Chapter. 09

please, stop the time

C hapter. 09

Losing him

 


Your's POV

 

     The match was hard, our opponent was good at playing football. It was tie, 1-1, until it was 10 minutes left. I'd lose hope when one of the opponent player run with the ball to our goalpost. I surrender, i can't do this without Chanyeol. Tears roll down my cheeks, i'm so sorry for my teammate. I really can't do this without Chanyeol being my duet.

 

     "Hyemi!! Don't lose hope! Now run and catch that guy!!"

 

     I was shocked, i recognise this voice. I turn my head out of the field, searching a familiar guy. It was Chanyeol, he came. I frown, i don't feel happy. I'm so mad right now! I run to the player that was about to kick into the goal, and steal the ball from him. I run as fast as i could to the opponent goal, thinking that the ball was Chanyeol's head. I hate you, Yeollie! How could you come here after it was 10 minutes left! Hate you!
 

     I kick the ball to the goal while gritting my teeth, i kick it really hard when i think the ball was Chanyeol's face. It make it to the goal, and we win as the time has run out. Whistel can be heard, and everyone run into the field straight to me while congratulate me. I should be happy, but no. I cried.

 

     "Omo, why are you crying, Hyemi ah! Are you so happy to win?" Chanyeol frown at me and wip my tears that keep on rolling down, i glare at him and hit his chest multiples time and make all of EXO K and our football team look at me wierdly, "I hate you! Stupid giant! Why do you come here when it was just 10 minutes left! What if you didn't appear that time! WE SHOULD HAD LOSE!" I yelled at him. I keep on crying, and then Chanyeol grab my wrist and hug me. "I'm so sorry, Hyemi. Really sorry." He keep on muttering that, i hug him back, still crying. All EXO K and our football team where speechless, seeing me crying only because Chanyeol wasn't there, it was a whole new scene. Well, except for Baekhyun and Sehun.

 

     After i'd feeling better, i release my hug and Chanyeol too. "Forgive me, neh?" Chanyeol said while patting my head, and i nodded slowly. "Now stop crying." Chanyeol smile, and i nodded. "Aww, okay stop that lovey dovey time. I'm hungry." Kyungsoo pretend to puke, and we laughed. I didn't see Sara anywhere, i think she was going to the funeral tomorrow, and now she was preparing with her family.

 

     We celebrate our victory, our coach's treat. After we eat happily, we even go to watch movie at the cinema together. Today i realise, i need Chanyeol to win. I need him to survive. I can do nothing without him beside me.

 


 

     A week has passed. We had come to school like usual, Sara too. Her grandmother funeral has been done. She feel down for some days but at last she can smile like usual too, of course, because of Chanyeol. Jealous. Jealous. All that i can about is my jealousy feeling.

 

    "Hyemi ah! Let's go to the sea world with all of EXO after school!" Sehun grin playfully, i was about to nodded, but Chanyeol put his hand of my shoulder and pull me closer to him, making me shocked. "Ani~ She's going with me on a date after school!" Chanyeol let out his tongue to Sehun, and that maknae pouts. "Are you two dating already?" Sehun raise an eyebrow, "Nope." Chanyeol answer blunty, i feel sad a bit. "Well only a friend's date, right Channie?" I laughed, trying to sound happy, and Chanyeol being a stupid jerk. He nodded with a happy grin.

 

     After saying sorry to Sehun, I walk into my class with Chanyeol beside me. "Annyeong, Sara ah!" Chanyeol greet Sara with a cute smile, a smile that used to be use when he greet me. Only me. And now i'm sharing that smile with Sara. I smile to Sara and greet her too, "Nae, Annyeong Hyemi ah, Chanyeol oppa!" She smile sweetly. How i wish to have that sweet smile.

 

     We're doing our project, i thought that Chanyeol will choose to sit beside me. But no, he sit beside Sara and let Minhyuk sit beside me. Hate you, Yeollie! I thought you don't like me being close with Minhyuk, the so called playboy. We discuss about the project, and finished the rest. We'd finished half of it on Sunday, in my house. So we just need to finished some today, and it's done! What Chanyeol said about Minhyuk was right, he keep trying to flirt with me and earn a glare from me. But Chanyeol being all lovey dovey with Sara too, and that's hurting me.

 

     The school has end. "Come on, Hyemi!" Chanyeol said, he look so happy to go on a so-called-date with me today. It's kind of wierd. We bid Sara a boodbye and i walk beside Chanyeol straight to his car, we passed EXO too, and bid them goodbye. Baekhyun even whispher me a goodluck and i smile shyly. I enter Chanyeol's car, and he drive it away from the school.

 

     "Where are we going?" I asked, "Amusement park! I know you, being a kid will love it." Chanyeol smirk and i hit his arms playfully, "Ya! I'm not a kid!" I yelled and he laughed, he keep on calling me a kid and i tickled him. "Omo! Stop it! I'm driving!" He shout, and i laughed. We always did this right? There is no need to worried, and i start tickling him again. We laughed on our way there.

 

     Chanyeol brought the ticket for me, and we walk inside of the amusement park. We keep on arguing on what ride we should play first, "Look, that couple was cute." I heard some others couple said while pointing at Chanyeol and me, we blushed. Being a stubborn girl, i pull Chanyeol to a rollercoaster ride. Chanyeol's eyes widden when he saw it, "Really, Hyemi? You ask me to ride this on the first place?" He gulped and i nodded excitedly, i pull him with me and we stand at the waiting line. "Let's just play another ride!" Chanyeol give me a puppy eyes, and i laughed while shooking my head, "Nope, you'll love this!" I said and pull him to sit beside me, as it was our turn.

 

     "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMO! OMO!! YAAAAAA!!"

 

     Chanyeol keep on shouting, and i can't help but laughing hard. His face was priceless! After the ride finished, we walk down. Both of us was dizzy, Chanyeol laughed, "That was fun!" He said and i laughed too, "You said that you don't want to ride it in the first place!" I mocked, and he chuckled. "I change my mind." We brought some food and drink, and rest for a while.

 

     "Hyemi ah, are you ready?" Chanyeol smirk, i frown. I know he was planing something, he stand and pull me to the next place. Haunted house. "Oh no, Channie. Not that one." I look at the building feeling weak, i'm scared of it. "Come on!" This time Chanyeol pull me to enter the haunted house, i keep on struggling but he was stronger. I pout as we when inside the house.

 

     "Chanyeol, i really hate this!" I yelled and hug him tightly, he just laughed. Then a fake ghost poked my shoulder from the wall, and i jump in shocked. "CHANYEOL!! H-help me!" Chanyeol laughed hardly while hugging me back, he even talk to the fake ghost, "Don't do that again, she will freak out and dead in the place." He joked and i hit his chest hardly. We passed so many fake ghost, and turn out i'll yelled Chanyeol's name, Chanyeol will only laughed. I feel safe when we walk out of the haunted house.

 

     After that, we go for another ride. Time flies so fast, it's already 9 PM. "9 PM?! We forgot our dinner!" I yelled when i saw the time on Chanyeol's car, he was shocked too. "I thought it's 7 PM! Let's get some food now." He said and drive to the nearest restaurant, we're starving so we call so many food. All of the people there look at us, shocked. Maybe they're thinking we're a eating-contestant couple.

 

     "Today was fun! We should do this again next time." Chanyeol said and he took another sip on his drink, we'd done all of the food. "yeah, we should." I chuckled. Then it was silence, i feel wierd, usually Chanyeol won't stop blaberring things about the amusement park.

     "Hyemi ah." He mumbled, i turn my head to look at him, his eyes look so serious. "Wae?" I ask, confused.

 

     "I think i'm in love."

 

     I'd fun today, but my whole world crush down into pieces when he said that. I keep trying to thing positive, and ask. "With?" I smirked a bit, trying to look fine. "Sara." He said at last, he hide his face shyly. I could see his ears was red, i closed my eyes for some secons. I think i'm going to cry. "Oh, why do you love her?" I asked again, "I don't know, i just love it when i saw she care about her family." Liar. I thought. I love my family too! I cried when i lost my grandmother too! Your answer is ridiculous, Chanyeol!

 

     "Hyemi ah, please help me! How could i be closer to Sara? How could i get into Sara's heart?" He claps his hand together, while begging me. I was speechless. How could you, Chanyeol? You ask me to help you, when i'd love you for years! I'd love you first! But what? You never return my feeling, yet you love someone that you just met for months! And now you're asking me to help you, how could you. How dare you ask me that. I can't believe you're this cruel to did this to me, i hate you.

 

     I stare coldly at him, "What are you to ask for my help? Geez, not gentleman. Do it yourself." I said bluntly, and i could see Chanyeol pout. "Ya, you're mean!" He pout again, but i just look at him blankly. I'm not mean, Chanyeol. You are, not me. "I should go home. Bye, thanks for today." I said as i run away from the restaurant, i heard Chanyeol shouting for my name but it doesn't stop me from running. I can't stand seeing his face any longer, so i just need to run away as far as i could from him.

 

     "Hyemi ah, please help me! How could i be closer to Sara?"

 

     "Hyemi ah. I think i'm in love"

 

     "Hyemi ah, please help me..

     How could i get Sara's heart?"

 

     I stare blankly as i was running, until i bump into someone. I don't care, i was about to run away but i heard someone's voice. "Hyemi! What happen?!" I turn to look at them, it was EXO K. "Omo! What happen, Hyemi?! We'd been following you since the start, then why you run away from the restaurant?!" Sehun said honestly, but i don't have energy to answer. Baekhyun carry me on his arms, "Let's go to my house first!" He said and carry me to his car, he drive while Sehun hugging me on the back trying to confort me because i look lifeless. My eyes was dark, there's no hope written in my eyes anymore.

 

     EXO K drive their own car to Baekhyun's house, Sehun help me to walk to Baekhyun's room after we'd arrived. I fall sometimes and Sehun held my shoulder to support me. Baekhyun's parent was shock to see me at that state and ask what had happenned to me, but Baekhyun shoo them away telling them that i need time.

 

     I sit on Baekhyun's bed, and my tears start rolling down my eyes. "O-oppa." I cried, "Shh, we are here. What happen? Did Chanyeol hurt you?" Kyungsoo sit beside me and patted my head softly. "He said he love Sara." I cried again, EXO K was shocked to hear it. "He did?! I'll punch him tomorrow! Just wait and see!" Sehun hissed, and Baekhyun nodded agree with Sehun's idea. I don't have the spirit to shook my head, so i just remain crying.

 

     "Oppa, how could he say that to me? He even ask for my help to get into Sara's heart!" I yelled, tears keep on dropping from my face, i can't stop it. "Don't cry, we'll always be here for you, Hyemi ah." Suho give me a hug and back off after that, "I never see you crying like this, Hyemi ah. I can't believe you're the same as any other girls." Kai said while patting my head, Kyungsoo hit Kai's head, "Of course, she does! She was a girl too!" And Kai pout, i just smile. Thanks god, i still have EXO K.

 

     "I'll go home once i feel better, let me sleep here for some minutes, nae?" I muttered and lay on Baekhyun's bed after Baekhyun say a yes. Tears start to roll again as i remember Chanyeol's word, but in some secons i'd drown to sleep. I didn't know that EXO K are preparing a revenge for Chanyeol tomorrow at the school.

 

     Sara, you'd win

     You'd got his heart, i envy you so much i couldn't tell.

 

     Please, don't take him away from me. My precious Chanyeol. I can't live without him.

     Please..

     I beg you, Sara.

 

 

 

 

 

 


This was the drama i was talking about! ><

Mianhae, Hyemi !

I know i was so mean, to did this to you /ugly sobs/ T_T

By the way, is there anyone who know how to make a poll? I was going to make a poll, but i don't know how to make it in asianfanfics.