Chapter. 06

please, stop the time

C hapter. 06

Apologise

 


Your's POV

 

     "Haachi!!" I sneeze, i come to school with cold. "Hyemi ah, why did you come to the school when you still having a cold?" Baekhyun run to me panicly, I pout, "I'm okay, oppa. Don't be too overprotectif. Hachi!" Baekhyun give me a pack of tissue, he told me to keep it and i took it, "Thanks." He nodded still looking at me, unsure if i'll be okay or not, i just smile. He accompany me to my class, i could see Chanyeol has come from the window, but i don't see Sara anywhere, not even her bag. "tch, how can i leave you with that idiot giant." Baekhyun muttered but big enough for me to hear, "Ya!" I stare at him, and he sighed.

 

     Baekhyun bit me goodbye and i walk inside the classroom, as i walk inside Chanyeol keep staring at me. I put my bag on the floor, i pull my chair to Chanyeol's table, which is beside mine, and sit. "Mianhae, giant. I can't..Haachii!!" As i was going to explain, i sneeze again. Damn this cold! "Are you having a cold?" Chanyeol frown, he put his palm on my head, and i blushed a bit. "I'm okay, Hachi! Sorry i can't come yesterday, i got this cold." I said, and he nodded. He took out a small bax from his backpack, "Here. I save this for you, Baek, and Sehun." He smile.

 

     I bite my lips as i took the box, i can't believe he save this for us. I thought he will be mad or something, i smile secretly. I can't explain my feeling now, i'm so happy. "Thanks, giant puppy! Hachi!" I grin while opening the box, there is a cupcake inside of it. "Ya, you hyena. You're poisoning the cupcake with your sneeze!" Chanyeol mock while ruffling my hair, and we laughed.

 

     I close the box, just when Sara walk in the class, lifelessly. "Annyeong, Sara ah." Chanyeol greet her, i just smile. I still feel uneasy about yesterday, whenever i don't attend Chanyeol's party yesterday night, Sara did. I sighed heavily, did Sara become close to EXO-K too? I'm scared to lose my place on EXO-K life, what if they replace me with Sara because she was more pretty and kind than me. I shook my head, get off you negatif thought!

 

     "Annyeong, oppa. Annyeong, Hyemi ah." She force a smile, i could see it. I thought i'm the one who notice, but no. Chanyeol notice about it too, how could he notice anything about Sara, yet not me. Even he doesn't know my feeling towards him, when i give him to much code. "Gwenchana? Are you sick too?" Chanyeol ask as Sara sit on her chair, she shook her head after she put her bag. "My grandmother is sick, we don't know if she can make it." Tears fall from her eyes, and she wip it away.

 

     Chanyeol walk to her, "Hey, don't cry. She'll be okay, neh?" He wip Sara's tears that going to fall, Sara nodded slowly with a smile. Jealous. That's what i feel right now, why are they acting like couples. I pull back my chair to my table, "Hachi!" Someone hand me a tissue, it's Minhyuk, our classmate. "Thanks!" I smile, he nodded with a smile then walk away.

 

     "Don't be too close to Minhyuk." i turn my head to the left to find Chanyeol already sitting back on his seat, i frown. Who is he to tell me that, i didn't even disallow him to be close with Sara. "Why? He's kind. You don't need to tell me that." i said, raising an eyebrow. "Ya! But.." Just when he want to say something, Jihyun, our football manager skip inside our class, "Chanmi!! Great news!"

 

     Her voice make all of attention turn to her, "Chanmi ah, we got an invitation to a football competition with other schools. We have register, the match will be held the day after tomorrow!" She cheer happily, i was happy too, just when Chanyeol stand up from his chair and point at me, "But she was having a cold, Jihyun ah. She can't play." Jihyun look at me, she sighed while frowning sadly. She said she will cancel the match, but i cut her, "Ani! Jihyun ah, i'll play!" I grin, but Chanyeol cut me, "You are sick." I stare at him, "No i don't, i can do this."

 

     "Yay! Okay so it has been fixed." Jihyun clap her hands, excited. "We'll practice tomorrow. Just practice yourself from now, kay?" She said, and skip out of our class happily. Chanyeol stare at me with a 'are you kiding me' look, "I'm fine, Channie. Hachi! Let's practice after school." I sneeze, and he just can nodded slowly. "Good giant!" I mock. The teacher walk in the class, and in some minutes that class started.

 

      Chanyeol keep trying to light Sara's mood, and i could see it work. Sara has smile happily, i feel my heart crush into pieces. I just sighed. The teachers tell us to make group of four, for an assignment. Chanyeol, Sara, and me where in the same group, but we need one person again. "Can i be on your team, Hyemi ah?" Minhyuk come and smile cutely, i smile back, "Sure!" Then i feel someone elbow my arm, it's Chanyeol. "Why?" I mouth him, "I don't like that playboy!" He whispher to me, i roll my eyes. You're playboy too, stupid giant. "But we need one more person!" I whispher back. I turn to Minhyuk and smile, then i let him sit beside me.

 

     The teacher explain about the things that we should do, we pay attention to him, except for one person, Chanyeol. He keep on staring at Minhyuk, i don't know what were their problem until Chanyeol doesn't like him. The class endded, we'll do the project together at my house on sunday. "Geez, Hyemi! I really hate him." Chanyeol pout, i chuckled and patted his back. "No need to worry. Haachi!" I sneeze again, dammit.

 

     I walk out the class with Chanyeol behind me, "Uhm, Hyemi ah. Can i go to the canteen with you?" Sara lower her head, i look at her. I don't have reason to ignore her, she doesn't do anything wrong to me. She has right to be close with Chanyeol, right? "Hachii! Oh, Come on. Let's go together, Sara ah!" I smile as friendly as i can, her eyes widden and she smile happily. She walk to me and hug me, i hug her back and we walk out of the class together. I tell her about the school and rules, i know she hasn't know about it. We just keep on talking, ignoring Chanyeol who was pouting behind us.

 

     "Hyemi ah!" Baekhyun greet me with a bright smile, but his smile feel when he saw Chanyeol and Sara. "Chanmi!!!" Exo-K run to us, then hug Chanyeol and me. They greet sara too, except Baekhyun and Sehun, like what you know. Sehun pull my arms, and take me aside with Baekhyun following us. The other just look at us, confused.

 

     "What is this, Hyemi ah? Can't you see that is going to take Chanyeol away from you, so why both of you become friend?" Sehun roll his eyes, Baekhyun cross his arm," Do you know what are you doing, miss? You're giving her a step to reach Chanyeol!" Baekhyun hissed. I sighed, "This is my problem, oppa. Just be friend with her or Chanyeol will find out my feeling. Pleaasseee!!" I pout, they remain silent for a while before they nodded together. I clap my hands happily.

 

     We walk back to the others, "What are you talking about?" Suho ask, but we just answer that's a secret, and Exo-K pout. I elbow Baekhyun's arm, giving him signal, he roll his eyes. "Chanyeol ah, i'm sorry for yesterday. I don't come to your party not because i'm mad, but Hyemi is having a cold." He said while lowering his head, "Me too, we take care of Hyemi yesterday. I'm sorry too, hyung." Sehun continue. Chanyeol grin happily, and hug both of them. "I'm sorry too. I save some cupcakes for both of you too, i'm give it later." Chanyeol said, Baekhyun and Sehun become more guilty when they know that Chanyeol still care of them and save cakes for both of them. All Exo-K cheer because they don't fight anymore, and i smile.

 

     Both Baekhyun and Sehun walk to Sara, slowly. Sara's eyes widden, she lower her head thinking that they will stare at her coldly again. "Mianhae, Sara-ssi. Yesterday we're just too emotional." Baekhyun and Sehun bow, "Omo! D-don't bow!" Sara said, panic. "Forgive us neh?" Sehun do aegyo to Sara, i know he was acting because there were me staring at them. Sehun doesn't do aegyo to strangers, moreover, it was Sara. Sara nodded, and both of them smile before walk to me. "Happy now?" Baekhyun hissed, and Sehun glare while pouting cutely to me. I nod and ruffled their hairs.

 

     The bell ring, so we walk back to our class. Chanyeol ask Baekhyun and Sehun to our class to take the cupcake first, before they go back to their classes. The teacher come and the class start, Chanyeol tap my table softly and i turn to look at him. "I thought they won't appologise first, you know they're stubborn." Chanyeol whispher to me, i chuckled. "The Hyemi can control their stubborness." I said while crossing my arms and lift my chin, arrogantly. "Like always, Ms. Cocky." And both of us chuckled secretly, so the teacher won't know. But we don't notice, Sara was looking at us.

 

     The class is over, Sara go home alone. Of course. Chanyeol and i will practice football together, only the both of us, and Sara doesn't include in it. At last, i got my time with only Chanyeol back whenever it only for some hours. "Come on, giant!" I yelled as i walk out of the class, Chanyeol run to catch me. We walk straight to the football field, and i change to my training trousers.

 

     "Hachi! Geez this cold! Channie ah, let's practice now!" I shout cheerfully while catching the ball that Chanyeol pass to me, i run with the ball. But before i could kick to the goalpost, Chanyeol come and steal the ball from me. "Ya!" I shout and try to catch him, he laughed. "Snail! Why are you so slow, Hyena?" He smirked, and without him knowing. I'd catch him and steal the ball, running back to my goalpost.

 

     I thought i'd win, but Chanyeol steal the ball and accidentally make me fall hardly to the ground. "Omo! Hyemi!" He kneel to take a look at my knees, "I'm fine, Chanyeol ah. Hachi! Hachii!" I wip my nose, i should buy some medicine after this practice. "I think we should stop, your cold is getting severe." Chanyeol help me to stand, when he saw my knees are fine. I shook my head, "No, let's continue. Practice make sweat, sweating make healthy!" I said with a peace sign, Chanyeol chuckled and nodded. He can't resist my stubborness.

 

     We keep on playing for about an hour passed, "Hyemi ah, i have so many question about yesterday." Chanyeol hand me a towel and a bottle of water, i bend my head aside, "What do you mean?" I ask and took a sip on my water, i give the water to Chanyeol and he drink it too. It's natural for us to drink each other water, or even food. Everyone say it was indirect kiss, but for us it's common because we have been together since a child. Nothing special about it, seriously.

 

     So, back to the questions. "They glare and stare coldly at Sara, i don't know why." Chanyeol tell me about what happen yesterday, when i'd run away. "Maybe they're in a badmood." I stuttered a bit, Chanyeol keep on asking. "Badmood about?" I don't know what to say, so i told him a lie, that Baekhyun and Sehun have a crush but that girl love someone else. But you know, that was me. I'm the one who are having a crush but my crush love someone else. Pathetic, really.

 

     Chanyeol trust my story, stupid giant. "So why didn't you appear?" He stare deeply to my eyes, this giant! I know he was trying to trap me, but i won't lose. "That's just, i trip on my shoelace, fall, bleed, then rain come. And you know the rest of the story." I lie again, like a professional. And Chanyeol trust me again, i feel guilty for lying to this stupid Giant. I sighed secretly, as Chanyeol walk away to change his now sweating tshirt, so i walk to change mine too.

 

     After changing back to our uniform, Chanyeol drive me home. "Hey, yesterday you say that you don't want to talk to me. Why?" He ask again and again, this suspicious giant. "I did? I guess you heard it wrong!" I chuckled bitterly, "No, i didn't." Chanyeol said, still look straight on the road. "Yes, you did. You deaf giant!" I mocked him, and he yelled at me. And we continue our little fight in the car, like always. Then i realise, this wasn't my way back home. "Where are you taking me?" I ask, but he just remain silent and took his phone out to call someone. "Annyeonghaseo, Mrs. Song! I've to take Hyemi somewhere, so she will come back home late. Can i?" He's calling my mom, he grin widely after some secons, "Thank you! Annyeong!" And he end the call.

 

     "Let's go on a date!" He smirked, "Yeah!" I shout happily, i know what he mean. That's not a couple date, but a friend date. But i'm fine with it, as long as it's a date! He took me to a pharmacy and buy me a cold medicine, then he took me to Sehun's favorit bubbletea shop, and treat me in a small restaurant. We're laughing, chatting, just having fun, like usual.

 

     And last, he drive me home. We talk about many things relating to the next football match, we even discuss about some tactics. I bit him goodbye after we reach my house, i walk inside as he drive away.

 

     "I hope we'll win this match!" I muttered happily while skipping to my room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Annyeong!

I'm sorry if this chapter is to emotional or bad.

I'm not in a good mood right now. I'm so sad, really

Have you ever got betrayed by your bestfriend? I did, just now

I can't believe she talk bad things about me, to a guy who i don't even know who, i just got this news from my others bestfriend and they have the proof. After what i did to her, helping her to find friends, because she was a demure girl. I'd even introduce her to some handsome friends of mine. But who ever thought she'll backstabing me like this, only to got a guy attention! I keep on thinking, doesn't she know? Who make her this popular now, who is her first friend when she doesn't have one? Who has been there for her when she was sad?

Me! It's all me. HER BESTFRIEND.

I don't know what do you thing? Is friendship or love is more important?

Does love can make someone chance? Even blackmailing their bestfriend just to gain a guy attention? That guy wasn't even her boyfriend!!

She told him, i treat her like trash, YET I DIDN'T!! Who the hell bring trash to a mall? To the cinema? Trash belong to a trash can, yet i didn't dump her! She lost her father, she doesn't have any siblings, while her mom? Working all day. Only us, her bestfriend, who treat her like family! But what if she reply our kindest with backstabbing just for a guy attention? Who didn't mad when your bestfriend, someone that you trust, did that? who? Tell me!

I'm so dissapointed.

 

Sorry, i just need place to release my anger. Sorry if you feel quipped, i just need place to share my story.

Hope you don't have friend with this type of so-called-bestfriend

Thank you for reading my story, and also my 'speech', lol