Chapter. 14

please, stop the time

C hapter. 14

Different Feels.

 


Chanyeol's POV

 

      Today is the first day of final test. It's weird, Hyemi has been ignoring me for days and she doesn't even want to help me on study like usual. Did i do something wrong, did i? I sighed, Hyemi is my childhood friend, my best friend ever. What can i do without her? She was really mad at me, because of something that i don't even know what. Am i that slow? Why did i have this brain, tch. When EXO K mad at me and know about Hyemi problem, i don't even know about it. They told me, but i just don't get it.

 

     I walk into the class, seeing Sara sitting on her seat. Such a beautiful girlfriend i have here, i chuckled to myself. "Annyeong Sara ah!" I grin while skipping to me seat, which is beside her. I'd change seat with Hyemi, i don't know why, but that time Hyemi seems sad. Wierd. "Annyeong, oppa!" Sara greet me back. I put my books on my drawer, and turn back to Sara.

 

     "Sara ah, do you want to go to amusement park after school?" I asked, she nodded. "Then it'll be our first date?" She asked while bending her head aside cutely, i nodded while ruffling her hair. I don't know why, but it make me remmeber about the past. When the first time i ask Hyemi for a friendly date, she ask the same question with Sara and i give the same reaction. I mentally hit myself, stop it Chanyeol. You have Sara already, why are you thinking about Hyemi now? Even EXO K had told me to choose one of them. I was quite confused that time, i like Sara yet i can't live without Hyemi too. I'd been so close with her, and i can't shoo her away from my life, right?

 

     Suddenly Sara turn her head towards the door, "Annyeong, Hyemi ah!" She said, i turn to look at Hyemi who was standing infront of the door. She look, shocked. But why? "Annyeong, Hyemi ah! How long have you been there?" I grin at her, she reply me. "Since you ask her for a date? Maybe." It's sound like a statement than a question, but i just shrugged it off.

 

     "Oh, yeah. I'm asking her to go to that amusement park, you know? Where i'd take you before." I said, with a smile. I don't know why but the atmosphere turn awkward. Hyemi's soft gaze turn into a cold one, while Sara frowning a bit. What? Why? I asked to myself, it was silence before Hyemi break it, "Oh." She said bluntly, and walk to her seat.

 

     See? That's what i mean before. She is changing toward me, she would reply me boldly like that. I sighed, what did i do wrong again? Can't someone even explain this to me?.Or it just i'm being slow again.

 

     The final test going to start in some minutes. The teacher enter the room, as the bell ring. I'm sure i can do the test, Sara has help me studying yesterday. But still, Hyemi teachs better than her. I sighed as the teacher hand me the test paper, i look at the question. I think i can do this well, the question is easy now. I answer all of the question, except one, the last question. I think harder, but i couldn't get it. I feel someone poking my shoulder, i turn my head. It was Hyemi, she hand me a paper again. Yesterday she had do that too.

 

     I took it and look it secretly, so the teacher won't notice. Stupid, the last answer is option C. Was written there, i crack a smile. I look back to said thank you, but Hyemi doesn't even look at me. I sighed. FIne, as long she still care about me. I chuckled to myself.

 

    


 

 

     After finishing three tests, the bell ring. We can go home faster, and start to study again. Geez, one week of books. "Thanks before." I said when i saw Hyemi is going out of the class, reading with his backpack. She doesn't even say goodbye? I see she turn around to me with a bright smile, the smile i missed. The smile that she used to give me for years. I smile back, and she leave the class. I sighed, i don't even know why.

 

     "Let's go?" I turn to Sara who was looking at me the whole time, i'm confused. "Sure." Sara said and take her bag, i hold her hand with a smile in my face and lead her to my car. The drive was silent, like usual. How i miss yelling at each other in the car with Hyemi, i sighed secretly.

 

     After we arrived, i pay for us and walk inside of the amusement park. "Omo, omo! Let's go there." Sara said, excitedly. I grin and take her to the play she was pointing to, doll house. Seriously, Sara? I gulped and follow her inside, she look happy so i don't mind it. I even buy her a teddy bear, and she hug it tightly, "Thank you, oppa!" She beam happily, and i smile in return.

 

     "Now, let's ride that!" I point at the rollercoaster, that i'd play with Hyemi before. I was scared at the first time, but i love it now. I smile to Sara, but she remain silent. She frown and look at me sadly, "I don't want to ride that, oppa. It's dangerous!" She said, i shooked my head slowly. "No, it won't be dangerous. You'll love it once you try!" I grin at her, hoping she will say yes.

 

     But no, she shook her head and lower her head. "Oppa, please don't. I don't want to ride that one, let's just try another ride, nae?" She muttered. I was dissapointed, but i shook it off. "Okay then, let's find another ride." I said, and she lift up her face and smile brightly. "Nae!" She said and skip like a kid, i chuckled. I follow her to the next ride.

 

     "So where are we going now?" I asked, as i buy her a drink and hand it to her. "Let's go there, oppa. I want to see their kids." She took a sip at her drink and point into a petting house, i sighed secretly again. She is way too feminim. But i can't refuse, but to follow her.

 

     I was asking her to go into some so-called-dangerous-ride again, but she refuse again. I just sighed, and let her do what she want. I don't want to make her sad on our first date, "Oppa! Let's go there!" She point into the haunted house, my eyes widden a bit. I remember the day when i went into it with Hyemi, she was screaming like there is no tomorrow. I chuckled suddenly, i don't even realise it slips my mouth.

 

     "What are you laughing at, oppa?" Sara's voice make me awake, i look at her. "Oh, nothing. Kaja!" I smile and hold her hand inside the haunted house, she hold back and smile too. Then we walk inside the haunted house together. I was expecting her reaction will be the same as Hyemi, scared. But no. We come out smoothly, and it's kind of wierd.

 

     I turn to Sara and ask, "You don't affraid of those ghost?" She shook her head with a smile, "Nope, because i know they are all fake. I thought going to the haunted house will be fun, but i guess i was wrong." Her lips turn into a small pout, "I'm going to the restroom first, wait oppa!" She said as she skip away to the restroom, leaving me dumbfounded.

    

    


 

 

     After the tiring day, i bring her to the same restaurant as i went to with Hyemi. Again, it feels different. Really different. Sara just eat queitly and she eat neatly, not like Hyemi who eat like a tiger. I can't wipe her dirty lips with a tissue, like what i did to Hyemi.

     We just remain quiet and eat our own food.

 

     I don't know why, but i feel like missing Hyemi today. Sara is the one that i love, but Hyemi is the one who can give me happiness. I sighed. I drive Sara home safely, without any yelling competition in the car like Hyemi and i do before. "Don't forget to study, oppa!" She said and kiss me on my cheeks, i blush and nodded. When she saw my face, she blushed too.

 

     "I guess, goodbye? See you tomorrow." I smile and walk back into my car, and drive away form her house. I keep on thinking about Hyemi and Sara's different, it's way too much. I guess, if i'm going to an amusement park, it'll be better if ask Hyemi out for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 


So, is this the first time i make it in Chanyeol's pov?

Iol

Comment what do you think about this slow thinker~