Chapter. 21

please, stop the time

C hapter. 21

Lost in Mind

 


Your's POV

 

     3 month passed, day sure pass really fast now. Have i talk to EXO K? Nope. Even Xiumin called me the other day and guess what, he know i'm staying away from EXO K. They must had told EXO M about it, but i don't really care of it. Because the later secons, i found myself hung up the call without answering his question. I could guess they were shock now, because of what i did. They call me again, instead of pushing the green button, i push the red one.

 

     I go to the school with a bus, you don't expect me to go with Baekhyun, right? I walk through the corridor, untill i end up infront of my class. I was about to open it, when Kai open it from the other side. His eyes widden when he see my poker face on, "A-annyeong, Hyemi." He shuttered, and i just respond with a hummed before walking inside of the class, leaving Kai dumbfounded.

 

     The class was loud, student were gossiping and else. I walk to my seat ignoring all of them, and start opening my English book to study. I had hit a hundreds score for all of my subjects, i'm not really happy with it. Because i'm smart, after dumping them, turning into a loner. Wait, not loner, but loser. Corrections.

 

     "Hyemi ah, can you help me with this?" Baekhyun appear suddenly infront of me, i raise an eyebrow at him. It was definitely an easy question, like always. He had been trying to talk to me, even though it was some classmate-conversation. But i'll always answer him, because i don't want to hear him keep on asking the same question. "How could you rank 6 with that brain?" I bluntly said, again. I just need to get my act up, okay? I didn't mean it in the first place.

 

     He just force a smile, as i took his paper and start writing things again. "Hyemi ah. When will you come back to us, like the past time?" Baekhyun mumbled, and i stop my hand from writing and lift my head to look at him. I hate the past. "Sorry, Baekhyun-sshi. That Hyemi has die months ago, there is only this Hyemi now." I said coldly, before handing him his paper back.

 

     "Get lost,now! I know you can do it yourself. Who am i? Your servant?" I smirked, and frown secretly before walking away. I sighed, i bit my lower lips. I think i'm too harsh to Baekhyun, i'm sorry oppa. What if Chanyeol doesn't leave, how is life that way?

 

     The bell ring, and the teacher enter the class after some minutes. "We're going to have a test, please keep your books away." The teacher said, and all of us keep our book at the drawer. She give me the paper sheets, and i look at it. It was easy, for a nerds like me. So i just answer all of the question without thinking hard, that's the good side being a nerds.

 

     I was bored, so i look around. Just when my head stop at a classmate who's sitting on the left side of mine, he was having a hard time with the test. Suddenly, i remember about the past. When i throw him a paper with an answer written there, to help him. I still remember how he smile at me in relieve, because i help him. I feel a hot tears roll down my eyes, and i wipe it away before someone would notice it.

 

     I can't forget about him, how pathetic.

 

 


 

 

     It was break time, i don't feel like eating now so i just stay at the class. Some student from other class come to have some gossip, and it was so damn loud. I try to busy myself by reading History textbook, until a voice disturb me. "Hyemi ah." He call me, i roll my eyes. Baekhyun. I turn to look at him, and scoffed, "What?"

 

     He grab a random chair and sit beside me, he look straight at my eyes and i can't help it but frown feeling weird with his stare. "You're crying." He blurted out, and i froze on my seat. I thought noone would notice, "tch, who say that? This Hyemi doesn't cry." I roll my eyes and look away from him. "Don't say something like 'that Hyemi' nor 'this Hyemi'. There is only one Hyemi." Baekhyun sighed.

 

     I was speechless, and keep looking away from him. "I know you still like him." Baekhyun muterred, it was kind of surprising that i could heard it when the class was so loud, and his voice was soft. "I don't like him! Now can you leave me alone?!" I hissed at him, and slam my table with my palm as i stand up. Everyone turn to look at both of us, and i just walk out of the class ignoring all of the stares.

 

     I was about to walk to the garden, but the bell ring and i should walk back to the class. I sighed as i get in, and all of the attention was on me. I act like i don't care and sit on my seat, not even glancing at Baekhyun. "You shouldn't yelled at him, Hyemi. You can't deny that you cried." I heard Kai whisphered from my back, i just ignore him.

 

     The teacher enter the class, and start the lesson. But i keep on daydreaming while looking out of the window, i sighed secretly for several times. I don't realise it, but the school has over until Kai shook my shoulder to wake me from my daydream. I saw EXO K walk inside the class, and they stare at me with blank expression. "I should go." I muttered when Kai was about to say something, i put all of my books in my bag and walk out of the class not even looking at EXO K.

 

     I walk to the bus stop, and when home. After i'd arrive, i walk inside of my house. My mom greet me and told me to eat, but i refuse because i'm not that hungry. I was about to walk upstairs to my room, when my mom question stop me. "I never see Chanyeol or Baekhyun picking you up again, and Chanyeol never come to this house anymore. And why is that?" She ask me as she put some of the dishes on the table, i gulped.

 

     "They are fine, i just don't want to disturb them so i told them to stop picking me to or from the school." I lied, and walk to my room. I close the door behind me while sighing out loud.

   

     "That was close."

 

 


 

 

     I wake up because someone knocking at the door, i wipe my eyes with a yawned. I just fell asleep on my bed? I walk to the door and open it, revealing my mom. "Can you help me to buy something at grocery?" She asked, and i nodded slowly, still feeling tired. Then her eyes widden when she look at my clothes, "Ya! You haven't bath?! What are you doing for hours?!" She yelled, shocked. I roll my eyes, "Sleep." I said before closing the door before my mom can start her speech.

 

     I take a bath, and change into a blue shorts and soft-pink shirt that i tugged the end into my shorts, i put my hair in a messy bun. I walk out of my room with my phone, and walk downstairs to my mom. "List and money, eomma?" I grin, and she chuckled a bit before handing me a list of grocery shopping and some cash. "I'm going now, annyeong." I said and walk out of my house after putting on my shoes.

 

     Tomatoes. Pepper. Cheese. Onions. Carrots. Apples. and Chicken. I look at the list as i walk into the nearest grocery store, i walk inside it when i'd arrive. I put all of the thing on the list into the trolley i was pushing around, and i even add some things that i want to. I push the trolley to the casier and pay for it, "Only this, miss?" She asked politely with a smile, and i nodded while smiling back at her. She put all of the things inside a plastic bag and give me some cash back, i smile lastly before taking the plastic bag out of the store.

 

     I look around as i walk back to my house, i sighed. I used to go here with him for ice cream, since we're in primary school. I was deeply on my thought that i bump into someone, luckily, i didn't drop my plastic bag. "Omo, i'm sorry." He muttered, i froze. This voice, was way too familiar. But i still doubt it, because i didn't hear his voice for months.

 

      "Hyemi?" I heard a girl gasped, and i lift up my head to see Sara with Chanyeol beside him. , i cursed under my breath. "Hyemi ah." Chanyeol eyes widden when he see me, and i gulped. "Long time no see, Hyemi ah." He force a grin and shuttered a bit, feeling nervous to see me. I just hummed in respond, and turn to look at their locked hand, holding each other.

 

     I heard it again, the voice of my heart that has cracked in piece. I couldn't deny it now, i still love him. "Hyemi ah, i-- ah!" He was going to start a conversation with me, but he wince in pain. He turn to look at Sara, who turn gripping his arm hard like she was protecting him. Protecting him, from what? Tch, from me? Well, i'm the one who suppose to do that and protect him from you. I frown slightly, feeling the pain in my chest. I think i'm going to cry.

 

     Chanyeol was going to saw something again, when i cut him. "Excuse me, but who are you?" I force a smile to him, i had told him before. He was no longer my friend. He frowned, "You forget me, Hyemi ah? It's me, Chanyeol." He said stupidly, and i mentally scoffed. Still stupid like always, i really want to yell at him because of his stupidness.

 

     "Chanyeol? I had a friend with that name once. But not longer." I fake a smile, and i regret it when i look at his eyes. It was full of hurts, shocked, and guilt in his eyes. I bit my lower lips hard, i was holding my tears up. We're in silence for a while, then i saw his eyes become teary. "Hyemi ah, i'm really sorry. Please don't act like this! I beg you, you're my precious best friend." His voice crack a bit as he frown deeper.

 

     I'm already in the urge to burst into tears, i feel my eyes blurry. But i still fake a smile, i shuttered, "S-sorry, but i really don't know who you are." As i say that lies, a tear slip from my eyes and i run pass them. I run as fast as i could, still with the plastic bag on my hand. As i was running, i cried. Tears keep falling down my eyes, and i can't stop it but to cry harder. I heard Chanyeol shout my name, but i ignore it.

 

      Tik. Tik. I heard some rain drops, and it become heavier and making my clothes wet. Peoples start openning their umbrellas, and look at me wierdly. I don't care their stares but to run straight to my house, i can't forget Chanyeol's eyes that time. I can't forget how good it sound when he call my name after we'd never see each other for months.

 

     Chanyeol ah..

 

     I love you..  I love you...

     I will always love you...

 

     But i can't see you with her,

     and i'll never forget about you.

 

     You'll always be in a special place of my heart... my first love.

 

     "Omo! What happen to you?!" My mom yelled with her wide eyes when she saw me entering the house, wet. "Here." I didn't answer her question and hand her the money and plastic bag. She frown while looking at me after taking the plastic bag, "Your eyes, Hyemi ah. You're crying." She gasped, as i feel hot liquid still rolling down my eyes.

 

      "Nothing, eomma. I'm fine." I smile sadly, before my knees get weaker and i fall to the floor. "Hyemi!!" My mom shout. A tear roll down my eyes lastly, before i out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Omo! Omo!

I'm the one who write this, but why the hell i'm crying!!
Oh godd... i'm so damn wierd ._.