Daily Life

please, stop the time

C hapter. 01

Daily Life

 


Your's POV


 

     "Ya! Hyemi-ah! Hurry up or we lose!!" A guy with deep voice shout, i roll my eyes. "Neh! I know! Come on pass to me, Chanyeol!" His name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. He was tall, cute, childish, and don't forget stupid. But, i love him. You know, it was common for a girl or a boy who is a childhood friend to fall in love to each other, right? And i do, i love him. I hope he love me back. I want to confess, but i think it was suppose to be the guy who confess to the girl, wasn't it? Until now, there wasn't any problem with our relationship as childhood friend. He always treat me more than a friend, we always seen together on break time, he often hug me with a lame reason too. Everyone who look at us will think that we're a couple, but no. Until now, i'm just his childhood friend. So pathetic.

 

      "Hyemi!!" I caught the ball that he pass to me, i run with the ball with me to make a goal. I won't dissapoint someone that i love, you won't too, right? When i'm near the goalpost, i kick the ball really hard and make a point. I'm playing football with Chanyeol now, like always, really. Chanyeol is the one who introduce me to enter the football team in our school. Not to be cocky, but of course me and Chanyeol were the best player in the team. And i'm proud of it.

 

      The match end with 5-2, and of course the 5 is ours. My friends skip to me, "Nice goal, Chanmi!! I'm so glad to have both of you in our team!" Our coach said. Chanmi is Chanyeol and my nickname, cute? I know. "Of course! I'm da best!" I said while folding my hand and lift my chin cockily, earning laughed from my friends, "As expected of a hyemi."

 

      "Ya! Ms. Cocky, it's our winning, not only yours." Chanyeol said, emphasizing the 'our' part while putting his chin on my head and rest his arm on my shoulder. See? He treat me more than a friend! How can't i love him. "I know i'm short, but you can't just rest your chin on my head you giant! It's hurting my cute head." I pout, and Chanyeol laugh. His laugh sound like a music to me, chessy? yeah right. He lift his head and arms from my shoulder, then he ruffled my hair. "I'm so sorry, you pitty head." He said cutely, and i slap his arm and earn a laugh from him. I smile, he's so childish. He walk away from me, straight to our coach. A smirk appear on my lips, i know what he's going to ask.

 

     Chanyeol poke our coach's shoulder softly, when the coach turn to him, he start doing aegyo that noone can resist, "Ajjushi, don't we have some break bread for our victory? pleaasseee~~ buing buing~" I laughed at the sight of him doing aegyo, it was just.. too cute to resist. I even laugh harder when i see our coach's expression, it's written 'iuh, this stupid sissy'. Our coach chuckled, nodding while ruffling Chanyeol's hair. "Neh, we have. Attention for football team! We'll have dinner together this night, my treat for our victory!" Our coach shout and everyone cheer happily, i just really like this sight of everyone laughing happily.

 

     "Happy?" Our coach ask chanyeol, and he nodded rapidly. Cute. "Then stop calling me ajjushi, giant! It sound so old!" He said and Chanyeol nodded while laughing, and skip to my side. "Good job, giant puppy." I give him a thumb up. He pout at me, annoyed. "I'm not a puppy, Baekhyun is!" His pout was so cute, how many times in a day i think he's cute? Hundreds.

 

     "By the way, where's your gang, channie?" I look around to find a buns of flower boys, yet i can't see any of them. Chanyeol pout cutely, again. "Why do you even search for them, when you have this handsome giant." He said playfully, i know it was just a joke. How much i wish it wasn't just a joke, he always make my heart beatting fast but i can act like that was nothing. Even though i'm tomboy like this, i know how to act. "Well sorry, giant. Sehun is more handsome than you, how i like that maknae!" I squel like a fangirl, but of course it was a lie. For me Chanyeol is more handsome than anyone from his gang.

 

     Well let me tell you about his gang if you don't know, it was EXO-K. Sound familiar? Of course. It was a gang full of flower boys, like seriously handsome! But they wasn't the kingas, they hate bullying yet it doesn't including with me, they love bullying me. Not bullying, but more like trolling. What a kind oppas, hmm? yeah i know. They also have a twin gang, which is EXO-M, they were chinese except for 2 member. Chen and Umin oppa, i miss them. But they're still in China, they often come here to play though.

 

     Ok stop talking about those devils, back to reality. "Hyemi ah, can i come to the dinner together with you?" Chanyeol blink cutely, and he know i can't resist his aegyo too. "O-ok.. You drive! Pick me up at my house." I blink cutely back, he stare at me with blank face that's written 'what the hell'. "Ouwhh, please channie~" At last he nodded, i skip in victory to the girl's restroom to change my dirty shirt to our school's uniform. I hate my uniform, the skirt is too short! I need to use a short pants then.

 

     I'd change to my uniform, i walk out of the restroom to my class. Maybe Chanyeol had wait on his seat, which is beside me. This is my daily life, days as usual, i hope it will always be like this. Peacefull. Wake up in the morning, go to school, playing football with Chanyeol, eating with Chanyeol, Joking with him too, and many else. Just repeat it everyday. I enter my class, there our teacher had come with a girl beside her. I bow and walk to my seat, Chanyeol doesn't even take a look at me. He just looking at that new girl with unreadable expresion. I shake his shoulder slowly as i take a sit, "Channie ah, who is that?" I hope for an answer, but he shrugged not knowing who is that girl too.

 

     "Attention students, we'll have a new classmate here. Please introduce yourself." Mrs.Lee said and the girl beside her nodded, that girl was so cute and pretty in the same time. How i wish to have those face. Her skin looks smooth, what a feminime figure. "A-annyeong, Kim Sara imnida. You can call me Sara." She smile a bit, what a demure girl, that was what i thought at first. I keep staring at her angelic figures, even at first sight i'd envy her. "Okay, Sara. You can seat beside Hyemi. Raise your hand please, Hyemi." What a coincidence, she sit beside me? I raise my hand as that Sara girl walk to the empty seat on my right side, while Chanyeol was on my left side. I smile a bit as she seat, trying to look friendly. She smile back, but then just stare at me. Wait, not me. She was staring at Chanyeol who just start writting notes.

 

     I could feel something cracked inside my chest, the way she look at Chanyeol and the way Chanyeol look at her on the first time. It feel wierd, i feel wierd. Can i win Chanyeol's heart against this girl? I think, no. My negatif thought rush to my brain, what if this girl fall for Chanyeol, will Chanyeol refuse? I think, no. Omo, this is so bad. I press my lips into a thin line, i move a lot, feeling uneasy in my seat. "Wae, Hyemi ah? Is there something wrong?" Chanyeol frown a bit looking at me, i shook my head, he nodded understanding that i don't want to tell him, then he look back to the whiteboard. I sighed.

 

     At last the bell ring, i put my books back to my backpack. "Come on, Hyemi. You're so slow." Chanyeol who has take his bag said, he was really fast if it's about going home. "Yeah yeah, whatever." I said as i take my backpack and follow him outside. But we stop when we'd reach the school's gate, there standing a girl, alone. I walk foward to see who is it, and to my shock, it was Sara.

 

     "A-annyeong H-hyemi-ssi." She stare at the ground, shyly. "Annyeong, Sara. Why haven't you go home yet?" I ask. Chanyeol just standing behind me, not saying anything. Sara lift her head up to look at me, "It's.. I'm late for the bus. It had left." I nodded understanding, my heart tell me to ask her to go home with me and Chanyeol. But my brain tell me that i'm stupid to ask that, Chanyeol might like her. Ahhh! Curse you negatif thought!

 

      "I'll send you home then." I froze for some secons, so is Sara. Chanyeol asking to send her home? I blink twice and repeat his word, he, himself ask Sara for a ride home. "What?" It just slip from my lips, Chanyeol look at me, confused. "Why not? You're stronger than her right? Its okay for you to go home by yourself." Chanyeol mocked, i stare at him coldly. "You giant! I'm a girl too." I pout, and earn a laugh from him. "I don't think so." He said, teasingly. I hit slap his arm hard, earning an 'ouch' from him.

 

      Chanyeol usually refuse to send a girl home, except for me. And now he's the one who's offering a girl to send her home, i feel my whole world crush into piece. But still, i act like it was nothing. My pride doesn't let me begging Chanyeol to send me home, "Okay then, send her home. I'll just walk by myself." Chanyeol nodded, "Come on, Sara-ssi?" He ask politely, Sara shook her head rapidly, "A-ani, it's okay. Just send Hyemi-ssi home, don't bother me." She lower her head, but me, being dumb, force her to go home with Chanyeol so she won't be in dangerous. Very dumb, Hyemi. Very very stupid. In the end Sara nodded, she bow to me then walk beside Chanyeol to his car.

 

      "See you this night, Hyemi! I'll pick you up!" Chanyeol said from his car window before he drive away, i look at the car as it drive away. I sighed, how could that giant leave me like this. "Stupid Chanyeol, leaving me alone." I muttered. "Who say he leave you alone?" Just when someone rest his chin on my shoulder, i jump a bit, shocked. I turn around to find a cute guy grinning widely, he wasn't as tall as Chanyeol, i smile and jump to hug him, "Baekhyun oppa!" He laughed, "Aigoo, my Hyemi become more childish." I hit his arm softly.

 

      I stare at him, "What make you here?" He frown, "Are you sending this cute oppa away?" He ask playfully, and i shook my head while chuckling. Baekhyun is similar with Chanyeol, childish. I ask again why he was here, i often see him though. He said he just finished from his extra class, when Chanyeol call him to send you home because you're alone. Then he ran to the gate, as fast as he could, scared there will be some bad guys walking near the gate and harm you. I smile hearing his explaination, so Chanyeol do care about me. I thought he really left me, without scare that some bad guy will harm me.

 

      "Let's go then~" Baekhyun take my backpack, he take my hand and pull me with him straight to his car. Whenever Baekhyun is childish, he's a gentlemen. Not like that stupid giant, huh. I stare at his sport car, with awe. How i wish to have car by my own, but mother doesn't let me. I enter the car, then he drive away from the school. We talk about many things, related to Chanyeol. Baekhyun know how my feeling toward Chanyeol, well, Sehun oppa know too. While the others? No. I don't want to tell them, they might tease me whenever i'm with Chanyeol.

 

     It was a fast ride, i take my backpack, and get out of the car. "Thank you oppa!" I said cheerfully and Baekhyun nodded, "Go on, you have a dinner with football team right?" He chuckled when i nodded and run to my house, i open the door again, "Oh! Goodbye, oppa!" And i close the door again. Baekhyun in the other side laughed with my childish action, then he zoom his car to his house.

 

     I sighed, still thinking about Sara and Chanyeol. What they're talking in the car? Did they go on well? I shook my head repeatly, get away your negatif thought from your head, Hyemi! I look at the clock, i should get ready. And i enter my room, getting ready while waiting for Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


so how is the first chapter ? ^^