endless battle(edited)

Into the Other World

Before the chandelier made up of frost falls towards their face, Xiumin have somehow melt the frost making them all being splashed by  cold water as they all  soak wet. It seems that they were stuck at their place  while the others are either helping the guests to safety or fighting off beasts.

They were alarmed when one chimera happens to pass through the guards and their friends which suddenly jump towards them. Luhan lift a table on their side with his ability and throws it to the raging chimera on their left side making it wince in pain. The beast struggles to get up but the boys *err* with the girls make a run for it outside with some beasts trailing after them.

Luckily, they party hall was in the ground level making it easier for them to run into much comfortable space which makes it easier for them to fight with Xiumin and Kyuhyun trailing behind them. The three ladies, however, learns that it is difficult for them to fight with them wearing cute and fitted dresses that makes them leave with no choice but to use their ability. Except for Kyungsoo that is still learning his ability as he just witness her friends fought with the monsters.

The sky was too dark for them with a little shade of moonlight that emits from the sky revealing other monsters that hides from the dark. It seems to be an never ending battle because once they are finish with the first set, another batch emerge with double pack.

“Will they ever stop?” Luhan said as he felt exasperation overcome his senses. Sehun tries to stop other animals from approaching them with his slashing wind that is made to cut deeply to their flesh. Baekhyun is fighting off with his tiny flash bomb being injected towards the inside of some animals making them burned from the inside. Youngjae is swinging his sword towards the different chimeras and wolf with the help of Kyuhyun and Xiumin's frosting and blasting any animals on their path.

Kyungsoo remains still as he was caught up on both shock and confusion on what to do next. The effect of the eaten potion gradually takes its effect on the three girls as they felt they are changing back to their original male body. With a flash of moonlight to the palace, Kyungsoo  feels a bit of power surges towards him as the desire to help his friend become his instinct on this tiring battle. His eyes turns a bit shade of red as he stomps his feet making the animals step back with the sudden change or crack on the ground making them all aware of Kyungsoo’s state.

They were all mesmerized to Kyungsoo’s eyes, with glowing fiery red on their vision. Kyungsoo  had put his hand from the gorund gesturing like he was lifting something. Suddenly, a mass of big rock surrounded him like a barrier making him throw the rocks over the beasts which howls in the process. It seems that the beasts where finished as Kyungsoo’s eyes turns back to  his natural color.

“Wow, I’m an Earth bender!” Kyungsoo exclaimed happily turning to his friends side. But before he take his first step, a shadow brushes pass through him making him turn around.

“Now we know YOU’RE the person we are looking for.” The man smirks with an insane laugh.

‘That voice’ Luhan thinks. “Kyungsoo, run away!” He tries to lift Kyungsoo away from the man with his ability but his power seems to be void so he runs towards his friend.

Kyungsoo was caught by the said man as his other friends are lifted from the ground and hangs on the mid air by a set of vines coming from the ground.  

“What the hell is happening?” Protests from the other guys can be heard while a warp hole appears with Daehyun and Himchan are now together with the said man.

“Damn, they were tough as we thought. Good thing they fall for a stupid illusion right Yongguk?” Himchan said while Yongguk hold Kyungsoo’s neck making him clasped on his hand for release. Now, Kyungsoo is lifted from the ground.

The number of beasts that are gathering towards them nonstop disappears indicating they were just illusions. Luhan suddenly tries to break the vines with his ability but nothing seems to work.

“The vines are real, so try not to struggle much ‘coz it will only get tight baby.” Daehyun said to the struggling Baekhyun as Baek gritted his teeth.

“Ability will also not work as for you are near our dear friend. Right Youngjae?” Himchan said while Youngjae stands with his ever smirk which have a hint of mockery.

“You traitor! So Kyungsoo’s hunch was right after all.” Luhan said.

“It’s just your stupid fault to not notice my  calculations, although I failed earlier but this time, I’ve got it right.” He walks towards the Yongguk. “Now, we can get down to business.”

A drop of water suddenly hits the ground which completes the dramatic view off ambiance of their situation. The man Yongguk tilted his head while examining Kyungsoo and  take a look towards his pathetic friend.

“Look at you, so fragile. I’ve never though you are needed person to wake up a beast.” He bangs Kyungsoo towards the ground making him shout in pain with the harsh contact of his body on the cemented floor earning protests to others.

A  huge  fire ball charges towards the enemies which was easily defended by Daehyun. It seems that Chanyeol, Kris, Chen Lay, Tao, Taemin, Shindong and Kangin are in their rescue. They were all shock by Youngjae in the enemies’ side.

“What is the meaning of these you brat! I’ve trusted you and this is how you repay us?” Shindong shouted as the man tighten his grip on his weapon.

“Sorry, part of the plan.And no weapons.” Youngjae moved his hands in a swatting motion making all the weapons from the brawlers, Kyuhyun and Taemin’s hand fly away from them.

“You.. you have an ability …just like mine. That is why I can’t read you mind! Luhan shouted.

“Sorry but Youngjae here is not a small pry like you. He is above you that can nullify you.” Yongguk said. “ Now let’s go back to  business.” He grabs a crystal orb from his pocket and point it towards to Kyungsoo.

“No you don’t!!!” Kris exclaimed  and then runs towards Kyungsoo. Vines started to appear from the ground and successfully catching him in the mid air while he saw Yongguk hovers over Kyungsoo’s form as the younger shout in pain when the orb started to glow. It seems that the man is , no draining Kyungsoo’s energy from his petite body.

The other free man, except Lay, comes towards the rescue but they all halted when  shadows appears and takes form of Kyungsoo’s friend but this time, they all have full black eyes which gives them the creeps. They are all taken back when the fake exo attacks them with the exact power they have.

“Good  copies. Jonggup!” Jonggup appears from a dimensional hole. A similar man with same all black outfit stands up from his kneeling position.

“I didn’t know he has this huge energy within him.” Yongguk  has still have his grasp over the petite man, but this time a little loose because he cannot feel anymore the younger’s resistance.

“Kyungsoo!” The others mutters while Lay thinks over and grab a vine and put his powers onto it making the vines withered freeing all the boys from the vines. Baekhyun flashes his light towards the enemy but it only fades when Yongjae lifted his hand. A fake Baekhyun shot the same amount of light towards them nearly evading the flash bomb.

All of the man are now struggling from the battle with enough bruises, cuts and tired expressions. Their powers seemed not to work properly when they use it anymore and feels somehow weakening. Is it due to fatigue?

Xiumin decided to crystallized the fake ones with his last  blast of powers making Chen shouted 'he should have done that from the start.' Now, another fake copies come into their view with double the trouble. They started to lose hope and begins to desperately survive the battle while trying to get to Kyungsoo which is not moving an inch  his skin color starting to pale which indicates a bad sign.

Feeling like losing on this battle, a flash of hope comes when all of the copies turns to stop and blood rushes from their body in a gross manner. Onew appears in the venue with a blond man, a middle age woman with TOP’s gang on his side.

“Care to let us join?” Top smirks.

"How dare you do that to my Baby Soo!!!" The woman mutters as she summons two large wolf on her side. 

"Mom?" Kris mutters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Bang Yongguk almost successfully drain every energy on Kyungsoo when the reinforcement came. He scoff off his annoyance to the group after he is sure he gathers up all energy needed and the last thing to collect is his life essence. Seeing all the energy and some of the boy’s essence gathered up in the small orb , Yongguk thought it is enough now.

“How dare you do that to my Baby Soo?” The woman shouted caughting his attention. A pair of wolves summoned by a weird lady lunged towards them as Daehyun summons his vine to trap the beast but unfortunately, it seems to be made up of spirit. He tries another attempt by putting his hand in the air gathering a large lightning ball then throws directly to the beasts making it vanished from their sight. With his triumphant smile, he gathers another ball but this time, he surprisingly kneeled down to the ground when a sting of pain struck his whole body. The sensation that he felt was like there is a needle piercing through his body as the rain make its way through his clothed body that felt like directly attacking his inner skin.

“What happen?” HImchan inquires Daehyun while the latter hiss in pain from the needle like rain.

 “A water user.” Youungjae stated. “now the situation becomes interesting.”

He shifted his gaze towards the blond man in lined with the King and Top’s gang. There was a hazy feeling felt from the place making the ground shake revealing a large skeleton that arises from the ground with a little undead armies.

Kai gathers up his strength and energy when he saw that the enemies are not paying attention to them for now and also, the man with the orb started to move away from Kyungsoo towards to his so called friends. GD maneuvers over the skeletal army together with Taeyang and Seungri while he others helped the exhausted and tired fighters to move to their side. Top saw the problem with the so called army and let the boy on his side, Jungkook takes over and the three fighters handles the big skeleton.

 The skeletons  which are now moving towards them begins to crumble down one by one and vanished into ash as they hit the ground.

 “Let the two illusionists deal with this.” Top said while summoning his army of shadow guys fights off Yongguk’s group. This  allows Kai to teleport into Kyungsoo’s side making Yongguk turns and tried to assult the man that comes from behind.

Before he could lunge a fist or a kick to Kai, he disappeared from the sight with Kyungsoo. They reappear now on Onew’s side making Kris and the lady came running towards them checking Kyungsoo’s condition.

“Kyungsoo!” Both exclaimed. Kai gives them enough space while his eyes is glistening with tears that are ready to leak from his eyes consumed by anger, frustration and panic.

Yongguk saw the situation, although they are sure winning, he decided to retreat with his gang. A purple portal opens making Yongguk stated their business is over. His gang smirk in mockery as Yongjae eyed Jungkook feeling a new competitor arises and darted towards to Luhan in mockery before they all leave and disappear just like how they entered the castle.

Vanished without a trail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“He is literally drained out of energy.” Lay explained. “Some of his life essence seemed to be drained too. I wish I can do something but it takes more energy to revive him seeing his last energy flows out from his body.”

 “I don’t care. Just, just do anything for him!” Kris screamed at Lay grabbing a fistful of his shirt. Tao somehow tore Kris’ hand away from Lay and Luhan pries Lay away from Kris.

“My poor baby soo.” The woman, cried while hugging Kyungsoo tightly.

“come on, open your eyes for me baby, umma is here now! Please.” She let her head near the boys neck.

“Give him my energy.” Kai offers making the others also volunteered to the idea.

“It might be a good idea but we don’t know if his body will accept it. If it rejects it, he will be dead.” Onew explain to them.

“We don’t have time for that. If you are going to revive him, you need to do it soon or he will perish.” Top said. “The procedure will take long, but still, a chance is a chance.”

Onew nods and decided to let Lay take over. He gestures the others to gather around Kyungsoo to gather enough energy for transfer.Now, they are all sure about sympathy and teary eyes desperately reviving Kyungsoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Empty and hollow.

That is what Kyungsoo is feeling right now. After the stabbing pain from the draining have left him, he knew that he is in deep slumber feeling numb and weak provided that his energy drips out from him. He now found himself lying in an all-white place.

He feels now that he literally starts to drift away and vanish when he lifted his arms in his little strength seeing it goes from normal to being transparent.

“So, this is the end huh?! What a pity.” he scuffed, putting his arms towards his eyes covering his unshed tears.

“I’m such a weakling.” He sobs. “ I can’t even protect myself and my friends. I always make them worry about me. How pathetic.” He was now in a crying mess while hugging his legs and curling down.

“Don’t say that.” A gentle and warm voice said making him flinch. “You are a strong and independent person, you just don’t know it ..yet.”

Kyungsoo tries to take a peek towards the voice and now he was shock when he saw a woman in a white dress with a similar face to her mom. The only difference was the voice. It is more softer and angelic to the ears. The woman offers her hand for Kyungsoo to stand which the boy gladly took while drying his face from the tears.

“Am…am I dead? You look like my mom… I.. I mean my real mom…. I never even recall her face but….” Kyungsoo couldn’t gather his thoughts, well finding a right word and gesture to the woman that just laughs at his antics.

“Don’t be confused. You are not dead. Yet.” Kyungsoo tilted his head as the woman continued.

“Your friends are now trying to revive you. I am your mom. Well, the real one and it turns out that my decision to send you towards my sister is a good idea.” She chuckles while touching his face with a longing expression.

“You grown up to be a cute man D.O. I wish I was there to protect you but I can only guide you up until now because I know that there will come a time that you will be in this situation.” A teary eye shows evident on her face but she wipe it away as she smile towards Kyungsoo.as the boy looked confuse to his real mom.

“No need to be confused, you can still call my sister mom because I bet she will be heartbroken if she  found out that you are awkward with her.”

“I…I don’t know what to say or do.. because…because…” Kyungsoo felt a tear drop fall from his eyes followed by another and another.

“Shush…. Maybe you can give me a hug for starters. Come’er!!”

She hugs her tightly while the boy bursts all his tears and worries to the woman. After few minutes, the boy calmed down.

“It seems that you have lost your memories from the past 13 years right?” His mom asks him and he nodded. She put a hand towards her son’s shoulders.

“Now let me show you who you truly are and your strengths.” She said as she holds tightly to Kyungsoo revealing many images and scenes that are all part of his memories.

His memories playing with his brother in their garden.

The part where his mother told him about his true gift and responsibility as a marked person.

The day when he met Baek and the other before the incident.

A certain person who is always so clingy.

And lastly, the day when that incident happens. he saw his mom lying on the floor while whisphering to a necklace then all went black and he felt falling.

He gasped for air while he hugs the person behind her for comfort which gladly hugs him back.

“W..what happen!! I ..I  can’t believe it. If my powers are already awaken by that time then why, why didn’t I use it to protect you mom and dad?”

“SSShh… it’s not your fault. We’re all taken by surprise and it seems that a person manage to let you take a power suppressant. But now, I want you to use your power correctly and help your friends as a much more powerful enemy, a beast rather will awaken and tries to dominate the land. It will happen in a month, so you need to prepare.”

“And I am the reason for the awakening of that monster.” Kyungsoo looked down shameful.

“You are, your power is the key to it but it can also be a tool to defeat it.” His mom said cheerfully.

“Really?”

“Yes and I will be gladly teaching you some tricks about it while your friends revive you in full time. Would you like that son?” She looks sincerely towards her son.

“ I would love to.” Kyungsoo hugs her mom fully felt her warmth. She kissed his forehead as she hears him mutters  “MOM!” making her float with happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It’s time.” Her mom mutters when Kyungsoo can hear calls from his friend.

‘Wait.. Can I see you again?” He asks.

“I wish I could stay but my part here is done. Now, wake up. Your other mom and friends  are worried about you.” Before Kyungsoo  can say a word, he is pulled by an invisible force from his mom.

“NO!! I want to STAY!!!” He screamed not letting go of her hands.

“You must leave. Now go. Don’t forget what I’ve told and taught you.” She smiled as tears are now falling from her eyes making the other sobs feeling the pain of her leaving.

“Mom!!!” Kyungsoo’s hand now slips from her grasp making her run towards him while giving her last advice.

“Stay healthy and happy. Don’t forget to say hi to Yifan and my sister for me.” She cries hard.

“Don’t go…I LOVE YOU MOM!!! “ Kyungsoo shouted at the disappearing figure of her mom and he never fail to see her mouths the word ‘I love you too, Kyungsoo’ from her mom as he is awaken by the call of his friend.

He gasped from air with widen blurry eyes while slightly sitting up. He can only remember calls from the other and warm hugs while he was happy that he is again, alive., yet sad for his mom as he went to dreamland again hoping he can talk again to his mom on his sleep.