We are one(edited)

Into the Other World

"I think I already where to find the thing that Onew wants us to find." Luhan said with sparkling eyes. 

 

"Are you sure?" Kris asked. 

 

"Yeah, just follow us after the meal." Baehyun announces and they quickly finished their meal. 

 

They all take their leave from the house which Luhan and Baekhyun actually owns for their stay in the planet. Apparently, it was actually a house not an apartment but Baek preferred to call it an apartment since they will not use it for long period but now they are now coming back and decided to clean up and find suitable clothes for the rest of the group. 

 

They all take a 15 minute ride on the bus before stopping on a specific street but not after struggling on how to recall the others on how to be amazed by the things around them. As what they though, some of them actually caught many attention since they are all handsome and attractive, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol and Tao keeps squealing and squeaking on new thing they have scene just like the other cars, street signs and people who they just passed by. Baekhyun got irritated so he decided to threaten them by throwing a glare whenever any one start to make a fuzz over something.

 

They stop on a specific place where the house is similar to the other before they ring the bell. 

 

When there is no one answering the door, Luhan grew impatient as he unlocks the door with his powers and they all enter the house without anyone noticing them.

 

"Hey, isn't it called trespassing?" Lay said. 

 

"Relax, we are here to visit a friend and not to kill someone. Besides, Sehun always done this many time so hebcan make us out it again." Luhan replies.

 

"What?" Sehun pouts as Luhan apologizes to him. 

 

When they entered the house, they find the living room clean as there were pictures all around its cabinet. Kris decide to look around it and he was shock on what he have seen. 

 

Before he could speak for himself, there was a loud bark outside before a clicking of the door was heard. 

 

Chen, being near the door was struggled by the three dogs as they were unleash by a familiar tan male who believe that was their owner.

 

"Kai?!?!" Lay said and the man went stiff at first.

 

"Lay hyung? Oh my god.. sorry!! Come here boys... Janggu, monggu.. jannah... come!" Kai call his pets before letting Chen filled with and nips of his beloved dogs.

 

"KAI!!! We thought you are already dead you dimwit!!" Chen struggles Kai when he regains his composure and tackles Kai with Chanyeol as the dogs made its way outside the door. 

 

"Where's Kyungsoo?" Luhan and Baekhyun asks at the same time. 

 

Kai hesistantly looks at them before answering. 

 

"W..welll... you see... about that..." He stutters at first then raised himself up before moving outside. 

 

"Follow me." He instructs as they all follow him back to the gate where he park his car that seems unnoticed by them. He opens the back seat first before greeting the person inside. 

 

"We have visitors!" He smiled and put a wheel chair out. They are all confused first but when they saw him lifting a familiar boy outside and place it on the wheel chair. They all hitch their breath before Luhan and Baekhyun rushes towards the smiling man. 

 

"Hey! Easy, I'm still recovering though." Kyungsoo chuckles, returning the two with a tight hug. 

 

"Go easy? How can we go easy on you when you didn't even leave a clue on your situation huh? It's been two years you dimwit!" Baekhyun nags him while crying.

 

"That's what I have also heard." He replies. "How about you guys? Need a hug?" He teases the others, specifically Kris as they went to a hug.

 

"Bet you want to go inside before its getting hot here." Kai suggest.

 

"Come on, let me help you push this thing." Kris volunteers earning a smile from Kai and Kyungsoo and follows the others inside. 

 

After unleashing the dogs on the back yard and preparing mini snacks such as sandwiches and chips with drinks, they are now on the living room listening to the story which Kai and Kyungsoo will be sharing.

 

"When I saw the beast eats Kyungsoo and releases light then explodes, I was knock unconscious by then. When I woke up, I saw Kyungsoo floating in the space and I grab him. But.....what surprised me was when I tried to wake him up, I couldn't. And ...that make me crazy and sad at all." Kai narrates to them while holding the hand of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo squeeze his hand for reassurance.

 

"After the conversation with Tao and Kris, which I now knew are not just mere illusion, I was determined to get out of that place." This time, the group was listening attentively to his story telling than ever since this was the part where they want to hear.

 

"After successfully getting out of the portal, I found myself and Kyungsoo on a street where people are just walking us pass by. 

 

I tried to ask for help but no one wants to help us. I didn't know what to do since the rain was pouring hard on us as I carry Kyungsoo." He tries to recall hiw desperately he becomes and chuckles a bit.

 

"I knew that we aren't in our world anymore and I can't use my powers anymore. I knew Kyungsoo needs special attention but I don't know what to do." 

 

Kai looks down as he gaze towards his drink and smiled.

 

"I was loosing my faith that time when a man gives me an umbrella and ask me what I am doing there. I was hesitant to tell him at first but what amuses me when the man looks like the king 

Onew himself. That is when he help me to get Kyungsoo to the nearest hospital. From there, I knew that his name was Lee Jinki and he was a resident doctor there and he will be glad to help us ever since he heard my story.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"So...your saying is that I am the King from your world?" Jinki laughs at the tanned male.

 

"Yeah..I know its hard to believe but... that is true!" He desperately wants to rip his hair off from his head.

 

"Really? And you have powers right? Why don't we see that shall we?" He smirks.

 

"I...i can't. I lose it by traveling here. Sorry, but... i'm not that crazy or anything. If you will kick me out, I will be glad too but please, right after Kyungsoo is treated please... Kin....I mean, sir Jinki" Kai begs for the man who only laughs more.

 

"Hey! No offense, but that is it's hard for me to believe that and stop the formalities and just call me Jinki or Onew. That's what my friends call me here." He presented his best smile with crescent eyes shinning through his round glass and turn to face the sleeping man. 

 

"As for your friend here, his vitals seems to be fine yet weak, but what concerns me was his cognitive is somehow different from my other patients who have a coma." He said. 

 

"C...coma?" He repeats.

 

"You see, he seems to be okay on the outside but he still needs recovery from the inside. Especially his brain since it shows unusual pattern. I can never tell when he will wake up but all we can do is to wait until he recovers." He stands up and put a hand on his shoulders.

 

"Well, you both can stay here at my care for the meantime since from what you have told me, you don't have any relatives here. You're both welcome here at my house since I have extra space here and also, to monitor your friends condition as well." he sincerely looks at Kai. 

 

"R ..really? Thanks..... but I..." Kai was unsure about what he will sat next but the last thing they both knew was a tall man standing outside the door carrying some foods.

 

"Hey Jinki!! We've got some foods here!!" two familiar figure to Kai appears.

 

"Ge..general Minho? and Taemin?" Kai blurted out making Onew, Minho and Taemin frozen at the spot.

 

"Do we...know you?" Taemin, although blonde from what the brunette Taemin he knew speaks.

 

Onew then chuckles as they all went to the living room which also makes Kai blurted out their names as he told his story to them.

 

It was exactly four months to make Kai adapt well on the environment and technology which he was hard at first but he somehow manage to be accustomed too. Taemin, being Kai introduced as a long distant cousin of him, manage to find him a job as part time waiter in Key and Jonghyun's cafe and an assistant dance instructor in Taemin's job. 

 

He was truly grateful for them when after a year, Minho, since he works as an inspector in one of the district in Seoul, manage to locate Kyungsoo's parents through the information which Kai had recall upon the visit of his mom when the boy was unconscious making them reunited once again. 

 

The reunion was quite not a happy one, but not that sad as well. Kyungsoo's mother and father thanked them much and even insisted to pay for taking the two males around but Onew insist not to take any things based on his good deeds. Still, Kai insists that he will pay a visit to Onew and with a promise to be the boy's personal doctor which the couple gently accepts.

 

After a year and a half, Kyungsoo is still unconscious but Kai his parents are still waiting for some miracle to happen and that is when Onew said to them.

 

"His vitals for the past year and a half was gradually returning to normal. His cognitive development was also normal and it will not be too long for him to wake up." Onew put his glasses down after checking signs for Kyungsoo who is lying on his pororo bed sheet and blanket.

 

"Every thing is normal now. However, it still depends on Kyungsoo's wish to be awake since his mind was in a state of sleep or what-so-ever. I need your constant talking and encouragement for him to wake up. Sometimes, coma patients need a lot of talking and encouragement for them to feel secure and to remind them that there is still hope, or someone who is willing to wait for them to come back." Onew smiled gently and look to Kai while letting him to absorb what Onew have said. 

 

One thing for sure, he is near on waking Kyungsoo up and he will never grew tired and weary about it.

 

After constant talking and encouragement to the sleeping male, there are signs such as twitching and moving of his finger until it comes to the two last date in December where in Kyungsoo's parents decides to leave for a family reunion after how many year of bugging from his husband's side. Since Kai assures he will be taking care of Kyungsoo, the couple bids goodbye but not after checking Kyungsoo and leaving some reminders. 

 

Kyungsoo's mother, although there was a hurt tint in her eyes after what happen to Kyungsoo, felt sympathy to what Kai is feeling, of course, and treated Kai as one of his own son. She knew what Kyungsoo is for Kai and also for the other since Kyungsoo always talks about Kai everytime they are alone back in their world since Kris doesn't want to here him talking about Kai all the time. He knew he is also caring for the other and Kyungsoo somehow doesn't want to get up since he was afraid on what to say to Kai after he confronted him. She whisper words of encouragement before they went through the door. Kai, on the other hand, decides to be in Kyungsoo's room as he take his hand with faint smile.

 

"I know you are afraid to talk or even face me but, it's been years and many months since I heard your voice. I knew it is hard for you to go through a lot of troubles and experience but, I was so happy I met you. 

 

Even I keep on bugging you and let Kris hyung be annoyed by me and hang me over the tower," Kai chuckles lightly when he remembers it. "It's all worth it."

 

He then cups his lovers face as he move his bangs away from his closed eyes with his free hands.

 

"Wake up Soo. I missed the way you smile at silly things, or even when you were too clumsy for every thing." His eyes begins to water.

 

"Even though you hide everything from us, from me, about who you really are, it doesn't care. Just... just wake up. We are here for you." Kai leans and kiss his forehead while caressing his face.

 

"Even your mother, father..and your brother Kris are waiting for you to come back. Please... I can't handle seeing you like this, but I knew I must endure it." He kiss the tip of his nose and right now, he was sure he was crying as tear drops are evident on Kyungsoo's cheeks so he wipe it away with his thumb.

 

"Please, let me protect you. Let me be your knight. It doesn't matter where or when but I want to be with you from now on up to the future. I want to cherish all my moments with you, sitting on the park, on the beach and even marrying you and have kids. Although, I'm sure we need to adopt kids here. " He chuckles lightly. 

 

"I also want Kris hyung and the others to be here with us, and also nit to forget your best friends Luhan and Baekhyun who wants to be with you. They all love you, so don't think you ate a burden or trouble for us, especially not for me." He leans and look through Kyungsoo's lips and planted a warm soft kiss on it. 

 

"I love you, Kyungsoo. I know you do." He heard the doorbell rung so he give another peck on the lips to Kyungsoo before he leaves.

 

"Hey Kai!! We have been informed that Mr. and Mrs. Do are out so we volunteer to keep you company, of course, aside from Kyungsoo." Taemin greets Kai after a tight hug from the other.

 

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it." Kai laughs at the warmness of his new friends, although he was close to the other's copy back where he knew.

 

"Of course you do! Now where do we have to put the beer and food?" Key cheerfully teased as Kai points where the refrigerator is. 

 

They are ready to watch a series of movie after the greetings when Kai felt a strong pain on his upper thigh making the others shoot him a glance.

 

"What's the matter? Are you hurt?" Onew, being a doctor he was, first inquires.

 

"Nothing! Its just a small throbbing." He hissed as he pull his hand away from the body part.

 

"Hey!! You're.... thigh is glowing!" Taemin points out and they are all looking at it in amazement. 

 

When Kai realized it, it then clicked to him. Like someone is calling him.

 

"Kyungsoo!" He then shouts and run towards the room where the other is sleeping followed by Onew's group.

 

When Kai was near Kyungsoo's bed, they can all see a glowing light all over Kyungsoo's body and when Kai touches his hand, the light begins to faint.

 

Kyungsoo's closed eye furrows and he was hesitant to open first but when he felt someone was near him giving him encouragement, he tries to open it again. He blinks many times, just like adjusting to the lightning of the room and he tried to move his free hand to protect his eyes from too much light but it felt like metal to him as well as his body.

 

"K...kai?" It was a faint voice but when Kai heard it, he can't help but to get another teary eyes as he hugs the lying man on his bed.

 

"Soo... your awake!!" the tanned male crumbles down as he hugs and cries even more to the smalller. They stay like that for few minutes until Onew clear his voice interrupting the moment. 

 

"Gosh Kai! Let him have water and food first before you hog him all you want." He chuckles and Kai allow the doctor and his friends come closer. 

 

After Kyungsoo was given enough drink and food with the help of his lover, he listen to Kai and the other's story before doing proper introduction. They are also amazed on how cute the smaller male is, even they notice everytime they check up on him twice a week but he is really much more when he is awake. No wonder Kai is eager to wake the other up. Even he is still in daze and weak, he still laughs at the jokes thrown by the 2min as they call themselves or even at the act which the Jongkey pair showm to entertain them. 

 

When Kyungsoo rub his eyes and yawns silently, that was the cue for them to let Kyungsoo sleep. Kyungsoo bows to them apologetically before Kai tucks him in and the group decides to leave them alone in the room for now. 

 

Few days later, Onew decides to give Kyungsoo some reflexology since it is needed to wake up his still numb body, every now and then for two weeks and twice every day when he felt that he could move his body now, even still limpy. 

 

He also suggest to buy a temporary wheel chair for him to be able to move around the house or whenever he wants to visit some places which Kyungsoo agrees after convincing Kai to not burden him carrying the male every now and then. His parents also agrees for the better recovery of Kyungsoo, especially when they saw their son alive and awake.  

 

 

It has been three months since Kyungsoo is awaken after his Coma stage and that is when they knew that they don't have any means of communication other than the crystal ball which his mother decided to throw away after finding that the pale male has been missing. 

 

"So... does that means that you will be going back again?" Chen asks the doe eyed male.

 

"About that..... I'm still not sure.... but I don't want to trouble you guys again so I rather stay here because some people might take advantage of the power that the beast have." Kyungsoo informs them. 

 

"I might still have some power, or maybe not just like Kai since the portal and the beast took our powers down to the drain. I'm sorry." Kyungsoo apologizes to them.

 

"So, it means a no?!" Chayeol tilts his head at the boy.

 

"Of course its a no. But for now, let us take care of you guys since you have deal more than any could possibly dealt." Baekhyun stated.

 

"Can we?" Xiumin asks.

 

"Of course we can! Remember it's our vacation so we can enjoy our bonding time here for the meantime until our king announces for us to leave." Luhan said. 

 

"Yehet!!! Does this mean I can still watch on the black glass??" Sehun ask while pointing at the large plasma t.v. and they all laugh.

 

"Of course you can Sehun. But feet off the table please! Mrs. Do will bead if she saw her favorite table with foot prints." Kai threatens when Sehun lifted his foot and swatted the others feet.

 

"Just don't ditch us next time or I will be sure to rip your head off from that small body." Baekhyun whispers to D.O when he back hugs Kyungsoo showing how he miss the other.

 

"And don't forget to tell us what you are thinking because it makes me guilty not to help you out when you really need some help or I'll zap your brain out." Luhan holds Kyungsoo's thighs and he nods.

 

"Sorry and thank you." He said hugs the two with his free hands since it was the only thing he can move without hurting very much.

 

"Arrgghh... you stupid goof! That's my foot!" Chen shouts at Sehun who stick his tongue out while Kai chases the former thief. Now Chen follows the chase while Kris decides to drink but Chen accidentally spill the drink all over Kris. 

 

"Alright! Now your gonna have it!" Kris stands up releasing his whip and charging it to the group of chasing guys. Chanyeol was also charged by the attack as they chase each other outside together with Kai's dog on their side. They even hardly notice the doorbell because of Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun,Luhan and Kyungsoo was laughing their hearts out. Lay and Suho decides to open the door for them.

 

"Who wants some chicken and pizza!!!!" that was Taemin's words that echoes in the house. Who suddenly blinks at the new faces in the house.

 

"Did someone say chicken?" Kai suddenly comes near grabbing the attention of the grappling boys outside.

 

"Whoa... you didn't tell us that you've got visitors. Hey guys?!" Jonghyun stated as he pats Suho and Lay on the shoulders and they all enter the house.

 

"Wow! You really are a chicken freak Kai. I wonder why you haven't got wings yet." Minho chuckles as he noticed many new faces near Kyungsoo and at the backyard. 

 

"Oh.... it's general Minho!" Chanyeol stated while Kris grabs his shirt and the others are under his feet.

 

"Whoa.. what's the commotion over here? You know fighting will not be good to my patient so please stop that." Onew appear at the background and they all recomposed themselves seeing the king in front of them. 

 

"Your highness!" Suho exlcaims as they bows down to the king except Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo of course.

 

"Oh? Is this a sort of 'Trick Onew day'?" he tilted his head with his cresent eyes thinking it is still a game.

 

"Oh.. and don't tell me you also come from another world right?" He asks gesturing the others to drop the formalities.

 

"Yes. I didn't actually thought you would exactly look like our king though." Xiumin replies.

 

"So, where is your car? I haven't heard it enters the garage? Kyungsoo asks.

 

"Oh, we came here with your uncle, which he said he was. He is busy checking up on something." Key said. 

 

"By the way, so you do think that you also have some powers huh? And you lost it too like Kai did?" Taemin asks.

 

"Yeah.. but you also have too. And also you guys since you are the king's royal guard." Sehun answers for them while checking for the food.

 

"We are no royal guard. We are just a group of friends still hanging out of each other. " Jonghyun sits beside the corner as he turns on the television. 

 

"But, you are all generals, especially Minho-ssi!" Chanyeol insists and they laugh.

 

"Since when do I become a general? I am only an inspector at the nearby district." Minho chuckle as he get some chips on the table.

 

"So you're saying we are lying?" Kris asks with stern voice making them gulp in the seat. 

 

"Easy there, man. We just want to say that we do respect your belief and sorry to offend you guys." Onew defended their side.

 

"Hey guys? What's up?" Kyuhyun suddenly appears at the room with box of sweets for Kyungsoo as Luhan, Baekhyun and the others eyes him dreadfully.

 

"Omo...what's with that look?" Kyuhyun asks sarcastically. 

 

"Now it all explains everything! Your a dimensional traveler and yet you didn't dare to tell us where or what happens to Kyungsoo and Kai!" Baekhyun and Luhan stands up and glares at him.

 

"And you are also the only one who have a communication for both world right?" Lay speaks in a low tone making Kyuhyun sweat in the sudden atmosphere.

 

"Ummm... Excuse me? I didn't even knew you guys!" Kyuhyun said as he moves away from the deadly glares and moves near the door out to back yard.

 

"So you are the culprit all along!" Kai was also shock by the information.

 

"You know, I just came here to visit my nephew and I am being blame in an instant for a crime I didn't do? What and where are your proofs?" He challenges them making the audience blinks in confusion, Onew and his friends with Kyungsoo chuckling.

 

"First the family crest on you pocket watch. Second, did I ever say that I am a telepath? And. I. Read. Minds." Luhan sends telepathic message as Kyuhyun smirks devilishly.

 

"But.... where is the fun when I let you meet each other impromptu when they got out of the portal, right?" He chuckles before moving outside the backyard quickly escaping the thrown object and light by the two guys.

 

At first, Onew, Key, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin laughs when the thrown object was dodged but not when they saw the small chair made out of wood floats in the air and was ready to attack. By the looks of it, it looks like someone was manipulating it. 

 

"Put the vase down Luhan.You know mom love that vase." Kyungsoo remind his friend who mutters sorry and let vase float down to its respective place.

 

"How could you do that to us?" Kris shouted angrily while Kyuhyun stull laughs burning more fuel to the others. 

 

"But its so much fun to see your face especially when you mourns over to someone who isn't yet.... whooaa.." Kyuhyun suddenly disappears and doesn't have the time to finish his sentence when the guys attacks them with their ability creating a loud poof and shimmering light and ice crystal afterwards.

 

"Daebak!!" Kyungsoo cheered when he saw the wonderful show and the normal ones, Onew's, are still dumb founded. 

"Now go retreat that chair before mom finds out Lu." Kyungsoo reminds Luhan but it was too late.

 

"Oh my gosh! Is that my furniture?" Mrs. Do releases a yelp and gasp when he saw Luhan and the others. 

 

"Yifannie!!" Mrs. Do hugs Kris and decided to hugs Luhan and Baekhyun too who blushes afterwards. Then, Mrs. Do pinch Luhan and Baekhyun's ears while they both gasp in pain making the others yelp and flinch at the action.

 

"How many times do I need to remind you to watch over Kyungsoo. And now you are ruining my furnitures?" Mrs. Do releases the two when he felt satisfied with her work and nevertheless, gives them pat on the head.

 

"Geez Auntie, you still nag like your our mom." Baekhyun teases before hiding at the back of Chanyeol. 

 

"These will be along day!" Kai roll his eyes in annoyance as the house went lively and noisy due to the mini reunion. 

 

Lay decided to heal Kyungsoo with his ability by unblocking his aura channels and also quickly healing the numb parts of Kyungsoo which Onew found quite interesting. The sessions which Kyungsoo spent for moving his legs takes only a few hours than months or week. That is when Kyungsoo tries to test his walking skill again with the help of Kai and Kris at first but latter on, he walking on a steady slow pace until Kyungsoo gestures for them to let him go on his own. He tried walk normally before a smile creep on his face and quickly jumps to Kris and his brother. Good thing is that the matress was behind them as they land softly on the bed.

 

As what Kyuhyun stated them afterwards, they are allowed to leave for a month and think about the riddle which he prefers for them to solve. The group decided bond with each other at the Do's rest house near the beach and buys some clothes and things at the mall. Of course, the other guys manage to get a job with Jonghyun's help at his coffee shop as Luhan and Baekhyun decided to join as well.

 

"I can't believe I just stood there and watch you away that time." Kris speak to Kyungsoo while the others are busy riding over the roller coaster or playing somewhere in a theme park.

 

"It's okay. It was meant to happen anyways. I'm also sorry because we always don't bond that much. It's either you are busy on your job, or I am too occupied by the guys or even Kai." Kyungsoo replies to Kris.

 

"So that makes us quits then?" Kris chuckles lightly and Kyungsoo follows. 

 

"Do you really consider not going back?" Kris asks him. 

 

"I would, if given a chance. But for now, I want to be here since its too risky for me to go back." Kyungsoo sighs. 

 

"Well, if that is what you want. I guess I will also stay here with you." Kris suddenly announces making Kyungsoo taken a back by his decision.

 

"What? But.... you have duties left there and Onew will be against your decision." The doe eyed reminded Kris as the other just shrug his shoulders. 

 

"I decided that I will stay by your side if given a chance to reunite to you again Besides, I guess Leeteuk and the king will respect my decision after I doubted his decisions." Kris looks at his eyes as he drinks his cola.

 

"Besides, there is no drink like this in my world and the gadgets which Tao is crazying for last time we went to the mall." He recalls and tilted his head as he put an arm across the smaller. 

 

"And did I forgot to mention the bag which he wants me to buy it for him? That was very expensive!!" He groans jokingly causing Kyungsoo to chuckle. 

 

"But what will Tao react if he knew your decision? He has been with you ever since you went to the castle and I bet he will be sulking if he knew that." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Well.... about that... we have already made some decisions for that." A voice interrupts their bonding time and when they turn around, it was the guys who are finished swimming and playing on the sand. 

 

"I also made a decision to stay here with Kris since he will be miserable without me by his side. If you've just saw what he looked like when you are trap on the portal." Tao prevents to roll his eyes as he recalls how pathetic Kris was.

 

"Spare me the story panda. I rather not to humiliate myself in front of my baby bro." Kris blushed at the comment made by his closest friend.

 

"Hey! Don't call my baby Soo like that!" Kai pouts at Kris earning a staring contest on the spot.

 

"Okay you guys, stop it before I decide to ditch you too. Besides, as far as I recall, I am not a baby anymore." Kyungsoo manage to stop the two and they all take a seat on the veranda of the house after a good bath.

 

"Beside Kris and Tao, we also decided to stay here except for Xiumin, Chen, Suho and Lay." Luhan informs Kyungsoo who frowns in confusion. 

 

"We still have something to do on our world that is why we need to go back. Although we like it here, but I knew I would be more helpful there." Suho said being the earl of his district and Kyungsoo understood the risk of being away from his job.

 

"I also have some unfinished business there since I need to find the culprit from our parents death. I also do have a lead on their whereabouts so I rather keep to my goal." Xuimin said earning a faint smile from Kyungsoo.

 

"Don't worry Dyo! He's with me so I can manage to keep him at my hold whenever he might get in trouble." Chen winks and give his signature Cheshire smile to them.

 

"I still want to study medicine more and I would like to apply your knowledge here to ours by means of using machines or medicine instead of relaying on our abilities." Lay said to them.

 

"Well, I like it here and Luhan hyung is here, so I'll be on his team." Sehun announces.

 

"Same here 'coz Baek and I are already a married couple." Chanyeol announces making Kai and Kyungsoo drop their jaw as Baek blush at the information then poke the tall man on the ribs.

 

"Ouch!" Chanyeol pouts while Baekhyun hissed at him.

 

"Wow! So I really guess we missed a lot of happenings there." Kyungsoo stated and Kai just nod at the statement. 

 

"The king also reminds us that once we found what we looked for, it's up for us to decide and this is what we came to agreed. Although some of us will not be together, always remember that we are always one in heart and mind." Kris explain and they all agree to that.

 

"And even though we are far away from each other, even worlds apart, I know that we will always be together, caring and cherishing our moments together. That is how strong our vond is." Chen smiles as he gestures to have a toast to the others as they look at the beautiful night sky.

 

"I like that." Kyungsoo nods taking a cup on his hand and lifted it on the air just like the others.

 

"We are always together, in heart and minds. We are exo and we are one!"Kai cheerfully announce before they clink on their glasses cheering, "We are one!!" and drink it up.

 

"Are happy with your life now?" Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo while the others are laughing and cheering each other since it was their last night together. 

 

"More than happy." Kyungsoo let his heart shape smile seen by his two best friend.

 

"So, do you think your life is still boring? or do you want to be reborn or wish to be in another world again?" Luhan teases him.

 

"So far, if I were asked if I want to change my life ...." Kyungsoo pause for a while, recallling the first day he encounters Kai and being zap into the other worlld and smile.

 

"my answer will be a no. Because even if I can, I will still choose to be who I am and what I have. Because if I choose or wish to alter it, I may lost a chance to met and be with you guys and experience the same thing all over again. It may be full of hardship and trouble, but I don't regret any of it." He looks at the other guys who are now listening at him.

 

"I might find my life boring and plain at first, but now I knew that it is up to you on how you enjoy your life. Especially when there are people who are always there for you on your good side, and your bad side. 

 

It's better to find ways on how to enjoy it to the fullest rather than to regret not doing anything and be burden by it. And the times I spent with you guys, are all worth it. Thank you for being with me everytime and keeping me sane when I lost track of my path." They all shared the same happiness felt by Kyungsoo sharing his feeelings since it wasn't every day he spill his heart out.

 

"Especially to Kai, who is always there to catch me and stay by my side even though I didn't said any words in return to his feelings." He is now looking at Kai with teary eyes just like him. 

 

"I know it's very late and you went the most hardship on me and didn't gave up on me. Thank you... and I love you." He said as the tears made it's way from his eyes to his cheeks and Kai hugs and kissed the other, also crying despite of the others teasings.

 

"Get a room will yah!" Chen howls as Xiumin shut him down with a kiss with eyes wide awake.

 

"How about a kiss from my Baekkie?" Chanyeol asks and before Baekhyun could reply, he met his lips and moans on it.

 

"Don't look at me like you want one! I will not give it to you yet!" Luhan hissed when Sehun pouts and send him an inward glance. But after that, he give him a small peck on his cheeks making Sehun to hug him more. 

 

Tao, Kris, Suho and Lay just felt awkward afterwards and they look anywhere but them. Well, as for Kris, Tao held his hand tight and they both understood each other.

 

~~~~~~~

When morning came, Kyuhyun keep his promise to send off the others back just like what he did to them but this time without knocking the others who wants to go back. They all bid their goodbyes and promises to keep in touch with a use of a tele-communicator and promise to return whenever they need help.

 

As the group of Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Suho manage to return back, Lay asks a Kyuhyun first before he disappears again.

 

"Is it true that Kai and Kyungsoo can't use powers anymore? " Lay have a doubt since he checked the two after their meet up.

 

"Well, it's drained, it's true. But, there are still left and it is only sleeping. Just like a beast waiting for its awakening." Kyuhyun stated as the others gasps.

 

"Do they know it?" Suho asks.

 

"They are not aware of it. But they can use it properly after few months since you guys manage to interact with the source, and I guess from what Kyungsoo is acting up, he already knew it but doesn't show it since he manage to not to return here for a while." Kyuhyun speak to them.

 

"So.. it was all an act?" Chen asks feeling betrayed.

 

"No. It was just a hint from him and for us, it just the beginning since the tower that Yongguk was trying to destroy that time wasn't the beast that Kyungsoo is. It was another monster, so much better to keep our guard up as I try to monitor both worlds from threats." Kyuhyun explains.

 

"Why do you know all of this? Who the hell are you?" Xiumin asks with threat.

 

"Me, I'm just an observant who is not allowed to interfere here, but since I help you guys, the other observant might take some action so better prepare for it. It is just the beginning." He smiles before he disappears.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~Finish~~~~~~~

 

Yeah!! Thanks for keeping up with me! Especially when I was under an attack if this so called block.... heheh... Thanks for all who subscribes, vote and read this fanfic!! I love you guys and feel free to comment and share if you like.... 

 

I love you~oh~oh!! 

Saranghae!!! ~~~~<3 

 

Don't forget to try my other fic, thriller fun and feel free to comment about it... thanks!!!