Escape part 1(edited)

Into the Other World

Umm.. I manage to make this longer than the other....  I hope oyu enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

“Please… S…stop it! Don’t hurt them anymore!” Kyungsoo pleaded to them as TOP’s crew started to beat his friends into mess. The chain on their arms that was tied on their backs prevented them to use their powers for their own protection as they wince in pain and struggle to  break through the chain and hold from their captives. Seeing Kyungsoo in a verge of tears doesn’t help the situation so Chen and Chanyeol only managed to keep their strong façade to not further let the boy felt broken.

TOP also manage to keep a glance towards Kyungsoo so he gesture his crew to stop. “Now, let me hear that answer again.”

“I’ve told you already, I can only see glowing marks but I cannot see their marks literally. I .. I don’t know how.. how I can see them but once I see their mark, the glowing thingy stops.” Kyungsoo glared toward TOP showing his cohocolate brown eye glistening as it hints confusion, anger and despair.

“Think we believed you in that? Or do you want them more to suffer?” GD suddenly butted in as he grasped Chanyeol’s hairs making him gasped in pain.

Kyungsoo suddenly felt anger started to built up on his inside like a fire and darkness started to take him over as a murderous intent covers his mind.

“I think I already said that is enough!” TOP tried to cut the conversation. “I think it is already nearing midnight and better if we call this a night shall we? As for the boy,” He managed to touch the neck of the smaller making him stiff for a while as he tried to look towards the ground. “He will be staying within my range for he maybe useful to us for future purpose. I will now retire to my room.” He pulled the latter closer to his side as he manage to turn and move towards the door tugging Kyungsoo with him.

He is somehow lost in his thoughts as he was dragged away from his friends. “NOOO!! I don’t want tooooo!” He tried to squirm away from TOP’s hold as he hold his neck tighter and lean towards him.

“Look kiddo, I’m doing this favor for you so you should feel grateful or else I’ll let your friends hurt more. Let’s go!” Kyungsoo felt like his energy is totally drained from him as TOP managed to  pulled them outside the door.

“Kyungsoo!!” Chen and Chanyeol manage to shout before the door shut.

“Where the hell are you taking him?!?!” Chanyeol manage to growl towards them.

“You guys should be happy ‘coz TOP seems t like your friend him as much to our dismay so shut up!” Taeyang managed to meet his gaze.

“By the way, what to do with them?” Seungri asked Daesung.

“Nothing but the usual. Let the chimeras be their guard and go to sleep before TOP gives new orders because I think he still have plans for them. “ he moves towards the door as the Taeyang and Seungri gestured to go out.

“So, that means no more playing?” GD smirked towards to them as he sees their work towards the guys on the floor.

“Hmm… probably…” He manage to say but before GD manage to get up, he changes his mind when Daesung taunt/ say to him  “By the way,” as he pointed to Chanyeol, “that one is a fire user too.”

“Really?” He smirk as he his lips and have that demonic eyes. “let’s see what you got eh?”

“He’s all yours!” As the three boys exited towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I need you to keep an eye on him and don’t let him escape. He is important alright?” TOP manage to say towards a  boy in his early 20’s, probably around 16 as h was the only one whom he manage to find since it is nearly midnight.

“Aye, aye sir!”  The young boy with tall white complexion manage to  smile nervously to the man.

TOP once enter the boy’s room as he seen him sobering in his bed but he managed to dry it before TOP comes near towards to him.  He manage to see the red neck of he boy  so he tilted his head in a scrutinizing manner.

“Hey, why is your neck all red?” TOP scrutinized as he found the reddening part was near the boy’s (well, his actually) necklace.

“Does it matter? Please, L.. let my friends go. I don’t want them to be like the man in the cell.”  He is afraid to look towards the man as he  promise never to trust  strangers easily.

“That depends on their ability boy. Now, tell me, why is your neck all red? Is it because of GD’s?” He tried to meet with  his eyes but Kyungsoo just remained silent as he looked away. So, he reached for his chin  forcing him to meet his eye. “I’m asking you Kyungsoo, don’t make me lose my cool. Now, answer.my.question!” He said it with force this time.

Kyungsoo could fill the treat in his voice and eyes. He never seen the man’s eye with  this cold gaze and voice so he stuttered as he answer him.

“I…I’m a..allegic to metals…. Or .. accessories that is why I don’t wear one.”

Satisfied with his answer, TOP manage to pull the necklace from Kyungsoo’s neck and see the full redden marks around his neck. He manage to stole a quick glance as he leave the boy in his thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to do something! I can’t be here in a comfy room while my friends are hurting. He thought for himself as he bit his lower lips and look for something that manage to be useful. Somehow, he only manage to feel his  cellphone on his pocket and a smirked plastered on his face.

A knock on the door make him aware of the young man with a tray of food on his hand.

“H.. hello. Um… I’m just here to g..give you some food.” The cute boy exclaimed.

“Um… t..thanks I guess…” Kyungsoo exclaimed but even his stomach screamed for food, he doesn’t have the appetite at all.  He manage to deliver his small plan and hope it will work.

“Um… I’m Kyungsoo,” He manage to gather his attention.

“I’m, Jungkook..” The smaller  boy  manage to bow his head towards Kyungsoo.

“So, Jungkook. Are you all alone?” Kyungsoo mutters.

“Y..yes, the other guards are already as sleep.” Jungkook manage to answer.

“Wow, you’re so brave aren’t you? You manage to enter this room, now, do you believed in curses?

“W..what? Are you a witch.. or sorcerer or something?” Sweat managed to become visible on his forehead.

“Well, you see here my dear friend, “ he manage to stand up and walk towards Jungkook. “ I can connect with spirits and let them kill you or curse you without you knowing it. Of course you can’t see them.” He Said with his courage as he pointed his fingers towards to him.

“I.. I don’t believe you!” Jungkook manage to say as he started to walk away from him.

Then, Kyungsoo decided to play his song on the cellphone as he also lip sync on it.

Careless, careless.. shoot anonymous.. anonymous…

Poor Jungkook, he seems to be scared as he hears many voices while the young man stood in front of him is only one looking/ glaring towards him like his looks can kill. Kyungsoo decided to continue the act .

Heartless… mindless… No one care about me…MAMA!! He pointed towards Jungkook and as if on cue, Jungkook fallen down to the floor and managed to  get up and make a run for it screaming like a mad man.

Poor boy. Just like in anime..good thing they don't have cellphones here.... heehhehehe

He chuckles to himself as he scurried towards the door and make a run for it towards his friends direction with or without the enemies inside of it. He managed to get through the door and opens it with a widen eyes like it was about to popped out.

Chanyeol was beaten into pulp as punch and fire started to rain unto him by GD while Chen is flattened to the ground by two chimeras on his back.

Kyungsoo’s eyes seems to burn as it turns from brown to red and anger manage to fill his sight and mind. He immediately run towards GD and harshly threw him away from Chanyeol with inhuman strength. Chanyeol was amazed as he was about to talk to Kyungsoo, he manage to take a glimpse of the latters eye, which is red and he looks like he was about to kill someone with his face that is very contradicting to the Kyungsoo he knows.

 “K..Kyungsoo..” He manage to  gasped  as his chain was ripped off from his hand like a piece of paper. He manage to get his friend up to his feet. GD manage to order the chimeras to lunge forwards to Kyungsoo  but he easily manage to prepare for it.

Both the chimera manage to lunge forward to him. He easily dogdge one as he punch the other on its chest making the chimera reach and scratch his left arm. Kyungsoo gasped in pain but he manage to kick the chimeras head making it lay dead on the ground. He lost his though on the other chimera as he was borught back when a sting on his left ribs shook him back. He sees  snake like figure attach to his side so he ripped it apart making the beast scream in pain and lunge towards to kill him but Kyungsoo’s animal instinct was to strong for the beast that he is lucky to grab the neck of the beast and pushed it towards the ground making visible blood on the floor and there are some on his face and hair.

Kyungsoo also let Chen’s arm to be freed just like Chanyeol and walk towards the jail to rip it like it is not metal and grab the poor man out of the cell. “Let’s get out of here.” He gesture to the two while Chen is supporting Chanyeol with his shoulders but GD  moves in their way limping with his angered face and blood visible  to his mouth sides.

“No one move!” GD manage to threatened them so on instinct, Kyungsoo smirk as he stomp his feet onto the ground making the floor shake and some pieces of it throws towards GD, again, making him fall. They manage to get out but he sees a man standing outside the corridor, a man with a peach hair, not that tall but has a white complexion with built up body stopped them from walking forward. The  man is somehow looks like GD.

“Found you!” Speaking of the devil. The three man started to think as they looked back seeing GD with his fire on his back.

Kyungsoo’s eye started  to turn brown on his friends eyes as he  felt his pained side and world spinning as he struggles to stand up with him carrying a man.

“Now, let’s make this easy to us all, Shall we? The GD look-a-like looked towards them as he summons ice ball on his hands.

Just great! Kyungsoo mutters as they prepare themselves for the worst.