dealing with their captors(edited)

Into the Other World

As Kyungsoo fell silent while looking at the two large  moon and let his thoughts flies on many what if's and if only's about the situation and trouble that he is in. He is never a found of being alone even if he decided to be alone in his studies because he never wants to be a burden to anyone, even his parents and friends will understand  he deep feeling he felt whenever he is with his parents or even when he was dragged into this world which he was aware that trouble is always at his side from the beginning he ' pooped ' from here. 

 

Now, there he was, trapped in a jail with simple bruise which he doesn.t mind 'coz he knew that the man which is lying in front of him has more bruise, in fact he doesn't even know if the man was alive.

 

He was forced back to reality, not the reality that he knew, when the a person opens the door of the said jail and harshly throw the two new obtained prisoners inside the cell which is very familiar to him and anger started to build  from his inside as he threw dagger gaze towards GD.

 

“What are you staring at Kid?” GD started to exchange the glance from Kyungsoo with a mocking smirk.

 

“Nothing! Now I know the reason why you are thrown out form heaven.”  Kyungsoo  copy GD’s smirk earning looks from Chanyeol and Chen, which was shove towards the boy and his enemies companion, Taeyang and Seungri.

 

“what? Because I’m  over too qualified?” GD manage to play with the enemy with words.

 

“Uhmm… I dunno about the over qualified part but I think it’s about your psycho attitude of yours.” He teased  the man.

 

“Whoa.. what a talker. You know, you’re in no position to tell me that so better to know your place before I will put you on it.” He manage to get closer to the cage.

 

“well, if your not that blind, you definitely put me in a wrong place cause you are much more ‘qualified ‘ here.” Kyungsoo stated as-a-matter-of-a-fact face while a playful smirk  ad confident attitude took over him.  “Hey, wanna trade place? I know you will look  MORE handsome here.” As he signal for the man to come closer which was a wrong move that  GD manage to pull his hand and deals face to face with him in between the railings of the jail.

 

“Why don’t we try to test your courage once I let you out from there shall we? Since you seem to be the type who likes to go near borderlines” GD's eyes have a small hint of anger that is why Kyungsoo stubbornly push the topic.

 

“Well,excuse me,  but you already cross the borderline. See there,” Kyungsoo manage to point the line from the railing boundary up to GD’s arms towards his as he shove them from GD.

 

There was a small chuckle forming from Seungri as he is amaze by the  courage that the doe-eyed boy have towards GD because they never seen him so pissed like this.

 

 Meanwhile, Chen and Chanyeol seems to be amaze as they look Kyungsoo with confused looks thinking he just hit his head or something because he never knew what the man can do to him as they see a bruise on his left cheek. The battle of words and teasing end when Kyungsoo suddenly throws a punch line making GD’s patience snap.

 

“You know, I think you really fell from heaven, face first, that is why you look like sH*t with that long hair with shave side.” He show his victorious grin that makes GD to  open the cage, enter in making the prisoners to go towards to Kyungsoo as he stood still when GD   manage to grab him hard on his clothes making him hold to GD’s hand as he was lifted from the grounds. To Chen and Chanyeol’s dismay, their body are still in pain by the fight and torture before going to the enemies base with hands tied at their back, they only manage to growl at the man and manage to tackle him when another figure manage to enter the door.

 

“Let him go GD.” The voice was firm and cold as the said man manages to come closer to them allowing the red hair man to release the boy which nearly stumbles if he doesn’t to adjust his feet from the sudden release. “ Hey, Kyungsoo right? Why don’t you come here and let’s have a chat shall we?”

 

Kyungsoo manage to tilt his head as the memory from a while ago enters his brain making him to come towards the man as he slightly bowed his head.

 

“ I know you. You are the man whom give me this!” He pointed the necklace he was wearing making his two friends gasp and hung their mouths open.

 

“Kyungsoo, you shouldn’t come towards him. “ Chen warned him. “He is OUR enemy and the man on his side, “ as he looks towards Daesung “ set us up to an ambush a while ago. I should have seen it coming!”

 

Kyungsoo looks towards his friends while looking towards the man, TOP and his companion’s gaze.

 

“I want to ask you favor and I need an honest answer or else, my friends here will make it hard for you and we don’t want that right?” TOP started to look innocent towards kyungsoo which manage to scratch the back of his head down to his nape feelingan itchy sensation towards it.

 

“Well, it’s not like I have a choice do I? “ He sighs. “ I really think you are an angel before, but right after what you have done with them, I started to doubt you.” He looks up towards the man with a slight angry and depresses look. Damn, I should’ve listen to Baekhyun! He keeps the thought from himself.

 

“Okay, my friend here says that you can see marks. Is that Correct and if yes do you see any form the boys over there?” Top started to use his poker face towards the angelic face careful not to felt vulnerable over his allies.

 

“AHmmm .. “ Kyungsoo hesitated a moment before he started to talk because he remembers Baekhyun and Luhan’s word about spilling that he can detect marks until TOP’s voice manage to get into him saying that the necklace can detect lies and it can kill him in an instance. He manage to take a look towards his friends while carefully answering the man.

 

“I can’t see them!” He says flat making his two friends grows a worried expression form the possible result of the talk but much to Kyungsoo and his friends amusement, nothing happens.

 

“What the.. .He is lying… I knew it!” GD yells and tries to go over the boy when suddenly Taeyang raise him arm preventing him to do it so.

 

“Hmmm… If he is lying, he should be dead by now because the necklace only listens to what TOP commands and secretes poinonous venom towards his neck.” Seungri mutters which makes Kyungsoo gasped as he tries to remove he necklace but it only becomes tighter on his neck so he only mange to clasp it from the side.

 

“Perhaps you’re wrong Daesung.” TOP looked to Daeusung.

 

“NO. That is what I’ve heard from their talk to Minho and Teamin, perhaps …” Before Daesung could finish his words, he is cutted of by Chen.

 

“Ha! See, you’re make a huge mistake. So why don’t we all just call it a night at sest us free huh? “ Chen tries to cool of the scene before them.

 

“Shut up moron! You have no right to talk, we are the only one who do the talking here! “ TAeyang tries to shut him up.

 

“why don’t you let us go since you  don’t know what to do to us anyways.”  Chanyeol started to tell them.

 

“Well, maybe, after we are done DEALING with you guys before you start to become puppets and let those fools dominate this world.” GD mutters.

 

 “Cut it ! “ TOP manage to get their  attention “Perhaps, you can seen the mark the other way right?” He place his hand towards the neck of Kyungsoo making him stiffen on his spot which he hesitantly answers with a short nod making his friends groan and signaling him to shut up.

 

“If I tell what I know you will let them go right?” Kyungsoo mutters under his grasp.

 

“Well, depends on the answer.SO, why not give it a try?’” TOP give him an assurance which Kyungsoo is doubting himself wether to tell or not.

 

“Perhaps he need motivation” GD  stated as a devilish grin manage to plaster on his face and looks towards his friends..

 

Uh-oh… not good. The three boys mutters to their mind.

 

A/N

 

Sorry for the all talk chapter.. I really don’t like inflicting much violence on this one coz maybe I have another use for it on further chapter.  I hope you will also anticipate the next topic.