trouble brewing(edited)

Into the Other World

Now, the 12 boys are out in the castle’s  battle field  training their own improved ability. It seems that all of them agreed to be upgraded or to make their powers level up from their perspective. They are now training with each other’s ability with a special limiter given by  Kyuhyun just for safety measures.

“This is so boring!!” The evil mode of Kyungsoo now  whines tiredly . Kyungsoo is now watching the others with Kai ‘coz Kai insisted  to be around him.

“Apparently, I’m not! “ he smirks. “ I didn’t know that you have this attitude in you Kyungie.” He teased while teleporting everywhere  just  to  annoy  Kyungsoo.

“Tch… well, apparently you didn’t actually know me, just like this!” Kyungsoo manage to grab Kai’s hand and  twist  it  making the other wince in pain and he let his arms pulled out from his grasps by  slipping from him through his ghostly ability.

“Stop pestering me alright, you got what you want so scram.” He gestures Kai to be  out of his sight but the other just laugh and back hugs him.

“Why? Don’t you love me anymore Kyungie?” he teased the other which  raise his eye brow in annoyance.

“SHUT.The.HELL.uP!!!” he had push Kai away from him  which makes the other harshly thrown to the floor making him groan in pain.

“Wow, I do now believe your power is strength. Cool!!!’ Kai said  standing up and started to cooed him. Now, the others are watching them in surprise while Kai is pestering Kyungsoo.

“At least he isn’t bossing me around anymore in that attitude.” Baekhyun sighs.

“Poor Kyungie, I can’t believe Kai is not afraid of his grumpy attitude.” Chanyeol said.

“Well,  atleast  he helps us to improve and practice our powers well and someone is happy about his change of attitude.” Sehun said towards them while gesturing at Kris direction.

“Yeah… but sad to say, the effect of the candy is not that too long and Kyungie will return to normal again.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour, Kai decided to let Kyungsoo rest for a while because  he needs to catch up with his stamina and energy lost for his time being awake too long and he is peacefully sleeping in the shades of a tree nearby.

 Baekhyun started to feel tired so he decided to rest also together with Kai and the other guys follows behind him.

"Yah.. what do you think you are doing? You are disturbing my time alone with Kyungie." Kai said. 

"And since when we agree to that?" Luhan said trying to pry away Kai from the sleeping Kyungsoo together with Baekhyun's help. Kai whined while the others try to shut him up. Lay is currently testing his healing ability towards Kyungsoo's sleeping figure and also the others while Tao is looking after him before he fatigue himself out.

Luckily,  they found the king Onew, together with TOP jungkook and GD comes toward their direction gathering their attention in front of unwanted guest . Partially. They also bring with them their lunch and seated with them after the servants are done with the preparations.

"Seems you are all full of energy." GD teased. After the incident back at TOP's  castle and the rescue done  by  TOP's crew, the group found GD's presence annoying especially after that hard beating they give to Chen and Chanyeol even they know that   they are double agents send by the King  himself.

"Yeah, are you even hungry GD? 'Coz i've got some knuckle sandwich ready for you.' Chaneyeol hold his fist while digging a hole out of GD.

"Enough . That is my brother you are talking about." Xiumin defended GD earning a scoff from Chanyeol   and wide eye from CHen.

"What?That doesn’t mean he is forgiven on his attempt to kill us.” Chen scoffed.

 

“Didn’t I told you already that they are working as a double agent?” Onew tried to calm down the situation.

 

“Yeah and just like we told you we are not going to kill you just play with you for a bit of course.” GD devilishly smirk making the others burning with irritation.

 

“Yah.. stop provoking them already GD.” Top cutted the tension out while smiling victory teasing the others like crazy.

 

"You're really a psycho-----" Chanyeol started to get agitated when Baek started to stuff food in Chanyeols mouth making him gag on his food. Chen would also protest but Xiumin did the same action to Chen making GD look annoyed.

"Honeslty.. I swear they look like cute couple together. What do you say?" Sehun blurted out of nowhere making the other flush and protest.

Suddenly Kyungsoo jolts upward making them all flinched at the sudden reaction from the younger as he massage his head while Lay, doing that healing thingy with his hand.

"Stop that Lay. What's the problem Soo?" Kris asks.

"I dunno..." He said grasping his temples. "Something tells me that one of the pillar keepin the beast from awakening is under attack." 

They were all awed in amusement on his sudden statement. Right now they are all inform that Kyungsoo has somehow a hunch when and how will the beast will be awaken. They also hope for the evil/ moody kyungsoo is out because they also forgot to seek some more answers.

"What pillar? " Onew suddenly asks but Kyungsoo is too confused to tell so Tao tries his vision to took over.

"Umm.. The one with a big wings and a human figure like." Tao  tries to explain what he is seeing. "It is now being attack by monsters and other guilds. 

"They need help!" Kris said. The King agrees and decided that they will aid some help.

 Onew recalls the location of the said pillar described by Tao and it suddenly hit him. There was this legend that before you fully awaken the beast, the four pillars must be destroyed. 

"I recall that place. It is near the mountain located to the east, where sunny and the others from the east city girls guild." 

"I think you should go there for back up, don't you think?" Top suggests.

"Right. They might be in trouble and they need our  help." Onew stated gesturing Kris to take over.

"Okay, Lay and Suho, they will need your healing abilities there, Kai, Chanyeol and Chen will also be coming and the rest may stay here." Kris stands up and Kai nodded for the teleporting preparation. 

"Not fair!" The other exclaimed as they travels to their destination when Taemin suddenly appears beforr them. 

"My lord, the west kingdom is in trouble and our allied troops are having difficulty in the battle field. " Taemin informs the King. 

"So they started to act on their plan. I though it will took a month before they will act." Onew bit his lips as he gather his thought. 

"That doesn't mean that the gates will be safe. It must be a sort of distraction. for the first pillar." Top said. 

"What's wrong Tao?" Xiumin asks noticing Tao flinch in pain.

"They are trying too destroy another gate. The one in the snowy mountains." Tao stated. 

"Where are the other troops?" Onew asks. Minho ate together with the Knights to back up the east city girls through teleporting gem while the Brawlers, rest of the soldiers and Key are on the west defending the walls from dark guilds and monsters." Taemin reported.

"Guess we have no choice but to defend the second pillar ourselves. Jungkook, I need you to help them defend the second pillar." Top orderss Jungkook as he nods. 

"Wait, can we come? We really need to help protecting the pillar." Luhan said.

"If you go, i would also want to go there. I can help." Kyungsoo said.

"There is no choice, we guys will go while they wait for another attack. It's been a while since I have missions like this." Baek said. The king never has the time to object but give them his blessings. 

"Goodluck! And be safe!" Onew stated before they leave with the help of Taemin as a teleporter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo, Jungkook, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, Baekhyun and Taemin appears in the middle of a grassy land were a group of people was startled by their appearance and one of them looks a like Baekhyun.

"Hyung!!! What are you doing here?How ?" the mini Baek said not knowing what to say or ask.

"Enough, no time to explain little bro, right now you are in trouble." Baekhyun gestures towards them which they've notice they are alert on something.

"It seems like your hunch is right hyung. I smell threats in the air. With monsters." The mini Baek said  

A loud explosion and series of roar fills the air as trouble brewing. They all readied themselves tothe trouble they are facing.