another battle(edited)

Into the Other World

East city was full of girls guild unlike the other guild or places in the country. Even though they have many men to defend the countries, it cannot be compare to the strongest magical female in the country lead by Taeyoung. It was now under attack by group of hooligans and some trolls and wild monsters which steals and kills from what they can saw. 

With the help of some spells and potions, they started to gather enough forces and strength to defend their people, plus the appearance of some exo members that are willing to defend their place at all cause. Also, some of their men like healers including Lay and Suho assists at the evacuation and treatment of some citizens while Kai, Kris, Chen and Chanyeol are now going straight towards the Pillar's location. 

Upon entering the venue, they have notice a long stairs with monster gathering up above as they cut through the group of monsters. 

Once they have reach the top, they can heard an explosion and shrieking noise above making them aware of the trouble.

 

Amber and her troops are struggling in protecting the pillar when Kai and the others help them by sweeping the other monsters away from them.

A certain figure stands in front of the monsters revealing Himchan, Daehyun and Jonggup in the scene. 

"A pleasure to meet you again losers!! Himchan said to them. 

"Oh... I was expecting Baekkie is here.. oh well. Atleast some one can entertain us here." Daehyun exclaimed making Chanyeol growl in annoyance.

"Let's play!" Jonggup, the puppeteer master raises his hands revealing more monster from the field in his control. Daehyun is now throwing fireballs at them which makes them dodge for a few millisecond. 

"I thought he is just all earth user?" Chen exclaimed as Krystal built a wall as their barrier. 

"He is an elementalist meaning he can use all four elements." Sulli explained to them.

"Oh . We are really in trouble." Chen wailed.

"No matter what happens, don't let them break the pillar. Protect it at all cause." Kris orders.

"Where are the others?" Chen asks Amber.

"They are helping the townspeople on the other side. Why do they started to attack countries? I thought they are planning to do it within three weeks?" Amber groans.

"We also though you have everything prepared for their attacks." Chen teases.

"You are not helping Chen!" Kai mutters. "How about sneaky attack from behind?" 

"No, we should stop the puppeteer first in his summoning of monsters." Sulli explains. "Then, construct a battle plan." 

"No need, just trust your inner instincts," Krystal said. " Acid balls above!!"

They all disperse from the wall mere dodging the acid spheree that caught some of their clothes and skin. 

Chanyeol started to throw random fire balls to the monsters and enemies which kept them pre occupied for a minute.

Chen summons his thunder around him and flash it towards Daehyun. It was oppose by a wall of Earth summon by Daehyun as Kai and the others fight some undead monster summon by Jonggup. Luckily, Chen perfect a timing to cause one of his lightning bolt shower over Jonggup which dodges the first throw but Kai showed up from behind making him lost control over his undead puppets and struck by Chen's lightning.

Himchan cursed and tries to help the nearly unconscious Jonggip but Kris maneuvers towards him. They are bothe engross with hand to hand battle 'coz Kris doesn't allow him to fight in a long range battle.

"Too sneaky huh?" Himchan remarks when Kris has pushed him backwards with a punch on his face. He swipes the blood from the corner of his mouth and smirk.

"Well, try to fight me with this." Himchan lunges forward and grips Kris' hand making him shriek in agony. It was too late when Kris saw Himchan coated his hands with acid and burns his hand.

Kris tries to pry off but Himchan is too stubborn to let go so Kris flies off towards the sky fast caughting Himchan in shock and does a seismic toss with faster circling pace and headed towards the ground with a big thud.

Daehyun saw this and decided to put a water like bed for the two making them trap in water. Much to Himchan's advantage, the water starts to boil and Kai warps in and hold Kris making them out of the water barrier.

Jonggup has manage to summon another monster from the ground making Chen thrown backwards from the sudden attack.

"See, you didn't stand a chance! " Daehyun laughs. "You cannot win when all you have is childish techniques. I'm sure Baekkie is much fun to play with." 

Chanyeol feels his inside burns from the insult and the nickname the man gave to Baekhyun. "Oh yeah, we are just warming up to you guys. And how dare you call him Baekkie?!"

"Because, I' m his former lover and he is still mine." Daehyun announces and get some parts of the pillar damage.

Chanyeol felt his vision dims.

With his power boiling up he summons large energy which he doesn't know where its coming from and the clouds above them churns into spiral spectacle. And they all inhale harshly for what they have seen in the sky.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"It's glad to see you guys!!Oh, and I'm impress you are still alive Kyungsoo-ssi." Youngjae dramatically speaks in front of his former colleague. 

Apparently, he is with Bang and are now moving towards their direction. Obviously, to destruct the pillar. They are all alarm by the presence of the enemies in front of them, much to their dismay, they haven't have any hoard of monster or dead corpse with them.

"Sorry, but we are not glad to see you, specifically you guys." Baekhyun put some stress in the last part.

"Ouch.. still hurt from the last battle I presumed and I can see you are eager for round two." Yongguk smiles and summons his copy of Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Chen and Xiumin from the last battle. 

"Wow, but sorry, this time, it's pay back time." Luhan hinted them of how serious they are now. 

"Well see about that. Play with them. " Yongguk orders the copy that followed his orders and attacks them.

What seems to be amusing in the copy are the powers and techniques they have 'coz they also have abilities. The group decides to fight them off but the gang of keepers are indeed keeping their words as guardian 'coz Jimin, the spell caster started to starts to attack them with his ability 'causing the copies to disintegrate. 

"Wow, a spell caster, let's see if you can handle these." Yonggul summons another batch but this time, it triples in numbers.

"No matter what happens, don't allow them to destroy the pillar. Stay here Kyungie, you too Taemin, Jungkook and Sehun, protect it will your might." Luhan orders earning a nod from the guys.

"You sure you can handle it bro?" V, the slight mini me version of Baek teases his brother.

"Of course I can! Watch and learn." He raises up his hand and throws a red light towards one of the copies and it falls down immediately but it only give another technique to the Baek copies which attacks them with the same ability. 

Jin, the tall white guy supports them with a protective barrier while the others decides to attack the others. 

Suddenly, they have notice the ground started to shake and a huge chain coming from beneath it captures them. Luckily, other have dodge it and they are now cornered by the fake copies.

"Done already? What a shame!" Yongguk let out an air in dismay but they all know it is from mockery.

"Not quite yet, close your eyes guys when I give the signal." Baek passes his thought to the others. It seems that Yongguk and Yongjae are now moving towards the pillar and Kyungsoo .

"Let us finish what we have started, shall we?" Youngjae speaks to Jungkook and suddenly, he stiffens and cries in deep agony. "What are you doing? Stop it!" Kyungsoo hovers near to Jungkook and tries to help him but his mind also feels a stinging pain just like the other two and they all falls to the ground.

Seeing their friend from extreme pain, Baekhyun gives off the signal and they all close their eyes. A blinding white light surrounds them and the near copies disintegrades, again. Yongguk seems to notice it and he turns around them.

"Face it, you can never win over us. Let us just reboot this stinky planet and make it a paradise." He said.

"In your dreams, now let go of them!!" Luhan announces seeing their friend in pain makes him pretty angry.

"Why? You cannot do anything against it. Just like the last time, you can't do anything." A hint of guilt flashes over him and the scene from before. He is now agitated and grits his teeth. 

"Don't listen to him Lu, we can do it." Baek assure him. He turns around then the image of Baekhyun becomes Yongguk and Youngjae smiling in mockery and all of the image of his friend becomes his enemies.

"You stupid freaks!!" Luhan wave his hand towards them and pushes them off with his ability. Xiumin and the others beside Luhan was thrown in to the ground.

"He is bewitched!" Rapmon announces as they notice his eyes becomes dark.

"Oh no, Lu." Baek said as he got closer to him but he felt his head is cracking into two. It must be Luhan's ability and the others are now dropping to the ground.

"That's it? Very easy. It such a shame that you guys are easy to beat and get traps easily over an illusion." Yongjae teases. 'Oh wait, i forgot that sometimes illusions are so strong, it becomes too real." 

Yongguk pulls Kyungsoo up by his shirt. " Seems luck is on your side and you still have a freaking energy." 

Kyungsoo is again figthing his way from his grasps while a stinging pain hits him. Then, the atmosphere begins to become heavy and they are push towards the ground making the illusion and mind breaking headache lifts.

The two are now struggling to stand but they failed to do as it become too heavy. Kyungsoo went to Luhan who stops trashing around. Somehow, the other group manage to put them into a cage nullifies their so called ability s Kyungsoo lifts his powers over them.

"What the? What happen?" Luhan gasps from air as Baekhyun helps him stand.

"You are bewitched by them. Luckily Kyungsoo uses his ability." Sehun explains. There was a glint of guilt which he felt because he knew he failed again.

"They cannot move from there now, the pillar is safe." Rapmon announces.

"Not yet." Yongjae smirks when Taemin hits the cage to make an opening for the two to escape and he hits the pillar. Luckily, Tao stands behind the pillar all those time and protects it with time protect.

"Taemin, what the hell?" Baek shouts but he just smirks and the image of him changes to a pink haired tall man with cheeky bones.

"Let's go, we are done, for now. Good thing we have baby Zelo just like Siwon have seen. Luckily, it is not in vain" Yongguk exclaim as they retreat in another portal.

"Enjoy it while you still can." Yongjae said.

"What the hell was that?" Xiumin asks. Although they protected the pillar, somehow, they felt defeated.