Chapter. 18

please, stop the time

C hapter. 18

Last Day

 


Your's POV

 

     I had told EXO M everything that night, when i said everything it's mean everything. Including, my feeling toward Chanyeol. They keep on teasing me and because i'm pissed, i got to my room and shut it close right infront of them. They realise that i was mad, and they left my house to Suho's house after bidding my mom goodbye.

 

     "I should forget about him." I keep on mumbling that repeatly, until i drown to sleep. But even if i'm sleeping, i keep thinking about him and he enter my dream. It was such a nightmare, where Chanyeol waving goodbye to me as he walk beside Sara, leaving me alone. I don't know, but tears slip my eyes as i was stirring on my bed.

 

     I got up on the morning because of a loud voices, again. I roll my eyes as i get up, it's EXO messing with my stuff inside my room. Before, there were 5 guys, and now worse, 11 guys. Baekhyun is the first one who notice i'm awake, while the others? They don't even care. "Ya! What are you doing here?!" I scold them, they grinned and greet me a goodmorning, which i didn't greet back but glare at them.

 

     "Get out! Now!" I yelled and they run out of my room as fast as a light, and i sighed. I take my clothes and walk to the bathroom, i wash my body and change into a white t-shirt and dark shorts, simple as hell. Do you expect me to be feminim? No thanks. I put some light powder before walking out my bathroom, i take my handbag as i put my phone and wallet inside it. I walk out of my room, and was greet by 11 guys who was sitting on the floor like in the puppies farm.

 

     They turn to me when they see me walking out of my room, "Really oppa, you should sit here rather downstairs on the couch?" I roll my eyes when they laughed and get up from the floor. I walk infront of them and they walk behind me like some on bodyguards, and my mom chuckled when she see me. "Oh my, how hard is it to walk with 11 guys together." She chuckled and i force a smile, she put my breakfast on the table. "Are you guys hungry?" My mom ask EXO, and they shook their heads. "Aniya, Mrs. Song. We'd eat at Suho's house." Baekhyun smile, and my mom nodded.

 

     As my mom walk back to the kitchen, i start digging on my food. EXO where surrounding me, and i feel wierd. "Stop staring at someone who is eating her breakfast!" I said, annoyed and they chuckled. "Hyemi ah, what you said yesterday night. You're joking, right?" Kris asked out of the blue, and i look at him with my mouth full of noodles. I shook my head, and start eating again. And Luhan was the first one who scoffed in disbelieve, "You like that giant?! Seriously, Hyemi ah?!" His eyes widden in horror, and i raise an eyesbrow at him. "What? Is it that wierd?" I asked and he shook his head slowly with a sighed, "How could you like that giant, rather than this manly deer." Luhan pout, making EXO laughed crazily.

 

     "You stupid deer." Chen mock him, and earn a slap from Luhan, hard. I laughed too, because of Luhan's confident words. I finish my food, and drink my water. "Let's go?" I smile and they nodded. I try to cheer up after yesterday morning, when Chanyeol choose Sara rather than me. I chuckled mentally, what EXO K was right. I'd dig on my own grave when i told Chanyeol that Sara was nice, and else. I should just shut up that time, now that i regret, there is no use anymore.

 

     Xiumin notice i was zooming out because i stop my fingers from my shoe tie, and he back hug me making me jump slightly. "Umin oppa! You scared me." I hissed and he laughed, "You're thinking about something, Chanyeol eh?" He grin, i roll my eyes. "Shut up, oppa." I pout lastly and tie my shoe lace perfectly, and get up on my feet.

 

     "Were are we going, hyung?" Tao asked Suho, "Where do you want to go?" Suho asked back, and i saw a smirk appear on Tao's lips. Oh no, should be that again. Tao claps his hand, "Gucci store, please!"

 

     I roll my eyes, this will be a long day.

 

 


 

 

     We'd walking around myeongdong for hours, we're having fun. We're eating cotton candies, drinking bubbletea because Sehun miss drinking it with Luhan, accompany Tao to buy some gucci bags, and Lay brought me a unicorn plushie. I hug the plushie as we walk around myeongdong to find something fun, which we end up in a game centre because Chen and Kai want to.

 

     They are doing a car match, Chen versus Kai. We all laughed because Chen win once and Kai win once too, and it keep being like that, and there is noone win for an hour. I got tired and get into the third car match machine, so it will be Chen versus Kai versus me. EXO are cheering for me, and Kai roll his eyes annoyed. "No worried, i'll beat her easily." Chen smirked.

 

     It end with my winning, and Chen can't help himself and start saying that i'm cheating. "I'm not!" I defense myself, and EXO laughed with Chen and my childish fight. "I win, so you two should brought me present!" I stuck out my tongue, and they sighed. "Okay okay." They roll their eyes and walk away leaving me with some of EXO's member. Luhan and Kyungsoo follow Chen, while Sehun follow Kai so they won't lost because of an unfamiliar place.

 

     Kris, Suho, Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Lay were left with me. We were bored and walk into the nearest cafe, and start waiting the rest of them there while drinking some coffee. It has been 30 minutes passed, and they haven't come back. "Did they even know how to come back here?" I roll my eyes, and they chuckled. "Of course, they have Kyungsoo and Sehun with them." Suho said.

 

     I took some sip on my coffee again when i heard Xiumin's gasped, i turn to look at him, confused. "Bwoh, isn't that Chanyeol?!" He pointed out of the cafe, and i turn to the direction where he point. Nightmare comes, it is Chanyeol. I gulped, and Baekhyun look at me worriedly. Yesterday morning scenes come back to me, and i frown sadly.

 

     "I'll greet him." Xiumin said, and Tao follow him leaving the rest of us sitting there like a statue. "So, do you think you can face him now?" Lay suddenly said, and i turn to look at him. Everyone know he was asking me, and i shrugged. "I don't know." I said. "Ya." Kris suddenly frown and we all stare at him wierdly, "We should go to them." He said, and i shook my head. "I don't want to face him now." I said while looking the other way, "Oh, so you prefer they fight in the middle of the street?" Kris raise an eyebrow and i turn to the window, confused. My eyes widden when i saw Xiumin push a girl beside Chanyeol harshly and make her step back while lowerring her head, it was definitely Sara.

 

      "Ya! Umin oppa!" I yelled as i run out of the cafe, the other follow me except Suho who was paying for the bills. I saw Xiumin keep on attacking Sara while Chanyeol try to protect her from Xiumin. "Hyemi ah! That stranger just cuddling to Chanyeol's arm! You see that?!" Xiumin yelled with his big round eyes, angrily. "Who the hell are you?!" Tao asked while eyeing Sara from top to her bottom, but Sara remain silent, scared. "Hyemi ah?" I heard Chanyeol muttered softly when he look at me, and i hear it but i turn to Xiumin. Not even glancing at him.

 

     I sighed, and push Xiumin who was going to attack Sara again, "Enough, oppa!" I said while pushing him away, Sara look scared and shocked. "No! Hyemi ah, i'm not done with that giant!" He push me aside easily and walk to Chanyeol, i could feel everyone stare at us. "Park Chanyeol! Who is that girl?!" Xiumin yelled as he walk toward Chanyeol, and shockingly Chanyeol roll his eyes, "She is my girlfriend, hyung!" He yelled back while hugging Sara securely, and make Xiumin eyes widden. I could heard a cracked voice on my heart, as it was going to shattered into pieces.

 

     "Your WHAT?!" He said, shocked. "My girlfriend, deaf." Chanyeol roll his eyes, and Xiumin eyes become widder again. "Since when you call me deaf, you brat!" Xiumin said and hit Chanyeol's head, earning and ouch and Chanyeol's slightly pout. It turn silence for a while, before Tao and Lay barked in. "You're joking, hyung? Ya! Tell me you're joking! Because your joke in so bad!" Tao said, and i remember that it was what i'd say yesterday morning to Chanyeol.

 

     "You choose her rather than us?! How could you, brat?! We just come here and that's what you do to us!" Lay shout while walking forward and pointing his finger to Chanyeol's face, anggirly. And that make Chanyeol told Sara to hide behind him. "I'd promise her, okay?" Chanyeol sighed, hoping for Lay to understand but instead of understanding him, Lay scoffed in disbelieve. "You promise us too! And it was a year ago, are your memory that bad?" He yelled.

 

     The same point that i said to Chanyeol yesterday. "I really don't want to talk about this, okay?" Chanyeol sighed, surrender. He was about to walk away with Sara when Kris stop him with his cold voice, "You come back here. Ya, come back here. We need to talk and end this." Chanyeol sighed again and walk back. "Who's her name." Kris started, it doesn't sound like a question but a command. "Sara, Kim Sara." Chanyeol answer lazily.

 

     "Oh." Kris just answer it uninterested, and Chanyeol force a smile. I could guess he was pissed. "So i guess, you choose her rather than us?" Kris continue, and Chanyeol was speechless. "No, i didn't mean it that way. Why is everyone saying that kind of thing!" Same answer as yesterday morning scene, and i feel my heart ache. "Leave, Chanyeol. I can tell easily that you choose her, because you didn't come to the airport yesterday." Kris said lastly before walking away to Suho, i heard Chanyeol scoffed.

 

      He lift up his face, and we'd an eyecontact. "Hyemi ah." He muttered, and i could feel that i'm going to cry in some minutes if he hasn't gone. I didn't say anything, but looking away from him. "I'm sorry about--" He was going to continue but i cut him without even looking at him, "You're going to M High School, or stay with us?" I said while emphasizing the us part, revealing EXO and me. He was silence for a long time, and i chuckled bitterly. Baekhyun walk to me, trying to look at my face. I cried.

 

     "Leave." I mumbled but big enough for Chanyeol to hear, and he sighed. "At least, let me see your face for the last time, Hyemi ah." Chanyeol walk closer to me, but stop when he see my body trembling while my face still looking away from him. His eyes widden, "You're crying?" But i didn't answer him. "Leave, Chanyeol." I mumbled again. "I want to see your face first!" He said stubbornly, and i sighed.

 

     "You'd seen me crying it once, that's enough. Or you want to hurt me more?" I said harshly, and i could guess Chanyeol was taken back because of a long silence. I heard Chanyeol's sigh, "I'm really sorry, Hyemi." He said lastly, before i hear some footsteps walking away. I close my eyes, as tears start rolling down my eyes. Baekhyun wipe my tears and hug me, "Hyemi ah, don't cry again." He muttered sadly between his embrance. I cried and start hiccups, "Oppa, he left me again." Baekhyun hug tighten, and i hug him back.

 

      He said last time, I chuckled mentally. I can't believe he was actually saying that kind of thing. He dumped me, he leave us, and today was the last time i could see him. And he's the first one who say that undirect goodbye forever. I thought i had forget about my feeling toward him, i thought i'd let him and Sara to be together. But i was wrong, because i still want him to be mine. Yet, i'd lost and i know i can't win his heart anymore.

 

     I break the hug with Baekhyun when i saw Luhan, Kyungsoo, Chen, Sehun, and Kai running back to us. I wipe my tears away while forcing a smile, "You took a lot of time, oppa!" I fake a smile, and they notice it. But they try to shrugged it off, "I brought you this!" Kai hand me a plastic bag with a smirk and when i open it, i facepalmed myself. It's some mini market stuff that everyone can buy, i roll my eyes. "I can't ask Kai or Sehun to buy me a present." And Sehun laughed while clapping his hand like a seal.

 

     "What did he brought you, Hyemi ah?" Suho asked, and i hand him the plastic bag. When he look inside of it, he laughed and show it took Kris. "You really are a stingy guy!" Kris laughed, and Kai roll his eyes. "At least i brought her something." He defense himself, and make all of them laughed. "I brought you this, Hyemi ah!" Chen show you a wolf hat, and you froze on my spot.

 

     Baekhyun frown when he saw that too, "Why did you brought her that?" He asked Chen, and Chen turn to him while raising an eyebrow. "Why? I brought this a couple with Chanyeol's! You know that i give him on his birthday a couple of years ago, and Hyemi said that he like him yesterday!" He said it like a matter of fact. I can't blam him, he doesn't know that Chanyeol was here a while ago and mess everything. I keep on silent as Chen told me to hold it, but soon his eyes widden.

 

     I don't realise it, but tears start to roll down my cheek. again.

     "Omo." I muttered softly while wipping it away, but it won't stop anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 


I don't know why

But i think i'm losing the story's feeling at this chapter, am i right? ._.

I'm sorry if you don't enjoy this chapter >< aa, mianhae!!