Boring life?!?!(edited)

Into the Other World

It was just another normal day for Kyungsoo…

He wake up at the sound of his alarm clock angrily buzzing. He then fix  his bed up and get ready for school.

“it’s always the same… everyday.. every morning!” Kyungsoo muttered while he is in the bathroom.

Everyday he just wait for something new to happen even though he knows that life he lives a normal life. He wakes up everyday with the sound of his alarm, cook his breakfast and fulfilling other chores before he goes to school. He lives alone in his apartment. Ever since he was found in front of his adaptive house,  they’re been the one whom he noted as his parents. He was informed by this facts when he is just  8 years old yet he doesn’t seems so shock about it and just grateful to them. But since he is on his highschool years, He needed to leave separately to them to become independent and luckily, they agree on his decision even though they were heart-broken on that part. He got his part time job as a waiter in a bar which supplies his daily living. Once he knew everything is on its place again, he made his way through the door and goes to the usual café he and his two other friends place before they go to the school.

“Damn.. I wish my life isn’t just simply normal and boring!!Like I wish for an adventurous or a magical life don’t you think?” He let out a sigh while putting his hand over his raven hair from frustration.

“You’re always like that Kyungsoo… but being simple is fun! Unlike having some life threatening experience or some beast  clawing your neck “ His bestfriend, the sassy brunette diva, Baekhyun told him.

“ Well.. he is right about that one.. I mean look at me..I know how to enjoy my life by living th best out of it. Studying, playing soccer, and enjoying your company and did I mention hanging out with you guys? .” Luhan, his other best friend told him while patting his shoulder to the latter.

“Yeah. What a great life!” Kyungsoo sarcastically said while finishing his juice. “you know, if I can have just powers to change my life into more exciting and fun way.. I will feel alive!”

“And what kind of fun are you wishing to happen? That one which happens in fairy tale or anime? Come on. It’s not real!” Baekhyun  stated as-a-matter-of-a-fact while swinging his fingers in the air.

“Well.. It will not hurt if I just wish for it right? Like a world like SAO (sword art on line) digimon or the one in No game no life? It will be fun!” His eyes enlighten when he thinks of his favorite anime story. Yup.. he is an otaku.

“. I think we should go to our classroom right away . It is almost time for our first class and I don’t want to be late for our fisrt day the school because of your daydreaming over cartoons!” Baekhyun said while raising an eyebrow at Kyungsoo.

“Excuse me! IT’S NOT CARTOONS!! IT’S ANIME! I should FEED you to the TITANS!!” Kyungsoo shouted while he stand up from his seat and pouted cutely while calming down. Baekhyun and Luhan just laugh from the poor guys reaction.

“Oooh… Come on! You’re so cute when you do that! But seriously, we will be late. So let’s go. It will take us less than 5 minutes to go to our school. I also don’t want to be late.. right Kyungie?!?” Luhan stand up from his seat while the others also got up following his lead.

“Such a tease… Aish~~~” Kyungsoo just followed the two knowing he is just teased again by his two buddies.

. They are already on their junior year class 3-1 . They have been clung into each other as long as kyungsoo can remember.  Kyungsoo is an average student with exemplanary  cooking and singing skills. Baekyun is the brunette diva with an angelic voice, an average student who will  do the cheering and no dull moment point to his bestfriend while Luhan, the blond guy who is always good at counseling the two whenever they have problems. Kyungsoo could figure out   that the two are always worried about him and tend to be his guardian other than his parents of course that they become inseparable like glue. They also share moments and secrets… almost,, except the fact that sometimes he always sees Baekhyun and Luhan talking about something when he is always late for their meeting in a language that he doesn’t know.

Just as they were about to enter the school premises, the three young men are startled by a tall man with refined jawline and tan skin who literally appears in front of them.

“Finally… I’ve found you before the others did!!!” The tan man exclaim as some black smoke disappear beside him while looking from Luhan to Baekhyun.

“Kai!!!  What are you doing here? How  did you get here?”  Luhan asked in a worried way.

“Whoah… did you… did you just ‘poof’ just like that in front of us?” Kyungsoo  suddenly gasped while widening his eyes in shock.

“Wait… that is no time for that. What do you mean ‘before the others did’ supposed to mean?” Baekhyun suddenly exclaim with a confused face.

Suddenly, a man wearing in black leather pants and jacket  with his brushed up red hair appears saying “Found you! At last.” Then he lift his hands which was easily filled by red hot colored flame throwing directly on the four of them.

 

Author's note: 

I know i'm still a newbie... sorry for the grammar... i think  i will put the layout on my next update because im still trying to think and create it yet... i hope u guys like it!! <3