Escape part 2(edited)

Into the Other World

“Heh, you think you can escape us huh?”GD remarked, feeling confident that his brother arrive at the exact moment to stop their prisoners as they try to escape from them, he knows that TOP will be angered if that happens. And another group appears behind him with the young lad that Kyungsoo just scared.

“Hyung that guy is wicked” Jungkoook told GD while hiding at the back of his hyung.

He was with other six guy behind him. Chen knew that they will be disadvantage again, he was wounded so as Chanyeol and he thinks that Kyungsoo’s monstrous strength earlier was nearly pushed to his limit and gone by now, plus he was severely wounded from the chimera’s bite and attack.

”The guy in front of us doesn’t seem to mind what GD and young lad’s conversation. It’s as if  he was trying to asses  us he was even looking at Kyungsoo’s wound. We need to get out of this place this instant”. Chen’s thought was cut off by the surprised shout and yells from their enemies as the said man throws an ice ball making the man at their back paralyzed.

“What the .!”GD shout ”Is this some kind of sick joke? Minnie answer me!!!!!”GD shouts at the man that was blocking Chen’s group.

”Hmm,lets just say that I don’t agree with you brother.” the man replied. So he’s name is Minnie? and he’s GD’s brother?Chen trying to asses everything ”this might be our chance”

“IDIOT! You think you can fight me have you forgot that I control fire my dear brother?” GD says as he melt the ice that covers him.

”So sorry brother” Minnie replied with sarcasm ”I know you can melt my ice but what if I crystalize it? Now can you melt it like before?” He smirked as he cover GD’s body up to his neck with crystalized ice. ”Now’s our chance hurry follow me.”He gestured Chen to follow him.

“You think we can trust him? “ Chanyeol asks in a low voice while walking behind the man.

”Now you know what Baekyun feels when you first met.” Chen replied with a laugh but he too doesn’t know if they can really trust him even if he froze their enemies he’s still GD”s brother.

“It’s okay guys he doesn’t seem plan to hurt us besides we need to get out of this place, besides I think this man is dying.” Kyungsoo said referring to the man he was carrying. ”There you go again you easily trust people that’s why you always get in trobule.”Chen scold him. ”But it’s true I don’t feel threaten by him” Kyungsoo defends himself while pouting.

”Ouch”he suddenly exclaim as he feel the pain on his side.

”You ok? You don’t look well” Chanyeol said while taking the man he was carrying.

“Over here” Minnie said as he was standing behind the dragon that  chase them earlier. ”We’re gonna ride him” he said.

”Its you again” Kyungsoo while his eyes are twinkling.

”Can we really trust you?” Chen ask  suspiciously  to Minnie.

”Look I explain things later mister but now you want to escape right? Do you or do you not?” Minnie said  mater-of –fact to Chen.

“Well I guess we don’t have any choice do we” Chanyeol said patting Chen’s shoulder earning a pained yelp from him sorry he mouthed apologizingly to Chen.

”Ok we may trust you” Chen said while brushing his shoulder looking at  Kyungsoo.

“Yay, we got a new friend” Kyungsoo remark happily but winced when he felt the pain from his wound again. Chanyeol help him up and ride the dragon’s back like the others.

”Wow this is the first time that I can ride a Dragon” Kyungsoo said all of a sudden and the dragon growl as he descent in the air.

”Really this is cool” He shout that makes the other riders look at him.

“What are you saying ‘soo? Who are you talking to?” Chanyeol asked  him.

 ”Oh sorry I was talking to this dragon.”Kyungsoo replied with a wide grin that make them drop their jaw.

“You can talk to my dragon?” Minnie said disbelievingly.

”So he’s yours………………..and yes I can hear him and he said that we’re a bit heavy but he can manage and oh, where do you want him to go he ask” Kyungsoo said continuously.

“Go to that place where we first met that guy.” Minnie commanded. ”hmmm you are so especial lucky they didn’t know about this”.He murmured.

“Where is that place and who is the guy that you refer?” Chen asked. "To the place that your friend ,Luhan,  said when he contact me if something happens.” He explained dead-panned.

”WHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Chen exclaimed “You knew Luhannie?”

“Wow that’s gr------ahhhh”  Kyungsoo didn’t have the time to finish his sentence because of the pain that surges to his system, he nearly fell if Chanyeol didn’t grab him on time.

”He doesn’t look good he’s skin is turning to pale” Minnie commented.

“NO, I think I’ve just head my head or something, the world seems to be spinning around, round and round, round and round.” Now, Kyungsoo has his back on Chanyeol’s chest as  he tries to sit up straight looking in front with the ice man and the sleeping figure in front of him.

“I need to contact them by now” Chen said worriedly as he pulls a ball from his pocket. ”Hope they get in line” he said.

 

**********************************************************************************************

“Here we are….Chen’s calling us” Luhan said as he turn ball his holding on. Later Chen’s face was visible. ”Hey are you okay?” Luhan asked  worriedly  as he see Chen’s face , Baek and the other went near him so that they can see the others.

“A little bruise and broken bones. Yup were fine except Soo,,,he was heavily wounded.” he said sadly.

”Crap” Kris shouted as he knocks  a vase  of its place.

“Don’t worry well be right there any minute and we got company.” Chen explained as he gestured Minnie to them.

“I see he found all you, explain later ok” Luhan said as he cuts their conversation lucky Tao restrained Kris from running amock.

“Currently, Kyungsoo is acting weird here. I don’t know if… “The communication was cutted of by a shout of Chanyeol making Kyungsoo settle down while doing the titanic thingy with armswide open making Chen dropped the communicator.

“Sigh…..this will be a long night” he sighed himself an hoped that everyone return safely.

Few minutes later, they are bothered by s weird sound coming from Luhan’s pocket which indicated his cellphone.

“Weird, it’s not supposed to ring unless you or… “ Luhan mutters to them while the boys look towards the cell phone like it is an alien device.

“KYungsoo! “ Baek exclaimed as Luhan manage to open the communication again.

“What happened?” The Diva asked.

“Sorry, Kyungie manage to drop the crystal ball, now he manage to give me this box thingy and hey, we’re communicating again!” Chen excitedly exclaimed.

“How’s Kyungie? “

“Easy Baek! You sounded like his mother geez. By the way, I manage to put him to sleep by shocking him a little coz he is just like a drugged man. His sides are literally leaking out of blood but Minnie here manage to freeze his side.”

The others are worried for the small boy as they all sigh from relieve.

“No kidding! That chimeras tail was very aggressive, never knew it could bit him. He did a nice fight also.” They all heard Chanyeol but a simple word like tail make them all gasped in surprise including the man who is dealing with their ride.

“Did you just said that he is just bitten by the chimeras tail?” the man widen his eyes in realization.

“Yep.” Chanyeol and Chen tells them while the others are in the phone.

“And you just shock him or put him to sleep?”

“Yep.”

“YOU IDIOTS!!!!” All the boys including the peach haired boy scream to the two making them winced in their voice.

“What?”

“You both do know that the Chimeras tail contains poison right?” The two shares a confused looked.

“And you shouldn’t let a man bitten by it to sleep coz the ing poison might spread and kill him right?” That makes them gasped from confusion to horror as they looked towards Kyungsoo.

“You better be getting your asses here before something happens to kyungsoo! “ Luhan screamed in the line while hearing Kris started to shout curses towards them as he cut the line off.

“Aissshh…. Come on .. Drako… faster!” Xiumin manage to make the dragon fly faster as they tried to save the smaller guy.

 

***********************************************************************************************

As the sunset arrives and the group manage to go to their rescue, tao caught a sight of a flying creature towards their direction.

 “Hey isn’t that the dragon that chased us earlier” Tao screamed as the dragon land on the land in  front of them alerting the inhabitants of the house.

“They are here” Luhan said as he ran to the door to greet them.” MInseok thanks for bringing them with you” Luhan said as they shake hands.

”Its nothing really.”He just replied.

“Emergency,……….Kyungsoo………………he’s not waking up.” Chanyeol yelled as he carries Kyungsoo to the house.

“Put him here in the room” Kris commanded to Chanyeol which he oblige.

”Now explain” He said threatening Chen and Chanyeol with his voice.

“Well, just  a while ago when we try to escape, he fought off with some chimeras,” He was cutted by somewhat but he continued “ then he was bitten by the chimeras tail in his side and you know the rest.”

“I’m gonna kill you two if he something happens to him”. Kris stated with a growling voice making them gulp as they are confused with the situation.

“We need a doctor… Someone call a doctor, quick!” Kai exclaim as he sees the pale complex of Kyungsoo which is much paler now.

“No need! We’ve got one here.” Minseok told them as he drags  the sleeping man on the  floor towards the room where Kyungsoo is with Luhan and Baekhyun staying beside their friend side.  “Wake up to free lancer!” As he tossed the man to the side of the bed but still earning no respond from the male he just shouted  the magic word to make him wake up.

“Look! FOOD!”

“Where?”

Suddenly, the man wakes up like a zombie earning shocked expression and few jumps from the inhabitants if the room. He turns his head to look around the new environment presented to him seeing Minseok with a devilish smirk and he gulped.

“About time you wake up. Heal him  now Lay, then food afterwards.” Minseok stated as he pointed towards the sleeping man and Lay manage to obey the smaller male making them see the visible briuse on his body disappear in an instant as he came to Kyungsoo's side while he scrutinizing him like a specimen.