banana's fault(edited)

Into the Other World

Meanwhile… Back in the castle.. TOP’s castle..

“As expected, you cannot manage to do a simple task.” A man with a deep booming voice speak towards TOP on their crystal projector.

“I’m sorry, I’ve guess we were unprepared by that young boy’s unexpected ability. We taken things lightly and for that matter, I apologize for the incident.” TOP plainly said.

“Never mind, what done is done. But still, now that we have another report, it is much better if we keep that boy away from the others before he  get to know about his powers.”

“How about to send another spy? I know Daesung cannot go back as a spy in their territory....”

“No need. I’ve already have a long term spy in that territory, for now, let just continue in gathering enough information and territory for out next plan. And this time, I will make sure that we will make our next step in our future plans. I hope you will not disappoint me this time, partner.” The said man said as he disappear in the monitor.

“I will try not to.” TOP just flopped on his chair massaging his temples, as his friends/ acquaintance enters the spacious room.

“AAAccchhhhOOOOO!!!” GD sneezed so loud ringing ears in the occupants of the room.

“Bless you! And to think that your little brother defeated you that easily.” Seungri smirk as he laugh at GD. Poor man, he caught colds for being in that crystal ice for almost half that day ever since the escape happens.

“Shut it you twerp. I never really imagine that.. that… stupid brat has something on his slee…*achoo*” GD sneezed again and point it towards to Seungri.

“Ewww.. Gross! Mind your manners GD.” He tries to clean his face of the liquid which GD might infect him.

“Serves you right! You have seen your face.. hahahaah…” Taeyang said as he laugh towards his companions.

“It seems that I was right not to trust your brother as like we trust you. Our hunch was right from the start.” Daesung bit his thumb in annoyance. “Damn! I should have seen it coming.”

“Well, we really did see it coming, after we get out of the prisoners room and he also crystallize us after mmmphff..” Taeyang’s word was cutted off by a hand covering his mouth by Seungri.

“I told you not to speak about that.” Seungri whisper making GD smirk in mockery.

“Now, you’re the one to talk!”

“Enough!! It was troublesome to lose someone like your brother GD, but, the turns of table is maybe on their side. That is only for now, sadly and we lose many guards that  night after your brother crystallize all of the guard like a frozen popsicle. We need to think for our next move, we have orders for another mission.” TOP silenced them as he caught their attention. “As for our enemies, they still don’t know what awaits them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of packing and preparation, the group teleported towards the castle with Kai’s help, excluding the dragon of Xiumin which he said he can easily call when needed. Kai teleported them to one of the main rooms that they usually occupies and decided to cook for their lunch.

“What the hell Kai! Your only telling us that you can teleport us back to the castle?” Chen shouted to Kai as the one simply just rub his ears in irritation.

“Shut it Chen! Besides, you never ask me in the first place.” Kai defended himself from the sudden outburst.

“Well, you should have considered it in the first place when we leave the market.” Chen continued to pursue the issue.

“Well, remember that I still need some energy and Kyungsoo still  have the anti-magic necklace thing” he gives Chen a tongue making the older twitch his eye brow.

“yah!! You stupid brat! Show some respect, I’m still older from you.” Chen huffed. As the other occupants look at the scene.

“Says the one who loves to trick his hyungs.” Chanyeol chuckled.

“And I thought we were friends.” Chen sat down beside Xiumin and Lay.

“What's taking them so long? They should be out by the room this time.” He mutters.

“Speaking of. Hey guys! What took you so long?” Chanyeol beamed a smile to them. “Hey, what happen to you? What’s with the long face?” He tilted to his side.

“Nothing! Now, are you all ready to eat? Just wait here as me, Lay, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo cooks our lunch.” Luhan asks.

“Yup,Okay.” Kai said. “what happened to Kyungsoo? Did you cry or something?” that sentence caught up the attention of the others.

“ I. .I’m alright! Just dirt that caught my eyes. I’m irritated to dust.” Kyungsoo tries to smile to his friends.

Still in doubt, but they are afraid to ask why, they just ignore the subject.

“Well, goodluck on your cooking, I’m going to visit Minho and the others as I inform them about our arrival.”

 Kris patted Kyungsoo’s head for assurance of being okay. “Hey D.O, I mean Kyungsoo, I’m going to help Tao since  we are in charge of accompanying all of you here and maybe run some errands for them.”

He lean towards Kyungsoo to see his face. Although being bothered by the situation and information that was harshly laid on his brain was a complete shocker,  he still gives his warm smile to his older brother as he now accepts the fact that he has a brother to lean on in this world.

“Yah! Okay,See you later, I guess?!” He said while he tries to brighten up the mood.

“Okay, have fun here and don’t hesitate to tell me if that jackass Chen or Chanyeol bothered you. I will try my best to teach them a leson or two.” He ruffles his brothers hair as the latter just chuckled at his words.

“Just be here when I came back! Or else..” He ries to say something but Tao already push him out of the door before he could nag like a mother.

“Geez.. I promise! He sounded like your mother and not a brother.” Chen let out a sigh that he don’t know he holds.

“I second that. Now I know why he is like that.” Chanyeol laugh as he sits down. “ hey, how about the free lunch you offer me back at my house, I’m really starving! I could eat a horse!”

“Yah.. Stop with that horse thing already!” Kai shouted to Chanyeol then look towards Kyungsoo which widens his eyes as he looks towards him while the others just laugh.

“Um.. bout that horse thing kai, I’m sorry!” Kyungsoo bows as he apologize to Kai. “I was bad to bring the horse to the topic.”

“Nah, that’s okay, I’m also sorry for shouting to you. “ Kai scratch the back of his head as he felt his face redden as he looks towards the cute boy in front of him.

“No, really, I should’ve thought that you’ve got angry about your horse. It was never my intention to snatch your horse from you. I know, you love your horse enough to be jealous  about me liking your horse so I apologize.” Kyungsoo bows again as the silence engulfs the room until Xiumin decided to break it with a snickering which turns to big laughter as Kai’s face becomes pale.

“WHAT!!!!!No, that’s not what I mean kyungie!! You don’t understand what ive..” Kai tries to defend himself from embarrassment and misunderstanding but the latter shut his mouth with his palm covering his mouth.

“I know, you don’t need to be shy. Luhan hyung already told me what you feel. You don’t need to be jealous about me or the horse being close. You know, it was never my intention and as an apology, I decided to make you a spaghetti and the others. alrgiht?” he playfully wink as he,Lay, Luhan and  Baekhyun walks towards the kitchen glaring at luhan and Baekhyun smilling victory.

“EEEEHHHH?” Kai tilted his head as his face fell with a tint of red either from irritation or embarrassment.

“Your definitely jealous about Kyungsoo?” Chen smirk.

“Or the horse” Xiumin blurted out.

“YAHH!!!” Then Kai just exploded as he teleport to somewhere to let himself out of the pool of embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Hey! I know what I am doing, just let me cook!” Kyungsoo whined as Luhan and Baekhyun pries him off the kitchen. It seems that Kyungsoo is not familiar of the  ingridients in front of him.

“I told you that is not a tomato, that is a squash” Baekhyun grabs the big tomato like from the smaller guy.

“But that is a tomato!! It is round and although big and colored light red.” Kyungsoo defended.

“NO, this,” Baek swings the thing on his hand “is a squash and that,” he pointed out the square shape smooth fruit-like “ is the tomato.”

“Are you insane? That is not a tomato. And what’s with the weird ingredients here, I feel like I’m in TORIKO or something. Wait..’ He pointed out a big fish with pointy mouth and blue shiny scale “ is that an elephant tuna!! Oh my gosh!! I never knew what Sanji was looking for Is in this world! I knew anime is real!” Kyungsoo cheerfuly exclaimed.

“He is weird, maybe he also lose a few screws when he was imprisoned like me.” Lay manage to say as the others glare at him.

“And look! It is a banana!! A weird banana. “ Kyungsoo grabbed the huge banana thing which colored yellow and a stripped of black.

“Put that down! That is a watermelon” Baekhyun explained to him as he raised a round yellow fruit. “this is a banana.. See?” Baekhyun peeled the fruit which is familiar to a banana.

“Have you gone nuts? That is not a banana! This is a banana! This is all the banana’s fault! It makes my favorite watermelon to turn ugly. I don’t know you have transgenic crops here… Urghh! “ Kyungsoo grab his hair in annoyance.

Too much to Baekhyun and Luhan’s thougth of Kyungsoo is back to normal again, his dumbness and childishness surfaced again making Luhan  drag him out of the kitchen .

“This is all the banana’s fault! I hate that banana!!“ Kyungsoo shouted as Luhan dragged him by the collar and place a hand towards Chanyeol.

“You! You are going to take Kyungsoo out for a minute and go back after we finished cooking understand? It seems he needed SOME fresh AIR. And never lose sight of him or you will be dead.” Luhan threaten Chanyeol which doesn’t protest. He is too afraid of Luhan’s pissed off face as he carries Kyungsoo ou of the room before shouting “ BANANA!!!”

“Good riddance!!” He lets out a sigh. 

"Seems like your stressed." Xiumin said.

"I am. Now, why don't you two help me fix the table. before i toss it to someone." Luhan growled making the two work on with the table.

"Damn banana..." He whispered.