unexpected(edited)

Into the Other World

As they finish their late lunch, the boys started to have the chat in the sala. There was this big sofa where the grass hair Chen, Blondie Baekhyun and brunette Luhan seated and Kyungsoo and Chanyeol at their side.  

Baekhyun started the story.

"As you all know, except for Kyungsoo here, there was a legend about twelve man with abilities that will arise when chaos started to arise. That raises questions and fears to the other nation, specially the dark guild that is why they started to eliminate and find the twelve. 

Having the marks and abilities, we, me, Luhan, Chen and Kai are protected under the Kings protection and we are  trained for combat. But, there were news that there are two person from the noble family who started to show ability and marks, specially the younger boy who manifest his  ability from birth while his brother after his age of 5. The news travelled up to different countries including the dark guild. So we are assigned to protect them on the 8 th birthday of the eldest as our first mission.

Much to our surprise, the dark guild also started the ambush attack at that moment resulting chaos and fire to the household. Since we are protecting the brothers,they started to look for an opening and started to attacking  the oldest one. 

Luhan managed to put a barriers shield to the older as we fought the other members but we somehow missed the opurtunity to protect the younger because before we manage to get to the younger, he was snatched from his room and right before one of them start to kill him, Kai managed to attack the man from the  back causing the man to throw him from the balcony that is two floor high. We are still young and apprentice that time and we didn't have time to catch him but his brother managed to catch him by using his ability, a flight user. When they are both in the mid air, one of the dark user managed to shot them and successfully separating them. The older got hurt and thrown into the wall while the younger took the damage causing his head to bleed. When the enemy positioned himself to kill the boy, we are struggling with the enemy by that time not enough to notice a warp hole engulf him. Much to the assassin's dismay, our sunbae, Leetuek and his friends come to the rescue. They can't help the younger one to warp back because they said there are no leads where he is and the older son got no choice but to come with us and train his ability since he lost both of his parents in the incident, as well s his brother. Since then, that has been our mission up today. "

Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen started to bow their heads as they try to reminisce their past and first mission.

"That seems too sad. I think its not fair to keep that until now I mean, i know you tried to look for him, it's fair enough for me." Kyungsoo tries to brighten up the mood. "It's not your fault if you lose him, it's beyond your control and maybe, i think, what if he got into the warp hole to be on Earth and he is also back to your world? It is possible right? What if he is just beside you or he is just around the corner?" He tilted his head to look at his friends reaction. Earning no reaction from the three, Chanyeol stand up and slam his hand into the table making them wince in shock.

" Yah! I think Kyungsoo is right! There is nothing you can do now and sulking will not be the best solution but i don't think that is also your fault. By the way, how did Kyungsoo knows my birthmark again?And why are you three guys wearing a crazy outfit?" Chanyeol carefully looking at the three in confusion.

"Well, Kyungsoo can see our marks that is why we decide to keep him with us and it is not a crazy outfit. It is called 'School uniform' Pabo!" Baekhyun stick his tongue out like a child and the taller just widen his eyes in the behavior.

Luhan suddenly look at Chen and asking for a crystal ball making them all look to the brunette and shuted their mouth. 

"What was that for? Are you now a fortune teller Lulu~ because you don't look like one. " Kyungsoo told the brunette earning an eye twinch fron Luhan so he just drink his cup of hot chocolate.

"Silly Soo~~, i'm trying to communicate with our King regarding this matter for now. And can i ask you one thing? Please behave and don't say any word before i ask Kai to teleport you back."

The doe-eyed boy suddenly widens his eyes and started to choke on his drink. But nevertheless, he just nod making his two friends smirk. They all laugh and when the crystall ball started to glow, an image was formed.

"Yah,, who turned the communicator ------ OH IT"S YOU GUYS!!! WELCOME BACK!!! " The man in crystall ball suddenly exclaimed. But he was pushed aside by another tall person with a handsome face causing him to shout in anoyance.

"Sorry for that, little Taemin is just excited to see you guys. So, how did it goes? Are you successful?" He greeted the two.

"Hey, Minho, I'm still not done talking to them" As the taemin guy pushes his luck to get the crytall ball way from Minho. "How's stupid Kai doing?"

"He is fine. Still resting from the teleportation. As much as we want our mission to be successful, we haven't find him yet." Luhan tries to smile to the other two. 

"Oh, is that so? But Tao have already told us that the young boy has been already found and not in the other world but in here. That is why we asked Kai to teleport you back before the Dark guilds tries to catch with you guys first." Min ho explained to them.

'Really, th-that's a good news! But still, we haven't found him yet." Baekhyun happily cheered as Luhan and Chen come closer together. 

"See.. I told you!" Kyungsoo shouted enough to make them and the person on the other call flinched.

"Oh, I see you have brought a friend in your journey. hey, Is that him?" Taemin asked.

"Sorry to disappoint you guys, but no he doesn't have any marks in him. He was just been dragged along in our situation and you i think  you wouldn't believe it but he can see the marks." 

"Who can see the marks?"  Daesung suddenly appears in the room causing taemin and Minho to jump in shock alowing him to see the persons on the crystall ball. 

"Yo! Your already back, does this means you are successful as well? " He asked.

"Ahhmm... just like what we said, no. We just got here with our friend back on the other planet. We decided he is alot of hea because he is willing to help us in our mission and since Kai is still out, we decided to keep him in." Luhan reasoned out with Daesung earning a sharp eye from the blond guy.

" I see, so, what is your friends name? I supposed he is the one who can detect marks?" Daesung asks them.

 

A/N:

Sorry for the my grammar and misspelled words. it is so hard to do this fanfic using only my phone cause it makes me crazy editting it again and again. 

Hope you like it!!

By the way, Have you seen Suho in a dress, my heart fell out because of their dance.. its very funny at the same time very sute...! here is the link..

http://youtu.be/D9UcqoF-ejk 

enjoy the weekends guys!