Chapter. 22

please, stop the time

C hapter. 22

Sick Because of You

 


Your's POV

 

     I open my eyes slowly, what i see is just a white wall. I turn my head slowly to the left, "Tch." I hissed, i feel a sudden ache on my head. I rub my forehead, and there is a bandage. I groan while trying to sit, then suddenly a pair of hands help me. I turn to look who is it, and my eyes widden. "Baekhyun.." I muttered. "Don't force yourself to sit if you can't." He smile sweetly, and i frown. "Go away." I shuttered and turn my head to the other side, and i regret it.

 

     "Hyemi ah, feeling well now?" Sehun face was just some inches from mine, i back off imidiately. I look around as i sighed, EXO K are all here. "What are you guys doing here?" I said coldly. "You still manage to be cold to us, even when we're visiting you in the hospital?" Suho sighed, and my eyes widden.

 

     "How did i end up here?" I mumbled to myself while looking around the room, it was definitely a hospital room. I remember meeting Chanyeol and Sara yesterday, then rain come and i went home wet. And, i black out. I sighed, so i fall and hit my head causing me to have this bandage on my forehead. "Your mother call us and said that you faint." Sehun who heard me, said. I nodded my head slowly.

 

     The room turn silent, it was so awkward now. Then Kai fake a cough, "I'm going to call your mom." He said and walk out of the room with Kyungsoo following behind him, and i remain silence. "Hyemi ah." Baekhyun suddenly said, and i turn to look at him with a frown. "What?" I asked bluntly, and he shook his head with a sigh. "Nothing."

 

     The door open, revealing my mom with a doctor and Kaisoo behind them. "Omo! Hyemi ah, you're allright!" My mom run and hug me tightly, i feel my shoulder getting wet. "I thought i'd lost you." She sobbed, and i can't help but hug her back while burrying my face on her shoulder. "Mianhae, eomma. For making you worried." I muttered, and she nodded slowly before breaking the hug. She wipe her tears and replace it with a smile.

 

     "Mrs. Song, your daugther can leave the hospital now. Just make sure she drink her medicine, and she will recover in a few days." The doctor smile, and bow before leaving the room. My mom pack my stuff and help me change into my own clothes, before going home. I sighed when i know that my mom come here with EXO K, so that's mean we're going home with them too.

 

     The ride home was awkward, really. But my mom doesn't realise it and keep on talking to Baekhyun or Suho while laughing, while i just stare out of the window silently. When we'd arrive, EXO K help my mom with my stuff. Baekhyun try to help me walk, but when he hold my arms i it away. I mentally gasped, my body just react like that. I could see he was hurt but still force a smile, so i walk away from him. Why are you so nice, Baekhyun ah. I sighed.

 

     "Go to Hyemi's room, boys. I'm going to cut some fruits for you." My mom smile and walk inside the kitchen, i ignore EXO K and walk to my room without saying anything. I was about to slam the door shut when Kyungsoo's feet appear, "You know, that was rude to close the door right infront of the visitors face." He force a grin, i could see a glint of pissed on his face but i just raise an eyesbrow before walking away to lay on my bed.

 

     EXO K enter the room silently, and took a sit on the couch. I turn to the oposite direction, i don't have courage to see them. Even when i shooed them away, even when i said rude sentences to them, even when i had left them, they still come and help me. They still visit me, and else. I sighed as i could feel a tear roll down my eyes.

 

    How could i be this mean? How could i left them just because of Chanyeol. They even on my side when Chanyeol choose to leave me, they're all on my side when Chanyeol hurt me. Even Chanyeol was their teams member, but they choose to protect me. As i realise EXO K really see me as their precious sister, i feel guilty toward them. I had done something really bad to them, when they didn't deserve it anyway. I just let out my anger on them, when i shouldn't. "Hyemi ah?" Baekhyun muttered, when he saw my small petite slightly trembbling.

 

     "I'm sorry, oppa."

 

     I said without turning to them, my back was still facing them but i could guess their eyes widden. "There's nothing you need to appologise about." Sehun mumbled, as i heard the couch movement. "There is! I really mess things up! I hurt you guys when you didn't deserve it, i did this only to let out my anger and dissapointment of Chanyeol on you guys." I said, half-yelled. I heard some footsteps, before the end of my bed drow a bit.

 

     "I didn't expect for your forgiveness, i just want to appologise." I shuttered as i tear up. I feel someone patting my head, and i turn around. EXO K was smiling happily at me, "We forgive you, Hyemi ah. I hope we can be friends again and being together like we'd always do." Baekhyun hug me with EXO K nodding their head on the background, i feel tears rushing down my eyes. "I'm really sorry, oppa! I'm sorry." I cried, and all of them come and hug me like teletubbies.

 

     We had been appologizing to each other for some minutes, until my mom walk in the room with a big plate of fruits. "Why are you all hugging like a ball?" She look confused, and we chuckled while shooked our head. "Nothing, eomma!" I grin playfully, and my mom blinked a few times before smiling. "Wae, eomma?" I asked, and she keep on smiling widely.

 

     "You have come back to the real you, Hyemi ah. The playfull kid i had ever had in my life." She smile happily, and turn to look at EXO K. "Thank you for changing her back to normal, i'm worried because she had been studying non-stop, it's kindda wierd and i thought she was bullied at school or else." She said as she wipe her tears on the end of her eyes, before walking out of my room.

 

     Sehun turn to me after my mom left, "I thought you were cold to only us on purpose, i never thought that you change to everyone including your mom." He muttered, and i slyly smile. "Sorry again, i guess." I said and he chuckled while patting my head, "No need to appologize again, Hyemi." He smile and i smile back.

 

     "So, mind telling us what happen until you faint because of a high fever?" Baekhyun appear with a mouth full of fruits, and i chuckled at his chubby cheeks before i sighed. "I met Chanyeol." As i said that, Baekhyun chocked on the fruits while the others run to sit near me. "So?! What happen?!" Kai yelled, excitedly. "I act like i don't know him." I said as i lower my head, tears are willing up my eyes.

 

     "I told him that i had a friend named Chanyeol once, but not longer." I continue as i sobs quietly, i heard Suho sighed. "And he didn't care but shooed you away as the rain come?" He raise and eyesbrow and i shook my head, "Aniya, oppa. I look at his eyes, it's telling me that he care for me and he was hurt by my words. I can't handle it any longer, because Sara was hugging his arms, and i just found myself running away from them as the rain come." I said, and all of EXO K turn silent.

 

     I heard Kyungsoo growled, "Aish! That giant is making me crazy!" All of EXO K remain silent, and i sighed. "I think, Sara that's the main problem! If she wasn't there, this won't happen!" Sehun suddenly pout anggrily, and i don't know why but i shook my head. "No, it's not her fault either. If i'm in her place, i'll do the same thing." I sighed as i finished my sentence, why i'd always said good things about Sara.

 

     Baekhyun sighed, "You're too kind to Sara for your own good." I just remain silent as i took a bite on an apple slice, and EXO K start debating about Sara and Chanyeol. How i miss this relieve feeling after telling them about my problems. "So i guess, the only thing to end this is forgeting about Chanyeol slowly, and start to live a normal life again." Kyungsoo said, and all of them nodded. "I know Hyemi can find someone better than that giant, like me." Kai winked at me, and i chuckled while shooking my head playfully.

 

     I guess they're right, i just need to live a normal life without Chanyeol inside of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 


I think this wasn't really a good update

I'm sorry if it doesn't fulfill your feelings ><

Oh and i appologize for not updating for a few days already.

I think i'm going to release a new short story, for about 6-10 chapters only. lol

Staring Luhan from EXO !!

Sad-romance genres.

So what do you think about it?