Chapter. 15

please, stop the time

C hapter. 15

Always her

 


Your's POV

 

      One week passed, i keep on ignoring Chanyeol because i was focus on my studying and he doesn't annoyed me too. "Thanks for the ride again, oppa!" I wave to Baekhyun as we'd arrive at the school. He wave back before going to the opposite direction, i sighed. How i miss going to school with Chanyeol. Yelling at each other, hitting each other, even hugging him without feeling weird. I walk silently to my class, but before i could enter the class. Someone back hugging me, and i jump in shocked.

 

      I turn around, to find Chanyeol laughing. "You scared easily, Hyena!" He chuckled, and i could feel my heart beating faster than usual. It has been a long time since he did that to me, and call me a hyena. I smile secretly, and when i look straight to his face i kick his leg. "Ouch!" He yelled, and i smirked. "And you hurt easily, are you even a guy?" I mocked, and we start chasing at each other.

 

      He catch me, and we laughed to each other. If it's a dream, please don't wake me up. It feels like i get Chanyeol back from Sara, oh! Thinking about her, where is she? I don't even see her at the class as i put my bag inside. "I thought you'll ignore me again today, Hyemi ah." Chanyeol appear infront of me with a smile, and i smile back while ruffling his hair, "I was going to." I said teasingly and he pout.

 

     "Hey, can i talk to you? A private thing, i just want to share it to you." He suddenly said while lowering his head, i could guess it was about Sara. I frown a bit, i was about to say no. But seeing him like that, i think i should listen to his story. It's been a long time since we share something private to each other, "Sure." I said, and Chanyeol lift up his head imidiately with a grin on his face. He half-hugged me, by putting his arm on my shoulder.

 

     "Let's talk at the garden where we used to share stories then." He said, and i smile with a nod. Just when we're going to walk to the garden, Sara suddenly appear. "Oh, annyeong." She smile, but when she look at Chanyeol's arm on my shoulder. I could see a frown on her face. "Annyeong!" Chanyeol and i greet her back, she turn to look at Chnayeol. "Oppa? Where are you going?" She asked, and i turn to look at Chanyeol too. "I just going to have some private talk with Hyemi, my childhood friend." He said with a smile, i was taken back by the word childhood friend. But i try to look calm.

 

     Sara stare at us for a while, "Can i join?"she suddenly asked, and Chanyeol chuckled bitterly. I can definitely know that he force it, and i just keep looking at him. "Aniya, Sara ah. This is just between us, we'll talk later, nae?" He grin and pull me away from the class, leaving Sara dumbfounded. I was happy, that he choose me than Sara. But i know it was because, he's going to talk about Sara and doesn't want Sara to know about it.

 

      We sit on a bench, after we arrived at the garden. I heard Chanyeol sighed as he relax himself on the bench, and i just stare at him while taking a seat beside him, confused. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked, because Chanyeol remain silent and it was wierd.

 

     "It's just, i feel different." He suddenly said not even looking at me just looking straight, and i raise an eyebrow at him. "Different? What?" I asked, and he sighed. "Sara and you." He said again, and i mentally face palmed myself. Of course we are different, stupid giant! She's pretty, i'm average. She's demure, i'm loud. She's feminim, i'm tomboyish. What make us the same in the first place? Because we're both girls? Stupid giant, with a prawn size brain.

 

     I chuckled, "Of course we are different, silly." Not even telling him what i'd thought before, about the different between me and Sara. "You know that i brought her to the same amusement park last week, right?" He asked, and i hummed in respond. "It's different, she was way so feminim. And she doesn't want to play rollercoaster with me, and even ask me to enter a petting house, like seriously." He roll his eyes, and i burst into laugh, "Petting house?!" I laughed non-stop, and Chanyeol pout, annoyed.

 

     "Ya! I can't do anything about it!" Chanyeol pout, and i try to control my laugh. "But seriously? Petting house? I can't believe a giant go to a petting house, did you killed those baby pet with your long legs?" And i start to laughed by my own joke, earning a hard slap from Chanyeol on my head. "Ya!" I yelled, and he mocked me, "Kkaebsong!"

 

      I roll my eyes, "You're stealing Baekhyun's words." And he laughed. "But, what do you think about it, Hyemi?" Chanyeol's face turn serious again after he stop laughing, and i bent my head aside. "About Sara?" I asked, and he nodded. I gulped, what should i told him? I do hate Sara but she is a kind person, what should i do. I was going to say something bad about Sara, but i stop and think for a while. I can't told bad things about Sara, i can't do this just to get Chanyeol back. It was cheating. I gulped, as my hand turn into fist.

 

     "She's.. kind. You said you love her, so you must love her personalities too, right?" It just slips out of my mouth, and i sighed secretly. I know i'm going to regret this, this is going to make their relationship stronger. Chanyeol was speechless, suddenly his face expression turn different, like he was confused about something. "Yeah, you're right." He said, after a long silence.

 

     He turn to me and smile, my eyes widden a bit. He looks so manly, i don't know why but he doesn't llok childish anymore. "Thanks for your advice, Hyemi ah! I know i can trust you." He said and hug me, i feel my cheeks burning and i try to act calm when he break the hug. "Nae." I muttered, and the bell ring. "We should go back then." He said, and we walk back to our class while yelling at each other, like always.

 

     When we walk inside the class, i could see Sara slightly glare a me with a sad expression. But it was just some secons, before she smile brightly at us while waving at us. I don't even know if what i saw, was true.

 

 


 

 

     "You did what?!" Sehun yelled in disbelieve, and i pout with his sudden shout. "What?! I'm just being sportive here, i don't want to told bad things about her." I roll my eyes while crossing my arms, Sehun scoffed. "Sportive? This wasn't a sport, Hyemi! There's no rules to get someone that you like. Geez." Sehun eyes turn widder while scolding me, and i pout like a kid being scolded by her mother.

 

     I turn to Kyungsoo, "Oppa!! Sehun scold me!" I pout, and Kyungsoo shook his head. "But he was right, Hyemi! You're giving Sara a step again!" It's Kyungsoo time to lectured me, and i roll my eyes. He's even look like a real mother than Sehunnie, and i change my seat between Baekhyun and Kai. So i won't be too close to Sehun nor Kyungsoo.

 

     I thought i'm fine now, but Kai suddenly start blabbering things, following Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo was right, Hyemi! You could lose Chanyeol forever for that one sentence of yours!" I scoffed and hit Kai's head hardly, "Shut up already, oppa! Can't someone even give me advice, but not scolding me?!" I yelled, and they turn silent.

 

     "No one, honey. You see, you always said Chanyeol stupid. But for this time, you're the stupid one." Suho roll his eyes, and make me frown harder with a pout. "Okay, fine! Talking with you guys only make me stress even more!" I said and get up from my seat, but Baekhyun pull my hand and told me to sit, so i did. "Don't be mad, Hyemi. They are just saying the truth, that you shouldn't do something that can make Chanyeol further from you. You should just said 'i don't know' instead of saying Sara is kind and else." Baekhyun said, and i sighed with nodded. "Nae, oppa. I won't do it again."

 

     "Okay, let's talk about something else. EXO M is going to come here in two days, so we'll have a small party on myeongdong." Suho said, and EXO K's mood brightenned. "Omo! I can get some bubbleteas with Luhan hyung! Yehet!" Sehun said cheerfully, just now he's being scary. Such a moody oppa, tch.

 

     Suddenly, Kai asked something stupid, "We'll ask Chanyeol hyung to go too, right?" And Suho nodded while staring at Kai, wierdly. "Of course, we will. He's a part of EXO K too." Suho roll his eyes, and Kai laughed. "We won't ask for Sara to join, right?" Kyungsoo raise an eyebrow at us, and we turn silence for a while.

 

     "Aniya, we won't." Baekhyun roll his eyes, "But, i'm sure Chanyeol will beg for her to come too." I muttered, and all of them turn to look at me. "Don't worry, we'd our way." Suho smirked, and i raise an eyesbrow at him before he whispher his plan.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Update~

Sorry i just update on this time ><

I'd just updating Sick Enough to Die first, before this story.