Chapter. 02

please, stop the time

C hapter. 02

Dinner with Team

 


Your's POV

 

     “tch, what took that giant so long!” I muttered. I had been walking around the living room while frowning, It had been 30 minutes late from the promised time yet Chanyeol hasn’t come. I throw my body on the sofa and cross my arms, pissed. I swear when he come, i’ll kick his off! Did he forget about our dinner with the football team after sending Sara home? Geez, that giant!

 

Tok! Tok!

 

     I walk to the door, and open it revealing Chanyeol who’s scratching his hair. I cross my arms and stare coldly at him. “Where had you been?” I said boldly, while Chanyeol keep scratching his hair then his nose. “I’m sorry because i’m late, Hyemi ah. Just now Sara ask me to stop at the market to buy something, and i help her.” He explain, and i feel like something squeezed in my chest, it ache so bad. But i still act strong, i need to, or Chanyeol will know about my feeling towards him. I'm not ready to hear him reject me, and leave me alone forever. I always think that way.

 

     “Oh, alright. Let’s go now! Or we’ll be late even more!” I force a smile, his eyes widden and then smile sweetly to me. I bend my head a little to the side, “What?” He chuckled, “Thanks god you don’t get mad at me.” He smile and walk to his car, i sighed following him from behind after locking the door. I’m not mad Chanyeol, i’m hurt. If only you could see it, if only you could understand my feeling. If only, i have courage to confess to you.

 

       I enter the car, and he drive to the restaurant where the football team has wait. We don't talk much in the car, not like usual. We always yell at each other or even fight whenever we're together, but just for now. I don't know why, but i feel wierd. I don't feel like talking to him, not even staring at him. I just look at the window, with my hand supporting my chin. Thinking what are Chanyeol and Sara talking about before, or it just silence like now. I think they go on well, until Sara ask Chanyeol to stop at a market. I don't think a demure girl can ask that to someone that wasn't close to her. I'd drown to my negatif thought, and i don't even know that we'd arrived until Chanyeol shook my shoulder making me jump a bit.

 

     "Hyemi ah, what's wrong? I'd call your name since we drive away from your house, yet you don't bulge. I thought you were sleeping." Chanyeol stare a me innocently, i shrugged. "Sorry, i just feel a little dizzy." I chuckled, try to look happy. Then Chanyeol put his forehead on mine, my eyes widden. Our face are really close, one little move can make our lips met each other. I froze, until he backoff. He chuckled to see my expression, "Yeah, it's a little bit warm. And, you should see your face now! It's priceless!" He laughed, how his laugh make his eyes twitch was cute. I smile, at last. "Your face is the priceless one, Channie." I said and get out of his car.

 

     He laughed and get out of his car too, i walk inside the restaurant with Chanyeol. We heard some loud noise, and we know it was our friends. "Yo! Chanmi! You're late!" one of my teammate shout, i walk to sit beside the girls. Well for your info, i'm not the only girl here. Our team's managers is a girl, we have two managers. Ahri and Jihyun. I sit between Jihyun and Chanyeol. Our coach mad at us, because we're late for about an hour. I just tell him that Chanyeol who was late to pick me up, and because of that everyone give us a teasing stare.

 

      "I had always want to ask this, are you dating each other, Chanmi?" Our coach said, and i cough of my drink. Chanyeol patted my back while chuckling, and that make the others glare while smirking teasingly to us. "D-dating? That wasn't my style, like seriously." I pretend to chuckled, but i could feel they still stare at both of us. I elbow Chnayeol's arm, "Help me, giant!" I hissed.

 

     Chanyeol nodded a bit to me, "Well we're not dating now." He answer our coach, and drink his juice. I sighed, feeling relieved mix with dissapointed. If only i was his girlfriend, he'll answer yes just now. "Chanyeol oppa, did you just saw 'now'?" Ahri smirked playfully, "So that's mean, you're dating, but not now." Daeho said cheerfully, and my eyes widden. I feel heat rush to my cheeks, omo. "Look who's blushing!!" Our coach said while pointed at both of us, they keep teasing us and laughing. I bit my lips to prevent me from smiling,  Chanyeol just shrugged and laughed too. And today we end our day with teasing and laughing with the team. That make me forget all about Sara.

 

     After the dinner, Chanyeol send me home. But this time it wasn't silence, we keep on yelling each other like always. We even almost involved in a car accident just now, because of me. Trolling Chanyeol, and turn the wheel to random ways like the street is my grandparent's, lol. But it was only almost, we didn't hit any car thanks to Chanyeol being a profesional driver. He should be my personal driver, really. This is our daily fight when we're inside his car, you surprise? Well, welcome to our world!

 

     "Thanks for the ride, giant puppy!" I said and run to my house when Chanyeol shout anggrily to me, i just laughed. He chuckled when i close the door,  then he drive away. I peek from the window beside the door as his car drive had gone far away, i smile. I hope we'll be like this, forever. I wonder about what he said at the restaurant, well we're not dating now, i giggled to myself. "Ya, my crazy daugther! What are you doing giggling like ghost there?" My mom walk out of the kitchen, "It's nothing mommy, really!" I smile as i skip to the stair happily. My mom chuckled and shook her head slowly, "Teenagers these day."

 

     I skip to my room, and run to the bathroom to take a bath. When i was bathing, my phone rang. I hurried dry my hair, put on my pyjamas, and run out to take the phone call. I look at the phone screen, 3 messages from Chanyeol, 2 phone call from Baekhyun. When i want to open Chanyeol's message, my phone ring, it's Baekhyun's calling. I press the green spot and put the phone near my ear, there i heard Baekhyun's voice. "Ya! Where'd you been, Hyemi? I'd call you for two times already." I sighed.

 

     "I just come out of the bathroom, oppa." I answer, and Baekhyun hummed in the other line. "Hyemi ah, you know that next week was Chanyeol's birthday right?" I roll my eyes as he ask that, that stupid oppa. Of course i know! That was a very important day of Chanyeol's life, and i won't miss it. He'd always celebrate it with his family, not forget to invite me and his flower boys gang. I can't wait 'till that day!

 

      "You stupid oppa just ask me a stupid question, of course i know that!" I chuckled a little, he keep silent for a while and i could guess Baekhyun is pouting in the other line, annoyed when i call him stupid oppa. "And why are you asking that, oppa?" I try to change his mood, because it was a quite long silence. "Let's make him a surprise party! Exo-K had agree, and we were waiting for your opinion!" He excitedly answer my question, and i laughed silently. "Sure! Tell me, tell me." Baekhyun tell me his and his gang's idea, i frown listenning to him. When he finished explaining, i sighed, "That was too common, oppa!" It was silence again, he's pouting again. Well, i can't be mad with this guys, they really don't know how to make a special party. But.. i should respect their idea.

 

     I clear my throat, "Okay oppa, i'm agree with you. I'll follow your lead." I smile to myself, "Really?!" He shout from the other line, and that make me push my phone a bit far. "Neh! So don't be sad or shout." I could guess he was nodding, like a cute happy puppy. "Alright, i'll tell the others. Goodnight, Hyemi ah!" He end the call without waiting for my answers, geez that oppa. I turn off my phone and put it on a table beside my bed, i'm really tired now. I lay in my bed, and in a minute i'd drown to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Just a short update :)

Enjoy!