Chapter. 03

please, stop the time

C hapter. 03

My time with him

 


Your's POV

 

     I wake up because of a loud noise from downstairs, i yawn and stretch my body.  I get off the bed and walk to the bathroom while scratching my hair, i brush my teeth and wash my face. But i’m still sleepy, i walk slowly out of my room to take my breakfast downstairs. “Oh! Good morning, honey!” I was still half-sleepy, so i nodded, “Yeah. Morning, mom.” I yawn again. I close my eyes while chewing the toast on my plate,  i don’t realise that someone just take a sit infront of me while holding his laugh.             

  

     Then i feel someone wiping my lips with a tissue, and i open my eyes as big as Kyungsoo oppa’s, shocked. “Omo! C-chanyeol! W-what are you doing here?! M-mom!” I stand from my seat while looking around searching for my mom’s figure, but i see noone accept Chanyeol. And i heard he laughed while his hand is on his stomach, he was rolling on the floor while laughing really loud. I look at him while raising an eyebrow, he stop laughing and start mimic-ing something.

 

Oh! Good morning, honey! Yeah.. Morning, mom.”

 

     My cheeks is burning, “I-is that greeting sound, yours?” I look at him with widden eyes as he nodded, bitting his lips to stop him from laughing, “Of course, who could it be then? Your mom just leave me here as she gone to the market.” He grin and that make my heart beat fasting, I bit my lips so i won’t laughed, “tch.. Whatever.” I said. “Why don’t you reply my text?” Chanyeol pout, and that make me realise that yesterday i was to tired after having some chat with Baekhyun, i should keep that surprise party a secret. “Sorry, i was too tired to reply a message from a giant!” I mock and run upstairs while laughing when Chanyeol yelled, i run to my room and close the door and lock it. I put my hand on my chest, i could feel my heart is pumping really fast. Did he just call me honey? I smile widely, and took my uniform before skipping to my bathroom.

 

     I heard someone knocking on the door, “Ya! Hyemi ah, hurry up or we’ll be late!”  Chanyeol shout from the other side of my room, “Neh!” I shout back as i walk out of my bathroom, i take some books out of my backpack and change it with another book before running to the door. I breath slowly while closing my eyes, i don’t know how can i face Chanyeol after what he did before.

 

      I turn the door knoop slowly, and when it was fully openned. Chanyeol hug me, and make me step backward a step. “Ya! You’ll make me fall just now.” I said and push him to stand, he pout cutely, “I’m tried for waiting you.” I chuckled. “Let’s go?” He nodded, and we walk downstairs straight to the door, i lock the door before walking to Chanyeol’s car and enter it.

 

     We yelled at each other, again. “Ya! I don’t know this giant is a professional for mimic-ing my mom’s voice!” I laughed, but he shook his head while laughing, “You’re the stupid one, who can’t mark off my voice nor your mom’s.” I hit his arms many times, and that make him use one of his hand to hit me back while the other one on the driving wheel. “Stop hitting me, you Hyena!” I laughed and yell back, “It’s Hyemi! Not hyena, giant!” We continue our fight until we reach the school, safe from accident, he’s really good at driving huh? If i’d gone to school with other guy and have that kind of fight, i’m sure i’d lay on a hospital bed right now.

 

      Chanyeol step out of his car first, then me. I try to comb my hair with my fingers, my hairstyle just ruined because of that fight. I walk to the class while smiling, and Chanyeol walking behind me. When i enter the classroom, my happy feeling turn into worry. I force a smile and greet Sara who already sit on her seat, “Annyeong, Sara!” I said as friendly as i could, and she greet back until he saw Chanyeol behind me, “Oh.. A-annyeong Chanyeol-ssi, thank you for yesterday ride.” She said, and i bit my lips hardly. This wierd feeling come again, worry mix with jealousy. Chanyeol just nodded, and Sara look back at me.

 

     “Hyemi-ssi, sorry for making your boyfriend drive me home.” She lower her head, but i shook my head, “He wasn’t my boyfriend, Sara ah. And don’t need to call my name formally.” I smile to her, but inside i feel so sad. Yes, i wasn’t Chanyeol’s girlfriend, and i can’t lied about it. I look at Sara eyes, and that make me regret. Her eyes fill with relieve, and that make my eyes widden. Relieve because i wasn't mad or, because i'm not Chanyeol's girlfriend? My fear rushing through my blood, will my nightmare turn into reality?

 

      I froze for a minute until Chanyeol shook my shoulder, “Ya! What were you daydreaming about? She’s talking there.” Chanyeol chuckled while shook his head, pointing at Sara. I appologize to Sara, because i didn’t pay attention to her. I take my seat, and Chanyeol did too. The teacher soon enter the classroom, and start the class. I keep writing notes, but inside i’m thinking about Sara’s eyes just now.  

 

     I sighed softly, then i feel someone poking my arms. I follow the arm, it was Sara. I gulped, what did she want now. She hand me a piece of paper and i take a look at it, Can i be your friend, hyemi ah? I think you’re a fun friend :). I remain silent for a while before i turn to her and gave her a nodded with a smile, and she smile brightly. I turn back to look at the teacher, or he will find out that i was talking with Sara.

 

     I’d nodded to her, yet i still doubt it. Does she want to be friend with me so she can be closer with Chanyeol? I gulped again. Ah! You are an idoit, Hyemi!! I scold myself. How could i nodded? She was my rival, and because of one nodded from me. She has her first step to get Chanyeol from me, this is so bad. How could you become this stupid, Hyemi! tch, Curse you negatif thought.

 

     The class endded, it’s break time. I don’t feel like getting some food to eat, i’ll just eat at home later. Chanyeol and Sara doesn’t go out the room too, “You don’t eat, Hyemi ah?” Chanyeol ask me and i shook my head, “Then i’m not too.” He said, and i chuckled. “A giant like you doesn’t eat? Really? It’s hard for a giant dieting!” I mocked him and he pout, i just laughed. I don’t realise a pair of eyes that look at us with envy, it was Sara’s.

 

     Loud voice enter our classroom, i look up and there is Chanyeol’s gang walking to our sit. Girls was whispherring and peeking from the window and door, it was always like that whenever they come here. Sara look at them with awe too. “Oppa!!” I shout happily and get up from my chair to hug them. “Look who’s here.” Chanyeol sighed while staring at them, they laughed. “What? Jealous, because Hyemi care more about us?” Kai mocked him and earn a glare from Chanyeol, “Nope. I didn’t!”

 

      “Really?” Baekhyun ask while smirking to Chanyeol, Chanyeol nodded lazily. And Suho claps his hand, “Good! Because we want to borrow her from you, Channie. Can we?” I look at them, confused. Chanyeol just blink several times, not answering Suho. “Then we’ll accept it as a yes!” Sehun grin and pull me out of the class, Exo-K following us too, leaving Chanyeol alone with Sara. But before Baekhyun get out, he took a glace at Sara, alerted. But he just shook his head and walk out of the room.

 

     “What is this about?” I ask as we’d reach the school’s garden. “Of course about the surprise party, babe.” Kai said, pardon him. He usualy call me that, don’t misunderstand it, he just love me as his little sister. Then they start talking about the plan, we talk and debating about it until it’s five minutes left before the next class. I bit them goodbye and skip happily back to my class because i’m sure our plan will work well.

 

     Before i enter the class, i take a peak from the window while smiling widely. But what i saw, make my eyes widden in shocked and my smile drop. I feel my eyes is watery, but tears won’t come out, everything turn into slow motion. Chanyeol was left with Sara back then, and now they had been a really close friend. What i see now is Chanyeol patting Sara’s head while laughing, and Sara laughed too, she even hit Chanyeol’s arm softly. I feel like my whole world crush down, but still, it’s at school. I won’t ruin my cool image because of tears that flow out just because of this childish jealousy feeling. I won’t let it fall, not even a single one.

 

     I feel my knees getting weak while i frown, and someone catch my arms, supporting me to stand. My gaze following the hand, it was Sehun’s. Sehun eyes widden when seeing my watery eyes, he know, i don’t cry easily. “W-what happen to you?” He frown, he turn to look at the window revealing Chanyeol with a girl he doesn’t know, and that make he frown deeper and his hand turn into a fist.

 

     “Wait here, Hyemi. I’ll get rid of that .” Sehun hissed, but i pull him back. “No, i’m fine, really. I just need to skip classes and go home.” I said, but he know me well. Sehun know that i’m just forcing myself to smile, “Really?” He look deeply into my eyes, making sure i’m not lying about it. “Yeah. I’m a strong girl, right, oppa?” I smile brightly to him, and walk away, Sehun just can sighed seeing my figure walking away from him. He know i'm stubborn, and he can't force me to stay at the school.

 

     I walk out of the school's gate, luckily there wasn't any security walking around the gate at this time. Right now, my mind filled with Chanyeol and Sara. I breath heavily as i walk into a bus to get home, i take a sit on the back, i don't want anyone see me like this.Don't worry, i won’t cry because of him. But still, i don’t want to see his face now, i don’t feel like it. Even hearing a single word from his mouth? I don’t want to. I know it wasn't his fault, he have his own right to talk or patting someone, and i can't disallow him about that. I can't be that selfish, because i'm no one to him, i'm just his childhood friend. Pathetic, for real. But i feel jealous, i feel weak after seeing him patting other girl's head, i feel hurt. I walk slowly to my house, i look around, nobody’s home. My mom should had gone work, i sighed in relieve. I don’t want my mom know that i’m skipping classes, i walk to my room and lock it.

 

     I walk to my bookcase beside a table, and took at photo inside it. It was Chanyeol and me when we’re still at primary school, i wip the photo softly. I close my eyes as a tear slip down, “Sara..” I muttered softly. I look back at the picture, and sighed heavily. “If only someone could grant me wishes, i just have one wish. Please, stop the time. I want my time with Chanyeol, only the both of us, back.” I muttered, before i cry silently.

 

   

 

 

 

 

 


Thank you for subscribing/ voting this story.

You can ask anything about me ^^ Just comment and i'll answer it honestly!

I'm bored, lol