Chapter. 26

please, stop the time

C hapter. 26

"I miss you"

 


Your's POV

 

     It has been a week since i enter that school, Chanyeol had been trying to talk to me but failed. If it's not because of EXO-K's glares, it was because of Sara. "Hyemi ah, i'm going to search for Kai to get my earphone back. Just go to the class first." Baehyun smile, i nod before he enter Kai's class. I walk silently to my class, i could see Chanyeol's face lift up when he saw me walking in the class. Sara hasn't come.

 

     I walk to my seat and put my bag there, i feel Chanyeol's eyes are staring at me. I guess i should go to Sehun's class or go with Baekhyun. I was about to turn around when i feel someone poking my shoulder, i turn around to find Jung Sena smiling at me with her friends standing behind her. If you don't know about her, she was the one who told Chanyeol not to stare at me when Sara was standing behind him on the first day of school. I thought she was a normal student back then, but now i know it. She was the queenka of the school, well no doubt, she's pretty.

 

      "Don't act like you don't know, Song Hyemi. I was wondering if you want to be our friend and become a queenka now?" She smirk and i sighed, she has been asking this to me since the first day i enter the school. She said i have the quality to be a queenka, but hell no. Queenkas usualy come from the cheerleaders team, like Sena for sure. But me? I'm a football player for goodness! What quality i have to be a queenka? My leg, for kicking people's off? I roll my eyes.

 

     She tapped her feet, crossing her arm while raising an eyebrow at me, waiting for a yes, but i shook my head. "Mianhae, Sena-sshi. But i realise it myself that i can't be a queenka, i have no charm. So, no." I fake a sweet smile making they roll their eyes with a sigh, "Ya, Hyemi ah. I'm a queenka, i know about charm and you have it. Just think about this again, we can rule the school together, for real." Sena frown and i nod slowly. "Why don't you ask Sara instead of me? I know you know that she's pretty." I said, i was expecting for a yes so they will stop bothering me to enter theirs gang. But they laugh.

 

     "You mean, that Kim Sara?" Jina, one of the queenkas shook her head multiple times still laughing. I frown before i nod again, confused. "No no and no. She was a girl with no charm, no skills, just face. We don't need that kind of person." The other queenka, Chaerin, laugh. My mouth form an O-shape, so they did see our skills not just faces. Until suddenly Sena continue, "And we hate her for being Chanyeol oppa girlfriend, she really not worth of it." She hissed, lowerring her voice volumes because Chanyeol was watching.

 

     I frown at them, "But i have EXO-K boys sticking to me, why don't you hate me?" I ask and the three of them turn to me with a smirks on their faces, "Of course we don't hate you, you're a babe. It's really worth of it if EXO K boys fall for you, that mean you have the charm." Chaerin smile, the others nod their heads. "Just tell us what is your final choice in a week. Come on girls." Sena smile lastly before walking away with the girls, back to their seats.

 

     What the hell is that? I look at them confused as ever. They hate Sara for being close with only Chanyeol, but don't hate me when i'm being close to the other 5 handsome boys? That was wierd. I could guess it was because none of EXO K's was my boyfriend, that's why they don't hate me. What kind of friend is that? Such a selfish girls. I won't enter their gang for sure.

 

     "Hyemi, i need to talk to you." Chanyeol's voice wake me from my thoughts, i turn to him who is standing right infront of me. I lift up my head to his level, he become taller than a year ago. "What do you want to say?" I muttered, still feeling unconfortable with him. "Can we talk about it in the garden or some place but not this loud classroom?" He strach his hair, i could tell he was nervous just like me. "Uh, sure." I said before following him out of the class.

 

      We are walking side by side on the corridor, not talking to each other. It's really awkward, for sure. We reach the garden at last, we're lucky because there wasn't any students around. "Hyemi ah." He suddenly muttered and i turn to him slightly confuse. He was going to say something when someone pull my right arm back, i gasped when my back hit something soft. I lift my head and saw it was Baehyun and EXO K.

 

     "What are you trying to do again, Park Chanyeol?" Suho glare at him, soon all of EXO K glare at him. I sighed, this wasn't the first time this happen. Chanyeol put his hands up like a thief being catch by the cops. "I'm just taling to her?" He said but sound more like a question, all of EXO K raise an eyebrow at him. "Then say it now, infront of us too. If you don't want to do it, just leave like the other days." Kai stare coldly at him.

 

     Chanyeol sighed, before noding his head. "Okay, okay. I'm just trying to say that, i'm sorry." He suddenly bow making all of EXO K's eyes widden, including me. "Ya! Stupid giant, don't bow!" Kyungsoo yelled and Chanyeol stand up properly again, "I'm just trying to appologise." He pout, "And what are you appologising about?" Sehun raise an eyebrow, making Chanyeol gulped. "I'm just appologising? I just think i had done something bad to you until Hyemi hate me." He muttered making all of EXO K's jaws drop.

 

     "Are you kidding me? You don't know your fault?!" Baehyun gasped, Chanyeol nod slowly feeling unsure. "Appologise not accepted! Cool your head and think your mistakes first!" Suho snort ready to turn on his back and walk away, until Chanyeol blurt, "Huh?!" Baekhyun raise an eyebrow, "What?" He said coldly.

 

      Chanyeol sighed again, "Okay, i surender. I'm sorry for leaving you all to this school, but it was because Sara is my girlfriend. Why won't any of you understand until today?" He close his eyes slowly taking a deep breath, "Well, we understand that you choose Sara over us." Sehun shrugged cassualy making Chanyeol's eyes widden. "No! I don't choose her over you guys and Hyemi." He said panicly, "Yeah, but choose to enter this school rather staying with us." Sehun said sarcastically. Chanyeol turn speechless, not knowing what should he say again to them.

 

     He sighed after a long silence, "You really don't understand, if only you're at my position. You might know how it hurts to leave you all, how it hurts when Hyemi said that she had a friend name Chanyeol once, but not longer. You don't know." He frown hurtfully, all of us turn guilty but it doesn't stop Sehun to answer him again. "You don't know how it feel to be us too, hyung! You don't know how it hurts to see Hyemi crying everyday, begging for you to come back and that one year is all a nightmare. You don't know, hyung!" Sehun blurt all of my feeling before anyone could stop him, his eyes widden on his own word. "Oops, sorry Hyemi, i didn't mean it." Sehun turn to me, gulping. I just smile awkwardly with a nod, what can i do? He had blurt it, he can't take that back.

 

     "You cried for me? But you say you hate me." Chanyeol eyes widden as he stare at me, i feel my face turn red. "How could you have that pea size brain?! She was ing in lo-- Ouch!!" Kai was just about to blurt her very very important secret, but she manage to kick him to the ground. "Ya! You don't have to kick me, you hurt my sorry ." He pout while stand up again, rubbing his back. "You nearly blurt all of the thing out!" I hissed secretly to Kai so Chanyeol won't notice.

 

      I turn to look at Chanyeol who has that confused expression, i sighed. "You know you're my bestfriend, Chanyeol. Of course i'll cry when you go for another person, leaving me behind." I bit my upper lips before continue my words, "We had been together since a child and you just go leaving me in a blink of an eye, for another person. It really hit me hard." I lowerred my head, i could cry in any time now. Chanyeol remain silent, of course he will be, he never know how i feel.

 

     "I'm really sorry, Hyemi. I didn't know. Please forgive me. I realised that i need you all to make my day brighter." He muttered while looking at the ground, i lift up my face to see that he really mean his words. EXO K and i look at each other, before i nodded to Suho with a pleading eyes. Suho sighed defeatly. "Chanyeol ah, we had forgive you from the start. Can't you see, that's why we enter this school." He smile a bit and Chanyeol's face lift up. His eyes were wide and puffy red, "Really?!" He yelled and grin happily as we nod. "BUT! In one condition." Baekhyun suddenly said, making all of us turn to him.

 

     "Break up with Sara." He said coldly, making all of us shock especially Chanyeol. "Should i do that so you will forgive me?" He sighed, i gulped when i saw he doubt it. So Sara was important to him and he can't choose easily, i turn to look at Baekhyun who was standing behind me. He still stare at Chanyeol, i know he was helping me, but i don't want it this way. "Ye--" "NO! You don't need to." I cut Baekhyun, i feel someone tugging my shirt. I turn to look at Baekhyun who was frowning at me, "What the hell, Hyemi? This might be your chance." He hissed and i roll my eyes. "I don't want it this way, oppa." I muttered, and Baehyun turn silent before sighing again.

 

     Chanyeol face lift up, "Thank you, Hyemi ah!" He grin brightly before running to me and hug me tightly, "Y-ya, i can't breathe." I said, my eyes widden in shock. I know he hug me because i let him dating Sara but i can't help liking the feelling of his warm, his smell, his arm wrapping around me, and everything. I miss all about him. I hug him back as tears roll down my eyes, a smile form in my lips. "I miss you, Channie." I cried silently, "I miss you too." He said back and i hug him tightly.

 

     It was a long hug until Sehun yelled, "Now stop that! Ew!" He seperate both of us with force, making us pout. "But i miss Hyemi!" Chanyeol chooed making me blush, even when i know he mean that in a friendly way. "Okay, fine! You only miss her?! I'll get going." Kai roll his eyes, when Chanyeol laugh. "No, i miss all of you. But it will be wierd if i hug you all like teletubies." He blinked innocently, i giggled. "He got the point." Suho nod his head, agreeing Chanyeol.

 

     "So, uh, Suho. Is that mean i'm back to EXO K?" Chanyeol strach the back of his hair, EXO K look at each other before laughing together. "Why are you asking that when you're one of us?" Kyungsoo chuckled and Chanyeol eyes widden. "I thought Suho had kick me out of the group when i left to this school." He mumbled and Suho turn to glare at him. "Ya! Do you think i'll do that!? We're like family and when family seperate, it doesn't mean that they stop being family. Stupid Giant." He roll his eyes and Chanyeol smile. "Thank again." He said and all of us nod.

 

     "Omo, i'm going to cry. Let's hug!" Baekhyun wipe his imaginary tear on the end of his eyes before openning his arms widely, welcoming a hug. All of us smile lastly before step closer to Baekhyun for a balls hug, just when the bell ring. I groan, "Such a mood wrecker! Can't it ring after we exchange hug?" All of them laugh before pulling me to continue the hugging things.

 

     We break the hug and laugh together, "Let's go back to the class before the teacher get angry." Sehun said and we nodded. All of us walk together back to the class, EXO K was talking happily to each other leaving Chanyeol and me walking behind them. "You won't leave me again right, Channie?" I blurt, "Omo, i mean.." I gulped as my face temperature raising, turning my head to the opposite direction. "No, i won't leave you again." Chanyeol chuckled and i try to bit a wide smile that's going to appear.

 

     I turn my face back to him before pointing my pinkie finger to him, making him confused. "Promise me?" I asked, seriously. He chuckled again and cross his finger with mine, "Promise! And what we are? Kindergarden students for pinkie promises?" He laugh and i nodded with a grin.

 

     "Just like the old time." He smile. "Yeah, just like the old time." I smile back while we stare at each other eyes, giggling. "How about a ride after school?" He grin and i nodded happily. "Sure, why not." We walk happily, but both of us stop in the same time. "Wait, i think we forgot about someone." I muttered.

 

     "Sara." Both of us blinked multiple times to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Update~ Sorry for not updating for days, really T_T

I think i'l update the next chapter the day after tomorrow, cuz tomorrow i have something to do, again.

No hate please >_< So what do you think about this chapter?

Well, the drama haven't appear yet~

Hope you enjoy it!!