Chapter. 07

please, stop the time

C hapter. 07

The Match

 


Your's POV

 

     "Chanyeol! Here! Here!" I shout, and Chanyeol kick the ball to me. We were practicing for the competition tomorrow, i kick the ball to the goal again, making the goal keeper exhausted. "Nice again, Chanmi!" Jihyun come to us and give us our towel, i could heard a lot of yelling noise behind me. EXO K and Sara. They watched us too, and making a lot of noise. "Yeah! You'll win tomorrow, Chanmi!" baekhyun shout happily, and that make all of the people there looking at him. That childish bacon.

 

     What i see next make me laughed, Kai was trying to flirt with Sara and earn a disgusting look from others. Chanyeol laugh too before walking to them, and tell Kai to stop that. Pitty Sara. After ten minutes break, we are going to start practicing again. Ahri kick a ball to me and i catch it, "Thanks!" I said and she wink before walking to Jihyun.

 

     Chanyeol run with the ball and i was running infront, so he can pass to me later. "Chanyeol oppa!" I look at the sound direction, it was Sara. I could see Chanyeol was smiling while look to her too, "Fighting oppa!" Sara cheer Chanyeol. I just sighed, and continue to run. "Hyemi ah!" I turn my head again, it was Sara. "Fighting!!" She grin while cheering me too. She's trying to be my friend, but it just half-worked. I still hate her. I just reply her with a smile, and turn my head to Chanyeol who pass the ball to me.

 

     I was to deeply in my thought about Sara and Chanyeol, and when i kick the ball. It doesn't make a goal. "What?" Chanyeol look at me, disbelieve. "Omo! It doesn't make a goal?" Some of my team said, well i'm shock too okay. Don't need to look at me like that.

 

     "Are you feeling well? You just got a flu yesterday, right?" Chanyeol jogged to me, and i nodded. "I'm fine, it's just i calculated it wrong, so it doesn't make a goal." I lied, Chanyeol roll his eyes, "It's football, not mathematics." He scoff, and i laughed while jumping to rest at his back. "Get off, Hyena! You're heavy!" Chanyeol laughed, but i shook my head and wrap my arms around his neck. Chanyeol keep on struggling while laughing, i just hit his head rapidly. And i know, someone is looking at us, full of jealousy.

 

 


 

     The next day. Our team come to the field where the competition is held, not at our school. We'd arrived at 7 AM while the match start at 8 AM, our team got the second match. So we'll be playing around 10 AM. There are a lots of team that has come to the field, i'd got the information that there were 16 teams for the match, "Chanyeol ah, i'm the only female player again?" I look around, and Chanyeol nodded, "I think, yes."

 

     I'd always been the only female player, at first it sound great but after a long time i'm pissed. I look around, there are some teams that i'd been playing with. The time pass so fast, the first round winner has been told. Now is our turn, i could see EXO K and Sara walking around the field to find a good spot to watch us. As we enter the field with the opponent team, EXO K cheer loudly like a buns of kindergarden kids. Geez.

 

     I wave my hands when i saw Baekhyun and Sehun, they wave back. The match begin, i fall for several time because the boys body are stronger than me, and Chanyeol aways run to me and help me stand. But still, we win easily. 4-0.

     The opponent player even look at Chanyeol and me in disbelieve, some even say how could they lose when we have a female player. "We win~ We win~ Oyeah~" Chanyeol sing while hugging me from the back, "That was easy, we should check out the next team we'll beat." I said cockily, while crossing my arms and the others laughed.

 

     Ahri skip happily to us, "Attention! The second round held today, and we're in the 3rd match! Your opponent team will be M high school, our match will be at 8 PM. You may go anywhere now, just be here on 7 PM." She explain rapidly, and all of us nodded. Chanyeol grab my hand and we walk to EXO K and Sara, "Congratulation!" Sara smile, Chanyeol smile back but i just nodded. The other congratulated us too, "Let's get some food now! I'm hungry!" Sehun pout,  "Suho's treat, right?" Kyungsoo smirk, and we laughed, Suho just face palm himself.

 

     We eat at the nearest place, and even go to eat ice cream. "M high school? We'd once beat them right, Channie?" I ask, while we're eating ice cream at a park. Chanyeol hummed, and continue eating his ice cream like a kids. I shook my head, and wip away the cream on his cheek with a tissue. He muttered a thank you and start eating again.

 

     The time flies really fast, it has turn a bit darker. "What time is it now?" I ask, "It's 7.15 PM." Sara is the one who answer me, i was shock when she said 7.15. "Omo, Chanyeol! Jiyeon and Ahri will scold us for being late!" I said and stand up from my seat, Chanyeol look shocked too. "Come on let's get back, then." Suho said and we leave the park as fast as we could.

 

     "Sorry for being late." I said when we'd reached the field, Ahri look at us coldly while shooking her head slowly. "You two! I thought you forget about the match!" Jihyun scold us, and Chanyeol appologize again. They told us their strategy, and we do some stretching. It was 5 minutes left before our match, Ahri walk to me and whispher me something. "Be carefull, Hyemi ah. I heard that they want to harm you and Chanyeol." She said and i nodded, id know it from the start. M high school's player has hatred to Chanyeol and me, because i'd once make their player fall and can't play for a whole match. While Chanyeol make one of their player got a red card.

 

     We enter the field, as our match will begin. "Well, we meet again. Chanmi duet, huh? You are so popular." The leader of M high school's team said, but i could heard a hint of mocking at his words. "Just, shut up." I said coldly and they glare at me, feeling pissed. Then the game start with one of their player kick the ball, but Chanyeol steal the ball before his friend can catch it.

 

     I was going to run to Chanyeol so he can pass to me, but one of the opponent player bump hard to me and make me fall hard to the ground. "Auch!" I yelled, i turn to look at the player face, he was smirking before running away. Chanyeol saw it and pass the ball to our other teammate, then he run to me. "Omo, are you okay, Hyemi ah?" He help me to stand and wip some dirt from my leg, i nodded slowly. "Who is it?" Chanyeol suddenly ask, i know what does he mean. I point to the guy who purposely bumping me, Chanyeol nodded with a small smirk and we start playing again.

 

     Chanyeol run with the ball again, he has locked his target to the guy who make me fall. I run infront of Chanyeol, "Chanyeol, here!" I shout with a wink, then he kick the ball. But he purposely miss the kick, and the ball fly to the guy's face hard. The guy fall, and i just hold my laugh, Chanyeol did too. "Ya! You can't do that!" One of their player yelled, "I'm sorry, but you can't bump into Hyemi too." Chanyeol wink, before running to take the ball from them. We continue the competition, both of the team play with hatred inside of us.

 

     The match end with 3 - 2. Of course, our winning. "Who is the winner?" I yelled, and all of my team shout, "We are! We are!" I turn to look at the opponent team, and they send us death glare. I smile in victory.

 

     EXO K and sara walk to us and congratulate us again, "We'll be watching you on tomorrow match!" Baekhyun grin, and i smile while ruffling his hair. Then Sara's phone ring, "Excuse me." She smile and answer the call, their conversation look so serious because Sara's face turn panic. "What happen?" Chanyeol come to ask Sara when she end the call. "M-my grandmother, she's in the hospital now." Sara's tears fall, Chanyeol patted her head slowly try to confort her. I feel jealous, but Sara need it now.

 

     "I'll take you to the hospital then. Baekhyun, take Hyemi home, neh?" Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun nodded. Then he leave with Sara. The other EXO K was busy congratulating our football player, so they don't know Chanyeol was leaving with Sara.

 

     "This is the second time he leave you with me, because of that girl, huh?" Baekhyun hissed, i just sighed. "Just let it be, Sara need his more now." I said, but inside i'm so sad. That giant, why should be him taking Sara to the hospital? Why not Kai instead? Because they're closer? tch, lame reason.

 

     I step forward, "Let's go home, Baek. I'm tired." Baekhyun nodded, and we leave without telling the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for not updating and make it less drama for this chapter >.<

When i'd finished this story, i'll release a new story

revealing Jungkook from BTS, yea~~

With the same genres, Sad-Romance, like seriously, i can only make this kind of story genre  T.T

Who like BTS here?