulge. He tried kicking, punching and even throwing a chair on it but he was only taken aback by it. 

 

Then the monster caught its attention to it and start to show its piercing like whip when he it directs it attack to Kyungsoo. 

 

"NOOOOOO!!!" Kai screams as the barrier was shattered and it hits Kyungsoo's body when a fast figure successfully shove it aside and also takes Kai away from it.

 

"You guys okay?" Kris, their savior asks the two.

 

"Thanks god Kris! You save our lives there." Kai slump down and ask for Kyungsoo which he gladly handle to the tan boy.

 

"Good thing Tao was right on his vision. Now what is that creature?" Kris asks. 

 

"Don't know. That was Siwon's summoning before it killed him." Luhan said.

 

"It keeps struggling and let the portal stretch more. It is really persistent to be freed."Kris added.

 

"Kyungsoo!! Open your eyes please. Soo!!" Kai is getting a teary eyes while waking the other. 

 

Then, a loud roar filled the room making them cover their ears and Kai hugs Kyungsoo tight. By now, the face of the monster can be seen looking like a big muscular face human with red eyes and bloody fangs roaring loudly.

 

"We need to get him back, but the real problem is how to close the portal." Kris explain. 

 

"The thing you need to do is to put the source on the middle of the post again." Yongguk appears with Youngjae that he is assisting that makes the others becomes alarm. 

 

"Easy there, we are here to help. No need to be alarmed." Yongguk said and they are now together with the other members.

 

"What happened" Luhan asks. 

 

"When a strange sound was heard and the little creatures appears out of the door, they all faints. We didn't knew exactly what happened but they didn't know a thing." Chen explains.

 

"We don't know how it happened but it seems that Siwon has made us under his control. It's up to you whether to believe us or not but our priority is the monster in front. " They all put their attention over the monster in front of them. 

 

"What do you know about this monster here?" Xiumin said.

 

"That is an ancient summoning in which it up all the source of magic and use it towards its opponent." Kyuhyun explains. "Its minions are busy dealing with Leetuek and Yongguk's group. The gem on its forehead is its weakness." He points the gem on by his staff.

 

"Kyung!! Is he alright?" Baekhyun asks Kai when he get close to his best friend.

 

"I don't know, he isn't awake yet." Kai said.

 

 

"Wake up Soo...." Baek tried to shake him up and since have no choice, he slaps D.O's face to wake him up. He then flutters his eyes open and slaps the person in front of him. Luckily, Baek dodge it making Kai to accept the slap and groans as he tilted his head towards the direction of the slaps.

 

" He was key to open the gate, he can also close it." Yongguk states when the monster make his head near half way and continue pushing its body from the portal.

 

"Hey buddy!! How are you feeling? Do you recognized us?" Luhan sensed nothing wrong on Kyungsoo but he still needs to check it. 

 

The small male blinks his eyes then looks at them with steady gaze before parting his lips.

 

"I....I.......I can't explain what I feel." He bows down and the others raised some eyebrow about it.

 

"Let us check for injur...." Before Lay could finish his statements, he can hear the other is already raising his head as he speaks again.

 

"Uwwooooooohhh.... my baby, baby, babeh....." He sings out loud earning a double slap combo from Baekhyun and Luhan.

 

"You twerp!! We are busy here worrying about you and all you gonna do is to joke around by singing!! Ooohh... this ungrateful brat!!" Baek scolds at him.

 

"Ouch... but... I tried to be annoying!!" He groans in reply. 

 

 

"Are you feeling fine Soo?" Baek then softens then reach for the nape of the other.

 

"Y...yeah.... I dream about waking up at my bed then all of the odds are suddenly against me and I saw another me. Then he ask me to disappear but I bug him instead and then....Whoooa whooa whooaa.... Is that a TITAN??!?!" He suddenly sit upright and look at the monster ahead.

 

The monster roughly clawed the ground making it to desperately claw its way out and that is the time they start to make a move.

 

"Okay, since you are awake, we need you to seal up the portal to trap this stupid beast inside again, since you are the vessel to opening it up. I want you to stay right in the middle of the posts and concentrate on closing portal. Can you do that?" Luhan said to the doe eyed male.

 

"That is insane!! The claw of the monster is near the post. Not to mention its whip like tentacles on its arms." Suho made it clear to them.

 

"Whooaa... then maybe that monster will eat me and I will get to its stomach then I will get out of it like Eren did right? Daebak!!" Kyungsoo stated sparkly eyes.

 

"Who is Eren?" Kai pouts at the boy with hand on his abused cheeks.

 

"Stop with the chit chat. We need enough force to push the monster back and some person to shield D.O. The monster is nearly escaping and you are busy admiring it like an otaku!! " Kyuhyun said.

 

"Okay, I'll help you to push the monster back as well as the offensive type, Kai,Chen, Chanyeol, Baek, Sehun and Xiumin." Kris said.

 

"Me, Baek, Suho and Lay will be protecting D.O here. Kyuhyun and Yongguk will assist." Luhan orders and they all readied their position.  

 

The attackers starts to use their ability to push the hands of the monster back to the portal.The monster is struggling to escape the portal but the offense team are doing their work gaining upper hand in the situation by constant firing at the monster's hand and some also fires its gem on its forehead. When Xiumin decides to blast it with large chunk.of ice, it flinched backwards and loose its grip on the floor near then pillar and shield its weakest spot.

 

"Time to get up!" Suho helps Kyungsoo to stand up while the others get on their position to help defend the younger.

 

The beasts gets irritated so it decided to sway its hand towards the guys attacking it. 

 

"Look out!" Sehun shouts.

 

On instinct, the guys successfully dodge the attack but not the whip it releases and lashes it on them making them get caught.

 

Kai, Kris and Baekhyun has manage to escape the tentacles but the other attackers get caught.

 

"Baek! Use your light to release the others." Kris orders him and Baekhyun starts to throw a disk like light towards the others.

 

"Arrgghh..." The beast groans in pain but it never release the guys.

 

"It...it's up..... our energy..." Chen said and the other groans in frustration.

 

The beast then open its mouth and releases another minions of it bit this time, it have only four winged skeletal monster. When Kai attacks it with a punch, one of the skeleton flaps its wings making a gush of air that makes a mini tornado throwing Kai away from it.

 

"What the?" Baek groans in irritation.

 

Then another materialize a scythe and lash it towards the others releasing a surge of electricity. Luckily, Luhan is attentive and makes a barrier to protect the them.

 

Yongguk throws his dark ball trapping the four skeletal figure before shouting at them.

 

"Focus on the beasts. We don't get distracted by the minions." Yongguk and Kyuhyun helps at the group and Kyuhyun releases Sehun, Xiumin, Chen and Chanyeol by his spell.

 

"I think all you need is a boost!!" Kyungsoo shouts and decides to help.

 

He lifts his arms and focus something on his mind.

 

'You can help your friends win the battle by concentrating on the seal. Just think of what you want to do and push it through.' He recalls what his mother said.

 

'Here goes nothing' He sighs.

 

Right afterwards, their signs begins to glow and they all felt a surge of warmth, then a new power or strength decided to surge through them. They all saw Kyungsoo glowing and the beast roars before it starts to attack him.

 

"Oh no you don't!" Chanyeol, and Chen tries to catch the hand of beast and decides to defend their friends. Chen makes a whip out of his electricity and Chanyeol throws his fireball directly to it. The beast yelps in pain and Sehun cuts its way through its arms and Baekhyun uses his light to blind it while Xuimin makes a big ice crystal piercing the gem on its forehead.

 

An agonizing scream was heard before Kris kicks the beast making its face pushed inside.

 

"Now concentrate on the barrier!" Luhan announced.

 

Kyungsoo stood at the center of the post and starts to think that the portal needs to close. The portal surrounding the beast then starts to become narrower at a steady phase before the beast eyes can be seen. The group, together with the defenders concentrates their powers on their hand before shooting it once again to the beast and effectively pushing it inside, as well as the other hand that grips on the side of the portal. After a few more second, Kyungsoo successfully close the portal and they all went towards the exhaust boy.

 

"That. was. AMAZInG!!" Sehun shouts and Kai was the first one to hug Kyungsoo and help him to stand first. 

 

"Give him some space you hog!" Kris slaps the back of Kai's head before hugging him tighter and releases his grip. By now, Kyungsoo's face is beet red in embarrassment and exhaustion.

 

Kyungsoo is surrounded by the group before he speak.

 

"I really though I was a goner when I was trap on the barrier that Siwon made. Good thing I was good at pestering people." He smiled.

 

"Please, we knew it better." Luhan announces and they all laugh not noticing a small crack at the portal before it reopens and a vine grips on Kyungsoo's neck.

 

The thing happens fast as it pulls Kyungsoo towards the portal and Kai grips Kyungsoo's body before they both fall into the abyss then the portal totally shuts down. 

 

"Kyungsoo!!" They all shouts but the portal isn't there anymore and will not open anymore.

 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

It's been eons since I last update it... sorry for my beloved subscriber... I guess I have the block for this fic but.... I totally comeback to finish it. Don't worry coz this is not the last chapter and I gather up my strength again to finish it. So long for now.. Thanks and wait for it please...!! ;3