After the incident(edited)

Into the Other World

As morning started to greet towards the old big house near the cliff, the beautiful scenery will started to awed you as the blue-greenish beach with white sand can be seen in the  veranda of the house. The garden with wild flowers feels smoothening and relaxing to one’s eye with beautiful trees and animals surrounding the house  will make the inhabitants of the house to feel comfortable and safe but into their dismay, it cannot help their feelings to come down while one of their friends are in near life and death situation in one of the room upstairs.

It has been 3 hours already after the escape plan with the help of GD’s bother, half-brother as Luhan explained to them because he met him and become a close friend, come to their rescue. Tension and silence engulf the boys while Kyungsoo is still in the room with the said doctor which Minseok is watching over the two. Silence and tension filled the rooms as no one manage to kill the silence.

Chen couldn’t take it anymore so he disrupt the silence.

“Hey! Look at the brighter side guys, Lay is the missing imperial doctors right? So he can and will definitely heal Kyungsoo so why don’t we start to  be more optimistic?” Chen mutters as he tries to cheer up the situation.

“Well, he will not be in that situation IF and only IF you do not put him to sleep. How can someone be so careless not knowing that the tail of the chimeras are poisonous!” Kris yells towards them.

“YAH!! I’ve  already said million sorry’s and hey, we are also injured!” Chen stated as a matter of a fact. “Why are you even so mad Kris? Really like you are his brother and Baek is his mother?” Earning  gasped and glares  from the two.

Kris suddenly  punch the table and mutters “I AM HIS  GODDAMN BROTHER!!” Making Chen and Chanyeol flinched and confused  towards the sentence with slips from his mouth.

“Okay.. So.. you two keep fighting, I’m.. we’re fine really, just few broken bones and scratches. Not too serious, really.” Chanyeol started to brighten the mood with his big smile but turns that it doesn’t so he just kept silent.

“Oh,  now so you want attention? Okay, seems there is no one fixing  you up, I would like to volunteer,” Kris said with devilish grin.

“Uhmm.. n..no.thanks! I’ve change my mind! Right Chen?” Chanyeol stiffen.

“Y..yeah, I. I can survive!?” Chen manage to smile a little seeing his friend smile devilish.

“I’m taking care of this one.” Kris manage to grab Chen as he ‘deals’ with his injuries and manage to grab Chanyeol but Baekhyun manage to get over Chanyeol’s side and started to grab his arm.

“Umm… I think I will be the one handling him and that’s final!” The diva manage to pull Chanyeol into a room while Kris just pull Chen into another room upstairs muttering “Whatever!”

Chen only whimpers as he let out a ‘ Help!’ towards Luhan and Kai which are just ignoring his plea.  

“Somehow, they manage to return and we also ended up getting back into this house. The one which involves our first apprenticeship.” Luhan manage to start a conversation with Kai after they are left alone in the living room.

“Hmmm.. yup, actually, if it weren’t for our curiousity, we wouldn’t be stuck into this mess I guess.” Kai answer back to Luhan as he lay down the sofa letting his feet hung on the other side of the chair. Tao just manage to listen to the two since it has only been a year after the incident  since  he joined the group to become somehow a man with vision to the castle and most of the time, Kris was the only one he is close with.

“Uh-huh.. I still can’t believe that all this years, what we are looking for is just right with us all the time. Can you believe it? Kyungsoo is Kris’s brother. Well, though they are completely opposite but we didn’t even see the sign or powers that lays witihin him.” The sparkling eye male  sits down to the vacant seat and drinks up his juice which he made if ever the others are hungry or thirsty.

“Well, you can’t blame him. It has been almost 12.. 13 years? And just like what you have explained to us, after years of staying in that planet, your ability started to weaken since there is only small amount of magic in that world. And what did I ever tell you that the first person to caught your attention was the one you are looking for.” Tao tilted his head toward Luhan.

“You can’t blame us either ‘coz the Kyungsoo that we know is somehow resembles with his parents. Even though we can manage to found out that he is adapted, he have his picture with his family since baby.”

“Maybe we all need some explanation afterwards that Kyungie.. I  mean Kyungsoo wakes up.” Kai stuttered as he felt a look of criticism from Luhan.

“Maybe we all need explanation enough, like what comes in your mind when you said you can’t let Kyungsoo travel back to his home when you’ve got more energy than a generator?”

“W..what are you saying hyung?!” Kai screamed as he jerks up to meet Lhuan’s eyes with flustered face. “I just can’t coz.. cause he have TOP’s necklace.” He defended.

“Yeah right! Necklace your .” As Luhan smirked and gets to the kitchen to prepare to check Kyungsoo’s room with food for the two other visitor.

“Busted!!” Tao chuckled as Kai throws over a pillow to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ouch! Easy there.. ” Chanyeol winced at the contact with the cotton with his abuse skin. Fortunately, the doctor Lay manage to fix their broken bones but decided to leave the bruised and slightly wounded body for the normal healing process.

“Ooopss.. Sowrry ok.. sowrryy! “ Baek  put his best pleading eyes towards the tall man while imitating Cheon Song-yi  of his favorite Kdrama.

“D..Don’t worry,I.. I think I’ll live. Can’t believe your treating my wound, I though you didn’t like me?” Chanyeol stutters as he see the puppy eyes of the diva’s now blushing face and was shocked when Baekhyun slapped him hard on his shoulder earning a wince from the yoda.

“Yah…. I.. This is my.. way of saying thank you for rescuing me, even though I don’t need it.” Baek tries to keep his gaze away from the man even though he doesn’t know why he is shy to the tall man. ‘stupid giant!’

”I think I’ll just sleep a little, if you want something, just knock or call someone. An don’t ever do that knight in shining armor thingy if you will just ended up being caught! I .. I just can’t think clear if someone makes me feel like I have a debt to them.” He looked back to say his thoughts to Chanyeol only find him smirking.

“Whatever, princess!”

“Y..Yah!  Don’t even think that we are cool, and correction, It is not that i don’t like you. I still just don’t trust you.” He shouted the door loudly as he stomp down the floor, making Chanyeol laugh hard .

‘Cute’ He thought, ‘Wait what? Urgh.. I think I need to sleep more. All this fatigue makes me go crazy." He lay his back on the soft bed as he goes to neverland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris goes towards the room of Kyungsoo, well his brother, now that he manage to slip it out of his tongue out of his frustration towards Chen. Well, the man always manage to pissed him off but he loses his cool when he found out his little brother hurt.

Lay and XIumin are out of the room as Luhan let the two eat on the kitchen  down stairs to let to check his sleeping little brother. A little whimper makes his to go closer to the small man and sweep the sweats forming from his forehead. He was shock when Kyungsoo started to open his eyes and started to stare at him.

“Hey! You ok? How are you feeling?” Kris weakly smiled showing his concerns to Kyungsoo in a soft and smoothing voice he doesn’t know he had.

Feeling like a lump was on his throat, Kris let Kyungsoo sit up and drink water before he can reply.

“Y..Yeah.. I’m.. I’m okay I guess.. ‘except from a freaking head ache.” He started to massage his temples as his  world started to spin again.

“Ummm.. why don’t you sleep some more soo~~ I think you needed it after what happened.” Kris let the smaller , again with his aid, lay down the bed and tuck him in. His injuries are well healed now and there are no bruise nor scratch on his pale and smooth skin.

“T..hanks.. I guess… Can you..can you stay with me for a while, before I  fall to sleep?” He looks with his doe-eyes towards Kris. The man only chuckled as he touches his forehead, clearing his now red color  bangs.

“Of course, sleep well! That’s the least thing I can do for you.” Kris whispered the last sentence with his eyes in a glint of shine as he sees the younger fall into deep slumber.

“Thanks hyung!” Kris kissed his forehead as he hears a word that caused his attention and widen his eyes,

“ I missed you yifannie!” Kyungsoo stated before he goes to a steady breathing indicating he is now asleep.

“I missed you too. D.O.!” Kris said as he cupped the man’s cheeks without knowing a tear slips from his eye. Many thoughts started to flood his mind as he thinks on ways how to gain his brother's time, attention and how to cope up with the years they were apart.