Chapter. 19

please, stop the time

C hapter. 19

Change

 


Your's POV

 

     EXO and i had gone around seoul for a weeks. But little did they know, i'd been suferring from that day at myeongdong until the last day of the hoiday. Tomorrow, EXO M will be leaving and we'll enter our school back. I'd been crying since the last day i saw Chnayeol too, and i could guess EXO was slightly pissed with Chanyeol. "I'll get back here next year, and find that giant to kill him, seriously." Luhan rolled his eyes, i chuckled a bit. "I'm serious, i promise you that i'll come back here next year only to find that giant!" Luhan chuckled, but i remain silent.

 

     Promise.

 

     "I don't care about something called promise now." I muttered silently, apparently EXO heard it and Luhan shut his mouth close. "We don't promise you, Hyemi. We're just sure that we'll get here next year." Lay smiled, and i nodded a bit. "So, see you next year?" I asked, i feel sad because they are leaving when i'd a hard time now. "Nae, goodbye Hyemi ah." Xiumin kissed my cheek and i grin at him, "Don't stress yourself just by thinking of that giant, nae?" Tao hugged me and i nodded slowly, feeling unsure.

 

     "Don't forget us!" Chen ruffled my hair and i laughed while nodding at him, then Kris hugged me, "Goodbye." He said shortly and i smile, he always like that. Such a cold city man, really. "See you next year, Hyemi!" Luhan hugged me and i hug him back, while nodding. Lay patted my head while saying goodbye lastly. "Goodbye, oppa!" I wave at them as they walk out of my room, going to Suho's house to pack their stuff and go back to China tomorrow early in the morning.

 

      I sighed when i could heard car's engine leaving my house, they'd leave until next year. I jump to my bed, and take my phone from my pocket. I unlock my phone and Chanyeol's picture appear as the home screen. I feel my eyes become blurry, as tear roll down from my eyes when i wipe Chanyeol's face on the home screen.

 

     I touch the option button, and change my home screen into a pictures of a black rose. I lock my phone and throw it away somewhere, and it make a loud sound. I sighed again, i hope he's joking about everything. And when i come to school tomorrow, i'll see him smiling at me and tell me that he is staying. I sighed lastly before entering my dream land.

 

 


 

 

     My alarm ring, and i wake up. I pack my new books into my bag. I walk to bath and brush my teeth before taking my bag straight downstair, "Annyeong eomma." I greet my mom as i take a slice of french toast with my hand and put the whole of it inside of my mouth, making my cheek chubby. "I'm oin." I mumbled still eating the toast, i was going to say 'i'm going' okay?

 

     As i walk out of my house waiting for a car, i was waiting for a expensive but simple car. But a sport car appear, Baekhyun's car arrive. Omo, i forgot about Baekhyun being the one picking me. Geez. I thought i was going to go with Chanyeol right now. I sighed secretly before closing the door and enter Baekhyun's car. "Annyeong oppa." I smile and he smile back.

 

     He drive to our school, "Oppa, have EXO M leave to the airport?" I asked after a long silence on the car, and Baekhyun hummed in respond. It was silence again, but Baekhyun break it. "I wish i'm in the same class as you, Hyemi ah." He grin at me, and i smile while nodding. It should be great to be in the same class as Baekhyun, wasn't it?

 

     After we arrive, i saw EXO K wave at us and we walk to them. "Babe! I'm in the same class as you!" Kai shout with a wide smile on his face and i laughed. "What?! How about me?" Baekhyun frown at Kai, and Kai pout in respond. "I hate it, but you're in the same class as us too." Kai roll his eyes and Baekhyun chuckled, i ignore them and walk to the news board.

 

     Byun Baekhyun 11-B

 

     Do Kyungsoo 11-C

 

     Kim Junmyeon 11-A

 

     Kim Jongin 11-B

 

     Oh Sehun 11-A

 

     Song Hyemi 11-B

 

     I look at the P's part. There is no any Park Chanyeol, and there isn't Sara's name too. I froze on my spot. I chuckled bitterly, he's not lying. He's leaving, for real. EXO K look at me with a sad frown, they know who's name i'm searching for. I lowerred my head as i walk back to them, "Let's go to check on the class." I muttered and walk first, EXO K following behind me while searching for their class too.

 

     Then i saw Jihyun and Ahri skip happily to me, "Hyemi ah! Where is Chanyeol? We will have another match in a month!" Ahri grin, but his smile fade away when they saw there's only 5 flower guys follwing me and there is no sign of Chanyeol. "Where is my Chanmi duet?" Jihyun eyes widden while looking at me, who's having a blank expression. I stiff, feeling uncomfortable with Chanyeol and my nick name. Ahri and Jihyun keep on staring at me with a frown, wanting an answer from me.

 

     "Don't call me that." I muttered softly, but Jihyun and Ahri hear it and their frown deeper. "What? Are you having some problems with Chanyeol?" Ahri asked again and i turn to her, "Don't say that name infront of me, Ahri. We're no longer friends. I'm out of here." I give them a last smile before walking away, but Jihyun stop me. "What do you mean, Hyemi ah?" She asked, and i raise an eyebrow at her, being a y me.

 

     "Isn't that obvious? I'm out of the football team, and noone is stopping me." I give her a cold stare before i her hand away and leave Ahri and Jihyun dumbfounded. "Sorry girls, we are going to ask her for you." Baekhyun send them a sweet smile, because they look shocked by my atittude. Baekhyun run to me with EXO K following behind him.

 

     Baekhyun grip my hand, "Ya, Hyemi! Football is your hobby, are you serious for dumping it away?" He half yelled to me, and i sighed with a nodded. He keep silence for a while before i heard Suho scoffed in disbelieve, "You're doing this because of Chanyeol right?" He frown and i look away from them. "Yes, you even know it that i can't made it without Chanyeol." I said, honestly.

 

     Kai sighed, "Hyemi, you shouldn't do that because of him. Just move on." He said, and it's my turn to scoffed. I become more emotional, and i don't know why. "Just? You say just?! Does it look easy to move on?" I yelled at him and all of the students on the corridor turn to look at me and EXO K, while whispherring. "Ya! You're being emotional." Kai frown, and i roll my eyes. "Then what?" I said out bluntly, and EXO K's eyes widden.

 

     It was silence, they were speechless. I Baekhyun grip away, harshly. I turn to look at them with my teary eyes, "Oppa." I muttered and all of them turn to me, they are expecting for a sorry or something else. I close my eyes while taking a deep breath, and wipe my tears away. I open my eyes again and stare at them with my cold, serious eyes.

 

     "Maybe, you guys should leave me alone from now on."

 

     As that words slip my mouth, i turn around and walk to find my class not even waiting for EXO K's reaction. I cried silently as i wak through the corridor, and student were gasping. I bit my lips hard as i walk in my class. I thought i'm free now, but suddenly EXO K burst into my class and i wipe my tears away trying to look cold and different.

 

     "Hyemi! You're dumping us because of that giant? It's mean you're the same as him!" Kyungsoo yelled and i try to look calm while turning my head toward them, "So, what if i'm the same as him?" I said coldly, and EXO K scoffed. But deeply inside of my heart, i don't want to do this. I feel sorry for hurting EXO K who doesn't even done anything wrong to me, but still, i should do this.

 

     "Hyemi ah, don't say that. Don't leave us like this, don't leave me." Baekhyun muttered, i feel guilt rushing to my heart, but i act calm. "What? Kai is the one who told me to move on, right?" I said, without calling them oppa anymore. "Then what's it with leaving us?" Kai frown, and i smirked at him. "You're EXO K, and naturally Chanyeol is one of you. If i'm still with you guys, how can i forget about Chanyeol?" I raise an eyebrow with a smirked, i'm sure i really look like a now.

 

     Sehun scoffed, "I can't believe you can be like this, Hyemi. Now clear up your minds and come back to us." I turn to look at the maknae, the one that i trust and keep telling him my secrets to. Even now, i still trust him, after Baekhyun. "You don't know about me from the start either. And i don't need to clear up my mind, because i'm a hundred percent sure about this." I said seriously, and they know that they can't stop me.

 

     "Tch, do whatever you want! I'm done with you too!" Sehun being an emotional guy said, i smile at him when that words leave his mouth. "Good, Sehunnie." I fake a grin for some secons, before i turn into the cold me again. My mind went blank for secons, and a hurtfull words just skip out my mouth. I know EXO K will hate me forever because of this.

 

     "Now leave, losers."  I'm sorry, oppa.

 

 

 

 

 


Update~

I'm making Hyemi so mean on this chapter, but dont worry.

It won't last long.

kkk~