Chapter. 04

please, stop the time

C hapter. 04

Weekend without him

 


Your's POV

 

     I blink my eyes slowly, and yawned. I look around, i'm in the living room, sleeping on the couch. When did i sleep? I try to remember what happen when i got home, i look at the clock, 19:25. I sighed, i'd sleep for about five hours. I sit, and there i saw my pictures with Chanyeol on a desk beside my family's pictures. There i remember what happen, Chanyeol and Sara laughing and patting each other head on the class and i go home lifelessly. My vision become blurry, no, i won't cry. I'm strong! Fighting, Hyemi! I think to myself.

 

     "Oh, Hyemi ah. You have awake?" My mom walk down stairs, i reply her with hummed. "Just now Chanyeol come and bring your bag. Did you skip classes, Hyemi?" I sighed after that question slip my mom's lips, tch.. Chanyeol shouldn't take my bag home, he can leave it though. "I don't feel like talking about that mom. Goodnight." I take my bag and walk up stairs to my room.

 

     I put my bag beside my study desk, and walk to the bathroom to have a bath. I just soak on my bathtub, not thinking about anything, it just blank. I change my clothes after for about 30 minutes, and walk out of the bathroom. I check my phone, there are a lot of message from Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol 11:36

Ya, Where are you?! Class has started!

Chanyeol 13:50

Hyemi, you skip classes?

Chanyeol 13:51

But your bag is still here, are you still in the school?

Chanyeol 14:20

Ya! Hyemi, answer please! What happen to you?

Chanyeol 16:30

I'm on the way to your house now!!

Chanyeol 19:10

Ya, sleepy head!! I thought someone kidnapped you, do you know that?! But what? You're sleeping. Tch.. There's no use for me to worried. Make sure you reply my text when you're awake, Hyena!

 

     He worried about me? Nah, lair. Maybe he just think responsible for me if i get kidnap, i'm sure Sara is more important to him than me. I frown because of my own thought, what if it was right. I type on my phone screen, and text Chanyeol's messages back. "Yeah, i skip class. No comment please. I still want to sleep, goodnight." After i type it, i close my phone. But it just took some secons until it ring loudly, i take a look at the screen, there Chanyeol's name was written. I sighed, should i answer it or i'll just decline it? I think twice, and press the green button.

 

     "What?" I said shorty after putting it beside my ears, "Ya, that's how you treat your bestie?" I could guess he was pouting, i just hummed. He ask me why i skip class, but i won't answer, the real thing is i can't. It was because of himself, how can i tell him. He ask again and again, but i just told him that i don't feel like talking about it. It was a short silence, and Chanyeol chage the topic.

 

     "You know it's my birthday on monday, right?" I reply a yes and look at a mini calender on my table, friday, 3 days to go. Omo! I should ask EXO-K to prepare tomorrow, we haven't even order the cake for Chanyeol, my mood just lightenned after thinking about the surprise party. "Then come to my party at night, like usual. I'd invite EXO-K too!" He chuckled, i could guess he was a little excited. "No worries, i'll come!" I said, excitedly too. Of course i can't wait for this monday. "Now that's my Hyemi, i can't stand seeing you sad. Not like the real you, seriously." He laughed from the other line, i pretend to chuckled.

 

     You know me from the outside, but not inside. It's like knowing my name but not my story, Chanyeol ah. You don't even know about my feeling towards you, even when i'd tried to give you some code. But still, you doesn't bulge. You're so stupid and slow, Chanyeol. "I'll hang up then, goodnight Hyemi! Tomorrow is holiday, if you miss my voice just call me, or we can have a date tomorrow!" He laughed, i roll my eyes when he said that. "Eww! I won't have a date with a giant, when i could go out with Baekhyun or Sehun oppa!" I chuckled and when he want to shout, i'd hang up the call.

 

     I smile to myself like an idiot, and skip to my bed. I lay there, still smiling. I remember last year on Chanyeol's birthday party, there was a pool behind his house. That time, EXO-M come for a vacation here. But i think this monday, they won't come. We're playing together that time, Chanyeol keep on mocking Luhan oppa. And Luhan push him, annoyed. We know that Luhan's oppa face is cute, but he's very strong physically. And that make Chanyeol fall to the pool, noone help him, we just laughed at him even his parent just laughing at him. Pitty him.

 

     But it doesn't end there. Chanyeol climb the pool stairs while shivering, and say that he will not invite Luhan again to his party. That make Luhan stare coldly at him, before kick him into the pool again and we laughed crazily.

      I miss those memories, i hug my pillow. In some minutes i'd fall asleep, forgetting my dinner.

 


 

      I wake up because of a lot of noise, i yawn and open my eyes. My eyes widden when i saw who were inside of my room and what they did to my things, "Oh, annyeong Hyemi!" Sehun beam happily, as he was laying on the couch inside my room like a boss. There also the others, Suho was checking my pocket money, "You really buy a lot of things, there were just a little amount of money here." I just stare at him coldly, tch, i know he was rich. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was reading my comic books, and bit me greetings.

    

      Then i feel someone hugging my waist, i look beside me. There was Kai sleeping, my face redden, "Get out from my room, erts!!" I shout and kick Kai down from my bed. They were shocked, and run out of my room before they close it slowly. That devils doesn't even have my permission to enter my precious room, and they enter without any manners. I walk to my bathroom, to bath. I walk down stairs when i has change. EXO-K (without Chanyeol) sit properly, when they saw me walking down the stairs. "Ah, Hyemi. We are so sorry because we enter your room without your permission." Baekhyun strach his hair, "But at least we have knock." Kai said, and earn a slap from Kyungsoo on his arm.

 

     "Neh, so why did you guys come here?" I ask while looking around, i guess my parents has gone to work. But i often see my dad, he was so busy. "I'd text you and call you yesterday night but no one answer, well, we're going to buy Chanyeol's cake today." Sehun grin, and a smile appear on my lips. "Wait! I'll get my money!" I was going to run to my room, when Suho grab my arms, "No need, my treat today. I pitty you to have that small amount of money." He said, and he gulped when i glare at him. "Fine."

 

      I walk out of my house with them following behind, i don't forget to lock the door. We walk to a big cake boutique, it was the best cake boutique here. When we're about to choose the cake flavor, Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun fight. "Ya! Strawberry is tastier!" Baekhyun cross his arms, "But Chocolate is delicious!" Kai yelled. "Instead of fighting about those two flavor, just choose vanilla already, hyung!" The rest stare at them coldly, then i realise that all of the eyes where looking at those childish creature and some where holding their laughs. I yelled, "Shut up! We buy that one!" I shout and point to a cake with a lot of fruits topping on it to the saller. She nodded, and walk away. I look back at Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun, glaring them. "Whenever you guys are handsome, i don't have any face to walk with you in public."

 

      "Because we're too handsome?" Sehun ask, innocently. "No. Because you guys are so childish, and that make me look like a babysitters walking with kids." I roll my eyes as they laughed. We take the cake after Suho pay it, and walk out of the store. "Let's eat!" Kyungsoo shout cheerfully and we walk to the nearest restaurant, of course, Suho's treat.

 

      After we eat, we walk to a bookstore, bubbletea shop, park, shopping center, and many else. We're having fun until Baekhyun's phone ring, he press the green button when he saw it was Chanyeol's name written there. I told him to make it into speaker, so it will be a bit loud. "Annyeong, Chanyeol ah! Why did you call?" Baekhyun greet him happily, but Chanyeol answer him coldly and that make all of us feeling weird, what did Baekhyun do wrong to him?

 

     "I thought you guys are my friend, but you shop and play together without inviting me. That including you, Hyemi." Chanyeol answer coldly from the other line, we were shocked. I look around, and i saw Chanyeol stand a bit far from us with a phone beside his ears. "Ya! It's not like that!" Baekhyun try to explain, but Chanyeol just hung up and walk away to his car, then drive. "! That Chanyeol was so stubborn!" Kai hissed. "No need to worry, we'll still give him his surprise party and make him change his mind." Suho said, and all of us nodded.

 

     They take me home, it was silence on the way home. They're planning something so Chanyeol will stop angry at us, i just sighed. After we arrive at my house, i put the cake inside my freeze. EXO-K has drive home too, i just walk lifelessly to my room. My parents haven't come back home, so i eat by myself. And i spend this weekend without any contact with Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Annyeong!

Sorry i haven't update for a long time T_T

I'd been so busy with school's project, there's a lot of it

So how is this chapter? Good? Bad?