Revealations(edited)

Into the Other World

Kyungsoo was busy keeping his head off the topic just a while ago since the information still doesn’t sink in that he is one of the 12 person with ability and the fact that he is Kris’s brother. The familiarity and comfort of the atmosphere when Kris and Kyungsoo first meet now confirms the feeling. Now, the feeling of being a substitute and awkwardness in his family fills him in but now he doesn’t know whether to feel alone or with his brother before they went back to the castle which Luhan stated earlier. He just find himself roaming around the house while the others are busy packing their stuffs.

Familiarity and headache overcome his senses as he recalls every single part of the house, although it is still blurry and somehow unclear, he was  sure that this is the house where he and his brother lived before he was drifted to another world.

“Hey, are you ok?” Baekhyun almost startled the young boy but he was entertain by the boy’s warm heart shape smile.

“Yeah, just some silly headache.” He give him a nod as he hugs his best friend making him surprise by his action.

“Whooaa… easy there Kyungie, what’s with the hug?’ Baek ask.

“Nothing, i.. I just wanted to hug you. That’s all. I really miss you and Luhan. I’m sorry that I’m too stubborn to listen to all your preaching. It just struck me when I was imprisoned by GD I guess.” He sobbed as he put  his face nearer to his friends chest.

“Easy there,” He tries to calm the sobbing boy in his chest. “it’s not that you are stubborn, I guess you are just  innocent and cheerful to notice things around you. By the way, its nobody’s fault that you are there from the start okay, so why don’t we go down with the others and help them finish packing up? “ He lifted  Kyungsoos head and tries to wipe his tears away. He felt a pang in his heart as he sees his friend cries over simple matter because he rarely seen it because of his cheerful side.

“Uhm.. i.. I think.. I don’t know. I want too but I can’t.” he shifted his eyes on the side avoiding an eye contact to the diva.

“Why? Is it because of Kris?” Luhan started to join the conversation. He was just standing  away from them but he decided to have a time alone with his bestfriend.

“I.. No. That’s not it!” Kyungsoo almost shriek at his words earning laugh from the two.

“Come on, you know, Luhan has a telekinetic power which means he can read your mind. So, what is the point of hiding it in the first place?” Baek place his arm over his shoulders.

“That’s right! It’s only natural for you to feel awkward because of the time you are split apart. But hey, you too just needed time to make things work. Let just wait and see if you two can work it out. ‘kay?” Luhan also placed his hand over Kyungsoo’s shoulder making him sandwiched between the two.

“Okay and hey, you now I don’t like the two off you hovering over me. It makes me feel short!” Kyungsoo protest as he felt the weight on their arms and ended chuckling together with them. Boy, how he wish time would stop for him.

Suddenly, his eyes caught up of something shiny in a room so he manage to slip from his best friends grasp as he headed towards the room followed by his two friends.

The room was extremely large, a spacious room with a large bed on their left, quite few neat furniture on the side and just across the door where they stand, a beautiful mahogany cabinet with scattered accessories on the side with the glittery thing that caught Kyungsoo’s attention.

It was a cute egg shape like chest with a one stand. The egg is colored gold with simple silver vines with a diamond crest on the middle which connects to  its stand.  They were amazed at the room to notice Kyungsoo seems fascinated over the glittery thing.

“Whoa.. Look at that!” Luhan mutters to Baek and Kyungsoo as they all started to take a look on the big portrait held across the room.

 It seems to be the room of Kris and Kyungsoo’s parent as a cute family picture hungs revealing a man  standing at the back of a sitting wowan with a young boy held in his arms and the young Kris is smiling on the other side. It was a picture perfect portrait, however, the face of the woman seems to be familiar to them.

“Hey, isn’t that, my mom?” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

“Yeah, she definitely looked like your mom but the only difference is that she has a mole near her eyes.” Baekhyun mutters as he pointed the mole on her upper and upper portion on her left eyes.

“But, how come they looked a like with my mom? It’s like they where twins.” Kyungsoo mutter.

“That is because she had a twin.” Kris suddenly showed up across the room with Tao on his side.

Kyungsoo seems to be shock as the egg shaped chest drop down onto the ground. The egg suddenly opens and makes a projector like image showing a woman with similar face which caught their attention.

“A  visual record communicator device. “ Tao mutters as their attention is on the image in front of them. They all come closer to the egg as Baekhyun let the egg upright to let the image in proper position and viewed the record.

“Hi`yah sister! “ A cheerful lady comes into the image as she display her bright heart shape smile similar to the portrait.

“How are you? Me, still here. I’m sorry because I have no time to visit you and my cousin there. As well as my nephew.  I’ve been  busy lately over work and now that my labor is coming near, I don’t have time and enough magic to go there. I hope you will understand my situation. I’ll visit you soon as soon as I have time! Say hi for me to Yifannie will you? Ciao!” One wave and the image is out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“She really looks likes mom.” Kyungsoo whispers.

“You know. Our mom had a twin which is known to be a dimensional witch. I still remember her to visit us when we are younger.” Kris explained as another image bursted out the egg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I really loved the cherry blossoms! I don’t definitely regret to leave our world you know. I was really glad  you supported me and It has been few years since I born our first son.“ The woman now  have her hair braided as he gestured her husband to bring the child closer to the screen.“Say hi baby!!!”

“The man lifted the 2 years old baby hand to wave towards them as he speak.

“Hey Eunhee! Remember me, I’m you sister’s husband. Too bad I can’t accompany her to your world, although I would like to visit there. “ The man chirped as he hugs the baby in a sleeping position.

“See here, this is Kyungsoo, our sweet little angel. I’m just worried that my poor baby will inherit his Eunji’s  crazy antics.” 

“Yah, I’m not crazy!” The woman punch his husband in a joking manner.

“Ouch. Okay I get it! Say hi for me to Kris and your D.O.” The man walks away as he put the baby down to the crib near their bed.

“Don’t listen to him. Okay just a bit, maybe I am crazy for falling in love with him. I wish your D.O. will be able to play with my Kyungsoo in the future and I am happy they both looked alike.” However her smile change to a serious one.

“However, I feel too worried for you sis. Having two sons with unique ability is  well.. somehow a blessing and a treat as well. We don’t know what will happen if the information leaks out. I think you need the imperial this time , especially when you mentioned about their birth marks. “ She sighs. “I wish for you and your families safety.Take care always.”

Buzzz….

Slience fills in the room from the information as another image forms revealing the same girl but this time, with red teary eyes and wearing a traditional Korean funeral suit.

“I’m sorry sister, I haven’t been in contact with you for a while now, our precious little angel…. “ She sobs, “Kyungsoo, just died in a car accident!” She wipes her tears away.

“I was on my office to do my job as my husband Jungsoo fetch him to school. Right after he was busy parking his car to the side of the walk way, Kyungsoo came running down to greet his daddy.

But…. There was this overspeeding car… that ing stupid car just.. just  doesn’t  noticed him.

Our poor baby.. Jungsoo doesn’t know what to do when he sees our sons poor body lying on the street cold and covered with blood.” She then turns into a crying mess as her husband cradles her and let her sob in his chest and comfort her.

“All my wife wanted to say here is… that we are sorry we cannot attend your son’s 8th birthday party. Don’t worry, she is tougher than a rock.” He tries to joke earning a slap from his wife.

“Yah!! Don’t worry, I’m still fine. “ She tries to wipe her tears away. “Actually, I am more worried for your son D.O. Remember that Kyungsoo and D.O. are looked alike? It seems that they are astral projection of one another. Whatever happens to one, also happens to the other. Please, be careful and don’t hesitate to use the necklace  warp portal I gave to you. Take care lil sis!” She throws a flying kiss as she shut the communication down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Eunhee!! Please tell me what happen? Where are you and why does a boy looked like Kyungsoo is here.” She was surprise as she took a form of a fainted boy at their bed with lots of injury and blood. She gently place the communicator near revealing a boy in a traditional outfit with an evident mark on his upper thigh.

“Oh my gosh!! It… It is D.O right? I can’t believe it!! What the hell happened? Are you all okay? How was Yifan and your husband?”

Suddenly, a loud thug sounded followed by his husband. “The car is ready. Let’s go!” as he lift the boy in his arms.

“You better call me later ‘cause  I got no idea of what is happening!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Images and ideas started to fill up the boys in the room not quickly accepting what have just happened. The egg suddenly buzz showing the last video coqqggmmunication.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eunhee… How long was it when I contact you? 8 years? 12 years?” A  middle age woman shown with  the same features and warm smile.

“It’s been a shock to me that you and your husband died at the birthday of your son. Maybe if I was there, I can help you to protect your sons. I’ve been informed by the king that Yifan is training in the castle and still looking fine. I saw him last year when I visited him. He grows to be a fine man just like his father.

For D.O, however, It seems that he lost his memory when he fall literally in front of our house. His ability started to worry us so I  decided to seal his power. It seems that he has quite big potential and a treat to the dark guild that is why they try to take him down. Having to be awaken from that early years sure to brings  high risks, so I sealed  it for the meantime.

He doesn’t have any memories and for him to adapt and feels at home, we took good care of him and raise him as our own son, we named him Kyungsoo, just like our precious angel but later on since he found out the truth, he seems to be a little distant from us. Escpecially when he met Baekhyun and Luhan, magic seems to flow among them so I need to take my guard up even though they are still nice. But just like D.O., their power seems to weaken , unlike me who is fond of travelling.

I know you might not  view this anymore but I still think I needed to do this. All the dimensional travelling makes my body sick and I’m afraid of making our precious angel worried. Speaking of worried, I hope Kyungsoo doesn’t feel that he is just adopted or being a substitute, because I know the he knows how much we care about him…’

 

“Umma….. I’m home with Luhannie and Baekkie!!” Kyungsoo’s voice fills the room as she finish the conversation.

“Love you sis! Please take care of Yifannie and Kyungsoo and someday,let fate allows them to meet again. “ the woman shutted down the communication as a single tear flows out from her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And a long chapter.. I can't keep my excitement and feels over this chapter.. Again.... My deepest gratitue to those who subscribe, upvote and commented!!

Ta-da...For now.... I like the egg shape chest like that of the shugo chara.... Atshi wa kokoro.. un lock!! hehehee... <3