Chapter. 28

please, stop the time

C hapter. 28

Being friends !

 


Your's POV

 

     The school endded. I can't even focused on the subjects since we come back to the class, the atmosphere was wierd. Baekhyun being awfully quite this passed hours and i just remain silence while take some secret glances at him, then there's Chanyeol and Sara who were being silent to one and another. I packed my stuff and stare at Baekhyun again, "Oppa, are you angry at me? I'm sorry, really." I said, lowerring my head.

 

     I heard he sighed, "I'm not, Hyemi ah." I look up at him who was packing his books inside his bag, "Don't lie." I mumbled, making he turn to look at me. He frown slightly with a sigh, "I'm just worried, you should have told me that you're ditching classes." He said bluntly and that make me feel even guiltier. "I won't do that again so don't ignore me, please." I pout and he reply with a smile. "Promise?" He smile teasingly and i nodded, "Promise!" I grin when he ruffled my hair. "Okay, let's go." He said and i follow him out of our class.

 

     "Hyemi ah!!" I turn to look at EXO K who was grinning, "Annyeong, oppa!" I greet them with a smile and they greet me back. "So, Hyemi ah! Where are you at break time?" Sehun wiggled his eyebrow, EXO K also send me teasing gaze. "Just playing football." I reply as i start walking with Baekhyun to his car, "You played football? I thought you stopped!" Kyungsoo look at me with a frown, EXO K start following Baekhyun and i.

 

      EXO K start frowning while thinking about something, while i just ignore them. Kai suddenly gasped, "Wait. She stopped because of him, so she can only be back if it's because of--" Kai was going to continue his words but was cut by Baekhyun, "Of course Chanyeol, you don't need to think hard for that." He roll his eyes, making Kai laugh. "I see someone jealous here." He said teasingly, earning a glare from Baekhyun. "Shut up!" He hissed, but Kai laugh even louder and Baekhyun can't stop him but sighed.

 

     "So now you're in a good terms with him, huh?" Suho asked me and i just nodded, "Yeah, i guess." I chuckled, yeah, we're in a good term. Not a perfect one, because he still choose Sara over me. i sighed. I stop walking when i saw Chanyeol and Sara talking about something beside his car, i could guess it's not a nice talk because both of them are frowning. "Is that Chanyeol and Sara?" Sehun asked and all of us nodded, "Are they fighting?" He asked again, "Don't mind them, just let them be." Baekhyun spat coldly while rolling his eyes.

 

     I start thinking about the ice cream bet, will Chanyeol and i going to eat the ice cream today? I start wonderring to myself, but then i saw both Chanyeol and Sara enter his car before it zoomed away from the school. "I guess he forgot, or he wasn't serious since the start." I bite my lower lip, i feel sad and hurt. "Forget what?" EXO K stare at me, blinking like a group of innocent kids. "Nothing important, really." I sighed before faking a smile at them. "Let's just go back, oppa. I'm tired." I pull Baekhyun after bidding EXO K a goodbye.

 

     Inside the car Baekhyun turn to look at me with a frown, "What's that about?" He asked and i shook my head, "Really, it's just an unimportant fun bet i made with him." I muttered before turning my head to look out of the window, Baekhyun doesn't say anything more because he understand what i mean by my words.

 

     When we arrive, i thanked Baekhyun once before going out of his car. I walk into my house lifelessly and was greet with my mom, "You look awful, Hyemi ah. What happen in school?" She asked but i shook my head again, "I'm just tired, that's all." I lied before walking up the stairs, straight to my room. I throw my bag aside before jumping to my bed, "Aish!" I hissed loudly.

 

     I crawl on my bed to get my pillow, then rest my head on it. "Stupid Chanyeol! I hate you!" I keep on mumbling that as i frown hurtfully, just how come he forget our bet. I thought he'll come back to me, but i guess i'm wrong. Well, he even forget this small bet because he care more for Sara. I cried silently and cover my face with another pillow. Soon, i was in a deep slumber.

 


 

     Knok!

 

     I rub my eyes sleepily, "Where the hell is that sound coming from?" I frown, i keep silent for a while to search for the sound direction but nothing come up. "Geez." I roll my eyes before i hug my pillow again. When i was going to sleep, the noise come again.

 

     Knok!

 

     I growled as i walk up, i turn to look at my window which have some stracthes. "What the.." My frown angrily before i walk to the window, i open the window just to be greet with a small rock passed beside me. My eyes widden as i was fully awake, "Ya! Who is it?! What if it hits my face!!" I yelled as i look out of the window, but my eyes widden even more.

 

     "Chanyeol.." I muttered. His tall figure was standing beside a tree with a big grin on his face, "Sorry, Hyemi! My bad!" He laughed as i blushed, "What are you doing here?" I yelled back and he raise an eyebrow at me, "Are you acting dumb? You have to treat me ice cream, you know!" He pouts while i gulped. I bite my lower lips to prevent me from smiling, i can't hide my feeling now. I'm so happy, like seriously, Chanyeol remember our bet and i really can't believe it. "O-okay! I'll get ready." I smile slightly before closing my window and the curtain, after it was closed i jump in joy.

 

     "This must be a dream!!" I squealed as i ran to choose for my outfit, i turn to look at the clock, 18:40. I took out a casual clothes; T-shirt, Jeans, and a jacket. I bring all of it to the bathroom to shower and changed into, it didn't take me long because i don't want Chanyeol to wait for me. So I wash up as fast as i could and changed into my clothes. Then i tied my hair into a messy bun before taking my ransel and run out of my room.

 

      I was going to wear my shoes when my mom appear, "Honey, are you going somewhere this night?" She frown slightly and i nodded, "I'll be back in an hour or two, so don't worry." I grin as she nodded her head, "I see someone is happy here, are you having a date?" She smile teasingly to me, amking me blush. "I'm not, eomma!" I hissed, embarassed. "Don't lie, so who is that guy?" She raise and eyebrow. "Nothing speacial, eomma. It's just Chanyeol!" I lied, of course it's special. Really special, for sure.

 

     "Chanyeol? I thought you're in a bad terms with him this passed year." My mom look at me, shocked. "No more, i'm going now, bye!" I smile lastly before walking out of my house, just to be greet by Chanyeol who was smiling at me. "Kaja!" He said as i nodded and follow him to his car. "I can't believe you forgot the bet." He shook his head with a chuckle when he start the car engine, i pout, "I don't, i just fell asleep."

 

     "Liar." He stuck out his tongue as he drive his car away from my house, i crossed my arm, "I'm not!" But still he keep on calling me liar, forgetful, and else. I gritted my teeth as a smirk appear on my lips, "You'll regret calling me that." I said as i hit his head and start messing his hair, "Omo! Ya, you ruin my cool hair!" His eyes widden, "Cool my !" I giggled and start messing with his hair again, then i held his hand before playing with the car wheel, like i always did. "You haven't changed!" Chanyeol yelled in shocked, making me laugh.

 

     "I never change towards you, Channie."

 


 

     "I thought i was going to die." Chanyeol patted his own chest while talking to himself, i just laughed beside him. "Your driving skills decreased, you can't even dodge that cone now." I continue laughing at his priceless face, "It's because you was never there messing with the wheel for the whole year." He pout and i nodded, "Miss me that much?" I raise an eyebrow, making he laugh, "I don't think so." He shrugged. "Ya!"

 

     We keep on laughing until we reach the ice cream corner, "One mint flavor and one chocolate please." He smile to the waiters as he give her his money, she smile back, "Here. Is she your girlfriend? You look good together." She point at me, making me blush. But i shook my head, "I'm just his best friend." I fake a smile. I could see Chanyeol turn to look at me without saying anything, "Oh, i see. Well, enjoy the ice creams." The waiters smile and both of us smile back.

 

     "Here." He handed me the mint flavor, i smile as i accept it. "You remember my favorite?" I chuckled and he laughed, "Of course, i'm not a forgetful person like you." He mocked me and i hit his arm playfully, "I thought i'm the one who's paying." I said as i my ice cream, "I change my mind, why? You want to pay?" He his ice cream while his lend his other free hand, asking for my money. I just stuck out my tongue, "No." I said and he chuckled.

 

     We take a sit before we out ice creams in silent, "Chanyeol ah." I break the silent and he turn to look at me, raising an eyebrow. "Are you fighting with Sara? I just saw both of you after school." I said. I really don't want to talk about Sara, but i don't have any other topic to choose. As soon as i asked that, Chanyeol expression changed before he sighed. "It's just a miss understanding, really. We'll be fine tomorrow." He fake a smile, "I see." I nodded. But it would be better if i didn't need to see both of you act all lovey-dovey in school from tomorrow though.

 

     It was a long silence again, but this time Chanyeol cut it. "How is EXO K doing? I haven't talk to them these passed days." He muttered and i shrugged, "They're doing fine, you don't need to be afraid to talk to them. They had forgive you." I said and he nodded in reply, "Yeah, and i'm really happy for that." Then he ask about my mom too and we start talking non-stop about everything that happen last year when we're not together.

 

     "I can't believe you hug a teacher because you thought it was Sara, you're so dead!" I laughed crazily when Chanyeol tell me about him hugging a teacher on the second semester, because he thought it was Sara and he's going to surprise her. "Ya! Don't laugh, everyone make mistakes!" He pout cutely and i laugh even louder, "Yeah right, but not as unlucky as you." I chuckled and he pout again before looking at his watch, "It's already 21:10, i don't know time flew this fast." He said as he get up from the chair and i did too. "We should go back." I said and he nodded.

 

     "Come on." He smile as he walk ahead from me, i skip to catch up with him. We just walking beside each other, our hand often brushed with each other and i just act like it's nothing. But inside, i really want to hold his hand because i miss doing that. I lowerred my head while walking beside him until we reach his car.

 

     Being friend !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Finally! I can update!

I'm so sorry for not updating for months, there's some error on my wifi connection

But now, it's fine ><

Hope you enjoy this chapter because i haven't write FF from months, kkk~