Getting colder and colder(edited)

Into the Other World

"What the hell just happen again? " GD laughs hysterically.

"Why the hell would I repeat it again? You already know what happened." Chanyeol screams at him at the top of his lungs.

"Stop shouting!! I t is not his fault you mess up, so deal with it." Xiumin defended his brother.

"You should keep your brother shut and not us. It 's not Chanyeol's fault to accidentally destroy the pillar." Chen defended.

 

*****flash back ******

 

" "Because, I' m his former lover and he is still mine." Daehyun announces and get some parts of the pillar damage.

Chanyeol felt his vision dims.

The sky around them started to dim and he raise his hand towards the air while shouting "Shut up!!" Then, large fire balls or so like meteorites are falling from the sky to their location while the others run for cover making the place more chaotic than ever. 

After few minutes of the raining fireballs, the site clears up with a view of a destroyed pillar and a smirking enemies. 

"Thanks for making our job easier. And say hello for Baekkie for me!" Daehyun purposely teased Chanyeol before disappearing.

 

***** end of flash back ******

 

" Atleast we still have defended another pillar and we have a group of people defending the other two." Suho said.

"I can't believe we forgot the pillar thingy that holds the beast." Lay stated while treating the others wounds. 

Kris got his skin burnt from the fight with Himchan, from his hand and other from the water bed which is cause by Daehyun. The others have only scratches and burns from Chanyeol's sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry guys, how many times will I need to say it to you?" Chanyeol's guilt started to show which an indication he is really sorry.

"What done is done, and before you start up another fight, brother, go see Jungkook if he is alright." Xiumin throws a glare in his brother's ready laughing figure.

"Why should I do that? I'm the older." GD smirks and snickers loudly making them irritate at the sight.

"Because you're the most childish one and he is your responsibility so quit acting stubborn before I make you into a popsicle Jiyoung hyung!!" Xiumim show his pissed off face to the older and he knew better not to mess with an angry Xiumin. He walks out the door mumbling some sounds and shut it close before leaving.

"I can't believe you can easily tame your brother like that without any protest and yet you defend him to us like that." Chanyeol states.

"Yeah, makes practice." Xiumin replies as he patch Chen's wound.

"Why are you so harsh on me?" Chen blurted out making Xiumin taken aback by his word.

"I'm only applying some ointment with light touches." Xiumin answers back.

"Yeah, too light for an elephant." Chen scrowls.

"Maybe if you are not that whiny and clumsy I will not do this. You should be thankful."

"Yeah thanks a lot 'Mr. cold fat face'."

"Yah, I'm don't have a fat face and neither I am cold." He throws a towel at him.

"Oh yeah, your power is Ice and your face is chubby, in fact, you look like a blown hamster." Chen irritated spat causing all of them to froze at their spot. It seems tension started to fill the air.

"You know what? I don't care anymore you stupid ungrateful, forgetful brat. First you throw your silly jokes to me, make fun of my brother and now saying something about my face, as if you are 'THAT' good looking!!! I'm so done with you guys, you're on your own." Xiumin coldly said while looking at Chen with his serious face before exciting towardss the door.

"Right, just go over there, We don't need your ing freeze ray!!" Chen pushes his luck ignoring the threats given by his friends. Xiumin pauses and turns around them and throws a large snow ball to Chen which falls back. He then turns and exited the room.

"What the heck has gotten into you?" Tao smacks his head when he sits up.

"You know we need his help to survive the battle for the real thing." 

"But Suho hyung is also a water type, maybe he can freeze it after few practices." Chen groans.

"That needs special ability you idiot. Now what are we gonna do?" Suho sighs.

"We are all upset. Maybe we can just rest after the dinner and think things over. " Kris suggests. 

"Yeah, some freaking relaxation can help." Chanyeol said. "Hopefully, all be better when morning comes., where are the others?"

"Well, they are in Luhan's room. It seems that the last battle affects Luhan since he failed to get out of Yongjae's ability and the others are cheering him up." Lay stated.

"Well, let's go before I rip my head from frustration over here." Chen exclaim.

"Hey,' Kris caught his attention. ' you need some apologizing first before we break apart. You know what we have done to gather up and I'll kill you if you scatter it up with your ing , got it?' he threatens Chen who just gulp down and nod before leaving with Chanyeol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They are amuse to see a laughing Trio with Kai and Sehun when they enter the room. It seems that they are dancing a famous crayon pop song. 'Bar bar' while jumping up and down in a weird way with a weird song. It seems that Luhan is cheerful enough to be down just like the other said to them.

"Well, you seem to be cheerful rather than gloomy. " Chanyeol starts.

"Oh, really? How about you? You seem to be normal after you went berserk which I have heard." Luhan answers back.

Chanyeol just raise his hands up in defeat. "I give up. Thanks for bringing what everybody is blaming me and good thing I am to lazy to argue." He sits near the said boys.

"Don't mention it. How about this mourning camel here? I can't help but to get annoyed by his mental sighing so bad it irritates me." Luhan pointed to Chen.

"What happenned?" Kai asks. Chen starts to open his mouth but Chanyeol was faster.

"He argued with Xiumin and he walks out on us before saying that we are on our own." The other just drop their mouth from disbelieve. 

"Oh.. I just learn my power right now so let's try it out!" Luhan said cheerfully and making a mirror floats in the air.

"Any idea where Xiumin is?" He inquires.

"Probably in his brother's side?" Chen hesitates but Luhan tries to find Xiumim in the hallway, with the image in the mirror and luckily, he spotted the chubby face.

"Wow!! That is an amazing skill!! Especially when you want to peep someone." Sehun blurted out with a low whistle and the other just glare at him.

"What? It is not like you two don't do that with Kyungsoo and Baek in the bathroom." He reasoned out making the other flush in red in embarrassment and the other in anger. 

"You did what?" Baek shouted.

"Shush!!! Let's just listen okay?" Luhan informs them as they watch in the mirror like a movie.

"Do you have any snacks?" Chanyeol asks earning a slap on the head by Baek.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey, you look so down today." Top said.

"Huh? Not really, I'm just tired. I guess?!" Xiumin stated as he falls down the couch tiredly.

"Really? Well, I know one indication that you are down 'coz i haven't see that snowflakes falling down from your body for a while." Top snickers while he sees the boy suddenly aware of the snowflakes falling all over from his body.

"!" He tries to dust it away with hand but he knows better that it will not stop because it depends on his mood.

"You know I don't want to talk about it." Xiumin runs his hand through his face in annoyance.

"Okay.." Top takes another sip on his tea.

"Okay fine! I'm depress. No. Annoyed. No. Angry.. Urgh... I don't know anymore!!!" Xiumin pull his hair and decided to punch the pillow to lessen his anger not noticing GD goes out from their room.

"Jungkook just need enough rest. He somehow manage to make the damage in illusion lessen as he find the weak spot.' He informs Top and he tilted his head to face his brother.

"What happened?" GD asks his brother who is desperately punching the pillow and the sofa.

"That STUPiD CAMEL dino face shouted at me and dares to calm me an old ugly fat face.' GD grows a tick while Top somehow covers his mouth before he spit his drink. 

"He also dares to call me an blown hamster!!!!'' He is now lying on the sofa, with legs elevated and head hungs on the edge of the sofa. 

"That's your fault for staying with those guys. Maybe if you don't follow him you will still be happy playing in the castle." GD remarks at him.

"He is too stupid!! I can't believe he is the one who rescued me before and to think that I am too stupid to know he doesn't recognize me anymore. I wAnt to kill him." He places an arm over his eyes while GD looks concern about him.

"This is all your fault. You don't even know if he recognize you so I told you to stop getting involve but no, you even be friend that Lay guy to be close to him." GD scuffs. "So don't you dare making a blizzard inside this room 'coz i won't hesitate to start a fire here."

Xiumin pouts as he grab some food in the table and munch on it to lessen his depression.

"Where are the others?" Xiumin grumply asks.

"If your talking about Taeyang, they are guarding another pillar near to the south with the rest of the guys." GD snatch the food from his hand and eat it instead.

"That's mine, go eat your own." Xiumin glares at GD.

"That is why you are teased by that camel face." GD earns a slap on the face and he replies with another with great strength which ended them on the floor.

TOP sighs. "I can't believe I'm baby sitting you two. Jiyoung, you are 3 years ahead but you think like a baby and Minnie, how many times did I told you to stop whining about stupid matters." 

"He started it!!" They both wailed. 

"Stop it!!!" TOP sawatted.

"That's it!!! I'm outta here!!!" Xiumin blurted out and storms out of the room, again.

"That's right baby face!!! Run away!!" GD shouted and TOP suddenly whacks his senses out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Okay that 's not nice. What do we do next?" Sehun asks.

"Better to eat first then well sort this out." Luhan suggests. " He'll cool down, eventually."

 

~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile, Xiumin went out of the castle and discovers his pet dragon. He decided to put some harness on it and ride her.

"Come on Mimi, let's chill somewhere else. Besides, I know when I am not needed." He flies away from the castle into the sky and heads to a specific place in his mind.

 

AN: 

i know it not very xiumin like and GD type but I still hope it works..... I decided to prolong it allitle before the final battle to happen and still lots to workk and discuss more..... Thanks for my subscribers and readers who waits for my updates.... actually my mind is somewhere this days.. bear with me please... i hope.... Godbless!!!