The cake serves it purpose(edited)

Into the Other World

“If you think your much better than me, then go ahead and do it by yourself!!” The castle designer , Heechul was frustrated as he turns his back and walk away as the doe eyed boy complains about the design needed in the welcoming party for the return of their king from his travel in the ally countries two  days after their arrival.

“Oh, but.. but I was only suggesting, Don’t be mad!” Kyungsoo pleaded back but Heechul gives no attention to him.

“You really pissed him of this time huh brat?” Kyuhyun gives a small chuckle as he sips on a coffee which  the label is too familiar to him.

“Wait, that coffee, I knew that label!” He gasped  making Luhan and Baekhyun come closer towards the two.

“Hey, isn’t that the logo  of the café you where working? But that is in the other world, how did you manage to get that?” Baekhyun exclaimed towards to Kyuhyun which just sips his coffee.

“Oh, this, ‘ he shake his coffee towards them, ‘ this is no big deal, you see here I am a dimensional warlock to be exact but I do travel a lot alone and visit that world.” He leans forward giving his free information openly for them to hear it properly.

“Oh my gosh! You are a regular costumer at that shop! I remembered the clock you have on your pocket because it looks like that of the full metal alchemist. But you looked like a mad hatter in your attire now and not a warlock. “ Kyungsoo says bluntly but  not intending to offend the guy. He just laughs.

“Yeah, yeah! I got that thought somehow and hey I remember you from that café. And also, I join Kai to his teleporting ability to help him find his friends. In fact, I was there when you are talking in the café before you were  teleported into here.” He spills out the detail making the three gasped.

“If you were there in the first place, then why didnn’t you help us  that time when we were attack? So much for our sunbae-nim huh?” Luhan mocked at Kyuhyun which just shrug.

“I don’t need to help you since I am only instructed to let Kai find you and I’m off to my business to visit a cousin there.”

“Wait.. a… what?”  Their conversation is cut by Kai poofing on the scène followed by the rest of the gang

“Hey, I’ve heard Heechul is so pissed off by someone during his decorating mode. Now, who will design this room?” He manage to cling to Kyungsoo as Chanyeol tries to pry him away.

“Well, how about you start gathering materials and not bothering kyungsoo since he got training to do.“ Chanyeol   successfully freed Kyungsoo from kai but Chen hovers on the small male.

“Well, I don’t feel like training today  and since I’ve heard kyungsoo pissed of Heechul, why don’t we start to help him?”Chen offers.

“Okay, I’ll help too and call Tao and Kris hyung in here and other servants to help.”  Youngjae exclaim as he scurried happily towards the door. Kyungsoo still cannot let his guard down towards Youngjae even the said man does nothing but to earn his trust even he did nothing wrong. It is in Kyungsoo’s instinct even though he doesn’t know why.

“Okay, Now I can let my feelings flow. Heheh… “ Kyungsoo smirks playfully as Luhan and Baekhyun feels chills on their spine as Kyungsoo looks towards Xiumin.

‘You better run fast Minnie, that look on Kyungsoo’s face means danger. ‘ Luhan have warned Xiumin in his mind but before he could move away, he was greeted by a puppy eyes and pouting Kyungsoo which he finds simply irresistible to turn down.

“Hyung! Can I ask you a favor, pretty please?” Kyungsoo clings into Xiumin with his cute big pleading eyes and pouty lips and how can Xiumin say ‘hell no’? So he just gulp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAI’S POV

Upon entering the venue hall which is the other guys are busy decorating the hall, I decided to take a visit to (my ) adorable doe eyed boy which caught up my attention once I’ve seen him with Baekhyun hyung and Luhan hyung . I really don’t want him to leave, yet, that is why I keep saying that I cannot let him go back to his world because of the half-truth I don’t want and half-truth I cannot.

After series of unfortunate event which ends up Kyungsoo going into trouble, even I am not quite sure if he knows he is fond of bad lucks, I try to keep up with my training in case I, we, ended up into trouble again.

***Flash back ***

“ I don’t know if you lready know that I am not buying into your lies Kai.” Luhan hyung told me.

“ What lies? What are you talking about?”  I answered him while saying I am not affected by his words.

“Come on, you know, first the teleport thing and now, the jealous thing. We somehow knew that you like Kyungsoo just not that kind of like if you know what I mean. Even if I don’t use my mind reading ability, I can see it on your face.” Luhan laughs while I felt my face is flush with the color of red.

“What are you saying… ouch!” I felt  slap on the back of my head making me turn towards Luhan hyung.

“Since when are you good at lying Jongin. Well, you better be hurry or else, you never know if someone might get ahead from you.” Luhan’s word suddenly struck me.

“What do you mean?” I tilted.

“Well, even is Kyungsoo is so dense and dumb founded, many people, back in the other world adores him and that is no exemption in here as I might say.” He lightly chuckled.

I was amazed of the words he said to me as I notice a sense of encouragement towards Luhan.

“Not that I encourage you, but this is just a word of advice. If you know what I mean and NO, ddefinitely Baekhyun is  just protective of Soo because of his childish attitude and he just care just like a freking mom. “ He assures me as a small hint of smile shown into my face.

“And oh, did I need to remind you of his brother Kris? You know he has a complex for his little brother so stay cool with him.”

“ Yeah, I will!”

***End of Flash Back ***

As I enter the meeting hall, I can see a red carpet at the center, with lots of glittering flower  on the side  of the window and center table. There are also a big unique chandelier hanging on the center which is made up of frost? Did they use Xiumin hyung’s powers?

I saw the red hair boy with the others as I noticed Chanyeol and Chen hovering over him. Boy, those two never fail to keep their faces near Kyungsoo and I’ve also notice that cocky brat, Sehun manage to snatch him away from them making the three play a mini tug of war. Now is my chance.

“Hey Kyungie! Nice decorations, wow, I never though you finished it before before lunch.” I sneaked behind him making him gasped in shock. It seems that I have startled him. Cute.

“Oh, actually, I never thought I can. Gladly I got help from all of them. “ He smiles as he let me see the  the 9 guys in our group with few servants and our sunbae’s in the room.

Wow.. I mean… quite impressive for a demanding brat like you, but, I could have done better.” Heechul-nim suddenly bursted into the room and see the decors on it. “Well, really? A balloon? What is this, a children party? And why is  there a cake on it? Cake are only use for special occasion like proposal or marriage! “ he exclaimed.

“Well, in our world, we eat cakes as dessert or anytime we want. I also serve one for Kyuhyun hyung back on the café.”

While the other are busy discussing stuffs and playing around, I’ve notice Kris is busy talking to Tao, Youngjae and the brawlers so I manage to pull Kyungsoo towards the veranda.

“Um, Kyungie..” I tried to  gather up my strength and courage before I do my thing.

“Hmmm… what is that Kai? Is anything bothering you?” He look so innocent and squishy as he chewed on his lower lips while looking on to me. I can feel he is also nervous.

“Well, we were busy this past few days and I want to ask if you are free to bond sometime together with me after lunch so I can give you a tour?” I said.

“Hmm.. well, since my training will be at 3 o’clock, I think I can do that.” He smiled towards me. Good.   Before he decided to leave, I pull his arm and make him turn just to see my face.

“I think you forgot something.” I smirk at him.

“Huh? And that is..”

“Here!” I said as I let  his necklace shown on his face. “ You drop it another day so I decided to keep it for you so it will be safe. So, yah, there you go.” I put the necklace back to him as I grab his arms and held it in his arms making him hold for it.

“Oh my gosh Kai! I can’t really imagine that you have it. I’ve been looking for it after I went insane. Thank you very much!” I chuckle as he gave me a warm hug. I never expected for him to do that.

“No problem Kyungie and oh, if you want I can keep it for you, just in case you might lost it again.If you don’t mind it.” I propose the idea to him.

“Oh really? How thoughtful of you. Hmm, I guess I didn’t mind it, although it has a sentimental value to me, because you know, I already seen my older brother so you can keep it.” He gave a reassuring smile as his eyes form a slight cresent shape and a lips with heart shape lips.

“Really? You really don’t mind it?” I asked again.

“Yeah, you can keep it. Just promise me to take good care of it will you?” He tilted his head as if asking me to keep him. Hehehe. He also gave the necklace back to my hand.

“Okay, if that is what you want. I’ll keep it I guess.” As a playful smirk forms into my face making his eyes widen at my face as the other just scream towards Kyungsoo and runs over our side.

“Kyungsoo, noooooooo!! Take it back, take it back please.” The three holligans who are done chasing each others pleaded.

“Booyah? Why? Is there something wrong?” Kyungsoo asks.

“That bastard,’ as Chanyeol points to me, ‘just proposed to you and you accept it!” He exclaimed.

“He what!?!?”

Now, I’ve got all eyes and ears towards me now. Oh boy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow... what a week. I'm just happy 'coz now our month is done and for next week, investiture await.. I'm really itchy to write on this fanfic and will try to now turns the chapter for what awaits them in their next chapter. Surprises and more Kyunsoo cuteness overload  while fullfilling their missions awaits them. Godbless all!

off topic.. i was also shock about the news that jessica is now a former member of SNSD as to what the reports are scattered over the social media, This years is not so good in Korea, i hope they will work on with this issue, I felt so depressed and sad for all the fans and affected people in the issue. I hope it will be fine soon. Stay strong Sone's out there. <3