knight and meetings(edited)

Into the Other World

As Luhan shouted to Kyungsoo, the smaller boy gladly caught his attention to what he just said and stop before worst thing happens as the other boys run towards the scene. 

"What the heck just happened?" Kyungsoo seems to be lost as he tries to assess the situation.

"You silly you! We just took our attention to you by few minutes and here you are, bringing out a fight." Luhan hugs his friend as he shook him lightly. The glowing marks they have just stopped from glowing after Kyungsoo stop in his havoc. Baekhyun follow his gesture and put the younger boy in a headlock position.

"Yah! What did i tell you to not roam around without any companions?!" He playfully tighen his grip as he looks towards his suppose to be keepers.

"What the hell is going on here?" Shindong's screams fills the air as they struggle to break free from the ice surrounding them.

"Uhm... Chill guys,' Chen tries to cool down the two brawlers as he  walks towards them.  "Long story ,in short, he is with us." 

"Heck we are chilling alright!" Kaingin screams making some of them hide their laughter. "Why are you with this two thieves" he tilted his head towards the hazel brown hair, still tied up. 

"And you have a companion which looks like GD! How can we chill!!" 

"Easy guys....I think what they wanted to say is to release them first, shall we?" 

Both groups turn their heads towards the calm voice revealing  cute man in a knight suit with Kris and other people in fancy costumes. 

"Wow... is this a ragnarok game or something!! A knight.. a cool knight!!" Kyungsoo couldn't hold out his excitement as he runs towards the knight and looking at it with admiration, as well as the other people. 

"Well, seems to be legit. But, if they do something weird, don't blame me, " Chanyeol gathered fire on his arms as he melted the ice on them. 

Xiumin tries to go towards the tall hazel brown hair as Kai picks up a cute egg chest and a necklace similar to Kris with a smile creeping to his face as he keeps the necklace.

"You stupid goofs, you were all just standing there and not helping us all these time?" Shindong yelled towards the knight and his friends as they all laugh on their situation.

"Well, but it is fun to let you two being beaten up by this cute kid regardless of his skinny appearance." A man with a cute black tuxedo attire with a hat exclaimed as he put his hands towards Kyungsoo's head and ruffles them. 

"Hey, i'm not skinny!" Kyungsoo pries away from the man as he moves closer to Kris and grabs a hem of his shirt like a child making Kris flinched and soften his facade.

"Don't start with us you stupid warlock!" Being freed from the  ice makes them calm down as they retreated their weapon. 

"So, care to explain?" They both hummed in annoyance and cross their arms in in front of their chest. 

"Why don't we go inside and discuss things after we have eaten shall we?" The knight smiles gently showing his cute dimple "and same as that one, without his bound." He pointed towards the tied man.

"Hmmphh.. i have a name you know. And yeah, why don't we settle this inside.. I'm starving." He had this cocky attitude as he reach towards his magical bag which was snatch by  Xiumin.

"Nuh-uhh.. you naughty kid. You can have this back after the talk." He gestures a playful smirk towards him.

"What the... give that back!" He tried to move towards him only to be pulled by Lay. 

"Trust me when I say don't mess with him. He can make you a living popsicle if you don't." He warned the guy which just huff in annoyance. 

"Hey, do I know you?" Kyungsoo looks towards the warlock as he hide in Kris side."You look really familiar to me." 

"Do you?" The warlock keep his gaze towards to Kungsoo as they walk towards the dining area where the cooked food of his friends lies.

"So, what makes you angry like that Kyungso" Kris asked his little brother.

"Oh... the last thing I remember is that falling from the window,' which earns a shock expressiom from the others, 'luckily this man saved  me, and then the two masculine guys tries to grab 'my egg'"

All men halted and looked towards to Kyungsoo and the two brawlers with shock and more confused way.

"Your what?!?!?!" Then all of his friends break loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a fine lunch, all men chattered as they tell their stories from their travels, meeting with the enemies and other stuffs of what happened  to the three years of travel of Luhan and Baekhyun, they were amazed of the situation as they found out  that Kyungsoo is Kris's long lost brother make them feel ease as they needed only one more person to complete ther group

"Uhmm.. Kyungsoo, I think you just dropped this egg." Kai pull out the egg from his pocket and gave it to Kyungsoo. 

"Wow, thanks a lot Kai! I didn't know where it went after I lost my sanity. Really, i don't know what happened after  anger clouded my vision. I've never even like this before." He mutters. 

"Maybe you need to control your powers like any of us does. Don't worry, we are here to help you." He put his hand on top of Kyungsoo's hand shoving the gaze he got from the others.

"He is right. I think you needed the right training and also all of you guys because the dark guild finally started to work on their move. They have attacked a city near our territory that is why we need to plan things out, now that we have 11 people in our side." The knight, Leetuek announced.

"Hey, why do I have to be involved in this mess? I have nothing to do with you guys. " the hazel brown hair, Sehun as he said his name was, slams his hand on the table.

"Well, let us just say you are one of the marked peraon we need, just like the story said and consider this an alternative from having your head on the plate for stealing the castle stuffs." Yongjae, a man beside Kris exclaimed  as he gestures the consequences of his deed with a fork on his neck.

"But that is bull--" his mouth freezes as Xiumin stopped the kid's blabbering as he tries to continue eating his food.

"Man, you've got a quite  appetite. Your face will go all round for that food inside your mouth." Chen stated reffering to Xiumin but he decided to  shut up after the latter glared at him making him choked his food.

"Anyways, how about to take a simple round in the castle, with companion of course before our king decided to show up after his visit on the east city girls castle?" Leetuek suggests "and let us head of the department talk  about some stuffs and  preparations for tonight." 

They all nodded as they leave the two brawlers , Tao, since kris wanted to be on Kyungsoo's side for now, Kyuhyun, Baekhyun, Luhan, Xuimin and Lay on the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aren't you suppose to be on the room too Chen?"  Chanyeol asks the troll..

"Well, not much, me and Kai are on the investigating department and we are just summon when they needed us." Chen explained earning an 'Oh' from the giant.

"So, where do you guys wanted to go?" Youngjae asks the remaining boys.

"How about home? " Sehun mutters.

"So you can escape? Nah..  ain't gonna happen 'coz i'm watching you." Kris gazed down towards Sehun making them looked like a tall towers hovering above Kyungsoo. 

"Okay, how about the garden? I like to see the garden." He moves towards to Kai because he is sure he will not look too small with Kai as the man shove his arms towards his shoulders. 

"Sounds good to me. Let's go" youngjae gestures for them to follow as Kyungsoo pulls Kris away from Youngjae while he is not looking. 

"What's the  matter Soo?" Kris said as he put his hand on his shoulder shoving Kai's arms on his brother. 

"I think he looks suspicious to me hyung." He wisphers as the others just heards him,without knowing Youngjae can hear them.

"Why? He looks normal to me. He is a good guy Kyungsoo, he may be weird but once you know him, he is good hearted." Kris explained to him.

"He have this angelic face and you dare to call him that?" Chanyeol asks him.

"For someone who trust easily, and tells TOP lools like an angel, we should be the one calling you like that." Chen .

"I dunno, he looks fishy and like the person in an mv i have watched called one shot where he looks like the man that betrays his friends."

"Definitely not. And what is an mv?" Kai seconded his friends as their chat is cutted by Youngjae exclaiming they are here which makes them awed on the beautiful sight . A garden full of flowers with a mini greenhouse to stay making them run towards the greenhouse. Kyungsoo looks behind to see what he thinks a playful smirk on Youngjae face with a meaningful eyes.

A hunch. My hunch are never wrong. He sighed as he follows the others keeping his thought in his mind.

"We'll see about that". A voice suddenly echoed on his mind making him look around.

"What's wrong?" Youngjae asks.

"N..nothing! Come on." He feels awkward as he continued on his path. What was that?