Chapter. 30

please, stop the time

C hapter. 30

Loving You Forever

 


Your's POV

 

     "You choose, Park Chanyeol! She or me?!" Sara yelled, i know she's on her limit already. Chanyeol's eyes widden, "W-what are you talking about?" He gulped as i remain silent. "I told you to choose! Just choose can't you?" She lowerred her head as she cried, yet Chanyeol remain silent. My heart was beating fast as i wait for his answer yet nothing come out of his mouth, he just straching the back of his neck while staring at the door, definitely trying to ignore both Sara and me.

 

     "Chanyeol ah, please choose. Just answer it and all of this will end." She beg again yet Chanyeol remain silent, i don't know why, he can always choose Sara without needing to think about my feeling. After all, i'm just his childhood friend, no more no less. "Can't we just end this war thing?" Chanyeol chuckled awkwardly, ignoring Sara's beg. "No." Sara insisted. I sighed as i look away from both of them, "Just tell her, Chanyeol. Just choose her and end this, Baekhyun is waiting for me." I muttered confidently, but inside i'm dying. Yet i don't want to be the reason for their breakup. Yes, i often wish for them to separate, but not because of myself as their er.

 

      I didn't expect for anything, because he is hers. Yet his answer make me surprise and turn to look at him to make sure he isn't lying. "Choose what? Both of you are important to me, i can't choose! I don't want to lose any of my best friends and girlfriend." He muttered, i sighed. At least i'm important, even for only being a best friend. Sara suddenly scoffed before laughing hurtfully, "You're so slow, Chanyeol. I didn't mean it that way, i mean who's presence is more important for you, she or me?" She smile faintly.

 

     Chanyeol sighed tiredly, "Really, Sara? Please don't bring this up again." I blinked, so Sara have ask this to Chanyeol? Wow, that girl really hate my presence. "No, i won't stop until you give me a proper answer, Yeol." She gritted her teeth. "You're just being jealous." Chanyeol straches his hair in frustration, yet Sara still stare at him in a demanding way.

 

     "So what if i'm jealous, Chanyeol? I'm your girlfriend! Of course i'll be jealous if you always space a glance at this particullar girl and not me, your own girlfriend!" She cried. She sobs while shooking her slowly, "I can't stand this, Yeol. It hurts so bad. I just need to clear this thing out by asking you, yet you never answer! I don't want to lose you."

 

     I remain silent, she really love Chanyeol. So she has been keeping her feeling too and i know how it feel to be jealous because the one you love look at someone else. But still, i hate her for taking Chanyeol away from me. Yet, i hate myself too. Being a coward, i keep my feelings from him and didn't even tried to confess because i'm scare that he might reject me and end our friendship. I know i don't ahve right to hate Sara, she wins after all because she's brave enough to sais the magical 3 words to him. While me watching all of it in the dark where i still didn't have any guts to confess.

 

     "You two suits each other after all. I'll just go home, sorry for making your girlfriend jealous." I muttered before i turn on my back, "Let's not speak to each other anymore, or she'll misunderstand." I said, but tears run down my eyes as i take a step foward. I still love you, but maybe today is the end of my love life, so i should back off and done chasing you.

 

     Suddenly someone pull my arm harshly as she pulled me out of the room, "Ya!" I growled as i tried releasing myself, yet Sara hold my arm with both of her hand while forcing me to follow her somewhere. "I don't need that kind of end! I don't want to win this again because you are a coward! I want he, himself, to choose either of us!" She muttered hurtfully and that surprise me. Even if she doesn't want to lose Chanyeol, she still play fair.

 

     "Ya! Kim Sara! Stop! Where are you taking her?! Ya!" Chanyeol keep on shouting while running behind us. Sara ignore him and add her speed with me trying to catch up with her. Soon, i found myself standing beside the pool with Sara still holding on my arm. My eyes widden, does she hate me that much and intend to throw me into the cold pool?

 

     Chanyeol stop his track when he relise that Sara bring me to the pool, "Omo! Don't jump!" His eyes widden, making both Sara and me rolled our eyes. "Who in the sane mind will jump into the pool as cold as this?" I gulped. The next secon, Sara lossen her grip and start walking away from me. She stand a few meters away from me. Now, both of us are standing on the edge of the pool.

 

     I saw Sara gulped when she turn to look at the pool once, before she take a deep breathe and turn to look at Chanyeol. "Now you should choose." She said lifelessly to Chanyeol, whose eyes widden. "You're insane, Sara!  Both of you will catch a cold if you jump in there!" He yelled and step foward to stop her, yet she show her palm and yelled back. "Stop right there, Park Chanyeol! You should choose, so both of us will know about your feeling! So i can make sure who's the one that you love!"

 

     Chanyeol's face turn paled, i know what he's thinking. tch, that guy won't let any of us get drench. He doesn't have any heart to make one of us wet, he's just plain stupid. Sara and Chanyeol have some staring contest before Chanyeol frown, like he realise something. Sara turn to look at me and in secons i could see she smile faintly at me, like she has gave up.

 

     "Let's jump on the count of three, Hyemi. He'll save one of us for sure." She smile and i feel somewhat wierd by her action. "One." She muttered as tear roll down her eyes, "Sara! Please stop all of this thing!" Chanyeol beg yet he doesn't have any guts to walk foward. "No! You need to realise about your own feeling! Two!" She hissed. I sighed and turn to stare at the water, maybe i won't get to school tomorrow because of this.

 

     Well, whatever. Noone care about me. Then the realisation hit me, i can't swim. I gulped, but whatever, i can just get a hold on the edge. "Three!" She yelled out loudly as i closed my eyes and jump to the pool like a mad man.

 

     SPLASHH!!!

 

     In secons, i found myself inside the big pool. My body become numb as the cold water drench me, i was going to swim up yet i have a hard time to do it because of my thick uniform. I start having a hard time to breathe and start struggling to get up, but i just keep falling down. Am i going to die now? I'll be die after i found Chanyeol doesn't choose me after all in the end? Great, how God love me! I gulped in fear of getting fainted and still trying to get up by struggling.

 

     Suddenly i feel a pair of arms was hugging me tightly. Protecting me from the cold. My eyes widden as my eyes found Chanyeol's face just milimeters away from me. I don't have any air left inside of me now and i start hitting his chest and as he got my message he bring me up to the surface.

 

     I cough when we finally on the surface, i start feeling dizzy as Chanyeol swim me to the edge. He patted my back as i cough, "It's alright now, Hyemi. Let all of the water out." He muttered worriedly as he keep patting my back. I cough lastly before i force a smile at him, i turn to search for Sara and my eyes widden. She was still standing by the edge of the pool without getting wet. She cheated.

 

     "Y-you cheated! You don't even jump, Sara!" I growled in hatred but surprissingly she laughed as tears rolling down her eyes, "I know i'm right from the start, my bad feelings always right." She laughed yet she cried too in the same time, her face was all red. "Haah, my choice for not jumping is right." She chuckled hurtfully. I start feeling pitty for her by looking at her conditions, she's all hurts. Somehow, i found myself a year ago in her now. Depressed.

 

     "He love you from the start, i should have let him go that time. But i just love him too much, that i want to keep him for myself." She cried and closed her eyes with the back of her hand, now she's having a hard time to laugh and just choose to cry. "Sara ah.." Chanyeol start yet she yelled at him to shut up, "I don't need your pitty, Yeol! After all i'm the reason for you to keep your feelings down! Just because i'm motherless and my father hang around every night, you took pitty on me and abandon her! You never love me from the start!" She cried and my eyes widden in shocked, so that's her past.

 

     Chanyeol sighed, "I loved you, Sara. I don't took pitty on you, i did really love you that time. But now, i can't keep ignoring my 17 years one-sided love any longer. I'm sorry." He finally confessed and i stare at him with my wide eyes. So, after all of this time i was so dumb to think that he might leave me alone if i confessed, when the truth is he love me back.

 

     "And you weren't planing to jump even if i choose you, you scare of cold water." He add with a faint smile. Sara chuckled lightly as she wipe her tears away, "You got me, but whatever, we're done, Yeol. You win Hyemi, so don't be the coward like years ago." She said lastly before turning on her back, "Wait, Sara!" I called but she just waved her right hand and walk out of the place, leaving Chanyeol and me alone. I gulped because of the awkwardness, but he sighed and get out of the pool before he lend his hand. "Here." He was wearing his straight face as i hold on his hand before i get out of the water too.

 

     He fake a cough, "I.. I'll get you towel." He said before walking away to a room where they keep the towels, it only took him few secons before he walk out of the room with a towel on his shoulder and one on his hand. "Come here." He muttered and i step closer to him, before i found him wipping my face with the towel. Then he dry my hair gently and that make me melt, so i keep staring at my feet to avoid any eye contact with him.

 

     We remain silent as he keep drying my hair before putting the towel around my shoulder to make me warm, then he dry himself in silence. I gulp as i hold my towel tightly, it's so awkward. We need to talk about something. I lift my head to found him still busy wipping his hand, he won't open his shirt even when it's wet infront of me. I turn to look at other side before i open my mouth to start a conversation.

 

     "Chanyeol ah." "Hyemi ah." Both of us said in the same time and i gulped before turning to look at him who was bitting his lower lip, "You first." He said, but i shook my head. "No, you first." Chanyeol shook his head, "No, ladies first." And we start the competition on who's going to be first. "Okay, stop this." He sighed before straing at me, we have an eye contact before both of us laugh.

 

     I smile, "I love you."

 

     Finally, i said it. After al of this time, finally i can said it out loud to him. His eyes widden, but says nothing. "You know what, it hurts to know the one that you love confess to a girl, and i heard it all by myself, by my own ears. I was hidding behind the walls that time, you have no idea how i felt when you left me to this school." I chuckled, i was trying to act cold yet a tear roll down my eyes and soon i can't stop it anymore. "I really hate you for living me like that, stupid giant." I cried.

 

    He walk to me before pulling me for a hug, "I'm sorry for being so dense, i even thought that you love Baekhyun and choose to back off, idiot." He said as i cry on his chest, "I love you too, Song Hyemi." He whisphered beside my ear and without warning he lift my chin.

 

     He kiss me.

 

 

 

     I had once wished for God to stop the time on the time when we're happily together, so he'll be mine and only mine. And once again, please stop the time, and i'll cherish this kiss more than anything in this world because now i can live a better life with him, forever.

 

 

 

 

 


THE END!

Thank you for reading and subbing my story until now >< tehee~

Love ya!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL. Yeah, that was suppose to be the original ending for this story :p

No, i'm not joking!

But being a diligent author i am.. Eww.. oh god. What am i writing! /flip table/ i thought about more plots so i can continue the story until it hits 50+ chapters!! Yey~ So be happy, this lazy author will writes lot of chapters again for this story.

I hope you're happy with me writing more chapters for this story. Or i'm being the only one who's excited? T_T huhuu..

well, tell me your opinion about my story!! I would love to heard any suggestion and criticism from all of my lovely subbies!!

Thank you again~!