Chapter. 25

please, stop the time

C hapter. 25

Confusion

 


Your's POV

 

    "S-school." I muttered silently, EXO K and i had arrive at M High School. New uniforms on us, new books in our bag, i gulped. "Come on, Hyemi." Baekhyun grin, or should i say, smirk. "Oppa, i'm scared." I said, making EXO K laugh. "What? The Hyemi is scared?" Sehun joked, and i hit his arm with a pout on my face. I feel someone patting my head, i lift my head. "Why scared, Hyemi ah? He won't eat you for sure." Kyungsoo smile, and i force a smile.

 

     "Ya! We have been standing here for 10 minutes! I'm going, with or without you all." Suho roll his eyes, and EXO K chuckled. "Come on." Baekhyun pull my hand gently, and i walk beside him, holding back his hand. "So, let's see our class." Sehun skip to the board and all of us follow behind him. We turn to the twelve grade list, and start searching for our name.

 

     12-A

     Kim Junmyeon

     Oh Sehun

 

     Sehun suddenly roll his eyes, "I'm with Suho, really?" Suho send him death glare, and Sehun gulped. We chuckled and keep on searching on the class list. "Found mine! Hyemi ah! We're in the same class, again!" Baekhyun grin, but his smile faded away and replace with a shocked expression. "Wae, Baek?" Kai ask and all of us turn to the paper.

 

     12-B

     Byun Baekhyun

     Kim Sara

     Park Chanyeol

     Song Hyemi

 

     I feel the world suddenly stop, "The hell.." Kyungsoo muttered with a big round eyes. "Sure, god love to play with Chanmi." Sehun said sarcastically. It's okay if i'm in the same class as Chanyeol or Sara, but both of them together!? I can't. I try to shrugged the thought off, "I have Baekhyun, i don't need to worry right?" I sighed, and all of them start feeling sad for me. "Yeah, you have me." Baekhyun said, trying to cheer you up. "You can always come to my classroom, if Baekhyun couldn't help you." Sehun grin, and Baekhyun hit his head. "Ya!" Sehun roll his eyes while patting his head, i chuckled and nod. I feel much better.

 

     12-C

     Do Kyungsoo

     Kim Jongin

 

     "Well, with Kai again." Kyungsoo laughed when he saw his name in the last class, Kai shrugged. "So, let's go find the classes." I smile and they nod, we walk along the corridor, it was unfamiliar for me. I heard some students murmerring something while glancing at me, i gulped. "Am i that bad or they're just looking at the devils behind me?" I muttered making EXO K laugh, Sehun rest his arm on my shoulder. "Are your ears that bad? They are talking about how beautiful are you, Hyemi!" He grin cheekily.

 

     Kai appear on the other side of me, "Well honey, what maknae said was right. Just focus on your ears, and hear what they say." He smile, making me blush. "Don't flatter her too much, she could be Ms. Cocky anytime." Baekhyun mocked, and i roll my eyes. "Shut up already, oppa." I muttered while walking straight to find our class. Maybe Kai's suggestion wasn't bad, so i focus to hear what they're murmerring about.

 

     "You see that girl? She was such a lucky girl, look at those boys who are clingy to her, they're so freaking handsome!"

     "Were they all her boyfriend? Wow, such a playgirl there."

    

     I frown and bitting my lower lips after hearing some comment, see? I was right, they're fangirling about EXO K. I start to walk unconfortably, and Sehun seem to know it. "Are you okay? Nervous?" He ask, and i slightly nod. Then i heard another comment from the students, and i feel my cheek redden.

 

     "I envy her! She's so freaking cool and cute in the same time! How i wish i was her!"

     "Are they new students? I never see that pretty one in the middle of those unfamiliar boys."

     "You should ask her out, bro."

     "Maybe, haha. But it's hard, can you see her friends faces?! Maybe one of them are her boyfriend."

    

     "What? Feeling unconfortable with those coment, Hyemi ah?" Kai ask when he saw my blushing face, i just remain silent. "Look who's the popular one? I think we're being ignore!" Baekhyun fake a pout, making me blush even more. "Shut up or i'll kick you." I roll my eyes, and turn to a class door. 12-C. "Well, i guess this's our class, see you later." Kyungsoo wave at us, and walk inside the class with Kai following behind, soon we heard some squealing girls voice.

 

     Suho roll his eyes, "I guess they're already popular in secons." He said, and i laughed. "Jealous? But i guess, when you and Sehun enter your class, girls will be fangirling too." You smirk, and he shooks his head while crossing his arm. "No, i'm not jealous. I don't care." He said arrogantly, "Liar." Baekhyun murmer softly, while giggling. "Ya! I heard it!" Suho half yelled, and we laugh.

 

     12-B. I look at the front door. "See you later, i guess." I muttered, and Sehun patted my head. "Don't be affraid! Baekhyunnie is there with you." He grin and i nodded, "Bye." I wave at both Suho and Sehun as the walk to their class that was beside ours, i turn to look at Baekhyun. "I don't think this is a good idea, really." I sighed, but he remain silent while smiling at me. "Don't be, let's do this together." He try to cheer me up, and i nod.

 

     The class was loud, we can heard their voices from the corridor. But when we enter it, the voice down and all of them turn to the door direction, to us. I gulped, and walk inside the class slowly searching for two empty seats. "There." Baekhyun point to a pair of tables on the back of the class, beside the window. "Your favorite place for class." He smirk and i chuckled, the students keep on looking at us and that sent me shiver.

 

     I walk to the seat and put my bag on the chair, Baekhyun did too until a girl greet us. "Annyeong, are you the new students?" She smile, and we nod, smiling back at her. "By the way, i'm Ahreum! Park Ahreum! I'm the class leader, hope we can be friends." She smile, and i notice that she send a wink to Baekhyun, making him frown a bit. I giggled silently.

 

     "Nice to meet you, i'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." He smile and she nodded, when you're about to intorduce yourself, she stop you. "Song Hyemi, you don't need to introduce yourself. You're quit popular as Chanmi duet, i guess." She slightly smile while shaking hands with me, my eyes widden. "How did you know?" You muttered, she smile to you. "I'm M's football team manager, for your information." She said, and my mouth formed an O shape.

 

     "So, do you want to join our group now? Well, i had asked Chanyeol once, but he refuse." She shrugged cassualy, i frown when his name was mention. I remain silent, and Ahreum raise an eyebrow. Baekhyun suddenly fake a cough and both of us turn to him, "I'm being ignore here?" He chuckled and i shok my head, Ahreum chuckled, "I'm sorry. Tell me your answer about my offer later, Hyemi ah. Annyeong~" She smile before walking away from both of us, "That was close." Baekhyun said, and i nod after muttering a thanks to him. I don't want to join their team, even Chanyeol don't. So, i won't too.

 

     The door suddenly open widely, i gasped and turn to the door. "Ah! Back to school!!! I still miss my bed, for real!" A familiar voice whinned, and all of the classmates laugh. "Yo! Chanyeol, you lazy !" One of the boy shout, and all of them laugh. Chanyeol walk cassualy to the classroom, and stop when he saw me. His eyes widden slightly.

 

     "Hyemi.."

 

     I gulped slowly, when a girl behind Chanyeol look at me with wide eyes. Sara. The classroom suddenly turn silent again, and all of the classmates look at both of us. "What is it, Chanyeol? What's up with that hot new girl?" I heard one of his guy friends whispher to him, Chanyeol remain silent. Ahreum face lift up, without knowing what's happening, she yelled. "So, Chanmi! Do you want to enter the football team?"

 

     "Sorry Ahreum ah/ Ahreum-sshi. But, no." Both of us say in the same time, making all of the classmates laugh. "You two are the Chanmi? No wonder you're so good together when playing football, you're cohesive together." The other guy laugh, and i turn uneasier. I turn to look at Sara, she looks like she's going to cry. So, they're still dating.

 

     "A-annyeong, Chanyeol ah." I muttered, and Chanyeol nodded his head slowly. "Annyeong, Hyemi ah." He force a smile, and i could see he was sweating. We keep on staring on each other silently, until one of the girls giggle, breaking the silence. "Chanyeol oppa, don't stare at other girl to long when you have your girlfriend watching behind you with that hurtfull eyes." And the other girls smirk, i asume they don't like Sara in the first place.

 

     "I-i should leave." Sara said and run out of the class, Chanyeol shocked and run to follow her. "Ya! Sara ah!" He shout, when he was out of the classroom. The girls high five to each other, and turn with a smile to me. I force a smile back, and they turn their heads back, start to gossipping again.

 

     Baekhyun sigh, "Just ignore them, Hyemi ah." He look at me, feeling pitty for me. "No, oppa. I'm fine." I said and take a seat, i sighed before turning to the window. Same school nor different, there's no different, because he still choose Sara over me. But i feel pitty for Sara, she even hated here. It's tough being Sara, i guess. I scoffed mentally, how could i pitty her when she stole Chanyeol away from me. I close my eyes slowly.

 

     I hope, i have the chance to get Chanyeol back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey there, fellas~

Don't be a shy readers, so comment please T_T

The comment start to decrease, and i'm sad *ugly sobs*

Well, it's okay kk

Oh! Don't forget to check out my new story, nae? ;)

Enjoyy!!