Chapter. 16

please, stop the time

C hapter. 16

Promise

 


Your's POV

 

     The final result has finaly exposed, i walk to the news board with EXO K. "Omo! Look! Hyung, your grade increase!" Kai point into a name, 14. Do Kyungsoo. "Wow, rank 14, huh?" Suho smirked cockily and point to a name higher than Kyungsoo's, 5. Kim Junmyeon. Kai pout when he saw at his own name, 30. Kim Jongin. I patted his shoulder, "It's good enough, getting rank 30 from thousand students." I smile, and he smile back.

 

     6. Byun Baekhyun. I saw his name, just below Suho's. "Try next time, Baek." Suho said while putting him arm on Baekhyun shoulder, earning a glare from Baekhyun. "Tch, arrogant prince." Baekhyun muttered, and Suho hit his head. "I heard it!" We laughed at them. "Look! I'm better than Kai!" Sehun grin mockingly at Kai who pout, 28. Oh Sehun. Kai roll his eyes, "It's just 2 rank better, not much!"

 

     I look at mine, it just the same as before. 9. Song Hyemi. I sighed, it's not decreasing nor incresing. "You try next time too, Hyemi." Baekhyun smirked, and i hit him playfully. Then suddenly, Chanyeol and Sara appear hand in hand. I feel my chest twisted and ache, but i act calm. "Annyeong, Hyemi and EXO K!" Chanyeol greet us with a bright smile, and i reply him with a grin. EXO K just force a smile when they saw Sara hugging Chanyeol's arm.

 

     "Hyemi ah, my rank increase!" Chanyeol eyes widden while pointing to his name, 145. Park Chanyeol. Don't be surprise, he used to be on rank 200. But it wasn't stupid, because 200 from thousand people is still good. "Congrats then, stupid." I smirked mockingly and earn a pout from him, he turn to Sara. "Thanks! It's all because you help me with studying!" He hug her, and i froze on my spot. Yes, he always do it to me before. But not again.

 

     "Get a room, please." Kai roll his eyes, annoyed. Then i feel someone closing my eyes, "Don't hugging each other infront of this innocent girl." Baekhyun scoffed, and i try to release his hand from both of my eyes. "Ya! I'm not." I said , while hitting Baekhyun softly. Baekhyun laughed too, but his eyes turn darker when he lift his face to look at Chanyeol and Sara.

 

     Chanyeol who doesn't realise Baekhyun's stare, laughing. While Sara who realise it, froze on her spot. I saw her pulling Chanyeol's shirt slowly, "Oppa, let's go get some drink." She muttered while lowerring her head, and Chanyeol nodded. "See you later, guys and Hyena too." Chanyeol wave at us, and walk away. Then it turn silent, EXO K don't talk anything.

 

     "She is really a , i can't even talk anything to Chanyeol and she just pull him away?" Sehun scoff breaking the silence, and i chuckled. "Like you want to talk to him?" I raise and eyebrow and he smile, "Yeah, right. I don't want to see that stupid hyung's face too." He said. The bell ring, and we go to own classes. "See you after school!" Baekhyun and EXO K bid wave at me, and i wave back as i walk into the different direction from them.

 

     The teacher come to our class, "So you'll have your holidays from tomorrow until the next two months! Congratulation! You're going to be in the second year soon!" As the teacher say that, all of us cheers loudly. They even start talking about tomorrow activities, and some holidays trip. I sighed in realive, i don't have to thing anything. Because from tomorrow, EXO M will be here and we'll spend our holiday together. I can't wait to see Xiumin and Luhan! That squirrel and deer oppa are so funny. They are my favorite!

 

     I turn to Chanyeol and call him, he turn to me, "What?" He raise and i brow, "Let's meet EXO K after school, together! Okay?" I whispher to him, and he nodded. "Sara will come, right?" He asked, and i facepalmed myself. I should tell Chanyeol like what Suho told me too, "Ani, don't tell her, stupid." I roll my eyes, and he frown. "I'm not coming if she doesn't, and she is going home with me too."

 

     As Chanyeol said that, i could heard a crack sound from my chest. My heart cracked, because of him. "You know, Baekhyun and Sehun hate her so much. Do you want them to glare at her all of the time when we're there, and make them hate her more?" I asked, and Chanyeol was taken back by my words. "Yeah, you're right. I'm going then." He smile and turn to Sara again, a smirked cracked up on my lips.

 

      "Attention student! Now stop talking about holidays!" The teacher yelled, and all of us turn to her. There was a lots of paper on her arms, and she give it to every student who sit infront and told them to passed it to the back seat. I took it as the boy infront of me hand me the paper, and i start read it. I look blankly at the paper.

 

     Name :

     Where school do you want to go for the next grade?

 

     Give a tick on the box if you want to go to another school and write what school it is  [  ]

     ____________________________________________ .

     Give a tick on the box if you'll stay on this school  [  ]

 

     I give a tick that i'll stay in the same school, EXO K and i had told about this even before we enter senior high. And we'll still stay in this school until university, that's our promise. I turn to Chanyeol and take a peek on his paper, he hasn't pick yet. Wierd. He's suppose to tick on the second sentence, because we'd promise before.

 

     "Chanyeol ah? Why don't you tick on the second box? We'd promise to stay here even before entering senior high, right?" I asked, and he nodded with a smile. Or could i saw a force smile, and i frown a bit. "Are you thinking about going to another school?" I asked, and he remain silent. "Chanyeol ah! We'd our promise." My frown become deeper as i look at him, and he gulped.

 

      He pull my hand as he lend in, "Just now, Sara ask me to go to another school as her." He whisphered, and my eyes widden. I push him by his chest, "So, you're saying that you want to go with her and forget our promise?!" I hissed to him, and he remain silent before shooking his head, "Aniya, i didn't mean it that way."  I glare at him lastly, "Promise me that you won't go!" i said and he nodded, we make a pinkie promise.

 

     "I promise." He smile.

 

 


 

    

     We walk to the garden, as EXO K has been waiting. Chanyeol had told Sara to wait him in the front gate, and she did. "Yo, Chanmi!" Kai said, and we smile. It's been a long time since someone call us that. "Annyeong!" Chanyeol said with a grinning to them who was sitting on the bench, and there wasn't any space for us. So we just stand infront of them, but Baekhyun suddenly stand up and let me sit. "Thank you, oppa!" I beam happily, he's always such a gentleman.

 

     "So, EXO M are coming tomorrow. Why don't we catch them on the airport, and have some fun until midnight?" Suho said, and all of them cheers while nodding. Except for Chanyeol, "Can Sara join?" He asked, and all of EXO K's bright eyes turn cold. "No." Sehun bluntly said, and Chanyeol sighed. "Really, Sehun? She can't? But i need to introduce her to EXO M." Chanyeol pout.

 

     Suho shook his head, "Sehun is right, Giant. Just introduce her the next day, but not tomorrow. We need some fun, only us, like we used to be." Suho explain and Chanyeol nodded slowly.

 

     "Okay then, i'll think of it." Chanyeol said and leave them dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 


Update~

I'm kind of busy now lol