Chapter. 11

please, stop the time

C hapter. 11

I Hate You

 


Your's POV

 

     "Hyemi ah!" Chanyeol greet me as i walk inside the class, i roll my eyes secretly. "Annyeong." I force a smile to him as i sit in my place, which was suppose to be his. He pull his chair to me, like usual, really. "Hyemi ah! Do you understand by 'you can only love one person in your life'? I mean, yesterday EXO K suddenly said that, and i feel confused. Do you know why they ask that?" Chanyeol said rapidly, and my eyes widden.

 

     Geez, that oppas! I'd told them to keep silent, why did they say that to Chanyeol. tch. "I don't know, think by yourself." I said while blinking my eyes, try to look innocent. "See, you don't know it either. Why Sehun call me slow for not understanding then when you don't too." Chanyeol muttered with a pout, staring at the floor. I shook my head slowly, this giant was slow! I know what they mean, just not going to tell you! That doesn't mean i'm slow, like you. This stupid giant, can't he think faster?

 

     "Whatever you said, giant." I said. Then Sara walk in the class, Chanyeol greet her first, like always. She greet me and i just smile at her, i was going to go out of the class before listening to their lovely conversation. But Chanyeol suddenly whispher to me, while i was still looking at the front door. "Hyemi ah, can you help me after school?" He whispher and i nodded, i was going to ask why when i saw Sehun passed my class.

     I run to the door to catch Sehun before he dissapear, leaving Chanyeol who hasn't tell me what should i help him about.

 

     I grab Sehun arm, he jump a bit, shocked. "Omo. Annyeong, Hyemi ah!" He said while chuckled, i sighed. "Don't act innocent oppa, what did you tell Chanyeol yesterday?" I asked without greeting him, and he pout. "Well, i don't tell him. We just reminding him." He said.

 

     "I'd told you before, right? You don't need to talk it to him. He's slow and stupid, he won't get it." I roll my eyes. Well, what i said was right, he is stupid. And he doesn't get it too. I keep on wondering, how could i fall for that stupid giant. I sighed. "Yeah, you're right Hyemi ah. Yesterday he look confused." Sehun said while thinking about Chanyeol's expression yesterday. "Even this morning, oppa." I sighed.

 

     The bell ring, so i'd no choice but to get back to the class. I bit Sehun a goodbye and enter my class, i look at two figures who was tickling each other. I feel jealous, that should be me on Sara place. That should be me who was tickling each other with Chanyeol, we always did tough. Just when she came, everything change. She got my place now, lucky her.

 

     I walk silently to my chair so i won't disturb them, i just fake a choke once when i saw the teacher is coming when they're still laughing at each other. They turn to their own seat then. The class started. Chanyeol poke my shoulder when the teacher wasn't looking, i turn to him while raising one of my eyebrow. "What?" I mouthed him, he give me a paper. I read it, help me with something after school, don't go home first. I just stare at the paper for a while, i turn to him and give him a nodded, he smile brightly. How i miss that smile.

 

     The bell ring, break time. I saw Baekhyun passing my class and run to him, i poke his shoulder softly. "Oppa!" I beam with a smile, he chuckled, "Annyeong, what now, Hyemi?" He asked, and i just told him to wait for me after school because i'd something to do. Which is helping Chanyeol, but i didn't tell him that one. Baekhyun nodded, and said that he will be waiting at his car after school. From now on, i'll be going home with Baekhyun, not Chanyeol. I can't stand in the same car with Chanyeol and Sara laughing together. I just can't.

 

     After for about 45 minutes, the bell ring again. I walk inside of my class, Chanyeol wasn't there but Sara was sitting on his seat. I just silently sit on my chair, doesn't care about Sara. She even turn to look at me, but i act like i don't know. Chanyeol appear before the teacher come to the class, his luck. It's Science class, the teacher will scold him if he was late. He walk to his seat, and give Sara a smile bright and start talking with her. Tch, not even giving me that smile now? Fine. Like i care, well.. I do care.

 

     The teacher enter the room soon, and the class was started. After studying for hours, the bell ring for the last time. I took a deep breath, the school is over. I'll help Chanyeol then go home, doesn't he even drive Sara home? Then i heard he talk to Sara, "Wait at my car, i had things to do." I heard his soft voice, talking with Sara. Then Sara walk out of the room, leaving me with Chanyeol.

 

      I wasn't ready, and when Chanyeol want to say something. I excuss myself to the restroom, and he nodded. After finish with my business, i walk inside the classroom. Chanyeol was standing not far from me, his back was facing me. I walk slowly to me, just when he start to talk. "Hyemi ah." He turn his back, and faced me before he kneel down. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He said suddenly, i was speechless. I thought he love Sara, wasn't him?

 

     My eyes widden, i couldn't say anything. My heart beat faster, i could heard it clearly because of the silence. I feel blood rushing to my cheeks, i hope Chanyeol won't notice. I just remain silent for awhile, when i was going to answer. He stand of his feet again with a grin of his face, "How was it?" He suddenly asked, i bent my head aside. "Wait, what? What do you mean?" I frown, confused. "What do you think about that? I was telling you to help me with this." Chanyeol smile, i don't know what he mean.

 

     "I want to confess to Sara, tomorrow."

 

     He said, finally. I feel like my whole world crush down, and i don't have any hope left to live a happy life. I scoff softly, so he won't notice. Thanks for playing with my feeling, Chanyeol. "Does it sound romantic enough?" He asked again, when what i do is standing there, no words can go out of my mouth. Romantic? Hell yeah, so romantic that make my heart beat faster. When i thought your are confessing to me! Me. "Yes." I answer him slowly, while nodding my head. "Really?! Do you think she will accept it?" He asked again, i could see his eyes where sparkling. Did he love Sara that much? I'm sure Sara will accept it. "I guess." I muttered, but he heard it.

 

     "Good to know, thanks for helping! I'm going now!" He smile brightly, and hug me once before taking his bag and walk out of the class, leaving me who was still standing like a statue. Suddenly i feel hot tears fall down from my eyes, slowly flowing from my cheeks. I chuckled, "I should had guess that one is coming." I laughed to myself and fall of my feet, i feel weak. I laughed again, sitting of the floor. Tears keep running down my eyes. "I should had remember, i was helping him in the first place. There is no way, he confess to me." I chuckled again, before i scream and start crying out loud.

 

      Why did it hurt so much to love someone ?

 

      I hate you, Chanyeol.

      I hate you for hurting me this way.

 

 


 

     I walk slowly to Baekhyun's direction, i saw him leaning his back on the car while checking his time. I smile a bit, he wait for me. "Oppa." I muttered, he heard it and turn around t see me with a wide eyes. "Omo! Hyemi ah! What is happening to you?!" He shout, he was shocked to see my red eyes, how i walk like a zombie, how tears keep running down my eyes, and how i look lifelessly. "Nothing, oppa. It's nothing." I tried to smile but end up crying infront of Baekhyun, he run to hug me.

 

     "Oppa. Am i that bad for him?! Was i'm that bad comparing to Sara? Was i?!"

 

     I cried, while hitting Baekhyun's chest softly. He shook his head, frowning sadly while looking at me. "Ani, Hyemi ah. Don't talk like that about yourself, you're the prettiest girl i'd ever seen." He try to cheer me up, but i don't take it serious. Baekhyun must be joking, why couldn't i get Chanyeol if i'm better than Sara? I chuckled bitterly.

 

     Baekhyun help me to enter his car, he start the engine and drive the car away from the school. I heard he sighed multiples time, i just keep on looking at the window. I can't stop my tears, i keep on sobbing. Baekhyun give me some water, i took it, "Thanks." I muttered with a hiccups, i drink it and stare at the window again.

 

     I thought the sky will help me, but no. It's starting to rain, i sighed. I can't help it but chuckled to myself then, even sky doesn't want to help me and let it rain. Chanyeol, i hate you so much.

 

     But i can't stop loving you.

 

 

 

 

 


Update~

I'm done today! I'd some assignment to do

I'll reply to your comment later ><