Chapter. 13

please, stop the time

C hapter. 13

I still love you, but..

 


Your's POV

 

     Another day of hell, i can't believe what i saw yesterday wasn't a dream at all. It's the truth that i should learn to live with. Chanyeol and Sara is dating now, that's mean i can't be with him any longer? I sighed as i walk in the classroom. I saw them hugging each other, i scoff softly, that was my place some months ago. I shook my head, i should stop my negative thought. It has happen, and i can't change anything about it.

 

     "Annyeong, Hyemi ah." Sara greet me, her face was slightly pink and Chanyeol greet me too. "Nae, annyeong." I force a smile. Why can't i be Chanyeol's? Why Sara, the girl who just appear in our live can get Chanyeol's heart? If i think about it, it's not fair. I chuckled to mysef as i'm thinking about them, i can't believe how pathetic i'm right now.

 

     I put my bag beside my chair and want to walk out of the class room, but Chanyeol stop me. "Hyemi ah." He suddenly called me, i turn to look at him. "About yesterday, the treat that you said. What do you want?" He asked, i sighed. Break up with her. "Nothing, just forget it. You don't need to treat me." I smile and walk out of the class. I don't know where am i going now, i just trust everything to both of my leg.

 

     I end up in the football field, there is noone there. As i look around, my eyes become watery. This is the place where i used to play football with Chanyeol, i miss it. I blink as a tear slipped out and i wipe it right away. I still remember the last day we practice together, and the match. Even i remmeber how hurt it was, when Chanyeol leave me on the final match because of Sara and come back 10 minutes before it end.

 

     "Someone is crying here?" A voice suddenly appear, i was shocked and turn around to find Minhyuk standing there. "No, i didn't cry." I said bluntly, "Liar." He chuckled as he point to my red eyes. I sighed, "Not your business."

 

     He walk forward, standing beside me. I step a step away, "Do you need any help? Chanyeol and Sara is your problem, right?" Minhyuk turn to me with a smile. "Leave me alone, i want to be alone." I glare at him as i walk some steps away, "tch, i was going to help you." He muttered, i roll my eyes. "You don't know anything, Minhyuk. You can't help me." I turn around to him again.

 

     "How about dating me? You can forget Chanyeol by that." He grin, i raise an eyebrow and scoffed. This guy here really don't feel ashame for taking advantage of my problem, playboy. He doesn't even know me better, i'm sure he just know my face and name, no more. "Shut up, and get lost." I said coldly at him, before walking away out of the field, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

     I walk inside the class, i don't see EXO K anywhere. Weird. I enter the class as the bell ring. I sighed, when i look at Chanyeol and Sara talking things and laughing. Can't i just exchange seat with someone else who was sitting in the front, so i don't have to look at them? Can't i? I sighed.

 

     As the class start, i keep on paying attention to the teacher. Turning into a nerd and books maniac, i write all of the notes that the teacher give us. Final test is coming in some days, i need to passed it with high scores. I keep the notes to my bag as the other teacher come, other subject start. I keep on writting again and again, like usual, really. Everytime the final test come, i always ignore Chanyeol's childish conversation. But now, i don't need to, he doesn't even talk to me. I chuckled bitterly to myself.

 

     The bell ring, recess time. When the teacher leave the class, i saw Baekhyun walk in. "Annyeong, Baekhyun oppa!" I grin at him, Chanyeol even greet Baekhyun, and he reply while forcing a smile. Sara doesn't get to greet him, but lower her head because Baekhyun was sending her glares. Baekhyun want to ask me for eating together with EXO K who has wait, not even asking Chanyeol. Chanyeol pout.

 

     "Ya! You are so mean, Baekkie. Don't you ask me if i'm going to eat with you guys?" Chanyeol complain, and Baekhyun can't help him by staring at him. "Do i need to? I guess you have that girl now, why eating with us then?" Baekhyun said, it doesn't sound ike a question but a statement. Chanyeol who was to slow to realise what Baekhyun mean, pout cutely again. "Ya! She has a name, don't just call her by that girl." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun roll his eyes, "Like i care?" And make Chanyeol glare at him, Baekhyun doesn't want to lose and glare back.

 

     "Ya! Stop it! I'm going to find EXO K, you two are childish!" I yelled and walk away, but Chanyeol grab my hands. I roll my eyes, annoyed. "What now, giant?" I turn to look at him, who was giving me a puppy eyes. "Can you teach me for the final test again? It's going to start this monday, and today was friday! Please, i beg you." He said. "No." I said bluntly, no mercy. "tch, rude. I beg you, you're so mean when ignoring people who beg you to help them." He said again and release his grip on my hand. His words stop me from walking away, i turn back to look at him without saying anything.

 

     If i beg you to leave Sara, and be with. Will you even to that for me? No. What do you know about ignoring people who beg you is mean? I chuckled silently, stupid giant. You're the rude one, you're the real mean people.

 

     "You have her, right? Why do you ask for my help then." To make me suffer more? Tch. "Just tell her to help you instead." I said lastly and walk out of the class without turning back, Chanyeol was confused for some moment. "Is she hate me or mad at me? She was annoyed?" Chanyeol ask Baekhyun, stupidly, and earn a smack from Baekhyun on his head. "You're a giant with a prawn's brain!" He scoffed before wlaking out of the class, following me.

 

      "Geez, what is it with them? Such emotional people." Chanyeol muttered and turn back to Sara, Sara just smile without saying anything. Because she know what Baekhyun and i mean.

 

     "I'll teach you then." Sara changes the topic and smile to Chanyeol.

 

 


 

 

     I was sitting with EXO K now, eating Kyungsoo's food, he doesn't mind it. "So, what is it with walking here with that anggry faces?" Kai asked, and i shook my head. Because i don't want to tell them, Baekhyun who was telling them.

 

     Suho chocked on his water when he heard that Chanyeol was dating Sara, "He WHAT?!" Suho shout, his eyes widden. No just him, everyone in EXO K too. "That giant hyung doesn't even tell us!" Sehun scoffed. He turn to look at my expression, i'm hurt. My heart was atching while hearing the story again, reminding me about it again. "We should give that girl some lesson." Bakehyun said, and all of EXO K and we look at him with a what-the-hell-Baekhyun. "What?" He look at us. "You're saying to hurt a girl, i'm not coming with you." Kyungsoo roll his eyes, "I won't let you do that." I said, and Bakehyun sighed.

 

     "Can we just stop talking about this?" Sehun suddenly said, and they nodded. He has been looking at me, and i sighed in relieve smiling at him. Thanks Sehun, i mentally said. I can't stand it too if they talk about Sara until the bell ring.

 

     "Okay, let's talk about something else." Baekhyun said. "Well, i has good news for you guys and Hyemi too." Suho said, and taking out his phone from his pocket. He type something of it, and showing us his chats with EXO M's Kris. "EXO M is coming on the next holiday, which mean 2 weeks again, after the final test!" He said, and all of us smile happily. "Yes! I could play football with Luhan and Umin oppa!" I said happily, and they laughed.

 

     The bell ring, and i bid goodbye with EXO K as i walk back to my class. I sit at my place, Chanyeol keep on staring at me, strange. I turn to him and give him a look, "What?" I asked, and he shook his head, "Nothing." He muttered, i turn my head back as the teacher enter. The lesson start and the teacher give us some exercise.

 

     I was answering the test easily, i'd study this. But.. I think of him, and turn to look at Chanyeol who seems having some problems with the exercise. I chuckled softly, as i expect. He was so stupid, how can he pass the test like that? I write the answer in a small paper and give it to Chanyeol, he take it before the teacher can see. "Thanks again, Hyemi." He grin and whispher to me, i just nodded.

 

     I saw Sara who was looking at us, jealous? She's jealous only because of this? Well think by your mind, Sara. You'd Chanyeol to be your boyfriend, yet i didn't. What are you jealose about, eh? I turn back to my excercise sheet and write my name, before give it to the teacher.

 

     "Oh." I mumbled when i remember something, i walk to my seat again and poke Chanyeol's shoulder slowly. He hummed in respond and turn to me, he has finished him excercise too, wi=hich was cheating on what i give him but no need to worry, no one know. "Wait." I said and walk to the teacher to give his paper, and he ask what when he sit back at his seat.

 

     "I just want to tell you, EXO M is coming in two weeks." I said, and his face brightenned. "Jinjja?" He asked, and i nodded. "What day is it?" He asked, but i shrugged, "I forget to ask that." I said and he nodded. The teacher start to talk again when all of the classmate had collect their sheets, so Chanyeol and me turn our attention to the teacher again.

 

     And i don't talk to him again, until the school end. I look Sara was cuddling to Chanyeol while saying something, Chanyeol even peek at Sara's forehead. I just walk out of the class while saying goodbye not even waiting for a reply, and walk straight to Baekhyun's car.

 

      My goodbye, mean everything.

      Goodbye Park Chanyeol, i wish for your happiness.

 

     I still love you, but i'm done chasing you.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Update!

Please comment if there is some part that you really really hate from this story until you want me to erase it off.

Because i just got unsubscriber in this story, so i think i had made a bad story eh? ><

Just tell me, i'll erase it off if i can. But i cant promise it, because i had made the plot until the end.

Still too much until the end, i'm not even in the middle of the story yet. lol.