Oh brother(edited)

Into the Other World

I'm back~~~~~~~~~ it's been a hell and busy week, however, i still have time to work on this one, fell free to express you feelings so that i can be aware of changes or whatsoever i need to do for this fic.. thanks guys! Thanks for my new subscriber and commentators!Love lots!! ,3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kai was left in shock as Kyungsoo walks out  from the kitchen and out the door on the next day. The boy was eating on the table having conversation that which was normal but they didn’t know how does the talk turns to argument when he found out that boy was more concerned on the black horse that him and himself. Quarelling turns to shouting and Kyungsoo thought he have enough.  Kai is still angered so he doesn’t want to follow the strange boy, for now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Owww..Owww…. Ow…. All this shouting and fighting makes my head hurts!” Kyungsoo exclaimed while touching his aching temple and tries to search for the horse because somehow he likes the horse as he hurriedly get out of the house and didn’t notice a call from a peach hair man Minseok tried to call the small man that didn’t paid any attention to him. He was tending his pet dragon which is exhausted and hungry from the flight  before.

“Don’t worry! I will take care of him!” Tao take a good sight of Kyungsoo before Minseok could wake up the sleeping doctor which is sleeping beside them in the shade of the tree.

The man just nodded as he goes back dealing (taking care) of his pet while Tao is just following behind Kyungsoo which he doesn’t seem to notice.

He stop on his track when Kyungsoo found the beach Just behind the trees not too far away from the house, forgetting about the horse searching mission he want and instead, he happily run towards the shore and played on the water  like a kid.

Hmmph.. Aish.. that kid! He is totally dense and dumb. I can’t believe he is Kris’s brother, they’re total opposite. Tao thought as he shakes his head unbelievable  on the man’s behavior.

 He found the sight irritating yet, he can’t help but to smile as Kyungsoo started to play on the shore water like playing with the waves that hits the shore without  getting his  feet  wet. Then, He goes to the water in knee’s high while imitating one of his favorite anime  with a silly fighting pose and saying nonsense things like:

“I’m a water bender! Haaa….! “

“ Open the gate to.. Aquaruis!!!” As he gesture like opening a door.

“Let it go.. Let it go.. can’t hold it back anymore!!” He sang while doing the Elsa thing  in water.

He was busy looking (laughing) at the man while he goes still unnoticed as he hears the man’s voice quite charming…. But a whimper, no, a crying from behind the rocks caught their attention as Kyungsoo looks over for the voice near to the big boulders of rocks followed by the unnoticed Tao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Stupid horse. I can’t believe he is worried about the horse after all what happened.” As if on cue, all of the inhabitant of the room started to get down the sala as they are somehow quite revived from their small sleep. 

“Where’s Kyungsoo?!?!” Kris exclaimed as the others looked shock from the sudden outburst. They all look to each other while picking up what is happening.

“We don’t know, we all came down here from sleep to grab something to eat. “ Chanyeol stated as he looked towards to Kai. “ Well, except Kai.”

Now, all eyes are on Kai’s.

“I… I… I don’t.. know… “ Kai defended himself as he felt strong gaze from them, he gave up his innocent look. “Fine, he just wake up and grab something to eat here, I try to check him out but we had a fight and he is out looking for his.. my horse.” He then bit his lip, now guilty of what he have done.

“You’ve.. what?” Baekhyun blurted out making him flinch by his word. “My gosh Kai. You let him go because of a stupid argument and what’s with the horse thingy?” He gestures as he put his hands over his hip while glaring at him.

“I.. I’m sorry okay, but the fact that he manage to check up the horse pisses me off than checking m.... himself makes me irritable.” Kai just stuttered.

“That is still very immature Kai, he just woke up from a bad injury. He must be still sore or something just makes him to be irritated that easily. “ Luhan grab Kai’s shoulder as he reason out with him.

“You bastard, You better be ready by the time he comes back with..” Kris  was caught by Chen who just pulled him out of sight.

“Easy there big boy.” Chen tried to pull him away from Kai.

Tension  filled the room as Minseok enters the room and get a sight of the scenario and butted in their conversation.

“Uhmm. About that boy, your friend, is his name Tao?, follows the doe eyed boy outside. And from what I’ve seen earlier, they are down the beach.”

They all halted and run outside as Luhan thanks his friend who’ve just smiled at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they headed down the beach, they caught a glance over Tao who is sitting in one of the rocks near the shore. When they are near the panda, they are mesmerized by a smooth angelic voice as they look over the rocks, Tao gestured them to be quiet as they enjoyed the  voice coming from behind.

Luhan and Baekhyun recognized the voice of Kyungsoo as he sang the last part of his favorite song ‘baby don’t cry’  to a group of mermaids?

The group surely knows that sirens/ mermaids normally chants or sings  to people (man) and to be mesmerized by them and not the other way around. But they couldn’t help to be mesmerized also by the voice of Kyungsoo as he sings.


Ne nun soge gadeuk cha oreuneun dalbit woo~
Sori eobsi gotong soge heulleo neomchineun I bam

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni


Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda


Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry…

They suddenly noticed the mewling of the sirens as they go back to the water tugging the doe –eyed boy with them. Before they can all jump to the boy, He was lifted up to the air earning squeaks and protest from the mermaids which glance up to their direction.

“And what are you doing to our precious Kyungsoo you stupid mermaids?”  Luhan shouted out as he lifts Kyungsoo with is one hand using his telekinetic ability revealing all the hidden men.

The mermaid hiss as Kyungsoo mutters something about  making a sad mermaid smile but they paid no attention to the boy because of the act of abducting the small guy. The mermaids all screams in protest which irritates their ear but then  shriek as they are struck by a purple lightning coming from Chen.

“Whew, and I’ve though you all have beautiful voice. I’ve never heard a voice which can irritate my eardrum! Well, except maybe for Tao” Chen joke around with the sirens as Tao gave him a small slap at his back.

The sirens doesn’t leave until and tries to shot the man with their jet stream of water but it was all futile as they are evaporated by a fireball coming from Chanyeol.

“So feisty are we? How about we all have a yummy breakfast  ala mermaid shall we?”

The creatures started to whimper at the man’s word seems very lethal to them leaving them no choice but to swim away before Kyungsoo waved his hand to them and let the boy explained what just happened at the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the breakfast, they all manage to get on the living room to chat what just have happened.

“So you were serious about that horse or animal talking thing Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asked as he put his hands over Kyungsoo’s knee. They are all relieved seeing the boy in good shape.

“Yeah… I really don’t know how but, I just did it. As for what happened after I manage to scare the poor guy, Jungkook or something.” Kyungsoo tells his story as he recognize two unfamiliar faces in front of him.

“Hey, you looked like GD! Only a more cute and tame version of him.” He says to Minseok.

“Well, apparently,  I Am HIS brother, half brother to be exact. I was the one who helped you escape if you remembered but unfortunately, not.  Thanks for the complement though, but I prefer cool rather than cute. By the way, I am Minsoek but I prefer  you guys to call me Xiumin coz my brother and Luhan here only calls me that, not that  you care but  I want  to start my freedom  from my brothers gang after I saw their ill intentions.”  XIumin looks to the man inside the room and goes back to see Kyungsoo still looking at him.

“And this guy here, as you all know, is Lay. He has been imprisoned  for  two years by my brothers gang. I tried to free him but I seems  that he doesn’t want to so I just stick to it and let my intuition follows to be a spy on your side.”

“Wait, how can we be sure you will not betray us if you betray your own brother?” Kai stated coldly towards Minseok earning glares from the others and gasped from kyungsoo.

Xiumin, as what he expected, just simply huff and said “You don’t really. And I don’t care also about what you think.’ He returned the cold stare and word as if trying to hide his inner though as Luhan cuts the conversation.

“That’s enough! We guys already talk about this last night aren’t we? “ He gestured Kai to zip his mouth as the tanned skin shiver in his seat.

“So, mind to tell us the reason why you, Lay, don’t want to be out of the prison for two years?” Kris talks to Lay in his curious toned .

“I guess, I forgot?!?!?” Lay said as he smiled like a child.

“Oh my God lay, have you just broke your skull or something? It seems that Gd and his friends literally broke your head and letting a few screws loose!’ BAekhyun exclaimed towards him.

Lay manage to tilt his head questioning  his long lost friend, “ But , I don’t have screws. How can I lose them if I haven’t  got any before… or do I have one before?”

All man in the room groans in annoyance. It seems that Kyungsoo is not the only dense and unreasonable one as he said that he only wants to cheer a crying mermaid. Who would buy that? Apparently, only lay understands Kyungsoo’s ideas.

“So, how about we headed back to the palace, it seems that we lost some precious time from our stay here. “ Tao exclaimed

“By the way Kyungsoo-ah, ‘ Chanyeol called the attention of Kyungsoo and  un intentionally  the other occupants of the room.

“You didn’t told us about  that you also have  mark and you have your ability.”

“That’s right! How come you never told us that?” Luhan pouted as Kyungsoo laughs.

“What mark are you saying? I only have a weird birthmark but it doesn’t glow. And I don’t have any ability like yours. What the hell are you saying?”

“ You know, we are just informed that you are the boy which we are looking for based on what Chanyeol and Chen  rely us after the incident and come on Kyungsoo, Look at your hair, it started to show it’s natural color.” Baekhyun exclaimed earning a widen eye from the boy.

“What are you saying? I don’t… What the hell?!? When does my hair becomes red? I swear if you dare to prank me and dye my hair, Luhan and Baek, you will be sorry.” He squeak as he Checked his hair in the mirror which Baekhyun lifted towards his gaze.

“We’re not kidding and do you think we have some dye  here? Besides, they also said something about  some strength you’ve got in the castle, “ Luhan continued as panic start to be evident on his face. “And, you seems to be the long lost brother of Kris here, remember our story Kyung?”

Kyungsoo looks towards to Kris and towards to his bestfriend as he couldn’t believe what he have just said.

Oh brother~~~~ he noted to his mind as the head ache came back again to his senses.