A dream?!(edited)

Into the Other World

**Warning: ahead, or is it failed ?!?! actually this is my first time writing it so please bear with me guys.

 

Baekhyun opens his eyes a little to groggy because of the alcohol's influence. He tried to move his hands to touch his temples but he cannot because of a chain preventing him. When he check his situation, he saw that he is laying on a comfy bed with his hand tied up to the headboard and a necklace limiter on his wrist. He is now only wearing a boxer short and no shirt at all as he shudder from the cold air feeling at his chest and legs.

 

"What the hell!!" He scream in shock trying to assess the mess he is into. Then after a moment of flash back, he is now in panic when he recalls them teleporting outside and the face of Daehyun carries him away from his friends.

 

"! No. no. no. no." He went into panic mode as he struggles over the bind. his feet is free from any bind but he gasped when he felt cold arms putting his struggling feet to stop. What makes him shock is to see his former lover crawling towards him. 

 

"Why so eager to be out Baekkie? Don't you missed me anymore?" Daehyun let out a smirk followed by his hands caressing the brunette's thigh up and down in slow motion making him shiver.

 

"S..top i..it Daehyun. Release me at once!" Beakhyun demanded as he is now face to face with the man. He tries to gather up strength while facing the man.

 

"Why? You enjoyed it last time. And as I can see, someone has been touching you eh?" Daehyun raises his brow in an angry manner tracing some faint bruise on his body and neck. Seeing his Baekhyun struggling from him makes him hard right now. He pinches his s making him gasps in surprised and he attacks the other. He nips and his s while his other hand is flinching and caressing the other. His free hand is moving to cover Baekhyun's mouth from protest and some screams or moans he thinks.

 

Baekhyun can't help but to get teary eyes from the situation. He can't believe that his former lover/ abuser is now here ravishing him and he can't do anything about it. 

 

"What's the matter? I know you enjoy it right? You should be glad you are here with me than be with your friends. Who knows what Himchan and the others might give them." He is panting now when he attacks his mouth. Baek is now moving sideways but the other keeps attacking his and caught his mouth every turn and his hands is running up and down on his side.

 

"N..no... D..dae..hyun.. Stop!" Baekhyun is now teary eyed and let his tears flows out of his eye. Then he felt a sting on his cheek as turns his head from the slap.

 

"Shut up . You think you are disgusted but the fact that you have this bruises tells me that you have done this with another person." He is now s

kneeing in front of him and pulls Baekhyun's boxers down and he grabs his fiercely making him gasp in surprise. He smirks when he felt Baekhyun's manhood is slightly erected.

 

"D..don't please.. stop.. I.... ahhhh.." Beakhyun's head is squirming from left to right when Daehyun is his in fast phase making Baekhyun's body felt a surge of heat all over and releases a moan. Even Baekhyun is a shame by the sound he is emitting.

 

Daehyun smirks victorious and causing the other to open his mouth and moan when he digs through the shaft down to the base.

 

"See.. Your loving it. You can't deny me. Even your body agrees." Before Baek could protest, Daehyun lunges forward and shove to his mouth gagging him ordering the other to while he his mouth with pure lust. He hard on the smaller face without hearing his protest and shoving his mouth over the his and giving him a full . He is actually loving it when even Baekhyun can't help but to buck or hump his hips upwards due to the mixing pain and pleasure.

 

Baekhyun releases a series of moan and sob because of the situation he is in. He can't believe he is obeying and submitting to his capturer. He let his mind wonders off and think of a certain someone. He knows he will get worst than this if he objects. Pool of tears is now being released in his beautiful eyes wishing someone could help him. Not knowing a pair of eyes is seeing them in dismay ready to attack.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kyungsoo opens his eyes and found himself on a bed. He blinks as he felt a stinging pain on his head and he remembers that he get drunk yesterday. He was both to his sense when he hears something coming to his room and saw his mom raising his eyebrow towards him. 

 

"Time you get up sleepy head. It's almost 7 o'clock and you need yo ready for school you lazy head. Get ready and be down by 5 minutes or i'll splash water at you." His mother raised her tone at him which he rarely seen and slams the door shut before he can say something.

 

Wierd.

 

He is now scanning the familiar room when he saw that he is in his room. On Korea and not on Exo planet. Was it only a dream? He never knew but he obey his mother and finish his morning routine before going down.

 

If he though that it is weird when his own mother is somehow cold towards him, he can't help but to find it any wierder than seeing Baekhyun and Luhan at the cafe they always went.

 

"There you are Kyungie. We need to hurry up before we run late." Luhan announces.

 

"What but it is only 7:30 and we still have a minute to go. I have this weird dream about us going towards the other world then you've got some awesome powers and me also then we are trying to prevent a beast from awakening then..." 

 

"Whooow...wooow. woow! Hold it right there mister! Have you been in a good daydream? Of course there is no such thing as that. Come on, we need to get to school before the exam starts. I haven't study for it yet and damn this Statistics subject. I wish for the inventor of this subject is dead." Baek Cursed.

 

"Seriously Baek? But he is dead along time ago. Reality check." Luhan laughs with him. 

 

"Jinja?!? Oh, I hope he rots in hell by the way. Let's go now. Why do you look so confused right now?" Baekhyun put his hand over his shoulders.

 

"Nothing.. just thinking about something. Come on!" Kyungsoo moves pass through them and goes to school. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

"So what do you dream about last night?" Baekhyuns asks when lunch break comes. 

 

"I...i.. i don't know exactly. I remember it when I wake up but now, it's a bit fuzy. Weird." Kyungsoo said while he finishes his food. He checks on his memory for something he just missed but the thing is, he can't remember a thing. His gut feeling is just something he is trying to remember.

 

"Hey, do you remember anyone with the name Kris or Kai?" Kyungsoo asks. 

 

"Beats me? Never heard of them. How about you?" Baekhyun looks towards to Luhan that drinks his juice.

 

"Maybe someone that you have watch over the t.v. An anime character perhaps." Luhan suggest.

 

'That's not it. Something tells me that there is something wrong but I can't put my finger on it.' He keeps telling his head as he bits his lower lips and glare towards the cup of juice on his front.

 

"The cup will not kill you Kyungsoo so stop glaring at it. Just stop thinking weird thing okay." 

 

"I just wonder. Isn't it I lived alone with myself? How come I woke up with my mom's nagging." He asks.

 

"Huh? Isn't it that you don't want to be left alone that is why you insist on living with them even they pushes you out." Baekhyun stated.

 

"I what?" He raised his eyebrow and stands upright making his friends questions his action.

 

"Why are suddenly offended? What I said is correct. So why the hard feelings?" Baekhyun asks offended.

 

"But I never want that, in fact I don't want to be a burden to anyone." He defends but before Baekhyun can answer back, the bell rings indicating the time for class. Luhan pulls Baekhyun over and mouthed 'later' to Kyungsoo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~  

 

"How's the kid doing?" Yongguk asks Youngjae who watches over Kyungsoo over his make believed world. 

 

"I have erased and block some if his memories. He is still doubting the world he is in but later, we will have the beast awaken. I am just waiting over the right moment to trigger the beasts within him and after that. He will be a goner." Youngjae smirks and assures him to victory.

 

"I will hope to that. It's payback time for all those stupid people who makes fun and let us live through hell with their stupid ideas. Siwon already orders us to leave this place and never bring any of them. Time to go to the fortress. Bring the boy along with you." Yongguk orders him and the man nods.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Pssst... pssst...." 

 

Luhan just looks from the sound of the annoying sound. They are all beaten to pulp by Himchan, Zelo and Jonggup because of their bored time. 

 

"Who goes there?" Luhan said faintly. 

 

"It's me. Sehun" The voice said clearly like he is just near him.

 

"Sehun, where are you?" Luhan whispers inaudibly. He knows that the thief can pass voice to anywhere within as long as it is connected with air. 

 

"I'm right where you guys are where right now. You gotta be in shock what that stupid ert Daehyun has done to Baekhyun hyung. I manage to knock the ert down but I can't find Kyungsoo anywhere." He explains.

 

"Just.. just don't try to fight with them alone. leave this place at once with Baekhyun." Luhan warns him.

 

"You are you talking to, pretty boy?" Himchan asks while he grasped his head forcefully letting him look at his face. Luhan just hissed throught the pain even his friends just keep struggling and fighting off the pain and hurt caused by the others. 

 

"Persistent eh? Let's see what you can do if I poke those pretty eyes of you." Himchan now got a sharp thing and place it near Luhan's eyes but Youngguk stops them and starts to let them leave the place Himchan hiss and curse but leaves the room without turning back.When they are outside and no sign of coming back, Baekhyun and Sehun appears just beside him and decided to release them at once. He saw the puffy red eyes of Baekhyun along with the fur coat robe that he wears while shakily removing the chains on them. 

 

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you guys, Kyungsoo or any body. I just can't do anything good." Luhan fell down on his knees when he saw what happens to Baekhyun and sobs right into him. Having his ability activated makes him see what just have happen. The diva just caught him but they fall into the floor and pats his back for comfort. 

 

"It's okay now. Just...just.. stay like this for a while." Baek demanded as Luhan hugs him tightly for comfort.

 

Chen would like to ask what is just happening when Xiumin stop him by a hand and shook his head. As Sehub releases Kai, he holds the man without releasing the limiter because he can sense that he is ready to teleport to Kyungsoo at anytime. 

 

"What are you DOING!?!!?" Kai shouted to Sehun that caught their attention.

 

"Easy, preventing you to do something stupid. I've just learn that you are from the out bounds of the Lakes stone city and I followed you here to save you guys then I won't allow you to do something stupid." He replies.

 

"He's right. We can't risks anything for now. We are in the enemies lair. Even they cannot even kill us like they say for now." Luhan reason out with him and Kai calmed down. 

 

"Right. Fine you win." Kai sighs and Sehun releases his hold to Kai. As he releases Kai's limiter and he drop it to the ground, the group is ready to leave. When Kai is awfully silent when they are heading towards the walkway and saw the end which is the opening of the flying fortress, he step back and glance side ways.

 

"Kai, let's go." Xiumin directs. 

 

"No. I won't leave Kyungsoo alone. I should be by his side. What if he needs help? The maim reason that they keep us alive is the reason at all that we need to find him because they will not kill us." He demanded.

 

"But the fact that we are at disadvantage is the fact that we need to seek more help." Luhan fights back trying to grab Kai.

 

"No. The fact that you hold up and hesitate about your ability holds us up. Can't you see why you are always over powered by Youngjae, it's because your will to use them scares you to the fact that you didn't trust enough in your power and strength. It can be reflected on your eyes." Kai reveals right through him making all shut up.

 

"Stop that." Baekhyun demands.

 

"No!!! I won't! You are both his friend and you choose to save your asses.. we are all hurt I know, but he should be fine if that is what you think? Come in, where are friends I suppose to know or even the ones that told me illusions are shouldn't be feared just like the enemies." Kai strongly said Luhan snap at him at the realization which he remembers talking to someone with the same conversation.

 

 

"But for you I guess that... sometimes illusions are too strong..."

 

"They become too real..." Luhan's eyes widen at the realization and it hit him. "Oh my gosh, Kai!!! I just realized something! You guys go ahead and we will try to save Kyungsoo. 

 

Even the others try to protest, they just obey the older as he and Kai go back to the fortress.

 

"Glad you are on your mind now." Kai said to Luhan.

 

"I just remember something. And from the looks of I am the one which knows Kyungsoo's ability more than him. I remember something back from the my childhood days. I always play with D.O at a certain forest that I always keep nagging him about my powers of illusion just like how he is told to not to use his powers. I asked him that day few hours when they got ambushed and before he over use his power, to make me less powerful." Luhan stares at the hallway they are walking and Kai stops at his tracks. 

 

"What did you say? What did you just do hyung?" Kai asks if he hears it correct.

 

"Long stoty but to make it short, I ask D.O to make my power less harmful before the ambush. I think I just created a powerful enemy." Luhan stares at Kai with worried eyes.

 

"What do you mean?" Kai hesitantly asks.

 

"I created Younjae." Then Kai's mouth hang loose.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is wrong with you? You've been off today from the start and yet you didn't seem to care." Baekhyun asks. 

 

"Nothing is wrong with me. Why are you suddenly become irritated at me?" Kyungsoo whines. 

 

"Because you are not acting like yourself! You try to behave like you don't want to bother us but in fact you ever do is to depend on us in the end." Baek answers.

 

"Stop this you two." Luhan demands. The two have been awkward with each other since the morning up to the end of the class.

 

"No,I will not! If there is anything wrong that is you guys. Why do you always try to pick a fight at me Baek? It's like you are suddenly against me today and Luhan is always defending you, isn't it like you are always there to speak to us both? But no! You always stick to Baek from the start up to our last class." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Hey, I'm trying to be civil here you know and this is what i get?" Luhan suddenly bursted out.

 

"You don't have to act tough suddenly and independent Kyungsoo. We all knew that you just want to get out of your comfort shell but are too afraid to try." Baek said.

 

"What?! What do you mean suddenly?" Kyungsoo is now taken aback.

 

"Yeah, we already know that you are just a substitute or a replacement for your parents son since you are both look alike." Kyungsoo gasps.

 

"But you knew it already. I have told you that....." Suddenly, the image of them taking about the topic with some guys is like deleted or block by something making him stop at his words.

 

"No you haven't. Stop saying lies. And what more lies d you keep DO Kyungsoo? Oh wait, you are not even Kyungsoo, how silly of me. We have just been informed because of your diary." Baekhyun raise his diary for him to see it. 

 

"T..that's my... where did you get that? Give it back!" Baekhyun now raise it higher from the other guy to see.

 

"Why, are you keeping some more from your besties?" Luhan venomously said.

 

"I...I don't..."

 

"Yeah, right!" Luhan caught the diary and Baekhyun just caught him and prevents him to go towards Luhan which scans through a specific page and reading some.

 

"Today I just celebrated my birthday. I feel very awful 'cause I just wasted another year with my two so called best friend. Whoa..Is that so??" Luhan and Baekhyun's eyes become widen so as Kyungsoo's.

 

"No.. i didn't...." A new memory of h writing on his diary confirms it as Luhan continues to read some parts of his diary which he doesn't even recall he wrote but then, images are rushing to confirms it.

 

"So we are just a nuisance to you huh?'Really Kyungsoo?" Luhan angrily spats at him and punch him in the face making Baekhyun to release him afterwards.

 

"Well, reality check, we are also tired of your ty attitude. You are such a pathetic loser and glad to know you knew it yourself already. A substitute yourself is nothing but a good substitute. You didn't even deserve to have a name and maybe, you are good as dead." Baekhyun said. They now leave him alone on the street. 

 

Kyungsoo is now sitting on the ground touching his abuse cheeks and can't believe what he is hearing. He didn't deny the facts that they said because image of him writing it down came rushing towards him having a confusion on his head whether it is real or not. Plus, the throbbing of his head is very strong just like he have a hang over or something. 

 

Wait. A hang over?!?

 

Kyungsoo is now walking towards home in a longer route than ever. He is trying to recall what he have done yesterday or even his dream. He is struggling between reality and dream, that is the only fact he knows. Before he knew it, he was greeted by his mother on the door with much enthusiasm.

 

"Kyungsoo, you're here!!! Come inside quick!" His mother pulls him in with quickly removing his shoes and off to the living room. 

 

"Kyung... I want you to meet someone!! Meet my son. The 'real' Kyungsoo!" 

 

Kyungsoo's world becomes to shatter after hearing the word and saw someone with that looked like him which smirks at his direction and speak.

 

"Nice to meet you, 'FAKE' Kyungsoo!" And he felt his world break apart.