Found You....(edited)

Into the Other World

If Kyungsoo is just paying attention to the handsome man who is coming close to him, he would notice that the man in standing only one meter away from him. The said man was looking over Kyungsoo from head to toe while seeing something familiar about him but he is just amazed to see two moons which are larger that the one that we see on Earth.

"Wow, i've never seen the moon so large like this. it's a good example of perigee. You know, it only happens when the moon is near the planet. But it is not only one, but two moons. Can you believe that? it is so beautiful to see." He decided to lay on the grassy ground to peek a good view of the sky. " And there are many stars here too and big trees! "" He said like he is hypnotized by the moon as he take a good view of the scenery.

It is not everyday he sees that peaceful scenario with beautiful night sky, grassy land, cool breeze and a quiet forest so Kyungsoo take his time to relax. "Well, it is always just like that. Big and two." The blond man seems to find him as weird but there is a sense of comfortable feeling between them.

"You're wierd! Have we met before?" He tries to sit beside the short man as he fixed his eyes to him. "I don't know. Have we? You seems to be familiar too, specially this place. I think I have seen this in my dreams. And.. hey.... that thing in your neck! ITS MY NECKLACE!!!" He suddenly excalim as he sits up and grab the necklace of the man.

"Your what? Are you crazy?!?! This is mine you wierdo.It's mine since birth! Get your hands of my necklace before I punch you in the face." He tries to push Kyungsoo away from his possesion earning a small puff from the boy.

"Oh... I forgot sorry.How silly of me, I have been here today so.. what was I thinking. And oh, here is it. " Kyungsoo chuckled as he reach for his pocket and let the tall man sees his necklace which is exactly as his. The said necklace has a symbol of dragon with its wings encarve in diamond, same as the man sitting beside him. The man widens his eye in shock from the information he recieved.

" How did you get that? Wait, are you somehow from here?"

Kyungsoo shook his head.

" Nah, sorry but i'm not. i'm from very far,far away land, heheh. And sorry if I've mistaken your necklace with mine, they looked exactly the same. It has been mine for as long as i remember even i can't remember much of everything. You see I have this accident when i was young causing me to loose my memories, just like my parents say. Well, they are not exactly my parents though but i still love them despite that. Wait, I shouldn't have said that, my friends tries to tell me that I should never talk to strangers." Kyungsoo suddenly stands up then away several inches away from the man and become worried as he feels threaten by the awkward atmosphere.

“You’ve just realize it now? Really?” He smirks as he stand up and started to dust his clothes from the dirt from the ground.

“ well, I’m sure your friends will understand if I will introduce myself because you seems to caught my attention. I’m Kris.” Kris started to shake his hands to the boy as he found himself smirking to the short man. “I..I… well, I think that seems legit. By the way, I’m kyungsoo.Again, Nice to meet you! “ Kyungsoo sees the man as harmless that is why he took the man’s hand to shake with.

Then, His eyes suddenly widen as he sees a glowing mark from the man’s arm.” Your arm is glowing!!! OH MY GOD!! Your one of them!! Luhan and Baekhyun will be happy about it!! Can I take a look of it?” He said as he lifted the clothes covering his arm revealing the same symbol as his necklace. “Come on, I’ll introduce them to you!!.”

Kris seems to be taken by surprise of the Kyungsoo’s action as he pulls him towards the deep forest. “What’s taking him so long? Urgh, I swear I will not let him wander off alone again. He should be here right now. “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Calm down Baek. You sounded like his mom!” Chen said to the blondie as he started pacing back and front in the living room. They are currently discussing what to do for tomorrow as kai is all up and started to join the strategy talk.

“How can I calm? He is just new here, what if he got lost? He seems to be so dense, clumsy and innocent. And take note he easily trust anyone.I mean ANYONE!” He shouted as he gazed towards Chanyeol.

“What It’s not my fault to look chumming and trustwothy.” Chanyeol smiled to them.

“Not for me! I will keep my eyes on you! “ Baekhyun walks towards him with his funny gestures.

“Well, speaking of the Doe-eyed boy, he seems to be here, but with some company. “ Luhan said caughting their attention towards the door with alarmed stance for Kyungsoo’s company.

“Hey guys! LOOK I FOUND ANOTHER MAN WITH A MARK!!” Kyungsoo greeted them with excitement as he litterally drags Kris into Chanyeol’s house while swaying Kris arms to them. “My God Kyungsoo Are you out of your mind? You don’t just drag people here and exclaiming that they have mark. Good thing it in only Kris, what if that’s an enemy we are talking about. You can get us killed! “

Baekhyun preaches Kyungsoo as the latters pout and teary eyes visible.

“Oh, don’t you dare show that face or I will literally shove you back to your place! “ Baekhyuns seems to be angered by Kyungsoo’s irresponsible act. “ I… I didn’t.. I dind’t mean to do that!! Sorry.. Waaaah!!! “ Kyungsoo hugs the nearest person to him, which is Kris, as he hugs him tight burying his face to Kris’s chest as he cries. “As much as to my surprise, I think that is still not reasonable to shout at him Baekhyun! And you Chen, why didn’t you inform me about Tao’s vision you stupid dino face! “ Kris shot daggers to them as he tries to comfort Kyungsoo on his hold making them all gasped at his reaction because the Kris that they know never seems to care for anyone except Tao.

“That seems reasonable, but still, Kyungie, try to take Baekhyun’s preaching in mind, you know that we care for you right? “ Luhan tries to soothe Kyungsoo’s back as he tries to slip Kyungsoo away from Kris but the attempt is futile.Kris tightened his hold onto kyunsoo while giving Luhan a deathly glare.

"O Oy Kris why are you so protective of Kyungie?This is the first time you've met isn't it?"Chen commemted.

"Che! it is none of your bussiness"Kris retorted.Luhan shot a suprise look at kris and the shot him another deathly glare so he decided to keep quiet.

"Okay, enough of this"Kai shouted to stop the drama that he is seeing."We are here to talk about for tommorow right?"he said while arms across his broad chest.

"oh sorry about that" luhan said. With this everyone seems to calm down.Then they decided to continue what they were doing few minutes ago.after a few hours....

"So its settled then we will go to the market first thing in the morning for supplies.Off to rest everyone."Chen announced.And they began to look for their place to rest.Kris doesn't seem to be asleep so Luhan take this chance to talk to him.

"hey, what will you do now that you've found him?"Luhan asked. Kris seems not to be shocked that luhan suddenly found out.

"Well, for now i will let things as it is the others may notice this some time so i will let it be.Besides rushing is not my style"Kris said while giving his smirk to Luhan.

"Its your choice then we better get some rest now."Luhan said.

Kris obey as he goes to another occupied room. Chen, Luhan , Baekhyun and Kai will be staying in one room while Kris, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol on the room beside theirs. Even Kai protested when Kris and Chanyeol got the same room as Kyungie but his argument was pushed away because of Chanyeol's reason, it was his house and Kris don't want to be with them because he threatens to struggle them if they didn't agree so in the end, Kai ended off with Chen, Baekhyun and Luhan.

As Kris enters the room they occupied, he had the chance to glance at Kyungsoo's figure while dressing in a much comfortable dress, courtesy of chanyeol, although it is bigger than his size. He suddenly noticed a familiar mark on Kyungsoo's left upper thigh before he was fully dressed.Though it seems to be alittle erted.

"I finally found you!" He smirked while he decided to keep the ideas by himself.

"Ready to sleep?" Kris said as he enters the room.

"oh.. you already here Kris hyung! " He smiled to Kris earning a shocked expression. "uhm.. well, Luhan told me that you are older than me so I decided to call you Hyung from now on if that's alright with you, but if not, I will not call you hyung anymore."

"N..No. It's okay. I don't mind it don't worry." Kris gestures as he moves closer to Kyungsoo. "hey, isn't that shirt to large for you?" He tilted while looking at the short boy.

"Well, I don't mind it though.It seems so comfy this way don't you think? Besides, i really look young with this dress don't you think?" He tries to lift his hand indicating the large shirt covering almost his legs then laugh.

Kris earned a small chuckled at the gesture. "well, yu seems to look really young though."

"Okay, off to bed, we need to gather up our strenght for tomorrow" Chanyeol beamed the two with a wild smile as Kris looed at Chanyeol rathered pissed while the giant doesn't seemed to be affected so he just make his way for the bed.

"Goog night Kyungie! and you to Kris!" Chanyeol smiled as he turns off the light.

"whatever!" Kris seems to be annoyed with Chanyeol's familiarity with Kyungsoo. If only he knows. He thinks as they all went to dream land.