captured(edited)

Into the Other World

As Luhan sensed a murderous intent from the beast flying towards their direction, he signalled everyone to let their horses run towards the forest just across the grassland. 

The beast managed to shoot fire towards their direction which they've manage to evade nearly  avoiding Chanyeol's  mount. As they headed towards the forest, shadowy figures started to show up taking in forms of human wearing black clothes like that of ninja's in jackie chan's adventure. 

"Look!! They looked like 'shadow Khans!" Kyungsoo pointed towards their direction which the shadows started to block their path armed with their weaponry. 

"Looks like we've been anticipated! Someone must've tipped the enemy." Kris said to them.

"We can't go back! Too risky! It's totally an ambush!" Kai mutters as he keeps going on a steady pace with the horse while having Kyungsoo on his back. 

"We should split guys! It's better than being beaten or killed together. We should meet at the familiar house outside the palace bounderies, the one which stood along the cliff." Luhan gestured to them as they all agreed to do the task.

"I think we should... look out! " Baekhyun was cut off on his talk because of the fire ball flying on their back which makes them split apart and went to different directions and started to fight , while on their mounts, the shadow figure in front of them. 

As Kai and Kyungsoo managed to evade the shadow figure, they are taken by surprise by a man which attacks them on the side by a fireball making them fell off their horse and Kai hits his back on a tree making him to rest on the bushes while Kyungsoo fell on the side which was a ravine not too far from Kai's position. 

As Kyungsoo's head went blurry, again from the fall, he tries to look for his companion and seeing no Kai in his side, fear started to take over his mind.

"K..Kai!!!.Kai!! Where are you?!" He started to get up on his feet but failed when a force on his back prevented him to do so.

"Well, look what we have here?! A poor lost boy. You scared now eh? Where are your friend now? " The man stepped harder on the back of Kyungsoo making him wailed in pain as he noticed the familiar voice, which was GD's.

"Ahhh.. let me go! I don't even know you!" Kyungsoo tried to get loose from the man's foot but he was shock when the said man kick him on his side making him hiss in pain.

"Well, the feeling is mutual kid, but you see, you're with our enemies making you" as he pointed to him" our enemy too!" 

"That doesn't mean to be reasonable enough!" Kyungsoo started to manage to get up from the ground. "You really looked llike a villan from a movie" he spatted to him.

"I am a villan indeed, just like what i'm going to do to you!" He smirked as he summons fire on his hand and throws it towards to the poor boy.

 "Ahh.." Kyungsoo covers his face from the fire ball as his form srarted to be covered by fire and smoke.

"Kyungsoo!" Kai started to get in to the scene while GD laughs triumphtly over his work. "You bastard!!" Kai started to feel anger, or despise towards the man who blasted his companion. He start to clench his fist as he ready to strike the man, they both heard a small cough from thd fire.

*cough* *cough* "That was a very nasty way to greet someone!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he dusted the smoke that gathered around him.

"Kyungsoo! You're okay!" Kai suprisely teleported next to him as he hugged him tightly.

"What the.... HOW DID YOU SURVIVE THAT ATTACK?" As GD's widen his eyes towards the boy with messy clothes but having no injuries at all.

"I also didn't know! How the hell can i suppose to know?" Kyungsoo squeeked as Kai released his hold towards the latter and get his defence stance.

Taken in shock, GD's mind is somewhere on hi thoughts. "It can't be! It can't be possible even if he had an abilty." He was cutted on  his though as a shiny object caught his attention making what happened earlier makes sense.

"What.. How did YOU get that NECKLACE? That' s not even yours! Remove that this instance or i'll just chop your head with it!" As GD threatened Kyungsoo and Kai with his fire ball surrounding him ready to attack them if they start to do one wrong move.

"A man gave it to me and it's not even yours so why bother?" Kyungsoo shouted back as he clasped to Kai's shoulder and burying his face to Kai's back feeeling threatened. 

"No need to feed him details Kyungsoo. Let's just get out of here" Kai exclaimed as he tries to teleport them away but it doesn't seems to work.

"Kai, what's the matter? " Kyungsoo asked.

"I.. I don't know. I.. i can't teleport us out. Damn, i'm sure i have enough energy but.. why?" Kai mutters as they both hear a sadistic laugh from their enemy.

"Easy, that necklace, which hungs in your friend, can block all source of magic near it, meaning you can't use it to flee from me. Now, let's pLay a game shall we? " GD started to move forward to them. Just when Kai instructed Kyungsoo to run away, someone manage to hit him at the back of his head making him fall to the floor loosing  his consciousness.

"Kai! Urgh.. lemme go!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he was lifted to the ground with brute force and he suddenly feels a creepy sensation snaking around his body as he looks down a link of chains started to move towards his arms and hands.

"Good job Seungri! Now let's head to the base" GD moves forward as the man, Seungri pushes him towards his back.

"Let me go!! Let me go before i kick you all with my taijutsu, jujitsu and genjutsu skill. I'm already jonin level in ninja saga you twerp!!" He exclaimed as he tried to squirm away but it makes no progress so he finally give up when he noticed that the two doesn't paid any attention to him.

"What the heck is he saying?" Seungri raised his eyebrow to the man as GD nudges him to ignore him.

"What to do on the other?" 

"Nothing... just let him be. It will be to annoying to have a teleporter on our side." GD said as he looks away to Kai's figure. "Come on, let's go!" He gestured for the other with captive to follow him towards  the dragon near lake. 

"He seems to be obidient. That's a good sign." GD smirked as Kyungsoo started to look on Kai's body laying on the ground before his kidnappers took him for real.

"What are you thinkng kid? Aww... don't be teary eyed. We will take good care of you. As for now." GD started to teased Kyungsoo as he face GD with an angry expression but then he widen his eyes as he felt amuse of the dragon in front of him. 

"What? Want to say something?" GD smirked as the other, just rolled his eyes because of GD's playfulness.

"Wow... fantastic baby.." Kyungsoo mutters in amusement as GD started to felt a tick forming on his right eye brow causing his irritability to the boy while Seungri startrd to chuckle.

"What? Not the thing you expected right? " Seungri exclaimed as GD shot daggers to him.

"What the HELL!!!" Then he broke loose.