Chapter. 29

please, stop the time

C hapter. 29

You choose

 


Your's POV

 

     Just like every morning, i wake up from the sound of my alarm and walk straight to the bathroom. I walk downstairs, greeting my mom before eating my breakfast. Then, walk out of my house to be greeted by Baekhyun's car, i smile before entering his car. "Annyeong, oppa!" I greet him and he greet me back while ruffling my hair. You see, it's just like every morning. But, just for today, my head was filled with Chanyeol.

 

     I still remember how it feel when our hands brushing each other yesterday, i feel so good. But, i just realise it now. Chanyeol and i are so close, yet so far to each other. It's like their's this wall that seperate us from being together, i don't want to think this way but i always think that Sara being the wall. How can i get Chanyeol back if their relationship was so strong, i mean, they have been in relationship for a year and it was surprising for me, who haven't got in relationship before. It's wierd that i just realise all of this now.

 

    "Hello? Hyemi ah, we had arrived." Baekhyun wave his hand infront of my face and that shocked me, "Sorry, i was just thinking." I smile awkwardly, "What are you thinking? You're really in a deep thought just now." He raise an eyebrow questioning, but i shook my head. "It's nothing, really." I said lastly before i walk out of his car with Baekhyun following me, "Okay, if you said so." He muttered before walking beside me.

 

     "Baekhyun! Hyemi ah!" I saw EXO K grin at us, but what make me shocked is that Chanyeol was there. Soon i found myself running to them, leaving Baekhyun behind. "Annyeong! What are you doing here, Channie?" I turn to Chanyeol who was smilling happily, then Kai appear from nowhere just to put his arm on my shoulder. "You see, babe. Now EXO K is completed!" He grin. "You mean.." I stare at them with wide eyes.

 

      Chanyeol then winked at me, "That's mean, i'll always be with you guys like what we always did years ago." I just continue staring at him, like an idiot. Just when i saw Sara staring at us fron the class window, i could see that she's in her angry and hurts state. I frowned slightly, i bite my lower lips while staring passed Chanyeol, right to Sara's eyes and i could definitedly see that she was glaring at me hurtfully.

 

     I gulped, before i remember something. "Liar." I muttered, making all of EXO K turn to look at me, "I'm not lying, Hyemi ah." Chanyeol frown before taking my hand and hold it between us, i stare at our hands before raising my head to stare at him. "How about Sara? Years ago she wasn't here, before everything changed, Chanyeol." I muttered as EXO K turn silent, i could see Baekhyun with his straight face while Sehun frown at me, confused. "Right, i haven't thought about it." Chanyeol bite his lower lips.

 

     "So tell me, you choose us or her?" Baekhyun interupted, rolling his eyes with his arms crossed. I don't know why he was pissed since we talk with EXO K, but i don't have time to think about it now. I focussed on Chanyeol who was thinking hard, i stare at him with all of my hope on my eyes. Please, choose us, Chanyeol. Choose us so we can be like what we always did years ago, choose us so i could erase all of my loneliness without you for this passed year. choose us, then i 'll never wished to stop the time, because i know we'll be together forever since today if you choose us, even if forever mean that we'll just be as friends, as childhood friends.

 

     Chanyeol sighed, "I choose you guys, but maybe sometimes i'll go with Sara. After all, she's my girlfriend." He strached the back of his neck, as i stop staring at him. I remain silent for a while before i fake a smile, "Okay, after all she is your girlfriend." I emphasize the word girlfriend, but it looks like noone realise it except for Baekhyun and Sehun, they turn to look at me with a hurtfull frown but i ignore them as i'm hurt deeply because of him. I know, i know. You're right, Chanyeol. After all, she is your girlfriend. While i'm here just being your friend, not to mention just a childhood friend. Call me pathetic, what so ever, i don't care anymore.

 

     I nodded my head to him before turning to EXO K, still faking my grin. "Nice to know EXO K is completed! I'm going to class first, this bag if killing me." I said before waving them goodbye and run as fast as i could to my class, just to find the class was empty. I sighed before walking to my chair and put my bag on it, tears start rolling down my cheeks while i keep wiping it away with the back of my hand.

 

     I was shocked when the door suddenly closed with a loud bang, "Hyemi-ssi." A voice appear as i wipe my tears and hold it from falling. I turn around just to be greet with Sara, who was staring at me with her straight face. "Nae?" I muttered just when she smile at me, i know she's forcing it. But not because of anger, it is because she was holding her tears just like what i was doing right now. "I.. I want to talk to you after school, is that okay for you?" She lowerred her head. "Sure." I force a smile too, then she return a smile. "Thank you, see you later then." She said before walking away from me, out of the class.

 

     "What is she going to talk about?" I muttered to myself as Baekhyun enter the room, "Hyemi ah." He called me softly, but i know what he want to say so i stop him from doing it. "Don't, Baek. Just don't talk about him now." I sighed before sitting on my chair, i crossed my hands on the table before resting my head on it. I was going to continue crying when a hand carresed my head softly, stopping me from crying. It just feel so good, for a secon i thought it was Chanyeol just until he whispher to me.

 

     "Don't cry, you're strong, Hyemi ah." Baekhyun whisphered as i fall asleep.

 


 

     I yawned as i wake up, i rubbed my eyes sleepily before i turn to look around. "Baekhyun? C-class?" My eyes widden as i take a sharp turn to look at Baekhyun who was grinning, "How long did i sleep? Why don't you wake me up?! Ya, Baek! The teachers will kill me!" I yelled at him in frustrated, but he just shrugged. "No, they won't. I told them that you're sick, you sleep for about 3 hours though." He explain as i sighed in relief, i thought that the school has endded with me being asleep all the time.

 

     "So, what subject now?" I asked, "Mathematics." He said as he take his book from his drawer and i did too, soon the teacher come and the class start again. The teacher was explaining when i eyes landed on Chanyeol who was staring at me, i frown, "Why are you looking at us?" I mouthed him, "I'm bored." He mouthed back and i face palmed myself, he was bored and turn to look at Baekhyun and me? Seriously, Chanyeol?

 

     I stare at him and Sara, i found that they're not talking to each other. Worse, they don't took glaces at each other for the whole period. But i shrugged it off, after all i just his friend and i don't have right to get into his bussiness. I roll my eyes secretly before taking some notes. Yes, i still remember what happened this morning.

    


 

     The school finally ended, i was going to go with Baekhyun when i saw Sara giving me some code with her eyes. "Baekhyun ah, you go first. I need to find a teacher first." I lied, Baekhyun raise an eyebrow because he doesn't believe me. "I'm not lying, oppa. I'll catch you in no time." I smile. But still, he look at me wierdly. "Okay then, be quick." He said before walking out of the class.

 

     Soon the class was empty and there's just Sara and me, staring at each other not knowing what to say. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked bluntly, but she remain silent. She walk to the door before closing it, with a sighed she raise her head staring right to my eyes and walk toward me. She stop a few meters from me before she speak.

 

     "I want you to stay away from my Chanyeol."

 

     She look so dead serious and it make me laugh, "Really? You're saying that?" I scoffed as i glared at her, she glared back at me. "Yes, Song Hyemi-ssi. I want you to stay away from MY Chanyeol." She frown. I rolled my eyes before taking a step toward her, "YOUR Chanyeol?" I scoffed again and i guess i had already making her pissed. "Yes, so what? He's mine, and you know it Hyemi. He's my boyfriend, not yours." She gritted her teeth.

 

     I take some steps again until we're just centimeters apart, "You don't just say that to me! Yes i know he's your boyfriend, but you know it too, that i'm with him longer than you did!" I yelled right infront of her face, "That doesn't matter! Just, stay away from him!!" She shout at me back as tears roll down her cheeks, "Since you enter this school, he changed! He always looking for you, not me! I want you to stay away from him! Please, i beg you, Hyemi." She cried.

 

     I chuckled before i slap her right on her left cheeks, hard. "Don't you have any shame saying that to me? DON'T YOU?!" I growled as i pull her collar while she glared at me, "Don't you have any mirror?! How do you have such a pea size brain?! Ya! TELL ME, KIM SARA!!" I yelled, tears treaten to fall but i hold it back, i want to be strong. I should be strong to get my happiness back, call me selfish, i don't care.

 

     "YOU! You are the one who came ruining my life! You came to our school and steal him from me! Can you still call him yours?! Can you still tell me to stay away from him when it was suppose to be you instead! He changed when i came?! Well you, he just changing to what he has always been before you came!" I keep on yelling at her before i push her harshly, making her fall to the cold floor.

 

     Then i can't stand it anymore but cry infront of her, i can't hold all of my pain and anger any longer. "You know it yourself, Sara. I know you knew that i love him before you steal him away from me! You make him leave me to this goddamn school! You're a cheater Sara, you'll always be. You know you can't win against me if ever i confessed to him, so you bring him here. Tell me, am i right?!" I smirked hurtfully. "Because of you, i'm hurted so bad. Because of you, i lost my everything. Because of you, there's a big hole in my heart. Is that not enough for your selfishness, Sara? Is that not enough for you?! ARE YOU THAT HEARTLESS?!!" I raise my voice louder and louder as i yelled at her.

 

     "I hate you for showing up in my life, Kim Sara." I cried again, just when the door openned. "Eh?" Both Sara and i turn to look at the door direction, Chanyeol was standing there frowning at us. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he walk to Sara and help her up, i gritted my teeth and my hand turn into a fist seeing that. Even in this kind of situation, he choose her over me?

 

     Then he turn to look at me, just as his eyes widden. "W-why are you crying, Hyemi ah?" He was about to run to me when Sara hold his arm back, "Ya, Sara ah?" Chanyeol turn to look at her with a frown, while Sara glared passed him, right on me.

 

      "You choose, Park Chanyeol. SHE.. OR ME?!!" She hissed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


SHE OR ME?

If you're Chanyeol, who will you choose? ><