Falling out of Ideas(edited)

Into the Other World

BAEKHYUN’S POV

I was never really a fond of anime, well, maybe a little but when Kyungsoo let me watch that suzaku thingy with a priestess emitting a kind of light that is bound to summon a mythical beast, heck with that.

I mean, who will buy that piece of crap? That stupid girl  which is in a book to find  her so called guradians that can be trace by their mark. Reall stupid. And what makes it more stupider? Guess what? It just sounded my and Luhan’s quest.  Stupid anime.

Now, we are stuck in a dim vehicle, although our eyes just adjusted to the dimness of the room, I can still see and hear Kyungsoo pretty well about that stupid anime and keeps saying that I was the priestess that is needed to be  sacrifice  to summon  a beast and  save the world. Before he continues to embarrass me with his , I raise my foot which is still bounded, as I lay down and put it towards  the mouth of Kyungsoo as Sehun laugh at the situation.

“Shut up you head, I did mention you to stop that anime thingy already right?” I warned him as I gaze towards Sehun which  stopped laughing. Luckily,  I attended our gymnastics class and manage to get a useful information on how to be free of bounds like in this situation by relaxing and carefully bending the elbows as I glided it gracefully towards my legs, knees and arriving it towards my chest. I allowed my mouth to release  my hand from the bound.  

“Gross!!What was that for?” Kyungsoo is disgusted as I laugh making his shock figure and eyes widen as he sees me in my free form making myself bow to my lucky audiences.

“Wow, how did you do that? Maybe you can teach me that or two.”Sehun exclaimed as he hungs his jaw in amusement.

“Some other time, maybe, first, let’s get out of here.” I said as I untied Kyungsoo and Sehun from their back binds allowing them to do the rest.

“Now, let us find the exit.” As I flicked my hand in front making a ball of light around us, a loud growl suddenly interrupt our movement making us go in our defensive stance.

At the corner of the near exit, we can see a big dog, a wolf perhaps, growling at us with a sharp teeth and glowing eyes that is ready to attack us anytime. Sehun started to summon his wind but he dismiss it as Kyungsoo suddenly takes a step forwards as he talks to the wolf. Then, an idea struck me as I entrust Kyungsoo on his gamble game even though I am not sure if Kyungsoo  knows what he is doing.

“Hey, what is he doing?” Sehun whispered  to me.

“Relax, let us kyungsoo handle this for now, and if it doesn’t work, let’s try plan b.”  I answered him.

“UHh,, what plan b?” He idiotically asks.

I ignored his question as our attention is brought up to the beast and Kyungsoo as he keeps talking to the animal.

“Easy there doggy. I know you are keeping an eye on us but we will not try to hurt you.” Kyungsoo calmed the wolf and on instinct, it suddenly step back but its hungry gaze and teeth is sharp as its fangs.

“Yeah, I know, but you were just inform to keep an eye on us right and then nothing else right? So, why don’t let us pass through shall we?”

The wolf almost dropped the stance but then tensed up as Kyugsoo tries to touch its nose or head making us two readied ourselves from the attack. But we are surprised as Kyungsoo successfully petted the big wolf down and it started to tame it won to a sitting position.

“Good dog! Here, have some of my Cookies.” Kyungsoo suddenly give some cookies to the wolf from his pocket as the wolf eat it happily.

“Boy, what was that? How did he---“ Sehun is dumbfounded as he looks towards the boy with amusement.

“Never underestimate Kyungsoo’s power of persuation and besides, it seems that he is also a natural born beast tamer.”  We started to reach towards Kyungsoo’s side.

“Now, how to get out of here. “ I sigh.

Sehun manage to find a door as I seems to require a lot of force to push it open. He tries to open it  up and I also help him but to our dismay, It seems to be locked from the outside

“Damn. Now, we can’t really get out.” I slump in to the floor.”as Sehun let out a frustrated growl making the wolf and Kyungsoo look into him.

“Maybe if I’ve got my dimensional bag I can get my things to let us out from here. “ He sigh.

“Maybe, If you didn’t come to close to us you wouldn’t also be here.” I stated as-a-matter-of-a-fact.

 

“Hey, let me try” Kyungsoo suddenly came towards  the door as he tries to concentrate as pull the door to the side and we see it opened to our surprise. There was a loud ripping noise from the outside making us realize that There was a series of lock from the outside that Kyungsoo manage to rip.

“That was fast. You know, for a weird guy, he sure has a lot of surprises.”Sehun now sarcastically laugh as I agreed to his words.

“You have no idea.” But as I look towards the door, I halted as I see the clear blue sky. Weird.

“See, it wasn’t that hard really.” He grins towards us as he steps forward and Sehun just luckily pulled him in before he fell from the door.

“What the, I thought I would die.” Kyungsoo exclaim as he held his hands towards his chest.

“you should be careful next time. Geez, you’re always giving me heart attack.” He says as he his hands still grips from Kyungsoo’s waist as he mutters ‘thanks” to him.

“It seems that we are held here in a moving vehicle and base from the smoke outside, we are inside a moving train.” I deducted . “And it seems that this is  a special train. The one which floats on air.”

“What? Really? That’s cool!” Kyungsoo exclaim as I gave him a warning gaze. “Imean, how can we get out?” He changes the topic.

“Well, you can never will, except you try to jump and die.” A voice coming from our left distracts us and got our whole attention. I recall their faces making me hiss in my dismay.

“Long time no see Bacon! How are you?”Daehyun smiles as he greeted me.

“Not good since I’ve seen your ugly face after many years.” I hissed at him. It seems that he have another company.

“Did you know him Baekie?” Kyungsoo mutters as he come closer while he begin to hide in the back of Sehun’s.

“As much as I want to recall, NO.” I dropped the subject.

“Aww.. you hurt my feelings. Now, why don’t we all sit down here and behave before we arrived into our destination. I’m sure me and my friend here will enjoy your company.” Daehyun gestures towards his so called ‘friend’. A man with sharp features with a dark hair comes towards his side with a playful smirk.

“ Thanks, but no thanks, you see we have busy schedule and you are delaying it. Now, what do you want from us?” I glared towards them.

Daehyun laughs devilish as he spoke.

“Well, as much to my dismay, I , We have nothing to do with you two.” he pointed towards me and Sehun.

 “But the short guy over there has some business to do with us.” The dark haired man pointed towards Kyungsoo making him gasped in shock.

“Wait, I didn’t even know you, and I don’t have any business ‘cause I don’t have any company here.” Kyungsoo exclaim.

“A joker eh? Let’s see what you can do since you broke our  cargo. Go get him, Himchan.” The man, Himchan steps forwards as he summons a blue sphere which like of water.

“Not gonna happen, you need to pass through us. “On instinct, I hover forward and block the man’s vision towards Kyungsoo.

Himchan throws the sphere as I cover us with a wall of light as a reflector but to my surprise, the sphere splashes through my barrier making it melt. Acid. Jeez.  Who could have though?

He throws another one making me dodge the first and Sehun also but the second one hit my shoulder making me winced in pain as another hits Sehuns arm.

“Now now, don’t try to resist when you know who have the upper hand.”  Daehyun stated. “We don’t want our precious little friend and my former friend got hurt right?” He tilted his head.

“Stop! What the hell did you want?”Kyungsoo  started to panic as he goes towards our side.

“Don’t fight them.” I breathed to him and hopefully he got my message clear.

“We just need you to do something for us and it will be a huge privilege if you do.” Daehyun exclaimed.

“And if I don’t, are you going to hurt my friends here just like the others did my other friends?”  I see a hint of red color forming in Kyungsoo’s eyes. Sehun also sees this and he gestures Kyungsoo to calm down as he grab us both is a supporting position.

“That depends. You don’t have much of a choice do you?”  HImchan plainly said.

“Well, we do” Kyungsoo stnds up and manage to grip his hold onto us to support. “And we choose option 1” He said as he pushes us outside the door making us fall off the train with us screaming.

As I see a the figure of the flying train in front of me getting farther, A roar snapped me back to my daydreaming and panic attack as I found myself, Kyungsoo and Sehun landing on a familiar dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, I will try to make a twisty story and manage to go on to serious plot and events as possible. Feel free to voice out your feelings, I would like to read your reviews or comments. Keep safe guys.! Kamsa!!