Chapter. 27

please, stop the time

C hapter. 27

Apart

 


Your's POV

 

     Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and i walk together back to the class. Luckily, the teacher hasn’t show up. “Oppa!” We jump because of the sudden voice, Sara’s. “Where have you been? I was looking for you, but--.” She stop talking when she see me behind Chanyeol, and i know she was jealous, why couldn’t she? Even i, who wasn’t Chanyeol’s girlfriend can feel jealous because he was sticking with other girl. I stiffed when i stare at her eyes back, i could see a hint of anger on her eyes, but she manage to keep it to herself so the others won’t notice about it. What the hell is that? She wasn't suppose to be angry with me.

 

     Chanyeol strached the back of his neck, "Ah, i'm sorry. I was talking about something with my friends." I heard Sara sighed, "Oh.." She muttered before walking back to her seat. "Sara ah." Chanyeol follow her, trying to explain to Sara. I sigh, see? He choose her over us. "That girl sure is a ." Baekhyun hissed while rolling his eyes, i just remain silent.

 

     The teacher enter the class, so i walk back to my seat with Baekhyun following me. The lesson start and the teacher start explaining about her subject. I'm bored so i turn to take a look at Chanyeol's seat, which was beside Sara's. Chanyeol was whispering to her, but she keep on ignoring him until he sighed and turn to look at the teacher instead. I shook my head lightly, yeah, Baekhyun's right. That girl sure is a , she was spoilled with Chanyeol's kindness, for real.

 

     "Where are you looking at?" Baaekhyun whisphered and i point my finger to Chanyeol's seat, "Look, she ignored Chanyeol just because he was talking with us? I don't even ignore her when she steal Chanyeol from us!" I roll my eyes and Baekhyun nodded, agreeing. "Told you so, she's a . Just let her be." He roll his eyes back.

 

      I was about to whispher back to Baekhyun when suddenly the teacher yelled, "Byun Baekhyun and Song Hyemi, is there anything you want to share to all of us?" She raise an eyebrow, both of us turn to her while shooking our heads. "Don't talk in my class next time, i forgive you today because this is the first time." She said again and we nodded, we bow once before the teacher turn back to the whiteboard.

 

     I sighed and Baekhyun chuckled secretly, "We'll continue the gossip on break time." He winked and sent me stupid grin. "Ya! Byun Baekhyun, what did i told you just now?!" The teacher yelled, making Baekhyun jump from his seat. "A-ah, Mianhae." He bow multiple times and the teacher stare at him (like this -_-), Baekhyun gulped before sitting back to his seat. "Serve you right." I smirk and he roll his eyes.

 

     After a long time of lessons, the bell ring, break time. I stand up from my seat and turn to look at Chanyeol who was trying to talk to Sara again, but this time Sara nod slowly. I saw Chanyeol's face brightten and he hug Sara tightly, with smiles on both of their faces. My jaws tightten, i feel something stab my heart hard. Is Sara the only one that can make him brightten? I sighed.

 

     "Why, Hyemi ah?" Baekhyun poked my shoulder, i shook my head slightly. "I think i'm not going to eat with you, oppa. I have something to do." I fake a smile before walking away from Baekhyun, passing Chanyeol and Sara before stepping out of the class.

 

     I don't know where i'm going, i just follow wherever my feet lead me. I don't really know about the school too, but i won't die if i get lost right? I was deeply in thought as i walk to whoever know where. If only i can be closer to Chanyeol like the past again, i'll be very grateful. Can i? Is there any space in his heart for me even if it's just a tiny bit of it? I hope so.

 

     I turn to look around me, i was in the football pitch of M High, it's not so different with my past school's pitch. I walk slowly inside the pitch before falling to my kness. I look around as my eyes turn watery. I miss playing football, i miss running in the field. I throw away my hobbies of football, just because of Chanyeol. I just realise it now, i was so dumb. But still i can't play if my partner isn't Chanyeol, i still remember the last match when i mess up just because Chanyeol wasn't there for me. I chuckled softly while playing with the grasses.

 

     I turn to my sitting position while hugging my knees, i don't need to worry because i use a pants inside my skirt. I look around the pitch while remembering the times when Chanmi is still alive, even when we're just in primary school. I remember the first time i play football, i fall multiple times and hurts my knees badly, Chanyeol was there helping me and he told me that it's better if i stop playing football, because i'm a girl.

 

     A smile appear on my lips. When i know Chanyeol love football, i practice playing football even in rain. Because of one thing, i want to be with Chanyeol. I like whatever he like. I really love him, i was so scared to confess until suddenly Sara come and took him away. I can't believe i was so stupid and let him go that time, now i can't get him back easily. I'm really pathetic, wasn't i?

 

     Tears start to roll down my eyes and i sobs to my knees, there weren't anyone there so i can cry freely. "I miss him so much." I muttered between my sobs, it's getting louder as i remember the past time when Chanyeol was with me. "I miss you, Chanyeol." I cried. I want to go back to the time when we were together, when he was always there only for me. I want him back, please. Please, return him to me. Don't take him away from me, "I beg you, Sara. Give me back my Chanyeol." I cried.

 

     If Chanyeol didn't exist and i don't love him. My life will be nothing but boredom. I want to tell him that i love him, i want to be with him forever until i feel like stopping the time. But i know, that won't happen. If only he appear suddenly, can i trust him that he will come back to me? But i shouldn't hope to much, because Chanyeol is Sara's now.

 

      "Hyemi? What are you doing?"

 

     My eyes widden as i lift my head to look at the guy, Chanyeol. Can i hope.. "Omo, Hyemi ah! Why are you crying? Any bugs bite you?" He squat to my level. "No, what do you thing i am? Kindergarden kids?" I roll my eyes and wipe my remaining tears away, Chanyeol laughed. "Well yeah, kiddo." He chuckled and i hit his arm hard. "Ya! You still love hitting people huh?" He pout and rub his arm, i remain silent. I don't know how i feel right now. I can't believe he appear suddenly.

 

      His hand make it way to my face and he rub it gently, making my eyes widden as i stare at him. He smile softly, "Don't cry, you look ugly when you cry Hyemi ah." he whispher, making my blush. I nod my head and move his hand away, i could feel my heartbeats like it's going to explode in second. He smile before pulling both my hands up, i rub off the dirt from my skirt before standing properly. "So, mind telling me why you cry just now?" He asked, but i shook my head.

 

      "Stingy! You won't die if you told me." He pout and i chuckled lightly, "I won't tell you!" I let out my tongue childishly, but sigh mentaly. How can i told him when he was the reason of all of this. "Whatever." He roll his eyes, but stop and turn to look behind me.

 

     He run passed me, i thought my heart stop because i think he'll leave me. Who ever thought he'll come back with a ball on his hand. "Who ever shoot three points first, win! Losers treat ice cream after school! Okay? Or you're affraid?" He beam happily, oh how i miss this Chanyeol. "Sure, who say i'm affraid?" I smirked and his eyes widden, "Omo, don't play to hard to me. I haven't play for a year already, be nice. Nae?" He pout cutely and i laugh, "I havent play for a year too, so it's fair enough." I wink and he laugh before nodding his head.

 

     "The game start, now!" He said and kick the ball to me, i start running with the ball. But it doesn't took a long time until i tripped, "Bwohya?! Are you that lame now, Hyena?" Chanyeol laugh crazzily and i pout while try to stand again, "I told you i haven't play for a year already!" I yelled and kick the ball right to his stomach. "Ouch! That's hurt!!" He yelled and kick the ball back to me, but i can catch it. I let out my tongue again, but he start laughing again. "You know you can't catch the ball with your hands, that's one yellow-card for you." He smirk and i facepalm myself.

 

    "Whatever." I roll my eyes and start running with the ball again and kick it to the goal, Chanyeol gasped. "Ya! That was cheating! The game haven't start yet!" He yelled and i roll my eyes, "You say it has start, one point for me, you can't denied it." I smirk and he pout before nodding his head. "Okay then, serious time." He say and steal the ball from me, i yelled before running after him.

 

     We play together while laughing and trip multiple times, just like the old time and i can't deny it that i love it. Chanyeol shoot a goal, then i did too. Just when i want to shoot to the goal so i can make three point, the bell suddenly ring and i stop. "Aww, we should go back to class and i'm sweating!" I sighed, but Chanyeol appear and steal the ball from me before kicking it into his last goal.

 

     I gaped, "That's cheating, Channie!!" I yelled and he laugh, "Who told you to stop? Ice cream after school~" He give me a peace sign and i roll my eyes before nodding. "Come on, we need to wash our face before going back to the class." I said and walk away from him, but suddenly Chanyeol pull my arm to stop me. "Let's ditch." He smirk.

 

     I remain silent for a while to think and a smirk appear on my lips when i thought about what he was saying. "But if the teachers find out, you take the blame!" I point a finger to him and he nodded while raising both of his hand, "Sure, why not? Teachers love me!" He beam and i hit his arm, "Oh please, Channie. Stop dreaming." I roll my eyes and he laugh.

 

     We walk to a small room, i assume it's the football club's room. "Take this." He throw me a bottle of water, i catch it before drinking it. "Ah, this is refresing." I muttered as i took a seat. Chanyeol was changing his tshirt with his casual shirt, before sitting beside me and took my bottle before drinking it.

 

     It was a long silence before Chanyeol breaking it, "Hyemi ah, i really want to know why you cry when i found you? Is it because you're lost?" He suddenly asked, i shook my head slowly. "It's really nothing, giant." I heard he sighed, "FIne if you don't want to tell me now." He muttered. It was a long silence again, but i break it. "It's just because i remember about the past." I finally say, making Chanyeol turn to face me. "And why you're crying about the past?" He asked again, i shrugged. "I just miss it." I admit it.

 

     We remain silent until Chanyeol sighed and sit properly again, staring straight into space. "Hyemi ah, in case you don't know." He muttered and i turn to stare at him, he turn to stare at me back, "I miss you." He blurt and my eyes widden, he look into my eyes with his sad gaze. "You know, i was hurt and shocked when you say i wasn't your friend anymore." He muttered sadly and suddenly i feel guilt.

 

      "Sometimes, i thought of coming back to that school and find you. But i can't leave Sara too, you know, it's a wrong-wrong situation." He sighed, i just listenning to him without saying anything. "You know, i feel so empty without you. I don't even know why. I miss the Hyemi that always yell and hit me so much." He chuckled.

 

     I smile, "I miss you too, giant. The guy who is so stupid and slow thinker, that make EXO K pissed." I blurt and he laugh, "Ya! You don't need to say that bluntly." He hit my arm lightly before laughing again, i chukled. "Just telling the truth." i shrugged.

 

     We keep on talking about the past non stop while laughing, just when we look at the time our eyes widden. "Omo! We've ditch two lesson! The next one is a killer teacher, we should go back." He said and pull me up, "Yeah sure, whose idea is it to ditch the lesson?" I roll my eyes and he laugh again. "But studying is boring!" He pout before pulling me with him, leaving the room.

 

      Both of us walk back to the class while laughing at each other, Chanyeol patting my head and i slap his arm. We're just three classes away from our class just when our teacher walk out the class, both of us freeze on our spot. But luckily, the teacher went to the opposide side. "We're lucky today." I giggled and he high-five with me. But what make us shocked was Sara and Baekhyun who walk out of the class.

 

      They turn to look at us, i could see Sara's wide eyes and Baekhyun's cold eyes. Both of us gulped. "A-annyeong?" I fake a smile as the both of them walk to me. "Get your arm away from her." Baekhyun said when he stand right infront of Chanyeol, i just realise it that Chanyeol's arm was on my shoulder. "Oh, sorry." He muttered and lift his arm away, i feel empty as i lose contact with him.

 

     "Where have you been?" Sara muttered, "We're just playing football and didn't hear the bell rings." Chanyeol lied and i nodded. It was just for some secons, but i feel Sara glare hurtfully at me before pulling Chanyeol away. "Let's go back to class, oppa. Mr. Kim will arrive any minutes." She muttered and Chanyeol follow her after sending me an appologitic smile. "Let's go back too, you're lucky i told the teacher that you're feeling sick and when to the clinic." Baekhyun said before walking away from me, i sighed and follow him back to class.

 

     If only the time stop. If only we can be together. Forever.

     I'm sure i don't need anything else in the world, except for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello~

Here is the update you've been waiting for! ><

And oh, bad news. -_- School exams start next week, just great.

I can't update then, i'm sorry T_T

I'm update once i finished the exam, okay?