Chapter. 05

please, stop the time

C hapter. 05

This Ruined Friendship

 


Your's POV

 

     I walk slowly to my class, it's monday already. I hope Chanyeol won't mad again, i walk inside the class. I saw Chanyeol was talking with Sara, of course i'm jealous. But i should make up with Chanyeol first, then think about Sara. "Channie ah.." I call softly when i'd reach my seat, he look at me with a frown and look back to Sara, like i wasn't there. Sara give me an apologise look, what should she apologise about? tch.

 

     "Ya, Chanyeol ah. It wasn't like what you thought." I said again, but Chanyeol just took a deep breath and continue his chats with Sara. "Chanyeol! I'm sorry okay? We are sorry. But still, it wasn't like what you thought." I yelled a bit, and at last he look at me. "Wasn't like what i thought ? Can you even read my mind ? You don't even know my thought that time." Chanyeol frown deeper at me, i know he was really mad this time. I lower my head, "But still, we.." I was going to expain, but he cut me, "Whatever. I don't care." And he walk out of the class, even hitting some table. Our classmate look at him wierdly, and i just sighed.

 

      Sara look at me as i sit, and i throw my bag hardly to the floor. "What the hell." I muttered, i'm really dissapointed right now. Chanyeol, that giant doesn't even trust me. "Hyemi ah, are you fighting with Chanyeol oppa?" Sara asked. I slam my palm to the desk, pissed, earning everyone attention. This girl even call him oppa ? How close are they now. Talking to her won't make my mood brighting, but worse!

 

      "Not your business! No need to worry about us, or even him!" I hissed while glaring Sara, she's trembling a bit and lower her head. "M-mianhae." She muttered softly, and i walk away from my seat, out of my class.

 

       I was walking in the corridor, when i saw Chanyeol. I want to call him when he turn to look at me, but he aside his head and walk away from me. I sighed, i feel like crying. I need someone to confort me, i look around to find Baekhyun or Sehun. I don't have bestfriend who is the same gender with me, every girls just envy me because i was close to EXO-K. Yes they treat me good, but they doesn't even count me as friend. Except for Ahri and Jihyun, our football team's manager.

 

     I walk to Sehun's classroom, luckily he was there. "Sehun oppa.." I muttered, and Sehun look at me. "Omo, Hyemi ah. Come here to oppa~" He sang while opening his arms for a hug, i could see girls were glaring jealously to me, but i just shrugged it off, i just need someone to confort me now. I walk to him and hug him, he even told me to sit on his lap and i just did it, still hugging him. "Oppa, Chanyeol doesn't want to hear my explaination." I pout sadly, Sehun patted my head. "Don't worry, hyemi ah. We'll give him his surprise party and change his mind. Later after school come here again, neh?" He smile and i nodded.

 

     One of Sehun's friends come, "Ya, Sehunnie. Is that your girlfriend? Cause you see, you two just make girls there die for jealousy." He said while pointing at the bunch of girls, that was squishing anything that they found. We just shook our head together, innocently. "But you act like one." One of the girls yelled, "Well for your info, Hyemi like Chanyeol, not me." Sehun facepalm himself, and i chuckled. "Jealous?" I tease Sehun, and he pout. I just laughed. Sehun's classmate just stare at us, and the girls sighed in realieve. I keep on talking about Chanyeol to Sehun until the bell ring. I sighed, "Oppa, i don't feel like going back to that class, really." Sehun smile and tell me to go, he say it will be alright. So i walk out of his class, and went straight to mine.

 

     I knock at the door, because our teacher has come. '"Sorry, i'm late, Ms. Ahn." I bow a bit and she nodded, then i walk back to my seat. I look at Chanyeol, but he doesn't even look back at me. He just being busy with notes, i sighed. Then Chanyeol's phone vibrate, i saw him read it. I took a peek, it was from Suho telling him not to go home earlier later, and wait at the school's gate. But Chanyeol just close it and slip it to his pocket with poker face, i could guess he won't come.

 

      I throw him a letter, he just stare at it and throw it away. I throw him some letters again, and he glare at me. "Pick it!" I hissed to him, and he did, he read it. You should come or else, giant! Was written there. He just frown at me, annoyed. Then look back to the teacher, i just sighed.

 

     The bell ring, it's break time. I try to talk to Chanyeol, but he doesn't bulge, not even glancing at me. I saw EXO-K were walking not far from me, so i run there. "Annyeong, Hyemi ah!" They greet me and i just jump and hug Baekhyun tightly, he step back a bit. 'Ya, only bacon who get a hug?" Kai pout, but i just ignore it. "Oppa, he really doesn't want to heard my explaination!" I break the hug, Kyungsoo patted my back, "He'll understand later. Just wait. Now go back to your class, neh?" He smile, and i nodded slowly before walking back to my clas, lifelessly.

 

     The lesson start again, but Chanyeol still doesn't talk to me. "Chanyeol ah." "Channie ah." "Giant." "Oppa.." I keep on calling him softly while staring at him, i could see he stop writing when i call him oppa. But it just some secons, then he start writing notes back without taking any glance at me. I thought it won't be a big problem if i just go out with EXO-K but without him, whoever thought he'll be mad like this. He never mad at me.

 

     For the third time, the bell ring. School end. "Don't go home first!" I shout while pointing to Chanyeol, and he just stare at me, confused. I run to Sehun's class as fast as i could, i can't wait to give Chanyeol his surprise party, then he'll forgive me, right?

 

     "Oppa!" I beam happily, when i saw them already opening the cake box. "Back then you look lifeless, like there wasn't any hope. But now, you're happy? You're a busy girl huh." Kyungso chuckled while shooking his head slowly, i just smile. "Let's go!" I said, and walk out of the class. Suho give me the cake, he told me take i'm the one who should give Chanyeol his surprise cake. Sehun was holding some balloons, and Kai holding a bucket of glitter paper for throwing it to Chanyeol.

 

     We walk to the school gate, my heart beat faster than normal. I saw Chanyeol's back standing beside the gate, i bit my lips and close my eyes. We walk slowly, "Omo!" Kai suddenly muttered, i open my eyes. And to my shock there was Sara standing infront of him, laughing with him. Chanyeol even have a box in his hand, which i could guess it was a present from Sara. I, Baekhyun, and Sehun stand on our spot, we're to shocked to move. Sehun even lossen his grip, and that make the balloons flew away. While Suho, Kyungsoo, and Kai squel happily, thinking that Chanyeol has a girlfriend. Well, i can't blame them, they don't know about my feeling toward Chanyeol.

 

     "Hope you like my present, oppa." Sara smile to Chanyeol, and he smile back while scratching his hair, shyly. "Hey, Sara ah. Come to my party this night." Chanyeol grin. Tears start to form on both of my eyes as Sara nodded, but it doesn't flow out. I just stare at their figure blankly, i lost hope. I feel my legs getting weaker, i blink as tear drop. "I.. I should go." I hand the cake to Suho and that make him look at me, confused. Baekhyun try to hold me with grabbing my hand, but his eyes widden when he saw tears flow down my cheeks, while my expression? None. I don't even stare at anything, my mind just go on blank. Baekhyun lossen his grip still staring at me, and i run as fast as i could into the school building again.

 

     Chanyeol turn around when he heard my footsteps running away, but he doesn't see me. "When are you guys here?! I don't realise it." Chanyeol laughed and walk to EXO-K, Sara following behind him slowly. "Happy birthday, Channie!" Suho, Kai, and Kyungsoo smile happily, while Baekhyun and Sehun keep on staring at Sara coldly. "Sorry for not inviting you playing with us back then, it's because we're looking for a cake for you." Suho smile, and Chanyeol nodded happily.

 

     Chanyeol stare at them, looking around, "Where is Hyemi?" Baekhyun scoffed with Chanyeol question, and make all of eyes look at him, "Now that you search for her, after playing with this girl." Baekhyun said, eyeeing Sara from the top to the bottom, cross his arm arrogantly. Sara step closer to Chanyeol a bit, scared of Baekhyun's cold stare. Even Sara notice another boy is glaring at her too, that was Sehun.

 

     "What? There's no problem, right? Well Sara is Hyemi's friend too." Chanyeol said, Sara was taken a bit. She doesn't tell Chanyeol what i said that morning, she just gulped. She know i hate her, but she act like she doesn't notice. There was silence, then Chanyeol change the topic, but he still worried about why I wasn't there. "Oh, this is Sara. Kim Sara." Chanyeol introduce Sara to EXO-K.

 

     "Annyeong, Kim Jungmyeon imnida." Suho smile, he doesn't tell her his nickname. Suho still confuse why i run away from our plan, so he doesn't want to be too close with Sara first. "I'm Kim Jongin, nice to meet you Sara-ssi. You can call me Kai." Kai grin playfully, "Annyeong, Sara-ssi. Kyungsoo imnida, you can call me D.O." Kyungsoo smile a bit. The introduction was smooth, just when it was Baekhyun and Sehun turn. It turn gloomy. "Baekhyun." "Sehun." They said, simply. Still eyeeing Sara from the top to the bottom, with their cold stares.

 

     Sara nodded slowly, trembling. She even sweating a bit, scared. Chanyeol look at them, confused. "Ya, Baekhyun ah, Sehunnie. What is this about? You're to cold, you know." He raise and eyebrow, and that make Sehun glare turn to Chanyeol, but not Baekhyun. "You ask why? Think by yourself, idiot!" Sehun hissed, and EXO-K eyes widden except for Baekhyun. "B-bwoh, did Sehun just call me.. idiot?" Chanyeol ask Kai bluntly, and Kai nodded while looking at Sehun again still shock.

 

     "Nah right, Sehun ah. You just ruin everything, Yeollie. And get rid of this girl, i don't like her." Baekhyun look at Chanyeol while pointing at Sara, and Sara step back while lowering her head again. "What the, what is your problem? What did she do wrong to you?" Chanyeol frown at Baekhyun and Sehun. But Baekhyun just took a last glance at Sara, then turn to his back. "Come on Sehun, just leave that slow brain giant." He said and walk away, Sehun walk to Sara when she look up a bit, Sehun bow a bit to Sara's height. "Watch who you're flirting with." Sehun whispher. Sara's eyes were watery, as Sehun walk away following Baekhyun.

 

     "Oh, Chanyeol. You don't need to prepare Hyemi, Sehun, and my dishes for your party this night. Cause we won't come." Baekhyun turn his head, and turn back to walk away. "What did i do wrong to them?" Chanyeol ask Kyungsoo, but he shrugged, "I don't know too." Kyungsoo said. "Then what should we do now? This surprise party was ruined. Geez, I'll go home now. Don't worry, i'll come this night, not like them." Kai sighed and throw the bucket angriy, before walking away to his car. Suho and Kyungsoo leave too, leaving Chanyeol who was still trying to connect about what happen just now. Don't blame him, he was a slow thinker.

 

     Back to me, i was sitting of the floor with my back resting on the wall. I just stare at nothing, tears doesn't flow out my eyes, i just keep on sobbing. Back then when i run to the school's building, my legs give up and i fall to the floor. I was too shock, to control my anger and tears. I don't know what time is it now, but it's already a bit dark. But i still sitting there like a doll, not moving, just sobbing. I keep on wondering, how could my friendship with Chanyeol ruined when Sara came. 17 years friendship was ruined, in just 1 week time. It's not really ruined, it's just become apart.

 

     It's start raining, i just keep staring at nothing. I know this wasn't like the usual me, i won't cry this easily. I used to think i won't cry just because of a guy even tought it was Chanyeol, but now i was crying because of him. I was crying on his special day, a day that i should cherish too. How i wish i could just run through the rain, then get hit by a car or even a bus, and got amnesia. I still want to live, okay? I'm so pathetic, huh?

 

     "Hyemi! Hyemii ah!!" I heard someone calling my name, but i was to weak to shout back. I don't even regconise the voice because of the rain, then i heard footsteps. "Omo! Hyemi ah!" I turn my head a bit, i saw Baekhyun and Sehun running to my place. I try to smile, but tear flow down. I just continue sobbing while closing my eyes. I don't want Baekhyun and Sehun become sad because of me too. I feel a warm thing on my back, Baekhyun open his school's jacket and put it on me. I smile a bit.

 

     "You shouldn't force yourself to smile, Hyemi ah." Sehun patted my hair slowly, and i start to cry like a child. "Just let it out, Hyemi." Baekhyun hug me, and i cry louder, "Oppa.. What did i do wrong to deserve all of this?" I cried, and they lowerred their heads. Baekhyun carry me on his arms, "Let's go home, you'll have a fever if you stay like this." I still crying while hugging Baekhyun's jacket because the weather become cold, Sehun following behind.

 

     In our way, Baekhyun stop. I look up, and find Chanyeol and Sara in the corridor. I was shock as tears going to flow out again, i close my face with Baekhyun's jacket. I can't let Chanyeol see me like this, and i know Baekhyun realise my movement on his arms. "Omo, is that Hyemi?! What happen to her?!" Chanyeol walk to us, panic. But Sehun stop him, "Stay back, we'll take care of her. Just take care of your girl there!" He glare at Chanyeol, "Sara wasn't my girlfriend!" Chanyeol hissed, he was already pissed with Baekhyun and Sehun's attitude today.

 

     "Just let me see Hyemi face, to make sure she was alright." Chanyeol yelled, i, who has hold my voice back then, said, still covering my face. "Chanyeol, leave me today. I need to rest, i just don't feel like talking to you today, neh? Let's just talk tomorrow." Chanyeol sighed, but he said yes. Then Baekhyun carry me away, he run to his car. Sehun help him to open the door, and Baekhyun let me in. Then Sehun run to his own car.

 

     Chanyeol just stare at the cars, as they drive away. Sara frown sadly, she know it's all because of her. But she won't give up, she try to make Chanyeol's mood brightenned. But it just half- worked, Chanyeol smile, but he was still sad. He just can hope, i'll come to his party in some hours.

 

     Yet, i didn't appear

 

     I was sick, i got a fever. Whenever i hope Chanyeol was the one who take care of me, he doesn't. There were just Baekhyun and Sehun who take care of me, how can i love Chanyeol rather than Baekhyun or Sehun? I don't know. What i know is, he has steal my heart. Chanyeol has my heart now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Annyeong~

Your author-nim has come back.

Life as a senior high schooler was tough! There were many homeworks and tests even though we just come back to school for 2 weeks after a long holiday. Even we have 15 different subjects, which make me shock when ljexolove told me that she only have 8 subjects. How i envy her (T.T)

You should be her friend! She was really friendly!

And special shoutout for my loyal subscriber, they also commenting sweet things about my story whenever i was just a beginner !! <3

Be friend with them too, and you won't regret >< These three people was really kind and friendly!

SooRaa

KrisLovers

 

wait for the next update, kay? Sorry if it took me forever to update. lol