into the other world(edited)

Into the Other World

"Kyungsoo!!!!!" 

 

The group can only shout before their body could react as Kyungsoo is pulled into the portal. Kai manage to grab Kyungsoo's waist before they are and the portal disappears. 

 

"Wae...... no... no... NO!!! We need to open up the portal again!!" Kris blurted out. 

 

"We cant! There is no another source for the portal to open. We can't also be sure if they can survive the monster inside it." Yongguk bows his head in defeat.

 

"No! There could be a chance!! A...another way we can help them." Luhan shake his head in disbelief. "It....it's just like... just like history is repeating itself! I want to do something. I now we can save them!" He said positively.

 

"Even if we manage to open the portal, we cannot guarantee that we can close it after we've open it. It's too risky!" Kyuhyun said and as far as they are concern, he knew it better since he is another dimension traveller.

 

The ground of the fortress starts to crumble indicating the place starts to collapse. The floating abyss will start to crumble down. 

 

"Whoaa..... what the hell?!!?" Xiumin said when the fortress starts to tilt.

 

"The fortress looses its power. We need to get out of here before it falls down." Suho suggests.

 

"Wait! What about Kai and Kyungsoo?" Lay said.

 

"Kai is a dimensional walker so if he is with Kyungsoo, he can find a way." Kyuhyun answers that slightly assures them of the two.

 

"I hope you are right. Let's move out!" Kris said before they all move out of the fortress.

 

Good thing the fortress is near the sea and there are no living creatures are damagebor hurt by its fall but there was sure a big splash all over it. 

 

Yongguk and his group decided to leave before they were put in to jail but not before promising to amend all of their sins in their own way.

 

"Sorry Baek. I...I wasn't on my right mind during that time... I swear I..." Daehyun shyly approach Baekhyun being guilty after Yongjae told him what have happen. Among the group, only Yongjae was not affected by Siwon and he decided to spill it out to them. 

 

"NaH... I'm fine now. Although I really, really want to knock you out and punch you in the face that no one would ever ever recognized you, throw you into the well and let sadako kill you, I rather not. Just, the next time we'll meet be sure to let me punch you." He creepily smiled at him. A smile that only he and Baekhyun knew that gives him shivers. 

 

"S... Sadako?" Daehyun tilt his head not understanding a thing.

 

"Come on, let's move!" Yongguk gesturing for the others to be on their way. 

 

"You take care of yourself now and be confident in everything you do or I will replace you I swear." Yongjae gives a final hug over Luhan before they went. He was invited by Luhan to be at the palace but he insist to stick with his group since he said they will be no use without him as their brain and they might cause trouble again. 

 

When Siwon takes control of the group, he decided to keep their emotion intact unlike the others that was like a robot to him. But now, he said he will train harder to be a good help to them and also to Luhan whenever they need help.

 

"I should have known better." Luhan smile politely before they all leave.

 

"We should make our leave also. We've got orders from the palace." Kyuhyun stated.

 

"But...we can't. What if Kai and Kyungsoo decided to show up again and they are looking for us?" Chanyeol asks.

 

"We cannot defy the king's order. Tao also said to get the others in the palace. He needs to tell us something." He said and they all agree in defeat.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Welcome back!!" Onew greets them when they've enter the throne. They are all confused and have a defeated look in their eyes.

 

Onew sighs as well as the others inside the throne. He let alone the others and instead, he summons a crystal ball and let Tao hold come closer.

 

"You might wanna see these or don't. But, its the best that you guys knew why I summon you here." He said that makes them confused. But when Tao holds the crystal ball, they already have a hint of what is going on. 

 

Once Tao holds the ball, he lets his power flow through the crystal ball and then, they look like they are inside another place where in there are many distorted lines glowing from red, pink and violet.

 

"Where are we?" Chen asks.

 

"Just wait and see." Onew announces as he sits in his throne. It was then they realized that they are inside a portal when they've heard a familiar growl.

 

"The beast!" Baek announces as they all look back seeing the full version of the beast. It has a body of human with tentacles as its tails and wings of a skeleton. A distorted figure of monster will some floating debris all around. It has on of its tentacles all over a certain small figure that they knew was Kyungsoo and Kai is struggling to keep Kyungsoo away from its tentacles.

 

"Release him you stupid piece of junk!!" Kai shouted as he threw some shadow balls on the tentacles.

 

"Aaarrrghh!!" Kyungsoo struggles out of tentacles and when Kai decided to hug Kyungsoo and use his powers, he successfully pulls them through the tentacles like what he did when passing through a wall.

 

"I've got you!!" He hugs Kyungsoo tight and the tentacles starts to follow them every where making Kai to teleport them away from the beast. They have settle to a ruined building that is enough to hide the two of them from the beast who is roaring and frustrated as it lost its new prey. 

 

"Are you alright?" Kai gently place him on the floor as Kyungsoo hold his neck and caught up his breathe then coughs.

 

"Yeah. Thanks!" He smiles assuring the others. "You shouldn't follow me here Kai. There is no assurance whether we can get out of here." He said.

 

"What are you saying? We can never be sure unless we try right?" Kai said.

 

"No. My mother already told me that this will happen. And this void really needs a lot of energy to open its portal and I doubt you cannot travel out of here if you conserve your energy. That beast also up energy and good thing the portal already closes to prevent the beast from entering your world." He chuckles sarcastically.  

 

"How about the others? They can open the portal from there right? I bet they can open it." Kai suggests. 

 

"Yeah. Only the beast can open it from the other side and apparently, that beast is long gone." He looks at Kai before he cups his face and smile.

 

"What are you saying?" Kai furrows his brows as well as the others who are listening and watching them. 

 

"I am that beast. I can give you a boost to let you out of here but I cannot guarantee you will be okay afterwards since it will up all your energy afterwards. I want you to get out of here fa---" 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!?!" Kai shouts at him in frustration and grab his shirt pulling him closer. 

 

"So that is what Yongjae is telling about us. One of us knew what is happening." Xiumin recalls what the telepath said when they are held captive.

 

"What do you mean?" Kris turns to look at him and Luhan flinched. 

 

"I was never should be born at the first place." Kyungsoo avert his eyes from Kai as he stated some facts.

 

"When Yongguk claim my energy and you revived me, I met my real mother and she told me everything. She said that she made a deal in the beast since I was a little unhealthy and have a low tendency to live so she made a bargain. I will be the vessel for the beast and absorbs its power." He looks at Kai sincerely.

 

Kai and the others are also confused by the sudden confession. They didn't know how to react at his words.

 

"Remember the time when we sneak up to train, I ask you to let me alone in the lake? That is when I made a pack to the beast. I'm going to seal the beast here before it may come back again using its power." Kyungsoo strongly said as he push away the hand that is gripping him. 

 

"But... why?" Kai felt a tear escape on his eyes. 

 

"This is my task to fulfill. The beast that has been sealed can open and close seals as well as amplifying powers. Its main purpose is to prevent other beasts as powerful as this to refrain from coming out." He stands up to see the monster looking for them. 

 

"How about going back to the others? Why didn't you tell someone, anyone about it? Did you really think that you can fight that beast alone?" Kai pointed at the beast outside. 

 

"Of course not. I'm not that stupid" He raise his voice obviously. "But I need too before it made its way out. Maybe not now, but after few years so better destroy it or leave it waiting here." He pats Kai on his shoulders before it give it a squeeze.

 

"Tell my brother i love him and the others too. I'll just bring another trouble when I'm in your world." Kai is shaking his head not wanting to hear any of the words coming from the other. He is now sobbing hard right now.

 

"And also, tell Baekhyun and Luhan to always be safe. And Baekhyun can have my anime collection since he is also a fan of anime 'coz I have read his diary, especially my fushigi collection." He chuckles and Kai grew a lot more confused.

 

"That twerp!!!" Baekhyun didn't know what to feel but one thing is for sure, he didn't want to see what will come next.

 

"Be safe." Kyungsoo kissed Kai on the lips before Kai saw the tentacles wrap again on Kyungsoo's body before his eyes got wide. Kai's body starts to glow, an indication that Kyungsoo just give him a boost of energy enough to leave the place. He hold Kyungsoo's shoulder as the other cups his face and mutters something before being pulled away by the roaring beast and eats him.

 

"Kyungsoo!!" Luhan and Baek shouts 

 

 

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Kai was filled with anger and he lunged forward to the beast but before he knew it, a blinding light was released inside the beast making it roar in pain. It cannot take a huge amount of energy surging from it as it self destruct on its own clearly washing anything near it away including Kai before the coast went clear. 

 

"Kyung...soo..." Kai search for Kyungsoo all around before his vision went black. He was pushed on a concrete floor hitting his head in the process before blacking out.

 

The image starts to blur and before they knew it, they are back again in the palace, safe and sound.

 

"What was that? Tell me!!" Kris shove his hair in frustration although he already knew the answer.

 

"That was... my vision... about Kyungsoo and Kai a while ago. I still can't believe it but all of them are true." The panda announces as he bows his head on what they have seen.

 

"No!! Kai and Kyungsoo are much stronger than that. They.. they can make it out alive right?" Kris asks.

 

"What you have seen was nothing but the truth. If Kai or Kyungsoo made it, no one knew. Kai should already be here since Kyungsoo already give him a boost but we are still attentive on open portals." Onew plainly said.

 

The group went silent again before Kris decided to exits the room. 

 

"Kris hyung!" Sehun said. 

 

"I'm just gonna chill outside. Call me if you need me." He didn't even bother to look back and Tao bows down before following the said knight. 

 

"What are the chances of Kyungsoo and Kai being alive?" Luhan bravely asks. 

 

"For Kai, chances are big, but for Kyungsoo, you saw the explosion. I can't guarantee it." He looks down but still meeting his eyes.

 

"No...." Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol as the giant give him a warm squeeze and they all retreat to their respective room.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Kris..... you gotta stop sulking around. You know that isn't what your brother wants right?" Tao tries to cheer up the sulking man who didn't want to leave his brother's room ever since he was gone.

 

It was nearly two weeks after the incident and still, he still holds on to a thread of faith thinking that somehow, the two lovers are still alive. He still hold that guilt about not be able to save his brother, nor his brother let him know about what he knew and take the truth on his own.

 

As for Kai, he was the best hench man or valuable man for him even he always turns a cold shoulder whenever he sticks with his brother but nevertheless, he treated him like his own brother. 

 

He knew Tao has been with him, always on his side and never leaving, especially when he was on his bad or good side just like today. He knew he shouldn't be sulking around but still, who can blame him when he lost a brother and a trustworthy companion.

 

"Come on, let's eat. You've been here for weeks. How is this getting you chilled when you still sulk here every now and then? Everyone is freaking worried about them Kris. It's not only you who carry the burden. We all do!" Tao tried to snap the man out of his trance. Even though he shown no emotion when he is at work, whenever he stop at a certain stop, he still broke down at a certain room and needed more hours to get him back.

 

"Yeah...sorry.... I guess I should really quit my job don't you think?" He mutters slowly.

 

"WHAT?!?!" Tao widen his eyes on the sudden exclaim. Seeing Kris face is serious, Tao get pissed but can't help to punch Kris on the face. The taller doesn't even care anymore and he grew tired seeing the man like this.

 

"Fine!! If that is what you want. Go ahead. Be happy about it!!" Tao leaves the room and Kris is still dumbstruck in his position. When he is near the door, Tao froze as he gets another headache and fell down on the floor. Kris heard it and went towards to Tao. Once he touch his back, he saw what vision Tao is experiencing.

 

He was back in the same portal and Kai was now reunited with Kyungsoo, who is hugged by the other as he hugs him. Kai was back hugging the other as he rest his head on his lovers head. He have his eyes closed but Kris and Tao knew that it is swollen and red due to the evident of the wet cheeks. 

 

"Kai!!" Kris shouts and just like the other could hear him. He raise his head and face Kris and Tao with widen eyes.

 

"K...kris... hyung.." Kai said in almost inaudible voice as he speak. His eyes is almost blank as dead while hugging Kyungsoo.

 

"What happen? Why are you...no.... this is my imagination." Kai sarcastically laughs.

 

Tao grasp Kris as he talk to Kai.

 

"It's real as you want it to be." Tao said and touch Kyungsoo. 

 

"He is just sleeping. There is still a faint essence and life force, but still breathing." Tao assures them.

 

"I tried waking him up but he still sleep like a log." Kai hugs him tigther.

 

"Come back. Teleport out of here. That's the only thing Kyungsoo can be safe and you also." Kris said.

 

"I can't.... it's too risky...."Kai hesistates.

 

 

"It will be too risky if you stay here for too long. The portal will also consume your power and it eat you two up. Please try." Kris shook Kai up. 

 

 

"Please..." Kris pleads at him before the image becomes vague and Kai nods before muttering, 'I'll try' then the connection cuts out.

 

Tao is now sweating as much as Kris before they decided to stand up helping each other. 

 

"There must be a way on how to guide them." Kris said. 

 

"We already guide them, now it is up for Kai to made it up to us." Tao blankly stated. 

 

"Thanks,Tao.... and sorry for always ignoring you. I owe you alot." Kris hugs the other.

 

"You sure owes me alot." Tao replies before punch him playfully.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Since when did those two lovers want to show up themselves? a month? a year?" Baekhyun starts to get agitated and impatient ever since Tao said that he pushes Kai to teleport themselves away from the portal. And that was two months ago.

 

"Just let them take time. I know it is not that simple to get out and Kai will do anything for Kyungsoo just like what we will do to him." Luhan said. 

 

"I just.. I just miss the guy so much since he is too annoying." Baek huffs out air. They are all worried for the two males and they haven't got tired of waiting as well as for the hope they will appear soon. 

 

They all hope for the best and wait for what will come to them while doing their best.

 

"Hey! Wanna grab something to eat?" Chanyeol asks the two and they all nods.

 

"Yehet! Time to drink some bubble!!" Sehun cheers as he clasp a shoulder over Luhan.

 

Right now, Chanyeol and Sehun becomes apart of the elite guards that are under Kris and Chen. Luhan and Baekhyun remains in their position as a defence and tactic officers. Tao is still the oracle but decides to be the second in command whenever Kris had a problem on his hold. Xiumin is a free lance traveler going back and front across the boarders serving as an intel and personal relation officer to other countries. Suho and Lay works hand in hand to the medical assistance and therapy department. 

 

They all went back to their daily life but what amuses them was when the king himself summons them at once in the same time and place like two years ago. 

 

Kris, although have a cold treatment to the king, was also there but with cold eyes. He knew that was rude but the king was the first to suggest to give up the search for the two even they're against it.

 

"Good day! It's nice to see you all again here." Onew speak with his cheery smile.

 

"Not all." Kris mutters. "So what is the important thing you need to speak to us, 'my lord'?" 

 

Minho flinch when Kris sarcastically said the last part but nevertheless, Onew prevent him too since he has the right to act that way.

 

"Very well." He hums on his seat as he signals Kyuhyun to come forward. 

 

"If ever given a chance to go on a vacation, where will you go?' The king asks Kyuhyun.

 

"Hmmm... normally on the northern lands since I have been there for many times. But, I wouldn also like to visit a certain place where I could eat and relax a little." Kyuhyun replies with arms cross in his chest and one hand tapping his chin. The group are now getting confused by the situation they are in. 

 

"Just get to the point, please?" Chen speak for them. 

 

"I need you to spy on a certain place and don't get back until you find out what I want you to seek. It will not take you that too much time but after that, that decision is up to you to decide." The king starts to speak in riddles before Taemin and Minho approach the group.

 

"And... that is?!?" Luhan wants to ask the obvious since they don't have a clue 

 

"Something that is lost but was never mine yours perhaps. You might find it annoying at first, but it will be worth." The king stand on his throne indicating that his speech was done.

 

"That's it?? How can we find it if you give such teasing speech?" Baekhyun whines as Onew gestures for them to be quiet.

 

"You will know when you get there. For now, sleep as you will enjoy this travel more." Their eyes becomes heavy as they started to fall one by one and let them slumber to their sleep. If there is a fatal ability that the king Onew have, that was the power over words. 

 

"Time to say goodbye, for now." Onew smiled as Kyuhyun, Taemin and Minho decides to form a triangle letting the boys inside a certain spell.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Xiumim blinks his eyes open as he found themselves on another unfamiliar room. He rub his eyes and lift himself up before turning around. They are all situated on the floor which he though to be the living room but with some unfamiliar furnitures. 

 

"Where are we?" Chen groans as he held himself up and Xiumin. The other guys are also awake by this time as they also explore their eyes on their surroundings.

 

"What's this?" Sehun become curious on the black rectangular frame with glass. He noticed the blinking red light button so he push it. He was startled when the black glass emits light and makes sound that makes him jump from his place, also, caught the attention of the others. 

 

"Hello, hello! (what?) 

Hello, hello! (What?) 

Tell me what you want right now.

 

"Hello, hello! 

I'mma give to you girl right now!'" 

 

"Hey! Isn't that Jungkook?" Suho said making them all blink in confusion and focus more on the screen. 

 

"It is him! How did he get in there?" Chanyeol asks.

 

"That's a television you dumbyeol!!" Baek smack the back of Chanyeol's head.

 

"Ouch! What is a television?" He rub his abuse head as Luhan and Baekhyun blinks in unison. 

 

"Could it be?" Luhan sends some telepathic link to Baek and Luhan grabs the remote to switch channels while Baekhyun move towards a specific room upstairs.

 

"Oh my gosh! We are in the other world. and this was our apartment Lu!!!" Baek exclaimed as the others just made a confused look with each other.

 

~~~~~

Last chapter will be next... although I have a hint on what to do next but I would prefer another cliff hang, yet, I also know what i will feel if I cut it in the middle.... last one chapter ahead!! :3