Chapter. 17

please, stop the time

C hapter. 17

Promise : Break

 


Your's POV

 

     I rub my eyes, i just wake up. I open the curtain as the sun light enter my room, morning already. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, i don't feel like bathing now. So i just walk downstairs to take some breakfast. I stand on my spot when i saw who was inside of my house, and i yelled. "What are you guys doing here?!"

 

     "Annyeong, Hyemi ah!" Baekhyun greet me while chewing a toast, he's sitting on the coach with Sehun who was waving at me with a smile. "Annyeong, babe~" Kai greet me, he's playing with the remote control to find a good channel to watch. "Annyeong!" Suho and Kyungsoo said, they appear with my mom who was preparing breakfast. "Umma, you haven't gone to work?" I asked as i take a sit on the chair, my mom shook her head. She put the noodles and french toast on the table.

 

     "I'm going now, Hyemi. You guys please make sure she's find, and spend your holiday happily!" My mom smile and take her bag that she put beside Baekhyun, "Annyeong Mrs. Song." EXO K said, and my mom smile. She just walk to the front door, then she turn around. "Wait, i don't see Chanyeol. He doesn't come?" Her question make me stop eating, and all of EXO K turn silent.

 

     Kai fake a cough, "We don't know too, Mrs. Song." My mom nodded slowly, "Okay then, have fun!" She said and walk out of the house, and EXO K sighed in relieve. "You don't invite him here?" I bent my head a side as i took a bite on the toast, EXO K nodded. "We'd invite him, but he say he doesn't know if he can come or not." Sehun explain, and i nodded.

 

     Then i heard someone knocking on the door, i told Suho to open it. It was Chanyeol, and a smile appear on my lips. He come, finally. I thought he won't and just spend his holiday with Sara, i sighed in relieve. "Chanyeol! I thought you won't come!" Baekhyun grin and hug him, he feel happier because there was no Sara behind Chanyeol.

 

     Chanyeol chuckled, and walk inside my house. Suho close the door before walking inside too, i smile. Then suddenly, Sehun's phone ring. "Omo! It's Luhan hyung!!" He shout and we run to him, including me. "Turn in into speaker!" Suho command and Sehun do it, so a loud noise can be heard. It's EXO M. "Waa! Shut up Chen!" We heard Xiumin's voice, "Ya! Turn it into speaker!" I heard Kris's voice again, "Ya! Calm down!" Luhan shout. EXO K and me facepalmed, there're so childish too.

 

     "Oppa! Can't you guys talk one by one?!" I yelled to the phone, and they turn silent. "You should shout ealier, Hyemi." We heard Luhan sighed in relieve. "Omo! Hyemi ah! I miss you so much!!" Xiumin shout and i guess Luhan hit his head, because there is an 'ouch'. "I miss you too, Umin oppa!" I beam happily. "Ya, Suho! We'll arrive there in hours! Don't forget to pick us on the airport on 8 P.M." Kris shout from the other line, "Nae, we will." Suho said.

 

     Then there is a small sound, after the sound end, Lay yelled, "We're going into the plane now, see you later!" And they end the call, Sehun roll his eyes. "He call me, but not even searching for me." Sehun muttered and i laughed while patting his back, "So we're going to play together tomorrow, since EXO M arrive at night." Suho shrugged, and we nodded.

 

     "What?" Chanyeol suddenly said, and we turn to him. "Why, giant?" I asked. Chanyeol frown a bit, "I've a date with Sara tomorrow, i thought we'll be playing with EXO M today." He said, and all of us turn silent. "Can't you cancel it for us? For EXO M?" Kyungsoo asked, while staring Chanyeol right on his eyes. Chanyeol lowerred his head, "I'd promise her." He said, and all of us sighed.

 

     "Okay then, you choose her rather than us?" Sehun glare at him, and Chanyeol shook his head, "Ani! I didn't mean it that way." Chanyeol said to Sehun, then all of EXO K glare at Chanyeol. "Whatever, Park Chanyeol. Do as you wish for." Baekhyun said while eyeing Chanyeol, when Baekhyun call us with our full name, it's mean he's really pissed off.

 

     Chanyeol lowerred his head, "Mianhae guys." He muttered and i scoffed, making all of the attention turn to me. "It's up to you, Channie. I don't care anymore." I mumbled softly, try to act calm yet i feel like crying. "We can spent our holiday with Chanyeol the day after tomorrow though, and we can meet him again when school start." Kyungsoo said, try to cheer us up.

 

     I was about to nodded, agreeing Kyungsoo's word. When suddenly Chanyeol muttered a 'sorry', all of us frown. "What are you appologise about?" My voice cracked, as i could feel bad news is going to come. My hand turn into as fist as Chanyeol lift his face up, looking at us one by one. Before he open his mouth to say what he's going to.

 

     "I'm sorry, i won't stay at that school again. Sara and i are going to enter M High School, i'm really sorry."

 

     The world feel like going into a slow motion, i could heard a cracked voice. My heart, the crack that can't never be fix anymore. The crack that will always stay there, except if it was all a dream. But it isn't, and it make my tear slip down. "You're joking aren't you? Ya! Tell me you're joking! Because your joke in so damn bad!" I said and emphasize my words louder and louder in every words, and Chanyeol shook his head. "No i wasn't joking, Hyemi ah." He muttered.

 

     "Ya! Are you crazy, Chanyeol!? We'd promise before we enter the senior high!" Baekhyun yelled and grab Chanyeol's collar hard, but Chnayeol doesn't bulged. He just keep on saying sorry, and sorry. "You dumb us for that girl?!" Kai turn to yelled, and soon all of EXO K yelled to Chanyeol anggirly. "I'm so ing done with you, Park Chanyeol!" Suho growled, his face turn red because on madness.

 

     I chuckled, and they turn to me. I lift up my face to let Chanyeol see my tears that roll down my eyes non-stop, Chanyeol eyes widden. Maybe this is the first time i cried infront of him, yet i always cry behind him. "Chanyeol, when we told you to break your promise with Sara tomorrow, what did you say?" I started, my voice cracked a bit as i was sobbing.

 

     "You say no, YOU'D PROMISE! You said that!" I shout, and i could see guilt on Chanyeol's expression. No, no Chanyeol. I don't need your guilty feel, i need your logic now. "You just promise her yesterday, wasn't i right?! Yet you break our promise, that we'd been keeping for 2 years!" I emphasize my voice in every words, and EXO K lowerred their head too, scared. "AM I RIGHT, PARK CHANYEOL?!" I scold him, and he can't say anything but lowering his head and zipped his mouth close. I scoffed in disbelieve.

 

     "I'm done with you, Chanyeol! I HATE YOU! Now get out of my house! You're not my friend any longer!! I hate you so much i couldn't tell right now! GET LOST!! NOW! GO AWAY!" I start screaming and tears keep rolling down my eyes, i close both of my eyes with my hands. "I'm so sorry, Hyemi." That was Chanyeol's last word, before i heard the door openned and closed again. I'm sure he had leave.

 

     EXO K just remain silent for a while, they was to shocked. "Hyemi ah." I heard Baekhyun muttered, and i feel someone is patting my head, making my tears fall harshly. And i can't help but to continue crying. He said M High School, huh? He's going to enter our rival's school! That M team, i chuckled bitterly as i hiccups. You're bad Chanyeol, you're heartless! I yelled mentally.

 

     I wipe my tears, and stand up from my place. "I'm going to my room, you can do anything you want here. Just knock at my door when we're going to pick EXO M from the airport." I said lastly, before leaving EXO K. I walk straight to my room, and i lock it from inside. I just need some time alone.

 

     If only we could stop the time, i'd stop it on Junior High School. When Chanyeol was still mine.

 

 


 

 

     I heard some knock, and i wake up. I fall asleep after crying. I look around my room, i had been sleeping on the couch. I strach my arms, and yawn. Then i heard a knock again, "Hyemi ah?" It's Sehun. "Nae, wait. I'll get ready." I said, and he stop knocking. I run to my bathroom with some clothes, and change after taking a bath.

 

     I walk out of my room after taking my phone and slip it in my pocket, "Let's go?" I ask as i see EXO K has wait downstairs while drinking juices. "Yeah. Come on guys, put the glass back to the kitchen." Suho said, and all on EXO K run to the kitchen with their glass. "Are you feeling better, Hyemi ah?" Baekhyun walk to me, and i nodded. "Let's just forget about what happenned this morning." I force a smile, and Baekhyun hug me. He break the hug, "No need to force a smile, i wish EXO M can make you smile deeply from your heart." He said.

 

     We walk out of the house and lock it, after that i enter Baekhyun's car while the others drive in different car. Not all of them bring their cars here, Sehun and me follow Baekhyun. On Kai's car, there is Kai and Kyungsoo. While Suho drive by his own as he drive first, Baekhyun and Kai's car following behind.

 

     The ride was quite awkward, because i just keep on looking out of the window, not talking to Baekhyun nor Sehun. "Hyemi ah?" Sehun muttered, and i turn to him with a hummed in respon. "Nothing, i'm just checking on you." Sehun smile, and i nodded then look back to the window. I could heard Baekhyun and Sehun sighed.

 

     After for about a half hour, we arrive at the airport. It's already 8 P.M, so we walk inside the airport. We heard the announcement that EXO M's flight had land, and not to long after that. 6 flower boys walk out of the glass door, i could heard all of the people in the airport start murmerring about EXO K and M. "Hyemi ah!!" Xiumin run to me and hug me tightly, i chuckled and hug him back. "It has been a long time since i saw you! You'd grown taller." He fake a gasped and i mocked him, "Taller than you, i guess." He hit my head softly, "I know i'm short! Don't make me feel worse." He pout and i laughed.

 

     "Hyemi ah, i brought you some candies!" Chen grin and give me a box full of candies, i roll my eyes, "I'm not a kid, oppa!" And he chuckled in return, "We're so sorry for Chanyeol, because we can't come to his birthday this year." Lay suddenly appear, while looking around, then he stop on me. "Wait, were is Chanyeol?" He asked, and i turn silent.

 

     Baekhyun who heard our conversation walk to me and Lay, "He's not here, just don't talk about him today, Lay." Baekhyun said and Lay frowned, confused, but nodded after seeing my hurtfull expression. "I guess you're fighting? Okay then, we won't talk about him." Lay shrugged, and i smile in relieve. "So were are we going now?" Kris raised an eyebrow, making Suho roll his eyes. "Can't you see it's already dark? We'll go tomorrow, now just eat and sleep." He said, and Kris sighed.

 

     "Let's eat something delicious now!" Tao beam happily, "Chickhen!" Kai and Luhan shout together, and we laughed. "Ya! Pitty Kris oppa, chickhen is not his style." Kyungsoo smirked, and Kris roll his eyes. "It's his style now, we'd ask him to eat chickhen in China and guess what? He like it!" Luhan laughed, and Kris hit his head hard earning an 'ouch'.

 

     "Okay, so let's go now!" Sehun beam happily, and they nodded. Luhan and Chen join Baekhyun's car which is with Sehun and me, Lay and Kris join Suho's car, while Xiumin and Tao joing Kai's car which is with Kyungsoo too. And they start driving to a place where we can eat delicious chickhen.

 

     "You know, i didn't see Chanyeol anywhere." Chen said inside the car, and make Sehun roll his eyes. "We're in a fight now, just forget about him today." He said, and Chen nodded slowly, feeling unsure. "But, will he come to play with us tomorrow?" Luhan asked, Sehun shook his head, and Luhan frown while asking why. "Can we just not talking about him, Lulu oppa? Just talk about something else." I muttered, and Luhan shut up imidiately.

 

     Chen frowned, "But you need to tell us what is it about soon." And I nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 


So EXO M finally come! Yay!

But unluckily, Chanmi friendship was ruined.

Do you think they'll be friend again? kk~