Confusion(edited)

Into the Other World

Panic started to run into the mind of leaders in the palace as the image of three person being kidnaped  in their premises started to bug them as for the thought of leakage in their security and also for another traitor manage to  enter their abode. Even  when Luham just informed them that the King and his men somehow find the missing men, their thought of high security seems to be pursued  as the safety of the kingdom and their king's saftey as well as their citizen's so thorough plan must be made as the  welcoming party is coming in just few hours, or less.

Kris is  frustrated and pissed  as a traitor invade the palace and capture not only  his comrade but also his long lost brother.

"Damn. Why is it everytime i get so close with him, we somehow seems to be apart again."

Kris groan in frustration as Leetuek sends him out for some fresh air. The situation seems to be tough on him though. As he looks towards the frontdoor of the castle, he sighs as Luhan,Xiumin and Lay stands next to him. 

"Having a rough day huh?" Luhan mutters.

"Yeah, a big ing rough day." Kris said as he clasped his hands towards his face on frustration.

"You need to stay calm and collected in times like this right?" Lay tried to smile genuine showing of his dimples in the process as Kris fight his urge to argue with him. Lay is somehow a close friend  to Kris as he is the son of their family doctor making him a childhood friend of him and D.O.

"Oh... it seems that your king arrives from the expected time." Xiumin pointed towards an elegant carriage comes towards them with Donghae as their butler and the two brawlers on their side. 

Kai suddenly appears out of nowhere as the occupants tried to get out while the said waiting men bows down towards them.

"Look Baek, they welcome you because they know you are back. I never thought you are a royal in this palace." The cute big eyed girl with red locks stated in excitement as she cheered towards Baekhyun while the other seems to be amazed or chuckles on the gesture.

"Lulu~ Yifannie! " She said as she hugs the two making them stiffen towards the sudden skinship.

"Ky..kyungie.. is that you?" Luhan asks making them all shock from the infromation as the said  female noded. 

"Oh my gosh! And that means that The other two here are..."

"Yeah,  yeah, it's me. Baekhyun and Sehun." Baek informs as she puts her hands towards her hips and swatted her hair.

"Wh.. what happened? Are you alright D.O? I mean kyungsoo?" Kris  puts his hand towards his  brother, err now sisters' shoulders. 

"Uhuh... We somehow escaped and seems to met someone and..."

"And lured to ate something that changes us to this." Baek  finished it off  before Kyungsoo can  spill some unwanted details. 

"Glad your Okay." Kris gives a reassuring smile as  he hugs her making her blush.

"Ow... so cute. So she is really a boy and they are brothers? I am  still amused." Taemin cooed. 

"Shut up! " Kris tried to stop the  teasing  "anyway, you should all go to your room, your majesty, before we finish the preparation." 

It is almost close to sunset and the party will start an hour as the King gestures for them to prepare or do their things before the event. Upon passing Kris, Luhan and Xiumin, the king, Onew whisphers something that only the three men heard as they nodded. 

"Yah, Kkamjong, I said to stop going near my brother." Kris hissed.

"But we are now in a relationship, remember Hyung?" Kai teases him as he stress the word hyung while pulling Kyungsoo near him by her waist making him blinked in confusion. 

"What's to remember and what's  a kkamjong?" Kyungsoo asked making the boys dropped their jaw in  disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Tao, Luhan and Baekhyun returns to the crime scene of abduction, Tao has been informed as the said three men now turns into ladies. He was asked by the King and their group to tried his ability on gathering information about the traitor.

Upon their arrival to the scene, Tao eyes begins to glow in yellow with Luhan and Baekhyun lays their hand towards Tao and they are now seeing an image of the pass hour right where they are put to sleep.

 Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun are holding a weird black bunny stuff toy with a bandana when it suddenly emits a foul gas making them cough in the process then drops slowly on the floor. 

Then, Sehun comes by as the three time travelers saw the sight.

"Hey Kyungsoo, I'm hungry, why  don't we... what the hell?" The said man froze in his place but when he started to came rushing over them, a man suddenly appears and hit him on his back making him unconscious. 

The three traveller's eyes begin to widen at the sight of the familiar man with his two other companion that appeared all of a sudden.

"You sure he IS the ONE?" Himchan said.

"Yes, it seems that he just came here not  long ago and suffers from memory lost even his powers seems to be at hay."  Youngjae exclaim as he  eyed the sleeping man.

"Tough luck. It seems that her mother somehow let him go unto a dimension hoping him to be safe but fate brought him back."  Daehyun said.

Now the three were confused. They don't have the slighest idea what they are talking about and they are still thinking about it to not even notice that they are already back to the current time.

"It seems that Kyungsoo's hunch was right. Damn, that sneaky bastard. I will be happy to rip him apart." Baekhyun said as she remembers Kyungsoo's whinning  about not  trusting Yoingjae.

"Guess Kyungsoo's hunch is always right." Luhan said. "Except from TOP" he snorted.

"But..but that is impossible. He was with us all the time even after lunch.

"What? But we just clearly saw everything here. Was that just a hoax or something?" Baekhyun seemed to be pissed by Tao's remark. 

"This doesn't makes sense. I think it is much better if we check o the others." Luhan decides as he bites his fingernails. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi there cutie pie! Never seen you around here before." Chen said as he goes closer to the girl Kyungsoo with Chanyeol on his side.

" off Chen, mind your on business." Kai said as he put his  hand  over  Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Hey, isn't that you  already have  Kyungsoo? That is called cheating you nasty brat." Chanyeol said as he unlock Kai's grip on the girl. 

"But she is just like Kyungsoo. Only a girl version." He hugs Kyungsoo tightly making her squeak cutely as he snuggles his face towards the younger's hair smelling its scent.

"Ew.. gross.. get a room will yah!" The troll exclaimed.

"NO ONE will be getting a room here." Kris suddenly demands as he pries Kai from Kyungsoo making him hug the other protectively from potential predator.

"OH MY GOSH! Why don't we be friendly together here shall we and enjoy eating." Sehun exclaimed as the others gawked at her. It seems that no one noticed or concern that she is right beside them.

"Omo. A jelous missy.. Don't worry, I'll accompany you." Chen cooed at him as she raised an eyebrow indicating an irritated face

 

"More on annoy you." Chanyeol chuckled at the sight.

"Yah.. your just jelous because you don't have any girl or guy courting." The camel teased.

"Oh yeah? Atleast I don't get slapped in the face!" Chanyeol defended.

”Does courtship here doesn't really mind any gender at all?" Kyungsoo said while he is in the hugging position of his brother.

"Yup. It is legal here as long as you are in love." Kris said.

"And that makes us legal too." Kai said as he pinched the cheeks of Kyungsoo making her gasped.

"Stop hurting her Kkamjong." Kris threatened.

"No! Let go of Kyungie first." Kai insisted.

"Who told you to call her Kyungie!!" With an angry tone, he gathered the attention of the others.

"That is Kyungie?!?!" Chen and Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yeah and I'm Oh ing Sehun!" Sehun said while glaring to them.

"Ith hurthh Kaith...Leggo." Kyungsoo said to Kai.

"Aw.. your so cute! Maybe we should skip the courting and proceed to marriage right?" Kai was good at making Kris pissed as he released his grasped from Kyungsoo and make him into a killing spree towards Kai which runs around the hall.

"Trouble makers." Xiumin exclaim as he went back to their table after leaving Sehun and Kyungsoo to get some food. 

"What's with all that  food? It seems like you don't bother making your mouth blows up from all that  food." Chen remarks towards  Xiumin.

"The only thing that will get blown is your face if you stop me from eating delicious food so buzz off." He said to Chen making him gasped at the threat.

"Oohhh.. I'm shaking on my boots!" He repllied as Xiumin readied an ice ball on his palm. Chen qiuckly hides at tthe back of Kyungsoo as he squeak "Save me Kyungie." in the girl's back.

"Kyungie? I thought Kyungsoo was a boy?" Youngjae had a habit of appearing suddenly towards  their group which makes Chen and Chanyeol suspicious. 

"Yes but she only looks like Kyungsoo though." Chen exclaimed.

"Oh.. sorry for the manners. I'm Youngjae by the way." He smiled as he put his hand for a handshake.

"Umm, I'm Takiko and my friend over there is Julie." Kyungsoo said as she shake his hand. "And that one is Miaka. Over here Miaka!" Kyungsoo gestures for Baek, Luhan and Tao to come closer.

"Did that brat just called me MIAKA?" Baekhyun said to Luhan as they come closer to them.

"Yes and may I recall you that 'Miaka' is  priestess, so as Julie and Takiko in an anime?" Luhan said..

"Hell he did not!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Come here, oh cute Takiko! I missed you!" Beak give a tight bear hug  towards Takiko indicating her pissed  love over her.

"Umph.. your is so huge unnie, I can't breathe!" Takilo squealed.

"Sorry if yours is so flat!" Miaka teased making the boys grows a  tint of red ffor speaking vulgar words.

"Don't worry, i'm a late bloomer so when it blooms, it will be bigger than yours i think. But Julie is much bigger than yours." Making "Julie" spilled her drink towards Chen's face.

"Sorry." 

While they are busy laughing their hearts  out, Luhan tries to read Youngjae's mind as he doesn't heard anything at all.

He tried to read Kyungsoo as he successfully hears it indicating his power is still working. Just about he begins to read again the mind of Youngjae, he heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Don't think you can hide from me.' The voice said making him look around like Kyungsoo does. It seems that he hears Kyungsoo's mind being invaded by another voice.

'Get out. I'm not afraid of you' Kyungsoo said with unsure voice while he focus on a drink on the table. Luhan is carefully eyeing him.

'Oh really. That doesn't seem to be real at all. Now why don't we have a little fun shall we?' The voice mocked.

'S..sTOp! I don't knew you so stop bothering me. I'm sure  I will get crazy.' 

'Oh, but your not crazy, yet. You cannot get crazy unlesss  you have done your purpose.'

Luhan blinked at the statement.

'What purpose?' 

'You will find out soon.' 

Suddenly, the lights went out as a loud crash was heard then the lights went on again revealing monsters, chimera entering the hall.

"What's happening?" Luhan exclaimed making them all be alert on the situation. 

"We are under attack. Protect every one in this hall." Kris  ordered making them all move in the order. "You girls stay here with Luhan and Youngjae." He stated.

Before they start to protest, a loud snap was  heard making the chandelier above them fall.