Chapter. 23

please, stop the time

C hapter. 23

Different Feels : Baekhyun

 


Your's POV

 

     8th month of grade 11, but still, i didn't forget Chanyeol's face. I still remember his hurtfull eyes, and my tears used to slip out when i remember it again. EXO K has been very nice to me, they even tried thier best to make me forget about Chanyeol. One else, school is no fun without Chanyeol and i'm not going back to the football team. I just don't.

 

     "Hyemi ah!" I turn around and find Baekhyun joged to me with a bright smile, i smile back. "Annyeong oppa!" I beam happily, and he nodded. Baekhyun has been very nice to me, and i like his kindness. We walk to our class, together. I walk to my sit as Baekhyun following behind me, we'd exchange seat so now Baekhyun sit beside me. He put his bag as i sit down on my chair, "Hyemi ah, i got something!" He suddenly said and hand me two voucher.

 

     I raise an eyebrow at him, and he told me to read it. Amusement Park Ticket. "Do you want to go with me after school?" Baekhyun grin, but i froze for a while. Amusement park? That same park, i sighed. But i can't refuse Baekhyun's kindness, so i nodded. "Sure, i'll love to!" I fake a grin, but he doesn't notice about it and smile back before taking a sit.

 

     The bell ring, and the lesson start. I wasn't paying attention to the teacher, i just look out of the window. I turn to the park i used to go with Chanyeol, and i feel my eyes slightly blurry. Stop thinking about him already! He has gone, and leave you. But deeply inside of your heart, you still want him back. I still love him, and i'm trying not to. I told myself most of the time that i should hate him, i should forget him yet my heart won't listen. I sighed, as i feel someone poking my shoulder.

 

     "Hyemi ah, let's go to the canteen." Kai ask with Baekhyun already standing beside him and i raise an eyebrow, he chuckled when he see my confuse expression. "You're daydreaming aren't you? It's break time already." Baekhyun said, and my mouth form an O shape. I don't even heard the bell ring again, am i so in my thought? "Okay." I muttered and stand from my seat, ready to walk out of the class with them.

 

     "Annyeong, Hyemi!" I feel someone jump to me and backhug me, i turn with a grin. "Annyeong, Sehunnie!" I beam happily as he ruffled my hair, "I'm starving! Let's go eat!" Kyungsoo suddenly complain and Kai roll his eyes, "You're always hugry, hyung." We laughed while walking to the canteen, when i'm with them i don't know why, but i forget about Chanyeol and i feel free for some reasons.

 

      But when we're eating, i'm kind of unconfortable. Suho and Sehun keep on grinning like a fool, while Kai and Kyungsoo keep on elbowing Baekhyun's arm with a stupid grin on their face too. "What is it about?" I asked, and they shook their heads, still grinning. "tch, fine." I roll my eyes, and they chuckled. "You'll know soon." Kai give me a wink, i ignore him and start digging on my food.

 

     The bell ring, and all of us stand up from our place, ready to walk back to our class. "Good luck!" I heard Sehun whisppered to Baekhyun's ear, and Baekhyun hit his arm playfully. Wierd, i thought. I walk inside the class with Baekhyun and Kai following behind me, they keep on whispherring to each other and i just roll my eyes, pissed.

 

     As the class start, i took some notes and this time trying to paying my attention to the teacher yet i fell asleep. I don't even know how i could get a high rank when what i do in class is daydreaming and sleeping, seriously, i should be lucky.

 

     I wake up as someone shook my shoulder slowly, i groan and lift my head up. "Is the class over yet, oppa?" I mumbled as i saw Baekhyun with his backpack on, he nodded with a chuckled. "You had made Mr. Kim pissd today, you know. He keep trying to wake you up, but you don't bulge." He said, and i gulped. I could get blacklisted by the teacher for this, but i just shrugghed.

 

     "Then what? I can't stop the time and turn back." I chuckled while packing my stuff in my bag, "Yeah right, let's go now!" He grin and i stop for some secons, before nodding my head. I took my bag and walk beside him to his car, i gulped as i enter it. Amusement park, i scoffed mentally, how i miss that place.

 

     It was a silence ride before we arrive on the amusement park, i hand the vouchers to the guard, and they let us in. Same park, but it feel different if it's not with him. "So, what do you want to ride?" Baekhyun asked with a sweet smile, and i point to the rollercoaster. He took my hand and pull me with him, "It should be fun, come on!" He grin and i skip beside him.

 

     The ride was fun, Baekhyun and i scream happily. "That was fun, we should try it again next time!" Baekhyun state as we walk away, and i nodded with a happy grin. "It was fun! We should go for it again before going home!" I half- yelled and he nodded his head, agreeing. We keep on playing, and it was a lot of fun with Baekhyun. He was really a man, not like that bastard who even scared of rollercoaster in the first place.

 

     Baekhyun walk to me as he brought me a burger and soda, "Here." He hand it to me as he take a sit beside of me, "Thank you, oppa." I said as i took a sip on my soda and start eating my burger, Baekhyun laughed seeing my way of eating. "You really look like a kid, Hyemi ah!" He said as he wipe a sauce beside my lips, i froze for a while before faking a cough. "Ah, i can wipe it myself." I blushed and pull a tissue before wipping my mouth, Baekhyun just smile.

 

      "It's getting dark, oppa." I said as i look at the sky, "Let's go on that lastly." Baekhyun said as he point on a ferris wheel, i nodded and we begin to walk there. A lot of couples where there, and i feel slightly unconfortable when the staff thought that Baekhyun and i as a couple. "Ani, we're not dating." Baekhyun chuckled, and the staff look shock, "Oh, but you look perfect as a couple." She said as he let ud inside one of the cabin, i just fake a smile at her all the way there. She was really talkactive, and not forget to mention, she has a high curiosity.

 

     We enter the cabin, and the staff give us a last wave before locking the door and the cabin begin to move up. "That staff keep on asking thing, like seriously." I roll my eyes, and Baekhyun laughed, "Let her be." He said, and the cabin move up again and stop when we're high enough. I look out of the window with awe, "Omo, Seoul sure is pretty up here." I said, and Baekhyun nodded.

 

     It was a long silence as i keep on looking out of the window, then suddenly Baekhyun fake a cough. I turn to him, "Wae, oppa?" I asked, and he turn his face to look at the other direction, i raise an eyebrow. I heard he take a deep breath before turning to me again, wth a serious face. "Hyemi ah, i.." He start, and i could see his ears getting red. I think i know what he's going to say.

 

     "I love you, d-do you want to be my g-girlfriend?"

 

      He lower his head as he shuttered, i smile. "I know." I said bluntly, and Baekhyun imidiately stare at me with wide eyes. "You do?" He gasped, and his face turn redden as i nodded. "It was really obvious that you like me." I let out my tongue, as he gulped. "Ms. Cocky, really. How could you know!" Baekhyun pout, and i pinch his cheeks.

 

     It turn into silence again, and i took some sharp breaths. "Oppa." I muttered, and Baekhyun look at me. "Mianhae, but i can't date you." I lowered my face as i close my eyes, trying to relax myself. "Mianhae." I muttered again, and i heard Baekhyun chuckle. "No need to appologize, Hyemi ah. I don't even force you to like me back, i just want to confess, really." He smile as he ruffled my hair, i sighed secretly, you're to kind Baekhyun.

 

     "Admit it now, Song Hyemi." Baekhyun suddenly said with a smirk on his face, where did that shy Baekhyun go in a minutes? Geez. "You still like him, don't you? I don't expect for a no." He said, and i stop whatever i'm doing right there. I gulped, as i feel my eyes getting teary again. I close my eyes with both of my hand, while Baekhyun waiting for my answer.

 

     "Mianhae, oppa. Istill love him, and will always to." I said as i start to cry, remembering how long time has passed since i saw him lastly. Remembering how He and Sara make a great couple, how their hands holding perfectly to each other, how Sara hug Chanyeol's arm securely. I can't get rid of all that thought.

 

      "If you still do, chase him. I don't expect for a no too." Baekhyun smile as the cabin stop, and the door open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


     Update~ Update~

I hope you like my decision, on making Hyemi reject Baekhyun's conffesion, when a lot of you told me to make them date.

lol ><