Chapter. 24

please, stop the time

C hapter. 24

A Chance

 


Your's POV

 

     The next day i go to school, and EXO K has waited infront of the gate. "What are you guys doing here?" I frown as i get out of Baekhyun's car, "Are you two dating now?!" Sehun grin, and i chuckled. Baekhyun walk out of his car too, and walk straight to EXO K. "Guess what? She rejected me." He laughed and EXO K look wierdly at him, "You're laughing when you got reject, really hyung?" Sehun snort and they just laugh.

 

     "So why you reject him?" Kyungsoo pout as we walk inside the school, i shrugged, but Baekhyun appear with a smirk. "She's still in love with that pea-brain giant, how stupid." He said and all of EXO K's eyes widden, they turn to stare at me and i gulped. "What? Is there anything wrong with it?" I ask, "Of course, Hyemi ah! That's so wrong!" Sehun yelled, and i step backward.

 

     I sighed, "Then what? What can i do now? My heart is telling me that i still love him, what do you expect?" I roll my eyes, and suddenly all of them nod at each other before walking slowly to me with a wide smirk on their face, it send me shiver. "There is only one way to end your nightmare, honey." Kai said as he slip his arm around my shoulder.

 

     "In months we're going to that M High School, take it or leave it? Your choice." Suho grin, and i frown. "No! I don't want to meet him yet!" I pout, making they face palm. "Now or never, Hyemi! That will be the last year of senior high school!" Sehun growled, and i keep shooking my head. I won't enter that school, for a thousand reasons. First, it was our football rival. Second, there is Chanyeol. Third, there is Sara. And so on. Moving there will make my nightmare even worse!

 

     I shook my head, "I said no, then it's a no!" I said while crossing my arms and look away from them, i hear their sighs. "Fine, we're still going there." Baekhyun suddenly said and turn around ready to leave us, and my eyes widden. "With or without you~" He sing lastly before walking away with both of his hand behind his head, and EXO K start smirking again.

 

     "That's a good idea, Baekhyun! Wait for us!" Kyungsoo grin and turn around before leaving me, soon EXO K skip away too, leaving me dumbfound. I frown deeper, these guys sure are a pain on .

 

     "Ya! Don't leave me, stupid oppa! I'm coming too!!" I yell, and run to chase them.

 

 


 

 

     We were all sitting on our seats while laughing together and yelling too, i was so happy that i got into the fifth rank. The teacher walk in the class with a big grin on her face, "Having a nice day, everyone?" She ask playfully, and all of us cheers loudly. "Good to know, so this will be your last year of senior high before graduating!" She said again as we begin to shout louder, sure it is the last year of senior high.

 

     "So choose your next school wisely, but i hope you'll stay here." She grin while passing us papers, i sighed silently as Baekhyun give me one of it. I look at the paper once before turning to Baekhyun and Kai, they nodded with a grin. "There is no turning back now, Hyemi ah." They said as they start writting on their papers. I sighed before taking my pen.

 

     Name: Song Hyemi

     Where school do you want to go for the next grade?

 

     Give a tick on the box if you want to go to another school and write what school it is  [x]

     M High School________________________ .

     Give a tick on the box if you'll stay on this school  [  ]

 

     "Sure, there is no turning back." I muttered as i hand Baekhyun the paper, he smile when he see my paper and collect it to the teacher with his too. "Good choice, Hyemi ah." Kai smirk and i roll my eyes, "You guys force me to." I hissed and he laugh, "You don't want to? Well, there is still time to change it." He tease, and i can't help but smile at him.

 

     "No, i was kidding, oppa. I'm ready to meet him now."

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

     The teacher give us a paper, i sigh. The same paper like last year, asking if we're going on the same school or move. I need someone to talk to, i want Hyemi. But i can't meet her, she hates me now. I still remember the last time we met, i feel sad as i remember what did she say that day. It has been months, but i can't forget how she cried and turn around before running away from me. It was the worst day ever in my life.

 

     "Excuse me, but who are you?"

     "You forget me, Hyemi ah? It's me, Chanyeol."

     "Chanyeol? I had a friend with that name once. But not longer."

 

     "Are you not done yet, oppa?" I jump a bit when i feel a cold hand on my shoulder, i turn around to find a confuse Sara. "Are you okay?" She ask, and i nodded slowly. I'm still dating Sara, but it feel wierd. After months by months, i find that we weren't similar and we're definitely different. I even ask her to play football with me, of course, i'm going to teach her. But guess what? She told me to stop playing football instead of playing with me. But i found it's a good idea, because i can't join my suppose-to-be rival's team too.

 

     I turn to look at my paper again, how i wish i could write my old school's name and move there to find Hyemi. But i couldn't, because of Sara. "Are you thinking about moving to other school, oppa?" She frown sadly, and i imidiately shooking my head. "Ani, Sara ah. I'm just looking at it lastly." I fake a smile, and she smile back. Dammit, Chanyeol. You're such a ! I mentally scoff.

 

     I give a tick on the lower box before handing it to the other classmate who will be the one collecting it to the teacher, i sighed. It's the last year of senior high, yet i can't do anything to make my last year brighten. "Oppa, i'm hungry. Let's go to the canteen." Sara suddenly pull my arm and i nodded, walking beside her.

 

     On the canteen, i keep on zooming out. I had been like this for months, when i realise the different of Sara and me. Sometimes, Hyemi will poped out my head and i don't even know why. How i miss playing football with her. I smile like an idiot when i recall how Hyemi scold me, how she hit me, how she even kick me. Ouch, but i like it that way, Then this...

 

     Sara is the oposite of Hyemi, she was a true girl. But i don't like it, for some reasons. I can't do some crazy stuff with her, playing rollercoaster until end up throwing up, playing basketball, yelling at each other in the car, i can't do it with her yet i can with Hyemi. Sara always drag me to shop on our date, or watch movies and i don't really like it. But she was kind, she never told me to buy her things, instead, she keep on hitting me when i pay for her, except the meal, of course. Well, it's normal though.

 

     "Oppa!" My eyes widden and i lift my head up, Sara was frowning while bitting his lower lips. "What are you thinking about, oppa? You ignore me, and you even smile for no reason." She lower her head, and a sudden guilt pass my head. "Omo, m-mianhae Sara ah. I just remember about the past." I blurt. My voice turn smaller and smaller in every words, Sara lift up her head with her teary eyes.

 

     "You love Hyemi?" She muttered softly, and i choked on my own spit. "No, no. You misunderstand it, Sara. I only love you, nae?" I smile gently at her as she stop crying and wipe her tears away, "Jinjja, oppa?" She ask again, and i nodded with a smile. "Now, eat. You're hungry, right?" I smile again and she nodded, start digging on her food again. I mentally sigh.

 

     Sara finished her food and we walk out the canteen, "Full now?" I smile, and she nod with a grin. We're going to walk to our class, when we pass the news board and a piece of paper was catching my eyes. "New students." I muttered softly and i step closer to the board, Sara just following behind me, slightly confused.

 

     I don't know why, but i was searching for Hyemi name. If only i find her name, do i have any chance to appologize to her? If only i find her name, can i think that she has forgive me and want to meet me now? My heart beat faster as turn to look at the second paper, first one? None. But my face fell when i didin't see Hyemi name or even EXO K's. I turn to the last paper, i look closely at it, don't want to miss any single dots.

 

     Byun Baekhyun

     Song Hyemi

     Kim Junmyeon

     Kim Jongin

     Do Kyungsoo

     Oh Sehun

 

    My eyes widden and i look at the names again, i even pinch my own cheeks hard to know if it's reality or a dream. I don't realise it, but a wide smile appear on my lips. I can't help but smile brightly, i have chance to appologize to them! I have chance now!! I'll find them once school start in a month! I was so happy on the sight, that i didn't realise Sara is frowning beside me.

 

     "No.." Sara's eyes widden and she turn to look at my bright smile, a tear slip for her eyes when see turn to a name that catch my eyes the most. "Hyemi is coming." She murmer silently before her tears start to roll multiple times, she wipe it away before i could see it.

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Update!!
Hyemi is coming~~

Prepare for your worst days Sara, lol, what? I'm kidding~

Comment please, don't be a shy readers ><